April 26, 2024, 11:05:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240081 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: May 30, 2009, 03:04:27 PM »

Even the Anthony's cat is worried!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: May 30, 2009, 03:19:48 PM »

Oh my gosh - that is so cute!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #222 on: May 30, 2009, 03:44:13 PM »

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: May 30, 2009, 03:57:58 PM »

Besides what I observed from Casey when Bozo was discussing "the incident" (see pg 3 or so here) I noticed a few other things that the future jury will undoubtedly see.

Casey is very aware of her surroundings & situation.  She constantly confers & shares chuckles with her attorneys.  She is very aware of the cameras & when she writes she actually conceals it with a top page that she flips over where she writes a note underneath (o to be a fly on the wall).  While there has been much discussion about Casey not acknowledging her parents in court (and she can if she chose to) she does observe the rest of the room.   There was a telling moment at the hearing where she writes a note to Lyons & then Lyons looked over the right side of the aisle from where they were seated, nodded yes & then Casey chuckled...my guess is she made a remark or pointed out who Rev Grund was to "the beast."  Another time when Bozo slandered Jesse Grund in court calling him a suspect, he also said "the same goes for Amy Huzienga" within that discussion when their attorneys cited statutes & reasons for their objections, Casey was markedly pissed that it was apparent that they were not getting these records to the extent that they wanted them, she was writing feverishly to Bozo & they discussed something, again IIRC with a chuckle at the end  -- I should have marked the time down, my apologies.

For the most part she exhibits signs of anxiety but yet with emotional detachment (always has), the anxiety is worrying about herself solely.  On occasion you can observe disapproval, disdain, anger along with inappropriate laughing and smiling...what we have never seen to date is upset regarding Caylee, not even a fake attempt.  While Caylee's remains are discussed she has displayed a lump in her throat or an eye bulge/startled stare but she doesnt cry, sigh, hyperventilate - nothing to indicate that she gives a dang other than when she has fleeting moments of fear that her guilt will be proven.  I must warn that at trial she may go for her acting debut & we are going to be appalled.   On the up side, I fully anticipate that Casey, along with her family are going to demonstrate quite a few outbursts towards others & within themselves...that courtroom at times is going to be like a fireworks display but with no pretties, just BOOMS!

She is still completely self-absorbed & at times downright cocky...she still thinks she is going to get away with murder & is portraying herself as a victim.   She will do or say anything, she has no remorse or concern for anyone but herself.  It is extremely interesting to observe because you can literally witness her struggling with her facade.  The problem for Casey is that despite legal counsel & hours upon hours of rehearsal, she is transparent & regardless of attempts to conceal her sociopathic behavior, the body never lies which even those not too familiar with body language observation will be able to pick these nuiances up during the course of her trial.

I'm heading out to go shopping in about a half hour but will check back in laters...have a beautiful afternoon monkeys!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #224 on: May 30, 2009, 04:13:19 PM »

Hi Capp! I noticed that moment with Lyons as well, when Casey wrote something, showed it to her, and Lyons immediately looked over in the Grunge direction. I wondered if Casey asked if Jessie was in the courtroom................
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: May 30, 2009, 04:22:47 PM »

snipped from Capp's post above:

"Another time when Bozo slandered Jesse Grund in court calling him a suspect, he also said "the same goes for Amy Huzienga" within that discussion when their attorneys cited statutes & reasons for their objections, Casey was markedly pissed that it was apparent that they were not getting these records to the extent that they wanted them, she was writing feverishly to Bozo & they discussed something, again IIRC with a chuckle at the end," 

I noticed that also.  I was trying to remember the points where she was writing notes.

Good afternoon Monkeys.  I missed so much of yesterday's posts.  I'm going back now & see what I missed.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: May 30, 2009, 04:26:23 PM »

Hi Capp! I noticed that moment with Lyons as well, when Casey wrote something, showed it to her, and Lyons immediately looked over in the Grunge direction. I wondered if Casey asked if Jessie was in the courtroom................
I thought she was asking who was the attorney talking, never thought about her asking if Jesse or the dad were in the courtroom.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: May 30, 2009, 04:27:06 PM »

snipped from Capp's post above:

"Another time when Bozo slandered Jesse Grund in court calling him a suspect, he also said "the same goes for Amy Huzienga" within that discussion when their attorneys cited statutes & reasons for their objections, Casey was markedly pissed that it was apparent that they were not getting these records to the extent that they wanted them, she was writing feverishly to Bozo & they discussed something, again IIRC with a chuckle at the end," 

I noticed that also.  I was trying to remember the points where she was writing notes.

Good afternoon Monkeys.  I missed so much of yesterday's posts.  I'm going back now & see what I missed.

Hi Cece. There is a bunch to read of yesterday's posts, many interesting.

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #228 on: May 30, 2009, 04:31:19 PM »

LOL very funny!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: May 30, 2009, 04:44:09 PM »

<snip>
5)  For some time now the Anthonys are very aware that they did not receive full immunity.  At best as it stands right now, they would have limited immunity when they are subpoenaed to testify by the State.   What that means is that while anything they say may not be held against them, at the same time if they are impeached via previous statements & they commit perjury (and they will) that goes out the window & does not protect them from being prosecuted.  Additionally, without full immunity other testimony or new evidence presented against them by other means/eyewitness regarding anything criminal libel on their part can be used against them.   Finally, everything they testify to that further slanders others in this case is not protected from civil action by those parties...i.e. Jesse Grund, Zeneida, etc.
Capp, thank you for this expert explanation.  Very helpful for understanding what the A's are facing... 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #230 on: May 30, 2009, 06:17:12 PM »

Hey CINDY!!!! Here is a picture of a TRUE Grandmother:

Grandmother of Adji Desir.

Here's a pic of you! Notice the difference???

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #231 on: May 30, 2009, 06:19:26 PM »

Boo, quite a stark difference 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: May 30, 2009, 06:35:15 PM »

Hey CINDY!!!! Here is a picture of a TRUE Grandmother:

Grandmother of Adji Desir.

Here's a pic of you! Notice the difference???

Boo, that picture of Adji's Grandma breaks my heart. She is so full of love and concern for that little boy.  an angelic monkey

Sad thing, Cindy is only concerned about her self and money. I hate Cindy Anthony.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: May 30, 2009, 06:35:32 PM »

Boo. Heartbreaking, almost more than words can say. Poor little Adji.
Poor little Caylee........

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: May 30, 2009, 06:40:33 PM »

Just got back from shopping...o dear spent a fair amount of Ca Ching!   Boo, I must say that is the most incredible statement made visually yet...a picture says a thousand words!   My heart & prayers are with Adji's family, and yes Dolce I've written NG, JVM, Mike Galanos & Greta begging them to put his case back in the national spotlight - I promise I will drop a line to them once a week without fail.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: May 30, 2009, 06:42:32 PM »

One thing about it. The smirk was wiped off that face Thursday in Court.

Rest in Peace Caylee. We still remember you baby.   an angelic monkey

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: May 30, 2009, 06:46:39 PM »

I don't see it as an act of sympathy. Their sympathy card is used up in my opinion. Their sympathy card was used up at the Ritz knowing their Caylee was being pieced together like a jigsaw puzzle.

I think Cindy was truly upset about something and it is something big and bad. Either the bus is coming and she knows it, they are about to go to jail themselves or they have finally realized their daughter murdered Caylee. JMO JSM 

I believe you are right on target. I personally believe they have been told by Conway that the BUS WHEELS are rolling.............I believe Conway has talked to/or investigated Lyon's method of operation and and KNOWS they are going down and told them.

They have known all along that KC murdered Caylee, they just "thought" they could get her out of it, and I believe it has finally hit them, she will be in jail for her life regardless of how short that might be.

I am with you about the sympathy card.........when they KNEW that baby's pieces were being sifted out of dirt and played the BIG SHOTS at the Ritz, they finalized it for me.
They can ES&D as far as I am concerned, and I hope KC does them ALL in before it is over.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #237 on: May 30, 2009, 06:47:28 PM »

I found an interesting look (angry, shaking her head NO) at about the 48 second mark on part 1 of the hearing Thursday. (watch Cindy from the 35-53 seconds mark)
Miss twiggy piggy is standing directly in front of Cindy with her back to the camera....the look is definitely for her IMO. Anyone else have an opinion??

Something happened prior to that hearing for sure. Cindy and George clearly were crying before they arrived in the court room, Cindy was still fighting/wiping back tears when she sat down.

http://www.wftv.com/video/19591538/index.html

Part 1 of 3 Casey Anthony's Thursday Hearing
I noticed that also.
I can't get the WTF video links to play but found part 2(I think)on another site.In this one Baez is yapping at the podium and the camera pans to a close up of George,when George looks sideways to his right,the camera pans out.Right then a tall man in back gets up and walks over to Conway,pats his shoulder and walks out.The man kinda looked like Mitnik(Morgan&Morgan)but not as cute.He wore a dark suit,was balding with reddish/grey hair.
I'm wondering if he sat in court today to maybe be Conway's replacement?Maybe they all had a meeting the night before court to introduce Conway's replacement?That could be one reason Cindy and George looked so upset and tired.
I have never seen them look so distraut,not at any time during this case.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: May 30, 2009, 06:54:20 PM »

I don't see it as an act of sympathy. Their sympathy card is used up in my opinion. Their sympathy card was used up at the Ritz knowing their Caylee was being pieced together like a jigsaw puzzle.

I think Cindy was truly upset about something and it is something big and bad. Either the bus is coming and she knows it, they are about to go to jail themselves or they have finally realized their daughter murdered Caylee. JMO JSM 

I believe you are right on target. I personally believe they have been told by Conway that the BUS WHEELS are rolling.............I believe Conway has talked to/or investigated Lyon's method of operation and and KNOWS they are going down and told them.

They have known all along that KC murdered Caylee, they just "thought" they could get her out of it, and I believe it has finally hit them, she will be in jail for her life regardless of how short that might be.

I am with you about the sympathy card.........when they KNEW that baby's pieces were being sifted out of dirt and played the BIG SHOTS at the Ritz, they finalized it for me.
They can ES&D as far as I am concerned, and I hope KC does them ALL in before it is over.
WOW! Thanks Turbo.

I know they knew all along the KC murdered Caylee, but that didn't matter to them. Getting KC out of trouble and/or keeping themselves out of trouble was their main objective.

The tears Cindy is crying is for Cindy, not for Caylee, I believe the tears are not even for KC.

I had so much sympathy for George, but once I read he was eating crab puffs at the Ritz when that baby was lying in the muck. My sympathy all but vanished for him. JSM

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: May 30, 2009, 06:56:11 PM »

I suspect CinCin's capacity for melo-dramatic theatrics will rival Ms. Lyon's during her time on the stand.  Between CinCin, George & Ms. Lyon, the air should be electric. All others should go to court wearing football helmets. lol  It's going to be interesting.
Electric is putting it mildly. Nuclear explosion is what comes to my mind. I wouldn't want to be in the courtroom when that woman goes after Cindy.

I'd like to witness from a distance ..  Monkey Devil!

Not me..........I would LOVE to be on the FRONT ROW ~~
Oh, I would go, but Klaas would have to let me borrow Valium Kitty for the trial.  Monkey Devil!

I would love for you or some other monkey to go for at least a day or two just so Caylee would have people sitting on her side of the courtroom. JMO JSM

I have friends there and really have planned to be in attendance at the trial. I don't know how they will handle the requests for seating, but you can be assured that I will be requesting a seat.  It does not matter when or where, I will be there if I can get in that courtroom.

YES, I WILL be sitting on CAYLEE's SIDE !!!  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.