April 27, 2024, 01:35:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240124 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: June 03, 2009, 04:32:18 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19647738/detail.html

P.I. To Stop Casey's Attorneys From Getting Phone Records

Posted: 3:45 pm EDT June 3, 2009Updated: 4:21 pm EDT June 3, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Anthonys' private investigator Dominic Casey has decided to prevent Casey's defense team from getting his cell phone records, even though he's posted them on his website.

Dominic Casey was on his cell phone while private investigator Jim Hoover shot video of Dominic Casey, on November 15 and 16 at the scene where Caylee's remains were discovered a month later on December 11. He had several calls, but with whom is still a mystery.

The private eye posted partial phone records from November on his company website, but the defense wants to know about the other calls.

Casey Anthony's Attorney, Jose Baez, was originally granted access to the private investigator's phone records, because Dominic Casey did not contest a motion that was filed by Baez.

Casey was charged with murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony and Orlando prosecutors have filed notice they intend to seek the death penalty.

Caylee Anthony disappeared last June and Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to her murder.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: June 03, 2009, 04:37:13 PM »

Cece,thanks for posting that video.

Your welcome Trimm & I hope you're having a better daya today.   an angelic monkey

All is pretty well today.I just need to stay off Ebay.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1802 on: June 03, 2009, 04:37:48 PM »

I just got this message from the Ebay seller.I may lose my Ebay account today.It's on.   Monkey Devil!

Well, your opinion does not pay our bills. Yearbooks are of more value with anybody of notoriety in them. Thus, we state those people in our listing or description. The question is what are you doing looking up accused murderers? I find that sadistic.

I also turned them in to eBay!  This is what they can do. 
1. Send the seller an informational alert;
2. Remove the listing; or
3. Suspend the seller.

Due to the manner in which he spoke to my friend Trimm, I want his a$$ suspended.  I am seeking the Ebay death penalty for him!!

You guys are the "monkey's uncle" !   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: June 03, 2009, 04:47:09 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-photo-060309,0,4477288.story

Updated: 24 minutes ago
Text size: increase text sizedecrease text size

CASEY ANTHONY CASE
eBay seller trying to make $280 off yearbook with Casey Anthony photos
A yearbook showing Casey Anthony at Colonial High School is for sale on eBay.

Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
    4:15 PM EDT, June 3, 2009

There are countless pictures of Casey Anthony floating around on the Web that you can view for free.

But an eBay seller is hoping someone is willing to fork over about $280 for an old high school yearbook with Anthony's pictures inside.

Earlier today, the asking price was about $180. This afternoon, the seller bumped it up to $279.99.

According to the eBay listing, Anthony is pictured as a junior at Colonial High, and as a member of the travel and tourism club.

The listing doesn't say who the yearbook once belonged to, but it states there are autographs inside. There are no autographs from Anthony.

An Orlando Sentinel reporter e-mailed the seller asking why they would sell a yearbook with old photos of Anthony, when there are hundreds of free pics on the Web.

This is the response the seller just sent the reporter:

"Dear aledwardsosc,

If you had done your homework, you would have found we currently have 109 yearbooks listed. Included are yearbooks with Daunte Culpepper, Deion Sanders, Vail Bloom, Kevin Lewis, Eric Powell, Jeff Conine, Jermile Weeks, Chris Johnson, Maurice Price, Bucky Dent, Kevin Eakin, Drayton Florence, Deanna Wright and Senator John Connally.

Most yearbooks we have listed do not have anyone famous or infamous

We have sold yearbooks with Casey Kasem and even notorious murderer Mark David Chapman, who killed John Lennon. No complaints or questions on that one.

We acquire these yearbooks randomly from estate auction lots. We list every one we get. If there is anyone - ANYONE - of note in the yearbook, we mention it.

We do not appreciate the accusation that we are simply trying to make money off the tragedy surrounding the Anthony family. We sell yearbooks. Period. We have ONE yearbook, we are not reprinting them or making voodoo dolls to sell. One officially published yearbook. Also, this yearbook has been listed since May 15.

Again, we mention ANY public figure in our listings.

Perhaps you'd like to contact Mr. Seth Poppel at 206-709-4628 or sethpoppel@aol.com of the Yearbook Library. We contacted him first regarding his interest in this yearbook, which he passed on because he'd prefer the 2004 yearbook. He can explain the collectibility of yearbooks to you.

Must be a slow news day, huh?

- ubuy-isell"

~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: June 03, 2009, 04:48:00 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-photo-060309,0,4477288.story

(snipped):

An Orlando Sentinel reporter e-mailed the seller asking why they would sell a yearbook with old photos of Anthony, when there are hundreds of free pics on the Web.

"Dear aledwardsosc,

If you had done your homework, you would have found we currently have 109 yearbooks listed. Included are yearbooks with Daunte Culpepper, Deion Sanders, Vail Bloom, Kevin Lewis, Eric Powell, Jeff Conine, Jermile Weeks, Chris Johnson, Maurice Price, Bucky Dent, Kevin Eakin, Drayton Florence, Deanna Wright and Senator John Connally.

Most yearbooks we have listed do not have anyone famous or infamous.

We have sold yearbooks with Casey Kasem and even notorious murderer Mark David Chapman, who killed John Lennon. No complaints or questions on that one.

We acquire these yearbooks randomly from estate auction lots. We list every one we get. If there is anyone - ANYONE - of note in the yearbook, we mention it.

We do not appreciate the accusation that we are simply trying to make money off the tragedy surrounding the Anthony family. We sell yearbooks. Period. We have ONE yearbook, we are not reprinting them or making voodoo dolls to sell. One officially published yearbook. Also, this yearbook has been listed since May 15.

Perhaps you'd like to contact Mr. Seth Poppel at 206-709-4628 or sethpoppel@aol.com of the Yearbook Library. We contacted him first regarding his interest in this yearbook, which he passed on because he'd prefer the 2004 yearbook. He can explain the collectibility of yearbooks to you.

- ubuy-isell"

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: June 03, 2009, 04:49:21 PM »

Oops!  So sorry Trimm.  I didn't see your post & I should have refreshed before I posted!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: June 03, 2009, 04:52:14 PM »

Oops!  So sorry Trimm.  I didn't see your post & I should have refreshed before I posted!   

We're supposed to post.   
That guy from Ebay is not a happy camper.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: June 03, 2009, 04:53:44 PM »

We're supposed to post.   

I wouldn't want to do any kind of business with him!  He sound very surley to everyone!   Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1808 on: June 03, 2009, 04:54:51 PM »

We're supposed to post.   
He really needs to lighten up, or maybe do someother kind of job 
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1809 on: June 03, 2009, 04:56:15 PM »

Updated: 24 minutes ago
Text size: increase text sizedecrease text size

CASEY ANTHONY CASE
eBay seller trying to make $280 off yearbook with Casey Anthony photos
A yearbook showing Casey Anthony at Colonial High School is for sale on eBay.

Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
    4:15 PM EDT, June 3, 2009

There are countless pictures of Casey Anthony floating around on the Web that you can view for free.

But an eBay seller is hoping someone is willing to fork over about $280 for an old high school yearbook with Anthony's pictures inside.

Earlier today, the asking price was about $180. This afternoon, the seller bumped it up to $279.99.

According to the eBay listing, Anthony is pictured as a junior at Colonial High, and as a member of the travel and tourism club.

The listing doesn't say who the yearbook once belonged to, but it states there are autographs inside. There are no autographs from Anthony.

"Dear aledwardsosc,

Most yearbooks we have listed do not have anyone famous or infamous

- ubuy-isell"

All I can say is, What an ASS!  I have turned them into eBay and I know othes have too.  I think we should all turn them into eBay.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: June 03, 2009, 04:57:34 PM »

We're supposed to post.   

Monkey Devil!  He would make a great Customer Service Representative, wouldn't he?!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1811 on: June 03, 2009, 04:59:05 PM »

We're supposed to post.   

Monkey Devil!  He would make a great Customer Service Representative, wouldn't he?!
Maybe this is that Jonathon guy that we ran into when emailing LKL sponsors 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: June 03, 2009, 05:00:32 PM »

We're supposed to post.   

Maybe this is that Jonathon guy that we ran into when emailing LKL sponsors 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: June 03, 2009, 05:12:27 PM »

Cece,I'm promise I wasn't ugly to the guy.I just told him I thought the ad was a little distasteful in my opinion.
I can't imagine what he says when people really piz him off.
He didn't answer my second email and I was nice then too.Just told him I didn't hunt that snit down,that I read about it in the paper.Told him I wasn't a sadistic person.
I told him he would probably get a few more emails about the add.   an angelic monkey
I think he did.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: June 03, 2009, 05:13:03 PM »

I have to finish some work here.  BBL.   an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: June 03, 2009, 05:15:04 PM »

Cece,I'm promise I wasn't ugly to the guy.I just told him I thought the ad was a little distasteful in my opinion.
I can't imagine what he says when people really piz him off.
He didn't answer my second email and I was nice then too.Just told him I didn't hunt that snit down,that I read about it in the paper.Told him I wasn't a sadistic person.
I told him he would probably get a few more emails about the add.   an angelic monkey
I think he did.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I'm sure you were very polite.  He just sounds like a D*ck!  I'm sure he has received a ton of emails by now.   Monkey Devil!

Catch ya later.   an angelic monkey

ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1816 on: June 03, 2009, 05:17:29 PM »

http://cgi.ebay.com/2003-COLONIAL-HIGH-SCHOOL-YEARBOOK-CASEY-ANTHONY-FL_W0QQitemZ110390722469QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Nonfiction_Book?hash=item19b3ccbfa5&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

This item has ended with Buy it Now
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: June 03, 2009, 05:18:21 PM »

Thanks Monkeys.

OMG these people. I dont condone the Springeresque tactics of Lois et al, but this time I am thrilled they uncovered the Anthony's latest shenanigans. I do not understand why Milstead is allowed to have lights on his truck in the first place.

Maybe for the  camp he ends up in? Dunno?

Blink
No, no, thank you, Blink! I laughed like a drain when I read your article.  I spend half my time swelling up like a toad in outrage at these people, so it's nice to have some relief.  Without you and the smart, funny, informed monkeys, I don't know what I'd do.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: June 03, 2009, 05:21:48 PM »

I just got this message from the Ebay seller.I may lose my Ebay account today.It's on.   Monkey Devil!

Well, your opinion does not pay our bills. Yearbooks are of more value with anybody of notoriety in them. Thus, we state those people in our listing or description. The question is what are you doing looking up accused murderers? I find that sadistic.

You are kidding 

Well from the insulting way he answered you I would guess it has to be an Anthony.... the only difficulty is deciding which one, they are all so obnoxious! 

Monkey Devil!  Has anyone seen Lee?   Monkey Devil!
Is the person selling the yearbook also selling star wars figures?   Monkey Devil!
I was just going to say that! Or tube socks...

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: June 03, 2009, 05:24:03 PM »

Hey, Trimm, what a jerk that guy was to you.  Does he really believe that he can sell stuff with an attitude like that?  The Ebay death penalty is too good for him.  They should make him move in with the Anthonys and the Milsteads--I bet that would change his attitude!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.