April 27, 2024, 12:19:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240100 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: June 03, 2009, 02:39:47 PM »

Thanks everyone, I just couldn't think of Patrick's name, and that was weird how he just came to talk to Casey, and she hardly knew who he was.
Oh ya don't get me going down that theory lane.  Something is fishy about all of that.  At that point Casey was not at "celebrity murderer" status yet, so why would the fan club come to see her?? 
Oh Blink if you ever want to venture down that path I will send you Tylenol Smile

Yup, remember it was also said that he gave Lois a computer because hers broke  oui! 

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1761 on: June 03, 2009, 02:40:50 PM »

I just got this message from the Ebay seller.I may lose my Ebay account today.It's on.   Monkey Devil!

Well, your opinion does not pay our bills. Yearbooks are of more value with anybody of notoriety in them. Thus, we state those people in our listing or description. The question is what are you doing looking up accused murderers? I find that sadistic.

I also turned them in to eBay!  This is what they can do. 
1. Send the seller an informational alert;
2. Remove the listing; or
3. Suspend the seller.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1762 on: June 03, 2009, 02:40:59 PM »

Thanks everyone, I just couldn't think of Patrick's name, and that was weird how he just came to talk to Casey, and she hardly knew who he was.
Oh ya don't get me going down that theory lane.  Something is fishy about all of that.  At that point Casey was not at "celebrity murderer" status yet, so why would the fan club come to see her?? 
Oh Blink if you ever want to venture down that path I will send you Tylenol Smile

Yup, remember it was also said that he gave Lois a computer because hers broke  oui! 
Hmm my laptop has been on the fritz lately, maybe he will give me a new one!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: June 03, 2009, 02:42:01 PM »

I just got this message from the Ebay seller.I may lose my Ebay account today.It's on.   Monkey Devil!

Well, your opinion does not pay our bills. Yearbooks are of more value with anybody of notoriety in them. Thus, we state those people in our listing or description. The question is what are you doing looking up accused murderers? I find that sadistic.

Monkey Devil!

Well  alrighty then  Rolling Eyes Just left SMH

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1764 on: June 03, 2009, 02:42:06 PM »

I also turned them in to eBay!  This is what they can do. 
1. Send the seller an informational alert;
2. Remove the listing; or
3. Suspend the seller.

Due to the manner in which he spoke to my friend Trimm, I want his a$$ suspended.  I am seeking the Ebay death penalty for him!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: June 03, 2009, 02:43:24 PM »

I'm a scared monkey.Do you think my year has increased in value?  j/K  Monkey Devil!
Gotta walk the little devil.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: June 03, 2009, 02:45:04 PM »

I was told from a reliable source that the Milsteads having been planning to move to the Orlando area for several months.
An eviction based on foreclosure in Florida right now can take anywhere between 4 - 9 months.  Its quite possible that they have had much time to do and plan how they want.  With the foreclosure rate as high as it is around here, people have more time than the normal 30 days eviction.

IIRC documents show foreclosure notice sent 10/14/2008

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: June 03, 2009, 02:48:28 PM »

I was told from a reliable source that the Milsteads having been planning to move to the Orlando area for several months.

Yes, thats correct.
Right around the lis pendes, the 2nd one, I believe.
Doesnt it crack you up how these yutz's feel like they are s"kulking" around all tippy toe and WABAM!

Monkeys know people, they just do, Give it Up already.
B
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1768 on: June 03, 2009, 02:49:15 PM »

A long time ago I wrote Congressman Grayson regarding the Caylee Anthony Funds for Missing Children.  I got this response today.

Thank you for contacting me regarding my request for the appropriation of funds in the name of Caylee Anthony to the A Child is Missing organization. Hearing from you helps me better represent Florida's Eighth District.

I appreciate hearing your opinions regarding keeping our children safe and, as a father, I wholeheartedly share your commitment to doing so. As you know, A Child is Missing helps law enforcement officials across the country search for missing children, elderly or disabled people using a rapid response telephone system to alert communities when someone is missing. The $500,000 in funding that I have requested will go towards establishing a missing child program in our district n0amed in memory of Caylee Marie Anthony. The funds will be appropriated in Caylee Anthony's name to honor her memory, but none of the money will be given to her family as a result. We need to do everything that we can to protect the children in our district and across the country, and funding A Child is Missing in Orlando is a step in the right direction. This request sits before the House Appropriations Committee and I will keep you updated on its progress.

I appreciate hearing your thoughts on this important issue. If I can ever be of assistance to you or your family, please do not hesitate to contact me.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1769 on: June 03, 2009, 02:54:39 PM »

Yes, Richard Grund will be at the vigil in Blanchard Park. I hate to even say this, but I hope he has some bodyguards with him 

nrcg....You seem to be confident that RG will be there....do you also know if he is responsible for organizing the vigil? I'd love to know who the organaizer (s) is/are and how we can participate from afar.
I believe Boo spoke to him, I could be wrong 

I know I'm really late chiming in here, I'm way back catching up. But yes, I spoke to Richard and he said he would be there at the memorial. He stated that the people organizing this originally wanted to hold it on Suburban but he thought that J Blanchard was more fitting in celebrating her life.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: June 03, 2009, 03:00:14 PM »

I sense ANGRY MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1771 on: June 03, 2009, 03:00:21 PM »

You are kidding 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: June 03, 2009, 03:06:12 PM »

The A's lives have now spiraled down into what one compare with high class junkies.  The seek the darkness to acquire their fix and pay for it with the blood of their Grandchild.  They seek like personalities to run with and score the medicine that keeps the excitment in their pitifal lives.  A cross here, a memorial there as they scurry to amp up the poison running through their veins.  When they look at themselves and realize what they have become??  Moo.
Always, I just don't think they care. I truly believe what ever dark secret/secrets they are hiding is much more important, and they will do whatever is needed to keep it hidden. That is why I'm afraid, that one of them might cross over to the dark side, and there won't be any turning back. I believe they are dangerous people.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: June 03, 2009, 03:08:45 PM »

A long time ago I wrote Congressman Grayson regarding the Caylee Anthony Funds for Missing Children.  I got this response today.

Thank you for contacting me regarding my request for the appropriation of funds in the name of Caylee Anthony to the A Child is Missing organization. Hearing from you helps me better represent Florida's Eighth District.

I appreciate hearing your opinions regarding keeping our children safe and, as a father, I wholeheartedly share your commitment to doing so. As you know, A Child is Missing helps law enforcement officials across the country search for missing children, elderly or disabled people using a rapid response telephone system to alert communities when someone is missing. The $500,000 in funding that I have requested will go towards establishing a missing child program in our district n0amed in memory of Caylee Marie Anthony. The funds will be appropriated in Caylee Anthony's name to honor her memory, but none of the money will be given to her family as a result. We need to do everything that we can to protect the children in our district and across the country, and funding A Child is Missing in Orlando is a step in the right direction. This request sits before the House Appropriations Committee and I will keep you updated on its progress.

I appreciate hearing your thoughts on this important issue. If I can ever be of assistance to you or your family, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank-you for sharing  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: June 03, 2009, 03:09:54 PM »

Yes, Richard Grund will be at the vigil in Blanchard Park. I hate to even say this, but I hope he has some bodyguards with him 

nrcg....You seem to be confident that RG will be there....do you also know if he is responsible for organizing the vigil? I'd love to know who the organaizer (s) is/are and how we can participate from afar.
I believe Boo spoke to him, I could be wrong 

I know I'm really late chiming in here, I'm way back catching up. But yes, I spoke to Richard and he said he would be there at the memorial. He stated that the people organizing this originally wanted to hold it on Suburban but he thought that J Blanchard was more fitting in celebrating her life.
Thanks Boo, I thought it was you  an angelic monkey
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1775 on: June 03, 2009, 03:10:46 PM »

Does this man not do his homework?!   The address for the Caylee Marie Anthony organization is the A's Hopespring Dr address and they are the administrators..for Lord sake..this man drank the Koolaid!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: June 03, 2009, 03:13:15 PM »

DARLA
O/T
If you are lurking or come back, I left you a message on Musings.

I'll be lurking myself, folks.    an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: June 03, 2009, 03:14:00 PM »

You are kidding 

I don't think that seller appreciated being contacted.....hate it.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: June 03, 2009, 03:14:06 PM »

You are kidding 

This person lives in Orlando..they must know the A's...and they are just like them.  If they get booted off ebay it is their own fault..no one else's..they know the rules on selling ..... but they like to blame others for their own troubles that they created.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: June 03, 2009, 03:15:59 PM »

DARLA
O/T
If you are lurking or come back, I left you a message on Musings.

I'll be lurking myself, folks.    an angelic monkey
Fanny, please don't lurk  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.