April 27, 2024, 05:12:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240183 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1660 on: June 03, 2009, 12:27:40 PM »

Fanny,G&C probably had on their crime fighters costumes the other night......you know protecting the neighborhood and all.   
Dennis and George in tights and a cape   
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: June 03, 2009, 12:34:07 PM »

There is something about Caylee's family that prevented them from protecting her and continue to prevent them from seeking justice for Caylee at all, much less as their burning purpose as should be the case.

There is something about Caylee's family that prevented them from holding Casey accountable for crimes of theft, for her many lies and deceptions, partying instead of parenting, etc.

There is something about Caylee's family that caused them to lie to their relatives and friends and the outside world long before Caylee went missing.

There is something about Caylee's family that made them refrain from calling the authorities when they feared for her well-being and had not seen her.  This went on for 31 days.

There is something about Caylee's family that resulted in them driving home a car that smelled of a decomposing human body -- when they knew Caylee had been missing for a month and their daughter was a spiteful b*tch and a liar -- and not contacting the authorities until they had located Casey and given her "a chance to explain."  (Call me ASAP.  Major prob.)

There is something about Caylee's family that has resulted in the craziest, most bizarre trainwreck of a missing-child-found-murdered case I can ever recall.  "Generational evil" as Turbo calls it, has resulted in a dark morass of mystery and relentlessly freaky cover-up behavior on the part of this family.

There is a HUGE, dark family secret IMO.  Maybe it involves incest.  Maybe Caylee's paternity.  Maybe involvement in or knowledge of her death or disposal.  Maybe unrelated crimes they are covering up.  Maybe something about money.  But I am convinced, there is SOMETHING.

I have felt this way from the beginning, also.  Lately I have had a thought that may seem crazy, but keep coming back to it.  I know they all denied that they knew Casey was pregnant, but what if they actually PLANNED Casey's pregnancy??  What if G and C asked her to have Caylee for them?  Maybe with G being the father?  Or not?  Maybe they wanted another child.  They have repeatedly called Caylee their child.  Just grasping here, I know, but it keeps coming back to me.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: June 03, 2009, 12:35:05 PM »

Don't you know Brad Conway is trying his best to find some obscure way to legally prevent that memorial in the park ?  I hope they have plenty of police present, as the Anthonys are really not going to "rest easy" about this, imo.  It will be interesting ..

I wish the owner of the Suburban property would make a stand one way or the other. But I am sure he is hiding out hoping that the "evil goo" doesn't envelope him too.   

I don't think there is going to be a legal way to stop the memorial. They tried already in November. Richard & Lenny kindly relented at that time and called it a vigil just to keep the peace so Spindy would think she was in control. Then look what the "real" memorial turned into! Gack!!!!     

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: June 03, 2009, 12:36:48 PM »

Fanny,G&C probably had on their crime fighters costumes the other night......you know protecting the neighborhood and all.   

Spindy and Sherri in Wonder Woman outfits.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1664 on: June 03, 2009, 12:39:43 PM »

Stop it, it burns.

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: June 03, 2009, 12:39:46 PM »

That's how I see it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: June 03, 2009, 12:40:15 PM »

There is something about Caylee's family that prevented them from protecting her and continue to prevent them from seeking justice for Caylee at all, much less as their burning purpose as should be the case.

There is something about Caylee's family that prevented them from holding Casey accountable for crimes of theft, for her many lies and deceptions, partying instead of parenting, etc.

There is something about Caylee's family that caused them to lie to their relatives and friends and the outside world long before Caylee went missing.

There is something about Caylee's family that made them refrain from calling the authorities when they feared for her well-being and had not seen her.  This went on for 31 days.

There is something about Caylee's family that resulted in them driving home a car that smelled of a decomposing human body -- when they knew Caylee had been missing for a month and their daughter was a spiteful b*tch and a liar -- and not contacting the authorities until they had located Casey and given her "a chance to explain."  (Call me ASAP.  Major prob.)

There is something about Caylee's family that has resulted in the craziest, most bizarre trainwreck of a missing-child-found-murdered case I can ever recall.  "Generational evil" as Turbo calls it, has resulted in a dark morass of mystery and relentlessly freaky cover-up behavior on the part of this family.

There is a HUGE, dark family secret IMO.  Maybe it involves incest.  Maybe Caylee's paternity.  Maybe involvement in or knowledge of her death or disposal.  Maybe unrelated crimes they are covering up.  Maybe something about money.  But I am convinced, there is SOMETHING.

I have felt this way from the beginning, also.  Lately I have had a thought that may seem crazy, but keep coming back to it.  I know they all denied that they knew Casey was pregnant, but what if they actually PLANNED Casey's pregnancy??  What if G and C asked her to have Caylee for them?  Maybe with G being the father?  Or not?  Maybe they wanted another child.  They have repeatedly called Caylee their child.  Just grasping here, I know, but it keeps coming back to me.

See where these evil people make our minds go!!!!   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: June 03, 2009, 12:40:47 PM »

I sure hope Cindy didn't think she could steal those crosses and use pictures of them in her book.  If so, she's been exposed and that game's over.  Since Morgan said if she had a book deal he would get every dollar...I guess should say "Morgan's book".   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: June 03, 2009, 12:41:24 PM »

Stop it, it burns.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1669 on: June 03, 2009, 12:43:00 PM »

I was looking at the pic again of George in the car during Monday nights caper, he looks like a gangster in the car    Checking to see what people on WS are saying about all this, there are people seeing blonde hair, Cindy is ducked down in the pic, and all you can see is some of her hair 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: June 03, 2009, 12:48:48 PM »

It is a low point in our civilization when the Anthonys and the Millsteads are out on Community Watch protecting the neighborhood from criminals.....Has it failed to pierce their brain holders that CASEY is in JAIL on a FIRST DEGREE MURDER CHARGE that may have OCCURRED in their neighborhood??? And that CAYLEE'S REMAINS, GEORGE were found in the same NEIGHBORHOOD months LATER!!! What, pray tell, did you do to prevent THAT CRIME?!!......now I am mad again.....rant may not be over.   

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: June 03, 2009, 12:51:00 PM »

See where these evil people make our minds go!!!!   

I know!  And, I've even been thinking about this for a while, and was afraid to come out and say it.  I need my brain bleached out!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: June 03, 2009, 12:51:24 PM »

I sure hope Cindy didn't think she could steal those crosses and use pictures of them in her book.  If so, she's been exposed and that game's over.  Since Morgan said if she had a book deal he would get every dollar...I guess should say "Morgan's book".   

Actually, I think he should broker a deal for Zeneida so that she can write a book (w pictures included) after her court case is concluded  "My name is Zeneida"...a firsthand slander victim's account of being inserted into The Casey Anthony Murder Case.

Talk about witnessing Cindy seeth & there is nothing she could do about it either!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: June 03, 2009, 12:54:56 PM »

Actually, I think he should broker a deal for Zeneida so that she can write a book (w pictures included) after her court case is concluded  "My name is Zeneida"...a firsthand slander victim's account of being inserted into The Casey Anthony Murder Case.

Talk about witnessing Cindy seeth & there is nothing she could do about it either!

Splendid idea Capps..from your lips to Morgan's ear.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: June 03, 2009, 12:56:39 PM »

I feel certain the A's and Milstupids will show up at this Memorail for Caylee..they just can't help themselves....they are that out of control now.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: June 03, 2009, 12:57:17 PM »

Done!   My only request is that I get 5-10% of sales which will go towards the "Abolish Bogus Foundations" fund!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: June 03, 2009, 01:01:18 PM »

Done!   My only request is that I get 5-10% of sales which will go towards the "Abolish Bogus Foundations" fund!

Speaking of Bogus Foundations...IRCC the A's and Milsteads were going to be starting a home for wayward teenage girls or something..remember that..with counseling, etc.

I really do not want that to happen.  Has anyone heard anymore on that subject?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: June 03, 2009, 01:03:46 PM »

I hope she puts every one of those awful depo pics of Spindy and Poopyface and show how traumatized she was having to look and listen to that all day. Come to think of it, maybe the pics could be in a supplemental  "coffee table book" of pictures. They need a book of their own. Then she could add some of the others from Spindy's classic cameos.....I'm still mad.   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: June 03, 2009, 01:05:07 PM »

I feel certain the A's and Milstupids will show up at this Memorail for Caylee..they just can't help themselves....they are that out of control now.

Yea, you'd think they'd want to mourn on the day they KNOW Caylee was murdered - no matter how much they exhibit their sorry @$$e$ they cannot unring that bell, shame on them.

Caylee, you will remembered respectfully & always by your extended family of caring bloggers that have stood for you "SINCE DAY ONE"

Bite me Cindy and George!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: June 03, 2009, 01:06:48 PM »

Speaking of Bogus Foundations...IRCC the A's and Milsteads were going to be starting a home for wayward teenage girls or something..remember that..with counseling, etc.

I really do not want that to happen.  Has anyone heard anymore on that subject?

We had heard that KFN had hooked up with an established foundation in Zephyrhills a month or so ago. I haven't heard any more since then.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.