April 27, 2024, 06:01:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240196 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #300 on: May 30, 2009, 11:05:22 PM »

Just got back from shopping...o dear spent a fair amount of Ca Ching!   Boo, I must say that is the most incredible statement made visually yet...a picture says a thousand words!   My heart & prayers are with Adji's family, and yes Dolce I've written NG, JVM, Mike Galanos & Greta begging them to put his case back in the national spotlight - I promise I will drop a line to them once a week without fail.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #301 on: May 30, 2009, 11:11:45 PM »

Just got back from shopping...o dear spent a fair amount of Ca Ching!   Boo, I must say that is the most incredible statement made visually yet...a picture says a thousand words!   My heart & prayers are with Adji's family, and yes Dolce I've written NG, JVM, Mike Galanos & Greta begging them to put his case back in the national spotlight - I promise I will drop a line to them once a week without fail.

When I saw that picture Bleached Black posted, my heart ached for her too. Just seeeing her and then Cindy is enough for anyone to come to their senses. You would think. 

I hope Cindy sees this and is ashamed of herself.
Adji's entire family is amazing.  I wish that the Anthony's could have witness that which I did.  They were not out on their front lawn screaming at the media or passing around a collection plate.  They were out handing out food, their own food, to volunteers and those searching for their child...they were out pounding on doors and pleading for those that answered to take a second and third look at his photo.  This family did not look for a microphone or a reporter, in fact at one point Adji's Aunt asked the reporters to please respect their privacy and that the family would speak after they had talked with the authorities.  I was humbled by that entire experience, and I think that they are the reason that I have attached so much to him and his case.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: May 30, 2009, 11:15:30 PM »

Yes I noticed that she gave no middle finger salute this week.
I'd like to meet the person that wiped that stupid smirk off her face...
I personally think after watching the video over and over again that it was Baez who put them in a tizzy.  I think that prior to the hearing, when Cindy was giving him the clothing for Casey to wear at the trial, that she must have said something like "Tell Casey we want to say hi since there are cameras" or something of that nature, and Baez probably told her no way that he had a new attorney joining the table and Casey needed to focus on her case and not give a hand to their dog and pony side show.

Thats my thoughts.......just thinking of who they would have come in contact with prior to the hearing.  I also wanted to note that I thought where Conway was placed was odd, he was on the Caylee side of the court room.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: May 30, 2009, 11:15:32 PM »

And if you compare a picture of Adji with his grandmother they are very much alike.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #304 on: May 30, 2009, 11:22:16 PM »

We get so wrapped up in the details, in the injustice, in the antics. I log on to catch up on the latest, hear other opinions and to add a few of my own. Then I see a picture of Caylee and I just stare. I think to myself, Oh My Lord, this child is truly dead. Her own Mother killed her. Isn't it just hard to wrap your mind around this fact? Sometimes it just seems like a nightmare, something I'm going to wake up from. That poor sweet little girl, how could this have happened to such an innocent thing? How hard are the hearts of people becoming that they can't feel this pain? Even her own family just seems immune to this tragedy. It's all a game, but Caylee is never coming back. The world will never know what she could have been. 
Very well said.  Reality smacks you when you see Caylee's picture, makes me wonder each and every time I see her smiling cherub face "WTH is wrong with these people?".  Casey is a monster, no matter how much make up she wears, poptarts she eats, clothes she puts on or takes off...the girl is a beast.  We comment at her smirks she gives in court, the smug looks on her face, but the truth is that is her mask, below is pure evil...not a joke at all, she is the definition, the poster girl, the whole caboodle of what evil inhabitting a person is.  Casey Anthony regardless of the amount of lawyers you have, it takes only a glance at that beautiful childs picture to turn a juror on you.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: May 30, 2009, 11:26:26 PM »

I had a nice boo hoo myself. I'm crying and hugging Grissom and he's just laying there- taking it like a man. What he must think of me. I'm a bit on the sensitive side today and this whole trial struck me wrong. She's eating ding dongs and hostess cupcakes and listening to her radio and playing the diva. She took the life of another human and people are following her like a celebrity. How sick is that?? I have more love for my dog than that whole family had for Caylee. It makes me sick. Personally, just my opinion, I HOPE THEY ALL BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY.

btw Fanny, don't yell at God, he'll send fish next time!!! 
Boo

Fanny I would tell you to go ice your eye, but it seems that God might have taken care of that in one shot. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #306 on: May 30, 2009, 11:29:56 PM »

And if you compare a picture of Adji with his grandmother they are very much alike.
He spent much of his time with her and around her.  His mother, Marie was working 2 jobs and after school he would stay with his grandmother, and many nights stay the entire night.  I am not sure if Marie is still working both jobs or if she has cut back to one....his step-father also was working 2 jobs long hours of 14 hour days 7 days a week.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: May 30, 2009, 11:45:25 PM »

I don't see it as an act of sympathy. Their sympathy card is used up in my opinion. Their sympathy card was used up at the Ritz knowing their Caylee was being pieced together like a jigsaw puzzle.

I think Cindy was truly upset about something and it is something big and bad. Either the bus is coming and she knows it, they are about to go to jail themselves or they have finally realized their daughter murdered Caylee. JMO JSM 

I believe you are right on target. I personally believe they have been told by Conway that the BUS WHEELS are rolling.............I believe Conway has talked to/or investigated Lyon's method of operation and and KNOWS they are going down and told them.

They have known all along that KC murdered Caylee, they just "thought" they could get her out of it, and I believe it has finally hit them, she will be in jail for her life regardless of how short that might be.

I am with you about the sympathy card.........when they KNEW that baby's pieces were being sifted out of dirt and played the BIG SHOTS at the Ritz, they finalized it for me.
They can ES&D as far as I am concerned, and I hope KC does them ALL in before it is over.
WOW! Thanks Turbo.

I know they knew all along the KC murdered Caylee, but that didn't matter to them. Getting KC out of trouble and/or keeping themselves out of trouble was their main objective.

The tears Cindy is crying is for Cindy, not for Caylee, I believe the tears are not even for KC.

I had so much sympathy for George, but once I read he was eating crab puffs at the Ritz when that baby was lying in the muck. My sympathy all but vanished for him. JSM

I have NEVER had ANY sympathy for George.
I believe him to be a BIG PART of this and I believe that will all come out before it is over.

And I hope it all comes out also, especially the huge part GA has played in all of this!! May that whole appalling family rot in hell after they do time in the slammer!!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: May 30, 2009, 11:47:37 PM »

Fanny is very tired tonight. She is taking her ever-getting black eye to my bunkey.

Good Nite, Ya'll   God Bless.     an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: May 30, 2009, 11:51:46 PM »

Nite Fanny!

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: May 31, 2009, 12:06:46 AM »

Hi Monkeys...I'm checking in before I go to bed, but I was looking at part one of the court hearings from Thurs.  It's unfortuate that wftv cuts off the beginning where George and Cindy enter the courtroom.  Cindy actually went over to the prosecution side of the room and George pulled on her arm to direct her to the defendant's side.  However, I was looking to see if Brad Conway was in the courtroom because I found it odd that Brad was not sitting next to the A's like he always does.  Well, Brad is in the courtroom...George walk in front of him and Brad moves his wheelchair out of George's way and Brad and the A's hardly give each other the time of day.  I would definitely say there is discord because Brad and the A's and I wouldn't be surprised if next week we hear that Brad is not longer representing the A's.  Some else please look at the video and tell me what you think.http://www.wftv.com/video/19591538/index.html
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: May 31, 2009, 12:08:37 AM »

Hi Monkeys...I'm checking in before I go to bed, but I was looking at part one of the court hearings from Thurs.  It's unfortuate that wftv cuts off the beginning where George and Cindy enter the courtroom.  Cindy actually went over to the prosecution side of the room and George pulled on her arm to direct her to the defendant's side.  However, I was looking to see if Brad Conway was in the courtroom because I found it odd that Brad was not sitting next to the A's like he always does.  Well, Brad is in the courtroom...George walk in front of him and Brad moves his wheelchair out of George's way and Brad and the A's hardly give each other the time of day.  I would definitely say there is discord because Brad and the A's and I wouldn't be surprised if next week we hear that Brad is not longer representing the A's.  Some else please look at the video and tell me what you think.http://www.wftv.com/video/19591538/index.html
I double checked...oh yeah, Brad, George and Cindy do not look at each other. 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: May 31, 2009, 12:19:11 AM »

I didn't see any strange reaction. I did see KC 'sigh'...but nothing more. I watched it 3 times. Baez is like Porky Pig when he speaks. It is quite pathetic, lol. Abadee abadee abadee......that's all folks!!

I did not see it either - but when JB speaks his fake friendliness with the judge is nauseating!
theboyzmom- You hit the nail on the head!  Both Baez and LB are very patronizing to the judge.  My prayer is that the judge is wise enough to know it and totally unswayed by it.

It is unbelievable how awkward and inept Jose Baez is in the courtroom (IMO).  Between the Ah's and Um's, he's unable to quickly and logically rebut when challenged by the judge, opposing attorneys, or the Prosecuting attorneys.  You can literally watch him for minutes attempt to think through how to rephrase the same invalid argument, framed in the same objectionable language that already caused the issue.  We learned debate skills in AP English in High School.  I'm pretty sure they teach that in Law School.  ITA with so many posters here, it is very frustrating and somewhat irritating to watch his court performances..."excruciating" was someone's very appropriate description.  How could this man pass the requirements to be a lawyer when he seems unable to effectively and concisely debate and communicate.  I have to wonder if Mr. Baez has a learning disability.    **NOTE** I am neither stating he does, nor am I making fun of him.  Nor am I making fun of those who do have a learning disability.  A learning disability is no laughing matter and does does make the person any less of a wonderful and uniquely made creation.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: May 31, 2009, 12:21:16 AM »

Well, here is what I gather from the Brad Conway scenario with the A's...take it for what it is, a guess.
Brad is sitting on the side with the Prosecution, not because he is supporting Caylee, but rather because he is legally supporting his clients, the Anthonys.  This trial was mostly for those that wanted to appose Baez and his team from digging too much into other people who surround this cases lives and personal information.  (ie: the Grunds, Amy, Annie, Jesse, and Tony...the cell records)  I believe that Brad told the Anthony's "We have to appose your daughter and her attorneys on this, we can not have them digging into your personal lives just to throw you under the bus"  I think that could be the reason for the upset look on Cindy's face, getting hit with the reality that this could come back to bite her in the ass.  I believe that is the reason for Conway sitting on that side, to be there if he was called to the bench to try and appose anything or protest Baez and his team from probing his clients.  I believe that is why Cindy almost sat on that side, then George had a change of heart and still wanted to stand behind their daughter.

Just my take!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: May 31, 2009, 12:24:17 AM »

Well, here is what I gather from the Brad Conway scenario with the A's...take it for what it is, a guess.
Brad is sitting on the side with the Prosecution, not because he is supporting Caylee, but rather because he is legally supporting his clients, the Anthonys.  This trial was mostly for those that wanted to appose Baez and his team from digging too much into other people who surround this cases lives and personal information.  (ie: the Grunds, Amy, Annie, Jesse, and Tony...the cell records)  I believe that Brad told the Anthony's "We have to appose your daughter and her attorneys on this, we can not have them digging into your personal lives just to throw you under the bus"  I think that could be the reason for the upset look on Cindy's face, getting hit with the reality that this could come back to bite her in the ass.  I believe that is the reason for Conway sitting on that side, to be there if he was called to the bench to try and appose anything or protest Baez and his team from probing his clients.  I believe that is why Cindy almost sat on that side, then George had a change of heart and still wanted to stand behind their daughter.
Just my take!
Wanted to note that I do not think they were at first going to sit on the prosecution side because they no longer wanted to stand behind her, but rather because that is what they thought they had to do, then they had a mind change, had to keep up appearances and switched at the last minute.
No way Cindy would sit on the prosecution side, she has been in the court room enough times now to know which side is which and where she should sit. 

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: May 31, 2009, 12:38:27 AM »

Dolce....you could be right.  At this point anything is a possibilty. 

Someone mentioned in one of the post about a man with reddish hair black suit getting up and patting Brad Conway and leaving the court room.  That was Lee Anthony's attorney, Luca.  At the beginning of the proceedings, he was sitting in the chairs behind the defense table, but when Lyon and the rest of the attorney's came in Luca moved because there wasn't enough chairs for all of them.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: May 31, 2009, 12:40:45 AM »

Dolce....you could be right.  At this point anything is a possibilty. 

Someone mentioned in one of the post about a man with reddish hair black suit getting up and patting Brad Conway and leaving the court room.  That was Lee Anthony's attorney, Luca.  At the beginning of the proceedings, he was sitting in the chairs behind the defense table, but when Lyon and the rest of the attorney's came in Luca moved because there wasn't enough chairs for all of them.
Yes you are right, that was Luca.  Luca and Conway share a law firm if I am not mistaken. 
I just think that if Conway were out of the picture, he would not have been at that court hearing at all as he would have no need to be.  JMO

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: May 31, 2009, 12:50:49 AM »

Geez..been trying to keep up for a couple of days, but had 2 of my GC and I feel like poor Trimm...and I didn't even play badmitton.

Did you all hear LKB mention to the judge that she has been doing the depo's via SKPE?  Why do you all think she thought it was important to work that into the hearing's minutes?

I have my own ideas and I think Andrea Lyon alluded to it in her press interview.

I have no clue to what SKPE means, anybody?

I found the following on the skype website. Seems to be some type of free long distance.

snipped

We all love something for nothing. With Skype’s free software – by the way, it works seamlessly with your internet connection – you can chat away with free Skype-to-Skype calls and never worry about cost, time or distance. Share the love and get your friends to download Skype so you can talk, instant message (IM) or make video calls for nothing. You can also make local, long distance and international calls to phones and mobiles at great rates too.

http://www.skype.com/getconnected/

I have to wonder if this wasn't what Lee was doing with KC (his anguished sobbing moaning "KC! over and over again) during Caylee's "Memorial".  Wasn't it reported that Baez used an air card with his laptop (when he asserted the laptop was necessary to his client's defense to jail authorities)?  The Anthonys have all but bent over backwards and thrown Caylee out themselves to defend KC.  Why???  I believe the answer to that lies in Kc's jail visit recording regarding the psychologist's interview.  The one where KC assures Cindy, "Don't worry, Mom. I didn't tell them anything."  Why would she be assuring her mother of that, if there was nothing to tell.  Something is up with that.  I think the Anthonys' very public, take-no-prisoners, defend-KC-or-die behavior is a quid pro quo.  They mount a massive defense assault and KC keeps the family secrets.  That's why failure is not an option for Cindy, IMO.  It will be interesting to see just how far the Anthonys will go.  IMO, Lee wins Most Likely To Bail.  He's already been credited with questioning KC's truthfulness (statements to LE, taped recordings with Tony Lazarrio, etc.) and advising KC's friends to protect themselves.  I would not be surprised if Cindy/George didn't guilt him into compliance at times and KC didn't threaten to expose a few things to dear old Mom & Dad...just MO.  Lee's very careful when he talks to never directly rat out KC, but you can tell the drama's getting a little old.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: May 31, 2009, 01:15:24 AM »

I have been thinking about the way Cindy and George looked in court yesterday and then the time prior.  The time prior they were madbecause they heard they were being included in the lawsuit by ZG.

Since then I think the doc dump we haven't seen, but I thought Baez got last week, there may be some things in there that can not be denied as far as evidence against Casey.  Next, I think that Brad has told them he is either leaving their employee completely or that he will not represent them in the criminal case.  I also think he probably said who was representing KC now..and what Lyon's is like...ie..expect to be used as an example of a possible suspect..you are going under the bus.  The bubble is burst.

All those things would be like a ton of bricks..the whole show as they have created it is over and will be exposed...and by whom that ungrateful b*tch of daughter that they feel they have done everything they could for up until now.

So now the resolution hits that they have to not only take cover..they are going to have to come out swinging.....  I am of the firm belief that George and Cindy and Lee will go under the bus..but until someone pointed it out..like their attorney.. they could not comprehend of her doing this to them.  (Although Ray Charles could have seen this one coming)
It should be interesting (I did not say entertaining) to see if the House of Anthonys implodes.  If KC throws them under the bus, all things being what they are, I believe the gloves will be off and Cindy will come out swinging.  If, in fact, KC's goal in life is to destroy Cindy (IMO, her nemesis), then I believe KC may have seriously underestimated her opponent.  I think Cindy, George, and Lee probably have a few stories of their own they could tell saved up as insurance (if you will).  It reminds me of that old saying. "There is no honor among thieves."-or liars either. 

Forecast for the Day:
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #319 on: May 31, 2009, 01:15:29 AM »

Hi guys!  Haven't posted in awhile, but just had to get a couple of things off my chest.

I think that maybe Cindy received a letter from Casey, via Baez before they all came into the courtroom.  I think Casey is being very mean and withholding affection and attention from her mother, and it is killing Cindy.  Casey has replaced Cindy with Baez, so she has in effect withdrawn from the dance so to speak.  Cindy is left with no one to replace Casey, and  no Caylee to hold over Casey's head or keep her company and/or distracted from her life.  George definately is no replacement for either, he was a distant fourth before all this happened.

I wonder about Lee.  I would be so mad if my parents took up for my sibling that did the unthinkable, killed their own child, grandchild, niece.  To top it off, she also accused HIM of sexually abusing her.  Where is his parents support of that slander of him as a brother/son?

I have also wondered why none of the media during the Anthony media tour asked them about how Casey came out and denounced their decision to have Caylee cremated, when that is not what Casey wanted.  Would love to hear their answer about why they did this against her wishes.  I am sure they have assured themselves that they knew better than Casey what the correct thing to do was.  I am sure by the end of this, Cindy will be mentally destroyed thanks to her daughter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.