April 27, 2024, 03:53:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240158 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #200 on: May 30, 2009, 02:13:37 PM »

To me the burning question is where was all the bangles and shamrock pin, could it be possible that Cindy and George are not defending Casey anymore?
Very possible. Maybe knowing you are about to be plowed over by the bus changed their minds about defending her.

Could be also that Conway got some evidence to show George and Cindy that KC is definitely guilty. Does that make sense, everytime I post I get kicked out of the cage. 
Yes, that makes sense. Maybe the reality of how evil Casey is finally hit home. As a parent, one would have a horrific time accepting that fact, and Cindy and George are just plumb out of energy, and have accepted it, and what their daughter has done.  Or, like one of the monkeys said last night, this was an act for sympathy. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: May 30, 2009, 02:15:42 PM »

To me the burning question is where was all the bangles and shamrock pin, could it be possible that Cindy and George are not defending Casey anymore?

Honestly, to me, Spindy looked like she threw on some clothes and ran out the door. I wonder if that crocheted top was one of Skanky's. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: May 30, 2009, 02:17:53 PM »

I got a sore pointing finger from rolling my mouse to catch up, now everyone is leaving..........

I did read every single post from today and there have been some really good ones. Some I would have posted back on, but now it is too late and wouldn't make sense. Best discussion we have had in a while. I am glad I am in the cage with such smart and caring monkeys.

Trimm, I parked the Newscart safely back in its spot. Not a scratch on it.

A!, sounded like you had a horrific event in your life. I am proud of you for seeing it through. I would have expected nothing less of you.
Thank you Fanny!

Always1 I read your post on the previous thread and I must say what you did was very commendable it takes people like you who are persistent to keep this problem in the forefront and protect our children.  So I am not off topic in here I will leave you a little background of a situation that has touched my life about suspected abuse against kids.  What you did was honorable.
Thank you so much!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: May 30, 2009, 02:18:24 PM »

Very possible. Maybe knowing you are about to be plowed over by the bus changed their minds about defending her.

Could be also that Conway got some evidence to show George and Cindy that KC is definitely guilty. Does that make sense, everytime I post I get kicked out of the cage. 
Yes, that makes sense. Maybe the reality of how evil Casey is finally hit home. As a parent, one would have a horrific time accepting that fact, and Cindy and George are just plumb out of energy, and have accepted it, and what their daughter has done.  Or, like one of the monkeys said last night, this was an act for sympathy. 

I think GA and CA have known for a long time that KC is responsible. Just a guess on my part, but maybe there is some really solid evidence about to be revealed to support KC's guilt and also CA's and GA's involvement in the cover up. I sure hope so!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #204 on: May 30, 2009, 02:19:37 PM »

Good morning, monkeys!

WHY haven't we seen attorneys for the media before Judge Strickland fighting for the people's right to see the video of Casey on December 11.  IMO the Judge is practically begging the media to present a case!

If I understood it right. Baez filed that new motion just hours before court and there was a "notification" problem with the press. They had not received any notice of the new motion, so Strickland had to give them time to be served.

I thought this motion about the jail video had been up for weeks if not a month or so. Why would the media reps not have been notified?
Or were they just supposed to talk about the cell phones yesterday and "introduce/produce" a death penalty laywer?
IIRC there was a motion filed the night before court. It was 15 pages long saying stuff about how the jailers in their depo said they thought it was inhumane letting KC watch the video. So I think this may be the notification problem. Not sure, though. Probably wrong.  Monkey Devil!

I think you are probably right. It was just when the whole jail video thing came up, I though Strickland said he would give Bozo 15 days to file after he picked up the video for viewing after Bozo said he hadn't even seen it. I know he drug his heels before he got it. He already knew what was there. It was his part he really doesn't want seen. But that was ages ago, and I thought it was already a motion. My bad. Things move slooooow in the Florida judicial systems. Where are our docs?????   
I really want to know if the jailers really said it was inhumane about KC watching the tv. Things do move slow, I think it is going to get a lot slower too. IDK, where are our docs?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: May 30, 2009, 02:21:15 PM »

Was that Kathi Belich that sat right behind Bozo & KC in court?

Also, my 2 cents about Cindy's scared, deserate look in court.  I think she DID know about Andrea Lyon..from Brad and he ran down her reputation to her & George  (if Brad didn't already know about her)....and Cindy's SCARED and desperate. 

IMO...KC is/was determined to have the LAST WORD in this one-up contest...she was willing to go to the extreme by killing Caylee...and she has nothing to lose.  KC knew it was a possibility that she would get caught and was living her 'bucket list'.   Driving Cindy into the mud is part of that list.

KC living her "bucket list"  would explain the stealing of Amy's money so boldly, too. 

I don't know why G&C came to court looking the way they did - but I hope it has something to do with them being investigated/arrested in the near future, in addition to what another monkey suggested - that their blood money scam is in jeopardy.   We haven't seen CA cry very often - so it must be a biggie.   JMO.

But, if they are officially under investigation or arrested, would that then entitle them to not answer questions in a deposition?  Wasn't that Brad's flimsy excuse during their Morgan depositions, that they "may"  be under investigation?  Of course he totally flipped on that while on Larry King.  If, so I hope LE will wait until after the depositions are done so they won't have a loop hole.  It is entirely possible that I don't understand it right, though...

I don't understand it all either. We still don't have a new date for the Ant's to go back to court over the refused depo questions. So, some more heel dragging. This is way worse than watching paint dry or grass growing. The rate things are going, the principals will all be old and senile and won't remember what happened or when.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: May 30, 2009, 02:21:30 PM »

Was that Kathi Belich that sat right behind Bozo & KC in court?

Also, my 2 cents about Cindy's scared, deserate look in court.  I think she DID know about Andrea Lyon..from Brad and he ran down her reputation to her & George  (if Brad didn't already know about her)....and Cindy's SCARED and desperate. 

IMO...KC is/was determined to have the LAST WORD in this one-up contest...she was willing to go to the extreme by killing Caylee...and she has nothing to lose.  KC knew it was a possibility that she would get caught and was living her 'bucket list'.   Driving Cindy into the mud is part of that list.

KC living her "bucket list"  would explain the stealing of Amy's money so boldly, too. 

I don't know why G&C came to court looking the way they did - but I hope it has something to do with them being investigated/arrested in the near future, in addition to what another monkey suggested - that their blood money scam is in jeopardy.   We haven't seen CA cry very often - so it must be a biggie.   JMO.

But, if they are officially under investigation or arrested, would that then entitle them to not answer questions in a deposition?  Wasn't that Brad's flimsy excuse during their Morgan depositions, that they "may"  be under investigation?  Of course he totally flipped on that while on Larry King.  If, so I hope LE will wait until after the depositions are done so they won't have a loop hole.  It is entirely possible that I don't understand it right, though...
I think you are right about Conway using that as an excuse. I think LE would wait until the ZG depos are done, they are getting quite a lot of info out of those depos from G&C.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: May 30, 2009, 02:22:52 PM »

Good morning, monkeys!

WHY haven't we seen attorneys for the media before Judge Strickland fighting for the people's right to see the video of Casey on December 11.  IMO the Judge is practically begging the media to present a case!

If I understood it right. Baez filed that new motion just hours before court and there was a "notification" problem with the press. They had not received any notice of the new motion, so Strickland had to give them time to be served.

I thought this motion about the jail video had been up for weeks if not a month or so. Why would the media reps not have been notified?
Or were they just supposed to talk about the cell phones yesterday and "introduce/produce" a death penalty laywer?
IIRC there was a motion filed the night before court. It was 15 pages long saying stuff about how the jailers in their depo said they thought it was inhumane letting KC watch the video. So I think this may be the notification problem. Not sure, though. Probably wrong.  Monkey Devil!

I think you are probably right. It was just when the whole jail video thing came up, I though Strickland said he would give Bozo 15 days to file after he picked up the video for viewing after Bozo said he hadn't even seen it. I know he drug his heels before he got it. He already knew what was there. It was his part he really doesn't want seen. But that was ages ago, and I thought it was already a motion. My bad. Things move slooooow in the Florida judicial systems. Where are our docs?????   
I really want to know if the jailers really said it was inhumane about KC watching the tv. Things do move slow, I think it is going to get a lot slower too. IDK, where are our docs?

I do not think that the jailers said any such thing. That was a Baezism.  Monkey Devil!

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: May 30, 2009, 02:26:08 PM »

Good morning, monkeys!

I do not think that the jailers said any such thing. That was a Baezism.  Monkey Devil!

Well, I can't imagine them saying that either, but how could Bozo get away with a lie like that in court in front of the judge, the SA, and however millions of us watching on tv. Blows me away...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: May 30, 2009, 02:27:04 PM »

I don't see it as an act of sympathy. Their sympathy card is used up in my opinion. Their sympathy card was used up at the Ritz knowing their Caylee was being pieced together like a jigsaw puzzle.

I think Cindy was truly upset about something and it is something big and bad. Either the bus is coming and she knows it, they are about to go to jail themselves or they have finally realized their daughter murdered Caylee. JMO JSM 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: May 30, 2009, 02:28:36 PM »

I think GA and CA have known for a long time that KC is responsible. Just a guess on my part, but maybe there is some really solid evidence about to be revealed to support KC's guilt and also CA's and GA's involvement in the cover up. I sure hope so!!
Me too. N2W

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: May 30, 2009, 02:28:45 PM »

Good morning, monkeys!

Well, I can't imagine them saying that either, but how could Bozo get away with a lie like that in court in front of the judge, the SA, and however millions of us watching on tv. Blows me away...

He has stood in front of the judge and bald faced lied several times. What I want to know, is why he is let to get away with it. I am blowing away right with you. Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: May 30, 2009, 02:30:32 PM »

Good morning, monkeys!

I don't think so either, but he did put what they said down in the motion. I don't know if it is true or not. I tend to believe not.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: May 30, 2009, 02:30:56 PM »

I don't see it as an act of sympathy. Their sympathy card is used up in my opinion. Their sympathy card was used up at the Ritz knowing their Caylee was being pieced together like a jigsaw puzzle.

I think Cindy was truly upset about something and it is something big and bad. Either the bus is coming and she knows it, they are about to go to jail themselves or they have finally realized their daughter murdered Caylee. JMO JSM 

I burned my sypathy card the day she said the smell in the trunk of the car was rotting pizza.   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: May 30, 2009, 02:34:39 PM »

I burned my sypathy card the day she said the smell in the trunk of the car was rotting pizza.   
I burned mine for Cindy when she had the hammer in her hand.  Monkey Devil!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: May 30, 2009, 02:36:33 PM »

OK, another long one from yours truly but there are a few things probably eating at Cindy of recent:

1)  She is furious that they will be added to the civil case as defendants (rightfully so, Cindy advanced the slander publicly on behalf of her daughter).   Cindy must have gotten the news that all their efforts to make blood money & to live off of donations is at risk of being taken from them via extra attorney costs & a judgment against them when Morgan & Morgan wins their case for Zeneida (notice the way I phrased that).   

2)  She is fuming that Casey will not acknowledge her & she no longer has any control (see below).

3)  Judging by her unwise snide remark in her foundation contact page she is irate that there is an overwhelming objection to the Anthonys being involved in any type of charitable organization.  http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/contact.html

♥This is the official Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation® website.♥
We want to hear from all of Caylee's true friends, who will be supporting and honoring her memory. Now is the time for the negative energy to be focused into something positive. The time, money, and energy spent on trying to destroy what Caylee's Foundation can and will do, would be better spent on helping another family or child in need. Thank you for all of your support.

4)  She is livid that they could not object to their phone #'s/texts being disclosed to the defense because had they objected it would surely cast guilt on Casey & appear as if they had something to hide - on this issue they were caught between a rock and a hard place.   Hmmm, maybe we will also learn about this "prepaid cell" Annie discussed knowledge of that Casey used out on bond.  One should note that "Conman" advising them not to object & the judge granting the motion does NOT limit how far back and to what extent Bozo can pick apart their communications with the world & she fears the world will indeed see them.   Note, at a later date the judge may intervene & order that those records be redacted but since there was no original objection, maybe not.   Hmmm...calls to media outlets, producers, internet bloggers & forum admins that she argued with....calls to Joy, Ginny the psychic, Dominic, her hairdresser knows for sure LOL...o my the juicy list seems to be endless.   Now content wont be retrieved but that contact information would become available for anyone that may want to try to see what people have to say regarding their communications, her texts will show content.  She is petrified what that will reveal.

5)  For some time now the Anthonys are very aware that they did not receive full immunity.  At best as it stands right now, they would have limited immunity when they are subpoenaed to testify by the State.   What that means is that while anything they say may not be held against them, at the same time if they are impeached via previous statements & they commit perjury (and they will) that goes out the window & does not protect them from being prosecuted.  Additionally, without full immunity other testimony or new evidence presented against them by other means/eyewitness regarding anything criminal libel on their part can be used against them.   Finally, everything they testify to that further slanders others in this case is not protected from civil action by those parties...i.e. Jesse Grund, Zeneida, etc.

6)  Cindy is seething right now because while she should be grateful & relieved that this high-profile death penalty opponent is on Casey's team, she has had to receive knowledge that Lyons is known for using a defendant's past to indicate all the sob story reasons why the defendant is screwed up & should be spared their life and/or get a reduced sentence.   Knowing Casey will not acknowledge her even in court for a wave much less anything else has Cindy panicked that is exactly what her monster is going to do with a personal thrill in doing so.  Every effort Cindy has made to conceal all the family dirty laundry will be aired in that courtroom.   I must note here that there is a huge problem with Casey's defense claiming mental disorders/defects during the case-in-chief or penalty phase, Cindy herself said on several occasions that Casey had none in her past (FBI interview, Greta 7/21  interview to name 2), there are no medical records prior to her arrest indicating any either.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #216 on: May 30, 2009, 02:43:27 PM »

Thanks, Capp. Cindy and George know that the sh!t is going to hit the fan very soon 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: May 30, 2009, 02:47:52 PM »

Thanks, Capp. Cindy and George know that the sh!t is going to hit the fan very soon 

Yup, as I said yesterday they better get to target and buy big panties and a case of depends  

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: May 30, 2009, 02:48:51 PM »

OK, another long one from yours truly but there are a few things probably eating at Cindy of recent:

1)  She is furious that they will be added to the civil case as defendants (rightfully so, Cindy advanced the slander publicly on behalf of her daughter).   Cindy must have gotten the news that all their efforts to make blood money & to live off of donations is at risk of being taken from them via extra attorney costs & a judgment against them when Morgan & Morgan wins their case for Zeneida (notice the way I phrased that).   

2)  She is fuming that Casey will not acknowledge her & she no longer has any control (see below).

3)  Judging by her unwise snide remark in her foundation contact page she is irate that there is an overwhelming objection to the Anthonys being involved in any type of charitable organization.  http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/contact.html

♥This is the official Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation® website.♥
We want to hear from all of Caylee's true friends, who will be supporting and honoring her memory. Now is the time for the negative energy to be focused into something positive. The time, money, and energy spent on trying to destroy what Caylee's Foundation can and will do, would be better spent on helping another family or child in need. Thank you for all of your support.

4)  She is livid that they could not object to their phone #'s/texts being disclosed to the defense because had they objected it would surely cast guilt on Casey & appear as if they had something to hide - on this issue they were caught between a rock and a hard place.   Hmmm, maybe we will also learn about this "prepaid cell" Annie discussed knowledge of that Casey used out on bond.  One should note that "Conman" advising them not to object & the judge granting the motion does NOT limit how far back and to what extent Bozo can pick apart their communications with the world & she fears the world will indeed see them.   Note, at a later date the judge may intervene & order that those records be redacted but since there was no original objection, maybe not.   Hmmm...calls to media outlets, producers, internet bloggers & forum admins that she argued with....calls to Joy, Ginny the psychic, Dominic, her hairdresser knows for sure LOL...o my the juicy list seems to be endless.   Now content wont be retrieved but that contact information would become available for anyone that may want to try to see what people have to say regarding their communications, her texts will show content.  She is petrified what that will reveal.

5)  For some time now the Anthonys are very aware that they did not receive full immunity.  At best as it stands right now, they would have limited immunity when they are subpoenaed to testify by the State.   What that means is that while anything they say may not be held against them, at the same time if they are impeached via previous statements & they commit perjury (and they will) that goes out the window & does not protect them from being prosecuted.  Additionally, without full immunity other testimony or new evidence presented against them by other means/eyewitness regarding anything criminal libel on their part can be used against them.   Finally, everything they testify to that further slanders others in this case is not protected from civil action by those parties...i.e. Jesse Grund, Zeneida, etc.

6)  Cindy is seething right now because while she should be grateful & relieved that this high-profile death penalty opponent is on Casey's team, she has had to receive knowledge that Lyons is known for using a defendant's past to indicate all the sob story reasons why the defendant is screwed up & should be spared their life and/or get a reduced sentence.   Knowing Casey will not acknowledge her even in court for a wave much less anything else has Cindy panicked that is exactly what her monster is going to do with a personal thrill in doing so.  Every effort Cindy has made to conceal all the family dirty laundry will be aired in that courtroom.   I must note here that there is a huge problem with Casey's defense claiming mental disorders/defects during the case-in-chief or penalty phase, Cindy herself said on several occasions that Casey had none in her past (FBI interview, Greta 7/21  interview to name 2), there are no medical records prior to her arrest indicating any either.
Thanks Cappy. That all makes sense to me.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: May 30, 2009, 02:58:05 PM »

Thanks Cappy. Another good post. I am sure that Spindy is terrifled what they are going to find in those phone records. And to think they were both so happy and carefree Memorial Day in Daytona.  Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.