April 27, 2024, 04:12:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240166 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: May 30, 2009, 06:57:47 PM »

I don't see it as an act of sympathy. Their sympathy card is used up in my opinion. Their sympathy card was used up at the Ritz knowing their Caylee was being pieced together like a jigsaw puzzle.

I think Cindy was truly upset about something and it is something big and bad. Either the bus is coming and she knows it, they are about to go to jail themselves or they have finally realized their daughter murdered Caylee. JMO JSM 

I believe you are right on target. I personally believe they have been told by Conway that the BUS WHEELS are rolling.............I believe Conway has talked to/or investigated Lyon's method of operation and and KNOWS they are going down and told them.

They have known all along that KC murdered Caylee, they just "thought" they could get her out of it, and I believe it has finally hit them, she will be in jail for her life regardless of how short that might be.

I am with you about the sympathy card.........when they KNEW that baby's pieces were being sifted out of dirt and played the BIG SHOTS at the Ritz, they finalized it for me.
They can ES&D as far as I am concerned, and I hope KC does them ALL in before it is over.
WOW! Thanks Turbo.

I know they knew all along the KC murdered Caylee, but that didn't matter to them. Getting KC out of trouble and/or keeping themselves out of trouble was their main objective.

The tears Cindy is crying is for Cindy, not for Caylee, I believe the tears are not even for KC.

I had so much sympathy for George, but once I read he was eating crab puffs at the Ritz when that baby was lying in the muck. My sympathy all but vanished for him. JSM

I have NEVER had ANY sympathy for George.
I believe him to be a BIG PART of this and I believe that will all come out before it is over.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #241 on: May 30, 2009, 06:59:26 PM »

I found an interesting look (angry, shaking her head NO) at about the 48 second mark on part 1 of the hearing Thursday. (watch Cindy from the 35-53 seconds mark)
Miss twiggy piggy is standing directly in front of Cindy with her back to the camera....the look is definitely for her IMO. Anyone else have an opinion??

Something happened prior to that hearing for sure. Cindy and George clearly were crying before they arrived in the court room, Cindy was still fighting/wiping back tears when she sat down.

http://www.wftv.com/video/19591538/index.html

Part 1 of 3 Casey Anthony's Thursday Hearing
I noticed that also.
I can't get the WTF video links to play but found part 2(I think)on another site.In this one Baez is yapping at the podium and the camera pans to a close up of George,when George looks sideways to his right,the camera pans out.Right then a tall man in back gets up and walks over to Conway,pats his shoulder and walks out.The man kinda looked like Mitnik(Morgan&Morgan)but not as cute.He wore a dark suit,was balding with reddish/grey hair.
I'm wondering if he sat in court today to maybe be Conway's replacement?Maybe they all had a meeting the night before court to introduce Conway's replacement?That could be one reason Cindy and George looked so upset and tired.
I have never seen them look so distraut,not at any time during this case.

I noticed the man walk out too. I don't know who he is, but if he was the replacement, why would he walk out in the middle of the court session. I would think he would stay there until the end.

Also, he could just have been waiting for a case and decided to sneak in and watch the circus before he had to go to his own case. That happens all the time. Plus, he could be just telling BC, glad you are feeling better. IDK, JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #242 on: May 30, 2009, 07:14:17 PM »

Just got back from shopping...o dear spent a fair amount of Ca Ching!   Boo, I must say that is the most incredible statement made visually yet...a picture says a thousand words!   My heart & prayers are with Adji's family, and yes Dolce I've written NG, JVM, Mike Galanos & Greta begging them to put his case back in the national spotlight - I promise I will drop a line to them once a week without fail.

When I saw that picture Bleached Black posted, my heart ached for her too. Just seeeing her and then Cindy is enough for anyone to come to their senses. You would think. 

I hope Cindy sees this and is ashamed of herself.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: May 30, 2009, 07:16:22 PM »

Hi Capp! I noticed that moment with Lyons as well, when Casey wrote something, showed it to her, and Lyons immediately looked over in the Grunge direction. I wondered if Casey asked if Jessie was in the courtroom................

O yea, I'm convinced it had something to do with the Grunds.    

When Marty White was making his oral argument (very well prepared I might add) Casey was visibly ticked off while writing yet again, both she & Bozo exchanged comments & again they were smiling (appeared sarcastically) & she chuckled.  I take it they were mocking Jesse being classified as a former law enforcement officer.  However, what I found incredibly humorous was just how blindsided Bozo & the entire defense team was by that argument...bahahaa!   Marty did not succeed on that point alone but it did enhance the judge's mindful consideration as to why if he allows Bozo to get Jesse's phone records just how much they will be A)  "tweaked" to tighten the time period B) redacted to only what is pertinent to the case.

IMHO, the attorneys representing Jesse, Kronk & Amy danced circles around Casey's defense - the county is not taking a hit without a fight either.   While I question Richardson & Uncer's testimony & I'm ticked that they handed the defense "some meat on the bone,"  I'm convinced that the defense may have attempted to be disingenuous in their presentation of the facts as a whole to what they said during the depositions, we'll have to see wha the entire transcripts show but what I observed is Judge Strickland did not take what was alleged in the motion as factual & was literally begging the media to intervene LOL...me thinks he wants a reason to deny the motion & let the tape be released    A point of encouragement came when Todd "Mac the Knife" admitted in court that the tape does not necessarily harm the defendant nor could one glean something one way or the other...oopsies!   I'm now reassessing my thoughts on the odds of the video being released based on their allegations of cruelty & inhumane treatment - IMHO on the privacy & medial records issues they will fail.

Biggest hoot for me is watching Ashton's reactions & man does that man know how to cut a comment in like a knife!!  Most commendable performance & demeanor on a regular basis goes to none other than The Honorable "Stan the Man" Strickland.  He owns his courtroom, exhibits incredible patience, is more than fair, has a quick wit about him that doesn't miss a beat & doesn't stand for any over-the-top nonsense.

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: May 30, 2009, 07:17:41 PM »

I don't see it as an act of sympathy. Their sympathy card is used up in my opinion. Their sympathy card was used up at the Ritz knowing their Caylee was being pieced together like a jigsaw puzzle.

I think Cindy was truly upset about something and it is something big and bad. Either the bus is coming and she knows it, they are about to go to jail themselves or they have finally realized their daughter murdered Caylee. JMO JSM 

I believe you are right on target. I personally believe they have been told by Conway that the BUS WHEELS are rolling.............I believe Conway has talked to/or investigated Lyon's method of operation and and KNOWS they are going down and told them.

They have known all along that KC murdered Caylee, they just "thought" they could get her out of it, and I believe it has finally hit them, she will be in jail for her life regardless of how short that might be.

I am with you about the sympathy card.........when they KNEW that baby's pieces were being sifted out of dirt and played the BIG SHOTS at the Ritz, they finalized it for me.
They can ES&D as far as I am concerned, and I hope KC does them ALL in before it is over.

Maybe they were reminded that KC called herself a spiteful biotch AND there was that little ole second indictment by the grand jury for person or persons!  Take them all down, why not, she is, afterall, a spiteful biotch!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: May 30, 2009, 07:21:30 PM »

One thing about it. The smirk was wiped off that face Thursday in Court.

Rest in Peace Caylee. We still remember you baby.   an angelic monkey

Yes I noticed that she gave no middle finger salute this week.
I'd like to meet the person that wiped that stupid smirk off her face...
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #246 on: May 30, 2009, 07:33:38 PM »

Hi Capp! I noticed that moment with Lyons as well, when Casey wrote something, showed it to her, and Lyons immediately looked over in the Grunge direction. I wondered if Casey asked if Jessie was in the courtroom................

When Marty White was making his oral argument (very well prepared I might add) Casey was visibly ticked off while writing yet again, both she & Bozo exchanged comments & again they were smiling (appeared sarcastically) & she chuckled.  I take it they were mocking Jesse being classified as a former law enforcement officer.  However, what I found incredibly humorous was just how blindsided Bozo & the entire defense team was by that argument...bahahaa!   Marty did not succeed on that point alone but it did enhance the judge's mindful consideration as to why if he allows Bozo to get Jesse's phone records just how much they will be A)  "tweaked" to tighten the time period B) redacted to only what is pertinent to the case.

IMHO, the attorneys representing Jesse, Kronk & Amy danced circles around Casey's defense - the county is not taking a hit without a fight either.   While I question Richardson & Uncer's testimony & I'm ticked that they handed the defense "some meat on the bone,"  I'm convinced that the defense may have attempted to be disingenuous in their presentation of the facts as a whole to what they said during the depositions, we'll have to see wha the entire transcripts show but what I observed is Judge Strickland did not take what was alleged in the motion as factual & was literally begging the media to intervene LOL...me thinks he wants a reason to deny the motion & let the tape be released    A point of encouragement came when Todd "Mac the Knife" admitted in court that the tape does not necessarily harm the defendant nor could one glean something one way or the other...oopsies!   I'm now reassessing my thoughts on the odds of the video being released based on their allegations of cruelty & inhumane treatment - IMHO on the privacy & medial records issues they will fail.

Biggest hoot for me is watching Ashton's reactions & man does that man know how to cut a comment in like a knife!!  Most commendable performance & demeanor on a regular basis goes to none other than The Honorable "Stan the Man" Strickland.  He owns his courtroom, exhibits incredible patience, is more than fair, has a quick wit about him that doesn't miss a beat & doesn't stand for any over-the-top nonsense.

Hello Monkeys

I agree with you Capp I don't think the tape shows anything one way or the other.
They are just making a big deal about it for show
They are going to start from the beginning and try and go step by step on how wrong casey was treated by LE. They will go with everything and anything something like casey asked for a tissue and was refused.
They started it when they walked out of the court house telling media to go across the street and start asking questions. 

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: May 30, 2009, 07:35:32 PM »

I suspect CinCin's capacity for melo-dramatic theatrics will rival Ms. Lyon's during her time on the stand.  Between CinCin, George & Ms. Lyon, the air should be electric. All others should go to court wearing football helmets. lol  It's going to be interesting.
Electric is putting it mildly. Nuclear explosion is what comes to my mind. I wouldn't want to be in the courtroom when that woman goes after Cindy.

I'd like to witness from a distance ..  Monkey Devil!

Not me..........I would LOVE to be on the FRONT ROW ~~
Oh, I would go, but Klaas would have to let me borrow Valium Kitty for the trial.  Monkey Devil!

I would love for you or some other monkey to go for at least a day or two just so Caylee would have people sitting on her side of the courtroom. JMO JSM

I have friends there and really have planned to be in attendance at the trial. I don't know how they will handle the requests for seating, but you can be assured that I will be requesting a seat.  It does not matter when or where, I will be there if I can get in that courtroom.

YES, I WILL be sitting on CAYLEE's SIDE !!!  
  an angelic monkey Good for you Turbo. I don't think I could be in the same room with that slore. You are a better person than me. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #248 on: May 30, 2009, 07:36:30 PM »

Cindy's stupid smirk more then likely came off when Lyons started talking to her 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #249 on: May 30, 2009, 07:38:22 PM »

I found an interesting look (angry, shaking her head NO) at about the 48 second mark on part 1 of the hearing Thursday. (watch Cindy from the 35-53 seconds mark)
Miss twiggy piggy is standing directly in front of Cindy with her back to the camera....the look is definitely for her IMO. Anyone else have an opinion??

Something happened prior to that hearing for sure. Cindy and George clearly were crying before they arrived in the court room, Cindy was still fighting/wiping back tears when she sat down.

http://www.wftv.com/video/19591538/index.html

Part 1 of 3 Casey Anthony's Thursday Hearing
I noticed that also.
I can't get the WTF video links to play but found part 2(I think)on another site.In this one Baez is yapping at the podium and the camera pans to a close up of George,when George looks sideways to his right,the camera pans out.Right then a tall man in back gets up and walks over to Conway,pats his shoulder and walks out.The man kinda looked like Mitnik(Morgan&Morgan)but not as cute.He wore a dark suit,was balding with reddish/grey hair.
I'm wondering if he sat in court today to maybe be Conway's replacement?Maybe they all had a meeting the night before court to introduce Conway's replacement?That could be one reason Cindy and George looked so upset and tired.
I have never seen them look so distraut,not at any time during this case.

I noticed the man walk out too. I don't know who he is, but if he was the replacement, why would he walk out in the middle of the court session. I would think he would stay there until the end.

Also, he could just have been waiting for a case and decided to sneak in and watch the circus before he had to go to his own case. That happens all the time. Plus, he could be just telling BC, glad you are feeling better. IDK, JMO JSM
True but it seemed he walked out right when Judge Strickland said that Baez could have access to the Anthony's phone logs.....IDK.......I'm thinking Conway is on his way out but doesn't want to leave the Anthony's with no atty so maybe he is shopping around.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: May 30, 2009, 07:43:26 PM »

Cindy's stupid smirk more then likely came off when Lyons started talking to her 

Hi No Rose.   an angelic monkey
I'm glad you brought that up.  I've been wondering if Andrea Lyons even met with the Ants.  I'm wondering if she refused to meet with Geo. & Sin. & is encouraging Bozo to distance himself from them as much as possible, since she may be planning on throwing them under the bus.  That has been in the back of my mind after seeing how upset they were before they even entered the courtroom.  I don't know, it is just a thought running through my mind.  I'm still trying to figure out what was up with them.  Something that caused them to lose sleep & have those looks on their faces. 

All very good theories floating around here.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: May 30, 2009, 07:44:21 PM »

WOW! Thanks Turbo.

I know they knew all along the KC murdered Caylee, but that didn't matter to them. Getting KC out of trouble and/or keeping themselves out of trouble was their main objective.

The tears Cindy is crying is for Cindy, not for Caylee, I believe the tears are not even for KC.

I had so much sympathy for George, but once I read he was eating crab puffs at the Ritz when that baby was lying in the muck. My sympathy all but vanished for him. JSM

I have NEVER had ANY sympathy for George.
I believe him to be a BIG PART of this and I believe that will all come out before it is over.
You are probably right Turbo, JSM is very naive sometimes and doesn't read people well. Cindy I knew from the start was a control freak, then I would read about George and turn against him, then see him showing emotion and feel sorry for him. The only reason I ever felt for George is because he showed emotion for Caylee, then Cindy would dig her fingers into his legs and he would shut up. I don't feel sorry for any of them anymore. JMO JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: May 30, 2009, 07:54:13 PM »

Maybe they were reminded that KC called herself a spiteful biotch AND there was that little ole second indictment by the grand jury for person or persons!  Take them all down, why not, she is, afterall, a spiteful biotch!

Oohhhhh, you may be on to something. Georgie and the Grand Jury didn't sit well the Her Royal Spiteful Hiney.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: May 30, 2009, 07:57:46 PM »

One thing about it. The smirk was wiped off that face Thursday in Court.

Rest in Peace Caylee. We still remember you baby.   an angelic monkey

Yes I noticed that she gave no middle finger salute this week.
I'd like to meet the person that wiped that stupid smirk off her face...
I don't know if you would really want to meet the person who wiped the smirk off her mouth. It could be that new attorney.

I would run far away from her. She looks to me like she eats little children as snackie treats.  Monkey Devil!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: May 30, 2009, 08:00:49 PM »

A quick hello to my Monkey friends, 

Popping in to say I have read your thoughts today and as usual, am impressed and proud to be one of you.  I agree w/Capp's assessment of Strickland, but I so wish Baez would get shut down and smacked around for continually interrupting when the judge is speaking from the bench!  It irritates me to no end.  Yes, Stan the Man's patience is to be wondered at.

The grieving grandmother comparison pics posted by Boo are priceless, almost beyond words as Fanny said.  Thank you, Boo.

Am a bit under the weather and tired this evening, so I'm gonna step away from the "POST" button for a bit.  You guys keep up the good work and camaraderie, with your perceptive, thought-provoking, humorous, heart-touching, impressive Monkey ways.  I'll be here reading to stay caught up until I'm back on my game.  You are all in my heart, for never forgetting the sweet little girl that brings us together to seek justice for her precious life.
(( hugs ))
Desi

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: May 30, 2009, 08:03:48 PM »

Hello Monkeys

I agree with you Capp I don't think the tape shows anything one way or the other.
They are just making a big deal about it for show
They are going to start from the beginning and try and go step by step on how wrong casey was treated by LE. They will go with everything and anything something like casey asked for a tissue and was refused.
They started it when they walked out of the court house telling media to go across the street and start asking questions. 

Monkey hugs
Hugs to you too Stace, y'all are right all show. I think also, the defense is using the tape as a stall tactic. They are trying to slow down the real trial so they can get the bus tires aired up and ready to roll.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: May 30, 2009, 08:05:32 PM »

Oohhhhh, you may be on to something. Georgie and the Grand Jury didn't sit well the Her Royal Spiteful Hiney.

Monkey Devil!  Oh, you mean this "Royal spiteful Hiney"?

(My favorite pic from the hearing!)

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: May 30, 2009, 08:07:23 PM »

I don't know if you would really want to meet the person who wiped the smirk off her mouth. It could be that new attorney.

I would run far away from her. She looks to me like she eats little children as snackie treats.  Monkey Devil!

Hey, I would LOVE to shake the hand of ANYONE who put Cindy in her place.

The enemy of my enemy is my FRIEND.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: May 30, 2009, 08:07:42 PM »

Hi No Rose.   an angelic monkey
I'm glad you brought that up.  I've been wondering if Andrea Lyons even met with the Ants.  I'm wondering if she refused to meet with Geo. & Sin. & is encouraging Bozo to distance himself from them as much as possible, since she may be planning on throwing them under the bus.  That has been in the back of my mind after seeing how upset they were before they even entered the courtroom.  I don't know, it is just a thought running through my mind.  I'm still trying to figure out what was up with them.  Something that caused them to lose sleep & have those looks on their faces. 

All very good theories floating around here.
Good call Cece, Cindy's been crying because she knows the beast is known for using the enviroment a murder was raised in as a reason not to get the DP. Cindy knows they are dysfunctional, therefore Cindy was upset because her dirty laundry will be aired out after all.

Good call. JSM

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: May 30, 2009, 08:08:31 PM »

Hugs to you too Stace, y'all are right all show. I think also, the defense is using the tape as a stall tactic. They are trying to slow down the real trial so they can get the bus tires aired up and ready to roll.

Now THAT I would put money on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.