April 27, 2024, 12:48:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240109 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: June 03, 2009, 01:09:52 PM »

I sure hope Cindy didn't think she could steal those crosses and use pictures of them in her book.  If so, she's been exposed and that game's over.  Since Morgan said if she had a book deal he would get every dollar...I guess should say "Morgan's book".   

Actually, I think he should broker a deal for Zeneida so that she can write a book (w pictures included) after her court case is concluded  "My name is Zeneida"...a firsthand slander victim's account of being inserted into The Casey Anthony Murder Case.

Talk about witnessing Cindy seeth & there is nothing she could do about it either!

Splendid idea Capps..from your lips to Morgan's ear.

Done!   My only request is that I get 5-10% of sales which will go towards the "Abolish Bogus Foundations" fund!

Speaking of Bogus Foundations...IRCC the A's and Milsteads were going to be starting a home for wayward teenage girls or something..remember that..with counseling, etc.

I really do not want that to happen.  Has anyone heard anymore on that subject?

Yes, House of Purpose, thru KFN - some of us are working to make sure it does not happen.   The website is pulling it but it is riddled with concerns & "mistruths."  http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#hl=en&q=house+of+purpose&aq=f&oq=&aqi=&fp=1mZ_-PL2Zjc   Months ago I took a look at this at length.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: June 03, 2009, 01:11:36 PM »

I sure hope Cindy didn't think she could steal those crosses and use pictures of them in her book.  If so, she's been exposed and that game's over.  Since Morgan said if she had a book deal he would get every dollar...I guess should say "Morgan's book".   

Actually, I think he should broker a deal for Zeneida so that she can write a book (w pictures included) after her court case is concluded  "My name is Zeneida"...a firsthand slander victim's account of being inserted into The Casey Anthony Murder Case.

Talk about witnessing Cindy seeth & there is nothing she could do about it either!

I really like your idea - Zeneida's book!  Whoop!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: June 03, 2009, 01:12:26 PM »

self-edit pulling should be plugging in above post

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: June 03, 2009, 01:15:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19645818/detail.html

::MonkeyHaHa::EBay Seller Offers Yearbook With Anthony Photos
Colonial High Yearbook On Sale For $179.99

POSTED: 12:38 pm EDT June 3, 2009
UPDATED: 1:10 pm EDT June 3, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A Colonial High School yearbook featuring Casey Anthony is up for sale on eBbay at a collector's item price.

The yearbook is being sold for $179.99 or you can make an offer to the seller. As of Wednesday afternoon, there were no bids listed.

According to the seller, Anthony is pictured at least twice inside, and although there are signatures from other students, there is none from Anthony.

It was Anthony's junior year at Colonial High.

Others have tried to sell items associated with the case, such as a Casey Anthony voodoo doll and a doll called Caylee Sunshine.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 when the family reported her missing last summer. Caylee's body was found in Orange County woods not far from the family home in December 2008.

Casey Anthony is in Orange County Jail awaiting trial, which is schedule for October.

In another development, a key witness in the case against said he doesn't want to turn over phone records to Anthony's attorney Jose Baez.

In papers filed this week, Dominic Casey, the former private investigator for Baez and the Anthony family, said he wants a protective order from the judge. His attorney said she did not get proper notice of last week's hearing in which the limits of Baez's subpoena requests for phone records were argued.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: June 03, 2009, 01:19:36 PM »

Why would anybody buy a year book? 
Pictures are on t.v. everyday.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: June 03, 2009, 01:20:20 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19645818/detail.html

::MonkeyHaHa::EBay Seller Offers Yearbook With Anthony Photos
Colonial High Yearbook On Sale For $179.99

POSTED: 12:38 pm EDT June 3, 2009
UPDATED: 1:10 pm EDT June 3, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A Colonial High School yearbook featuring Casey Anthony is up for sale on eBbay at a collector's item price.

The yearbook is being sold for $179.99 or you can make an offer to the seller. As of Wednesday afternoon, there were no bids listed.

According to the seller, Anthony is pictured at least twice inside, and although there are signatures from other students, there is none from Anthony.

It was Anthony's junior year at Colonial High.

Others have tried to sell items associated with the case, such as a Casey Anthony voodoo doll and a doll called Caylee Sunshine.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 when the family reported her missing last summer. Caylee's body was found in Orange County woods not far from the family home in December 2008.

Casey Anthony is in Orange County Jail awaiting trial, which is schedule for October.

In another development, a key witness in the case against said he doesn't want to turn over phone records to Anthony's attorney Jose Baez.

In papers filed this week, Dominic Casey, the former private investigator for Baez and the Anthony family, said he wants a protective order from the judge. His attorney said she did not get proper notice of last week's hearing in which the limits of Baez's subpoena requests for phone records were argued.

Well that answers that burning question Ive had for over 2 weeks!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: June 03, 2009, 01:23:35 PM »

Prolly like that guy in the big white sunglasses could be a potential buyer.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: June 03, 2009, 01:25:45 PM »

Prolly like that guy in the big white sunglasses could be a potential buyer.   

murder memorabilia - it needs legislation to stop it,  people selling things related to a murder, worse yet people collecting items related to a killer,  its outrageous!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1688 on: June 03, 2009, 01:29:22 PM »

What's next selling George and Cindy's yearbooks 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: June 03, 2009, 01:29:52 PM »

Splendid idea Capps..from your lips to Morgan's ear.

Done!   My only request is that I get 5-10% of sales which will go towards the "Abolish Bogus Foundations" fund!

Speaking of Bogus Foundations...IRCC the A's and Milsteads were going to be starting a home for wayward teenage girls or something..remember that..with counseling, etc.

I really do not want that to happen.  Has anyone heard anymore on that subject?

Yes, House of Purpose, thru KFN - some of us are working to make sure it does not happen.   The website is pulling it but it is riddled with concerns & "mistruths."  http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#hl=en&q=house+of+purpose&aq=f&oq=&aqi=&fp=1mZ_-PL2Zjc   Months ago I took a look at this at length.

Capp I believe this is the one being referenced.  I did a search on it and it changed directors, address  and business name just before it showed up as a link on the Extreme bass Fishing search site.

A-Z Missing Children's Outreach Center,Inc.
7618 Shannon Lane
Zephyrhills, FL 33540
888-705-AZAZ  /  813-715-6060
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: June 03, 2009, 01:30:53 PM »

This is just getting ridiculous.   

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: June 03, 2009, 01:32:09 PM »

A-Z Missing Children's Outreach opens today in Zephyrhills
By Molly Moorhead, Times Staff Writer
In Print: Saturday, May 30, 2009

ZEPHYRHILLS — Roy Brown and B.J. Jimenez became friends through tragedy.

Brown's daughter, Amanda, was kidnapped and presumed murdered on Sept. 11, 1998. Jimenez's nephew, Zachary Bernhardt, was abducted on the same day two years later. He has never been found.

Brown and Jimenez have spent the years since fighting to bring attention to missing children's cases, while also battling to keep their own lives on track amid unrelenting grief.

Now they are creating a new outlet for their efforts. Today, Brown and Jimenez will open the doors of the A-Z Missing Children's Outreach Center.

The 'A' and the 'Z' refer to Amanda and Zachary, but as Brown says, "A to Z covers all missing kids."

It's a resource center offering education on keeping children safe, outreach to law enforcement and support for families who have lost children, including a 24-hour support line.

It's starting out small. Jimenez, a 44-year-old school bus driver, has cleared out two rooms of her mobile home on a rural lane in Zephyrhills to be the office. The walls are decorated with framed photos and blown-up posters of Florida's missing kids. Amanda and Zachary's faces beam from every corner.

Amanda was abducted from her mother's Seffner home and killed at age 7. A crab fisherman named Willie Crain who had befriended her mother was convicted of her murder, though Amanda's body has never been found. Crain is on death row.

Zachary, 9, vanished early one morning from his Savannah Trace apartment in Clearwater. Police don't know whether he was abducted or ran away.

The children's fates haunt their families every day.

"We live everyone's worst nightmare," Jimenez said — to have a child taken.

Brown, 57, struggled for a long time after Amanda's death to do anything at all. He couldn't work. He didn't go to parties or do anything happy people do.

"I was a hateful, vengeful person," he said. But his solace was in meeting with other parents of missing children, attending candlelight vigils and joining search parties. Since losing Amanda and Zachary, Brown and Jimenez say they have gotten involved in some way every time a child has gone missing in Florida.

Brown didn't need therapy, he said, as much as needed to connect with people who felt his pain. He still needs it.

"This isn't something that just goes away," he said.

He and his wife, Sylvia, moved to Kentucky for about two years to try to make a new start. Last summer, Jimenez needed an escape too and went to visit them. They had long talked about starting an organization, and that visit became the turning point.

The Browns moved back to Florida last fall. Brown found steady work in a body shop, and the center began to take shape.

"It's about the families," Brown said of the A-Z mission. "We understand — the greatest fear doesn't hit you until the media's gone and the police are gone and you're by yourself."

Fast facts

Big opening today

A-Z Missing Children's Outreach Center will have its grand opening from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. today at 7618 Shannon Lane, Zephyrhills. Call (813) 715-6060 for information

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/article1005703.ece
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: June 03, 2009, 01:32:16 PM »

And to think it's only just begun 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: June 03, 2009, 01:36:01 PM »

For $179.99 I at least would expect Casey's comment and signature in the yearbook 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: June 03, 2009, 01:39:08 PM »

Thanks Capp..yep it was The House of Purpose I was referring to.  I also was working with a group of people months ago when this reared it's ugly head..infact dear Blink was one of them. 

Here is why I am bringing this back up now.  The proposal states they wanted to buy the property for this house in Palm Beach County by June 2009.

I am really wondering if they have bought said property or if they are going to use the Milstead's house..don't they live in Palm Beach County?  Or if their house is foreclosed..then this would be their new home.  I bet much of the donations from Caylee are funneled to this purpose.

I just can not stand the idea of these heinous people running a home for wayward teens....................it infuriates me to the nth degree.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: June 03, 2009, 01:39:45 PM »

Shards of glass from the famous "daddy pushing" from George in Ohio?   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: June 03, 2009, 01:42:36 PM »

Thanks Capp..yep it was The House of Purpose I was referring to.  I also was working with a group of people months ago when this reared it's ugly head..infact dear Blink was one of them. 

Here is why I am bringing this back up now.  The proposal states they wanted to buy the property for this house in Palm Beach County by June 2009.

I am really wondering if they have bought said property or if they are going to use the Milstead's house..don't they live in Palm Beach County?  Or if their house is foreclosed..then this would be their new home.  I bet much of the donations from Caylee are funneled to this purpose.

I just can not stand the idea of these heinous people running a home for wayward teens....................it infuriates me to the nth degree.
I didn't realize you were one of the people working on all this,    There was a lot of hard work put into following the money.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: June 03, 2009, 01:43:56 PM »

Shards of glass from the famous "daddy pushing" from George in Ohio?   
      Just imagine the potential of things that could be sold on Ebay 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: June 03, 2009, 01:44:01 PM »

I am going over to ebay to complain..this is not what their auction site stands for.

BBL

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1699 on: June 03, 2009, 01:45:12 PM »

Thanks Dolce. I know you like these too! We'll bring out the heavy guns and let them dance along also!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.