April 27, 2024, 12:13:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240098 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: June 03, 2009, 02:05:50 PM »

I, for one, continue to believe that in the end, the Anthonys will get MORE than they deserve.  Each day is just another nail in their coffin.  LE is just sitting back, watching the list grow, and waiting for THEIR moment to strike.

There is no reason to arrest the Anthony's today for all of their mischief.  Just wait until after the trial, and see the sparks fly!   
Yes, but how many banks are they going to be allowed to rob prior till then?  I mean seriously their crime spree is getting out of hand and only escalating.  Its just a matter of time before someone gets seriously injured or killed IMO.  This latest little cherade just might spark protesters to return or more stalkers to frequent the memorial site hoping for their chance at the pathetic Grandparents.
IMO this is going to get really ugly if something is not done soon.

I agree Dolce...someone is going to get hurt before this is over. With the anger we have seen from GA & CA...it is just a matter of time. And the way Lois drags her poor grand daughter into this, someone needs to step in for that child. IIRC Dakota was in the hospital because of this mess.
Yes watching the "Lois Saga" we have seen a lot of poor Dakota.  Here are some major things that stand out at me...stop me if you have heard these before.

1. She inserted Dakota to befriend a murdering slore
2. Dakota carried out conversations and emails with Casey
3. Dakota was hospitalized over stress from this entire case
4. We watched Murt drive from BP to Lois's home via cam, and then watched Dakota singing on live feed stream
5. Grandma Lois was/is chummy with Windchime from WS, meeting her at BP, who was banned for being a SO......I hope Dakota stayed clear but am very doubtfull.

Ok, that about sums it up!!
Very good points, and also, Lois got her computer from, his name escapes me, but that guy who went to see Casey in jail, and she acted like she wasn't sure of who he was.

Patrick ???? Having a brain fart...too much irrelavent(sp) stuff.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: June 03, 2009, 02:06:00 PM »

When did he switch? Im positive he hired  Cheney Mason?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: June 03, 2009, 02:06:56 PM »

Thanks Capp..yep it was The House of Purpose I was referring to.  I also was working with a group of people months ago when this reared it's ugly head..infact dear Blink was one of them. 

Here is why I am bringing this back up now.  The proposal states they wanted to buy the property for this house in Palm Beach County by June 2009.

I am really wondering if they have bought said property or if they are going to use the Milstead's house..don't they live in Palm Beach County?  Or if their house is foreclosed..then this would be their new home.  I bet much of the donations from Caylee are funneled to this purpose.

I just can not stand the idea of these heinous people running a home for wayward teens....................it infuriates me to the nth degree.

And I the same, I have no doubt that they will not be able to operate for long, if at all - but not without a ton of aggravation first.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1723 on: June 03, 2009, 02:07:17 PM »

Dominic Casey's attorney

Diana M Tennis, Esq.
http://www.tennislaw.com/Home_Page.html

She has already spoken about this case nationally:

Casey Anthony's legal
fees questioned
Prosecutors question possible
conflict of interest      See quote in this article:  http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031009_Casey_Anthonys_legal_fees_questioned

Orlando defense attorney Diana Tennis believes the State filed the motion to make sure that a conflict of interest could not become reason for an appeal down the road.

"What the State is saying is, 'let her say out loud to the judge and on the record, whatever he does for his career, although it may not be in the best interest for me, I'm okay with that.' I'll let the chips fall where they might," said Tennis.

Tennis has tried twelve murder cases in 17 years of practicing law. She said she had never seen the State Attorney's Office file a motion like this before, but said it may not be a bad idea for Baez to show how he's getting paid.
---snip---
She represented Stacey Kananen
http://www.sptimes.com/2007/05/11/State/Warrant__Family_hid_d.shtml
http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20031226&slug=parents26

I knew I have seen her on Greta & Nancy Grace
She is better qualified than Baez.  Boy did Casey ever pick the bad apple in the bunch.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: June 03, 2009, 02:07:22 PM »

I, for one, continue to believe that in the end, the Anthonys will get MORE than they deserve.  Each day is just another nail in their coffin.  LE is just sitting back, watching the list grow, and waiting for THEIR moment to strike.

There is no reason to arrest the Anthony's today for all of their mischief.  Just wait until after the trial, and see the sparks fly!   
Yes, but how many banks are they going to be allowed to rob prior till then?  I mean seriously their crime spree is getting out of hand and only escalating.  Its just a matter of time before someone gets seriously injured or killed IMO.  This latest little cherade just might spark protesters to return or more stalkers to frequent the memorial site hoping for their chance at the pathetic Grandparents.

I agree Dolce...someone is going to get hurt before this is over. With the anger we have seen from GA & CA...it is just a matter of time. And the way Lois drags her poor grand daughter into this, someone needs to step in for that child. IIRC Dakota was in the hospital because of this mess.
Yes watching the "Lois Saga" we have seen a lot of poor Dakota.  Here are some major things that stand out at me...stop me if you have heard these before.

4. We watched Murt drive from BP to Lois's home via cam, and then watched Dakota singing on live feed stream
5. Grandma Lois was/is chummy with Windchime from WS, meeting her at BP, who was banned for being a SO......I hope Dakota stayed clear but am very doubtfull.

Very good points, and also, Lois got her computer from, his name escapes me, but that guy who went to see Casey in jail, and she acted like she wasn't sure of who he was.

That would be Patrick Bourgeois.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1725 on: June 03, 2009, 02:08:36 PM »

What's next selling George and Cindy's yearbooks 

This is just getting ridiculous.   

I am going over to ebay to complain..this is not what their auction site stands for.

BBL
Good for you, I haven't wondered over there for years now, after I got screwed on something I paid for. Who would pay that much money on a used yearbook without Casey's signature in it? Now if it was her yearbook..... I don't want to give Cindy any ideas.
I'm too lazy to read backwards so can anyone tell me what they are selling on eBay?  I will complain too.

Hi Grandma2maddie! Some one is selling a yearbook that Casey was in during her freshman year. It is not ever her's and it is going for $179 so far.   
  Thanks to all of you that kindly answered me.  I guess I need to be on here everyday to keep up with GA and CA's activities.  I'm referring to the stealing of the cross and chasing Lois.  I don't agree with what/who Lois is subjecting her granddaughter to either. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1726 on: June 03, 2009, 02:10:06 PM »

Patrick ???? Having a brain fart...too much irrelavent(sp) stuff.   
It was Patrick Bourgeois, and actually it is relevant given that Lois seems to love to stir the Anthony pot.  It is her and Dakota I fear may end up getting hurt in all of this physically, or atleast they have set into motion a series of events brought on by other onlookers who are fed up with this BS to the point that someone is going to take action and end up hurt. 
So yes its relevant...also too Lois was friends with Cindy at one point - interesting to see if she is not a pawn of Cindys.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: June 03, 2009, 02:10:22 PM »

Yes Ma'am and we aren't done yet, are we?

The Milstead's property (which was slated for this *cough* endeavor, is in foreclosure. It cannot be used in this capacity and it would have been illegal to petition for it in that zoning area anyway without appearing before the township. We were locked and loaded with neighbors at the ready if it came to that. The property is slated for auction June 25th. It is my understanding the Milstead's are already living in Orlando with the "help" of the A's through the foundation.

I expect at the very outside time frame these issues to crop up again around October, unless they file another tax extention. That is going to be the audit extrordinaire.

Shout out to the others as well: DJ, Irish, Ocala, Sparky and Gizzie

B
Why can't these people go out and get real jobs like normal people?   

As for Blink and her merry crew

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1728 on: June 03, 2009, 02:10:48 PM »

Ok, I have got to go back to this even though we sort of moved on...

The Anthony's getting away with all that they are doing.  I get it, give them rope and they hang themselves....but seriously where do they draw the line with this? 

George has the potential to pack heat (carry a gun) and all it would take is hormonal b*tch Cindy to get pissed enough that she pulls it out on someone.

So again, where do they draw the line?  When is enough enough?  When is it too much?  Who has to get hurt for them to get some regulation here?  I mean hell even their lawyer is lying for them and not being called on it...this double standard is gonna bite people in the bum big time here if someone gets seriously injured or worse, dies.

With this latest "showdown" that is ammo for some of these nut jobs to come out again and start havoc at the Anthony house.  I joke about it with Sunny, but there really are nutcases out there who are going to take justice into their own hands - and that should bother the LE.
I couldn't agree more, that is why I'm concerned with this vigil coming up, the Anthonys are going to want this stopped one way or another.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: June 03, 2009, 02:11:15 PM »

Thanks Trimm.   an angelic monkey

I am going to take the last two Aleves from my pre-LKL boycott. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: June 03, 2009, 02:11:19 PM »

Thanks Capp..yep it was The House of Purpose I was referring to.  I also was working with a group of people months ago when this reared it's ugly head..infact dear Blink was one of them. 

Here is why I am bringing this back up now.  The proposal states they wanted to buy the property for this house in Palm Beach County by June 2009.

I am really wondering if they have bought said property or if they are going to use the Milstead's house..don't they live in Palm Beach County?  Or if their house is foreclosed..then this would be their new home.  I bet much of the donations from Caylee are funneled to this purpose.

I just can not stand the idea of these heinous people running a home for wayward teens....................it infuriates me to the nth degree.

Yes Ma'am and we aren't done yet, are we?

The Milstead's property (which was slated for this *cough* endeavor, is in foreclosure. It cannot be used in this capacity and it would have been illegal to petition for it in that zoning area anyway without appearing before the township. We were locked and loaded with neighbors at the ready if it came to that. The property is slated for auction June 25th. It is my understanding the Milstead's are already living in Orlando with the "help" of the A's through the foundation.

I expect at the very outside time frame these issues to crop up again around October, unless they file another tax extention. That is going to be the audit extrordinaire.

Shout out to the others as well: DJ, Irish, Ocala, Sparky and Gizzie

B

Not by a long shot!   ^5  to all those contributing

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: June 03, 2009, 02:12:03 PM »

That's what I remember.  Fanny, thanks, Patrick was his name. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: June 03, 2009, 02:12:36 PM »

6/2/2009     A     MOTION TO SET ASIDE ORDER RELATING TO ANY RECORDS OF DOMINIC CASEY AND OBJECTION TO MOTION FOR RECORDS
6/2/2009    A    MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER (DOMINIC CASEY)
6/2/2009    A    NOTICE OF APPEARANCE FILED DIANA M. TENNIS (DOMINIC CASEY)

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=92237914-f8b0-4fb3-8945-68a0ae5fc1db

Blink,I saw this early this morning.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: June 03, 2009, 02:13:54 PM »

That would be Patrick Bourgeois.
Don't even get me started on that one... 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: June 03, 2009, 02:13:55 PM »

6/2/2009     A     MOTION TO SET ASIDE ORDER RELATING TO ANY RECORDS OF DOMINIC CASEY AND OBJECTION TO MOTION FOR RECORDS
6/2/2009    A    MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER (DOMINIC CASEY)
6/2/2009    A    NOTICE OF APPEARANCE FILED DIANA M. TENNIS (DOMINIC CASEY)

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=92237914-f8b0-4fb3-8945-68a0ae5fc1d

Not sure if it is a switch OR  one for criminal, one for civil matters

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: June 03, 2009, 02:14:08 PM »

Thanks Trimm.   an angelic monkey

I am going to take the last two Aleves from my pre-LKL boycott. 

I hear that.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: June 03, 2009, 02:14:53 PM »

Thanks everyone, I just couldn't think of Patrick's name, and that was weird how he just came to talk to Casey, and she hardly knew who he was.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1737 on: June 03, 2009, 02:15:06 PM »

I was told from a reliable source that the Milsteads having been planning to move to the Orlando area for several months.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1738 on: June 03, 2009, 02:15:35 PM »

I couldn't agree more, that is why I'm concerned with this vigil coming up, the Anthonys are going to want this stopped one way or another.
Good point NRCG. I am not sure I see them showing up for a show down, but I sure can visualize them sending the Milsteads and Joy to do their bidding.  If LP were to bring Rob Dick I am sure he could hug Cindy and calm her down a bit......

Safety is a big concern for that though, I hope that Rev Grund is prepared and does not try to be the better man by being nice.  Boo has a pretty good contact with him, Boo please voice our concerns to him.  George packs heat and Cindy is, well, Cindy.  Smile

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: June 03, 2009, 02:16:11 PM »

I was told from a reliable source that the Milsteads having been planning to move to the Orlando area for several months.
Thanks, and it looks like they moved in with the Anthonys, at least for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.