April 27, 2024, 01:00:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240114 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #320 on: May 31, 2009, 01:24:26 AM »

Hi guys!  Haven't posted in awhile, but just had to get a couple of things off my chest.

I think that maybe Cindy received a letter from Casey, via Baez before they all came into the courtroom.  I think Casey is being very mean and withholding affection and attention from her mother, and it is killing Cindy.  Casey has replaced Cindy with Baez, so she has in effect withdrawn from the dance so to speak.  Cindy is left with no one to replace Casey, and  no Caylee to hold over Casey's head or keep her company and/or distracted from her life.  George definately is no replacement for either, he was a distant fourth before all this happened.

I wonder about Lee.  I would be so mad if my parents took up for my sibling that did the unthinkable, killed their own child, grandchild, niece.  To top it off, she also accused HIM of sexually abusing her.  Where is his parents support of that slander of him as a brother/son?

I have also wondered why none of the media during the Anthony media tour asked them about how Casey came out and denounced their decision to have Caylee cremated, when that is not what Casey wanted.  Would love to hear their answer about why they did this against her wishes.  I am sure they have assured themselves that they knew better than Casey what the correct thing to do was.  I am sure by the end of this, Cindy will be mentally destroyed thanks to her daughter.

Nice to see you, Siren!   

Good post, too!   
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #321 on: May 31, 2009, 02:11:16 AM »

Did I hear right?  The new DP qualified attorney said that the fact the SA is seeking the DP is "strategic"?  So what?

I personally expect those representing the state to have a strategy!  Hello?!!!  Or should justice be left to chance?

Manaculosa (sp)( sorry, I respectfully don't remember how to spell/say his name)  wonders why the DP is back on the table after it was originally nixed.   Hmmmmm... wasn't there a body found subsequent to that?  His outrage seems a bit out of place if you ask me. Seems like a meeting of the amateur drama club to me.  Is my timing off? Wasn't the DP only re-tabled after the additional evidence of the remains being found?

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #322 on: May 31, 2009, 02:13:38 AM »

Did I hear right?  The new DP qualified attorney said that the fact the SA is seeking the DP is "strategic"?  So what?

I personally expect those representing the state to have a strategy!  Hello?!!!  Or should justice be left to chance?

Manaculosa (sp)( sorry, I respectfully don't remember how to spell/say his name)  wonders why the DP is back on the table after it was originally nixed.   Hmmmmm... wasn't there a body found subsequent to that?  His outrage seems a bit out of place if you ask me. Seems like a meeting of the amateur drama club to me.  Is my timing off? Wasn't the DP only re-tabled after the additional evidence of the remains being found?

Sorry if I am confusing.  Just fuming about the mini-presser after Thursday's hearing.   I have to admit, I am probably Baez's most caustic critic.  In the words of CA:  "I can't stomach the man".
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: May 31, 2009, 02:16:51 AM »

We get so wrapped up in the details, in the injustice, in the antics. I log on to catch up on the latest, hear other opinions and to add a few of my own. Then I see a picture of Caylee and I just stare. I think to myself, Oh My Lord, this child is truly dead. Her own Mother killed her. Isn't it just hard to wrap your mind around this fact? Sometimes it just seems like a nightmare, something I'm going to wake up from. That poor sweet little girl, how could this have happened to such an innocent thing? How hard are the hearts of people becoming that they can't feel this pain? Even her own family just seems immune to this tragedy. It's all a game, but Caylee is never coming back. The world will never know what she could have been. 
Very well said.  Reality smacks you when you see Caylee's picture, makes me wonder each and every time I see her smiling cherub face "WTH is wrong with these people?".  Casey is a monster, no matter how much make up she wears, poptarts she eats, clothes she puts on or takes off...the girl is a beast.  We comment at her smirks she gives in court, the smug looks on her face, but the truth is that is her mask, below is pure evil...not a joke at all, she is the definition, the poster girl, the whole caboodle of what evil inhabitting a person is.  Casey Anthony regardless of the amount of lawyers you have, it takes only a glance at that beautiful childs picture to turn a juror on you.
Dolce- what a very perceptive description "evil inhabiting a person"! Truth be told, you're more correct than many realize.  KC, by virtue of what she's been feeding herself (spiritually) has opened herself up to a whole lot of evil, I'm sorry to say.  I hate to see any human being choose that route.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: May 31, 2009, 02:32:55 AM »

Hi guys!  Haven't posted in awhile, but just had to get a couple of things off my chest.

I think that maybe Cindy received a letter from Casey, via Baez before they all came into the courtroom.  I think Casey is being very mean and withholding affection and attention from her mother, and it is killing Cindy.  Casey has replaced Cindy with Baez, so she has in effect withdrawn from the dance so to speak.  Cindy is left with no one to replace Casey, and  no Caylee to hold over Casey's head or keep her company and/or distracted from her life.  George definately is no replacement for either, he was a distant fourth before all this happened.

I wonder about Lee.  I would be so mad if my parents took up for my sibling that did the unthinkable, killed their own child, grandchild, niece.  To top it off, she also accused HIM of sexually abusing her.  Where is his parents support of that slander of him as a brother/son?

I have also wondered why none of the media during the Anthony media tour asked them about how Casey came out and denounced their decision to have Caylee cremated, when that is not what Casey wanted.  Would love to hear their answer about why they did this against her wishes.  I am sure they have assured themselves that they knew better than Casey what the correct thing to do was.  I am sure by the end of this, Cindy will be mentally destroyed thanks to her daughter.
Sirensong- Excellent points!  I think your first paragraph very accurately captures the dynamics between Cindy & KC.  Cindy is very Co-dependent, to the point she enables Casey to manipulate and wreak havoc on the whole family.  Kind of like that story in the Bible where the dad fails to teach his two sons to respect God, is warned repeatedly, and yet, he keeps making excuses for their behavior and refuses to hold them accountable.  The sons grow up and one day basically spit in God's face and they die because of it.  God holds the dad accountable and he dies too.   *note- that is not to say parents are always accountable for their grown children's choices
It's sad that the whole family may end up being destroyed by their own choices.  Most sad of all, of course is Caylee because she never had a choice or a chance.  I will never understand as long as I live how any one can kill another human being...much less a defenseless, innocent, trusting little one. Sheer, utter, total depravity.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: May 31, 2009, 02:47:45 AM »

Well, time to turn in.  Feel free to throw whatever. I'm not pro-Anthony by any stretch.  I don't expect my posts to be popular but the truth is I hate to see anyone squander the precious life God gave them.

The really sad part...I personally know sooo many people who have gone to great lengths (emotionally, physically, and financially) to have a child and every one of them would have loved to have Caylee (my own parents included).  I am sure many of you feel the same and know scores of people too.  When did children become disposable?

O.k., I need to go. Take good care everyone.

Forecast for the Day:
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: May 31, 2009, 07:33:33 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/casey-anthonys-new-attorney-hid-a-murder-confession/

Casey Anthony’s New Attorney Hid A Murder Confession
May 30, 2009 by: Express

19211253_240x1801

“60 Minutes” Segment on the Local Case of Alton Log

March 11, 2008

“        This past Sunday, the  television news program, “60 Minutes”, featured a story about a Chicago resident , Alton Logan, who has been in jail for 26 years for a killing, that lawyers, Dale Coventry and Jamie Kunz, have known he did not commit. One of  the clients of the two attorneys, was Andrew Wilson, who confessed to them that he was the one who had killed the person that Logan had been convicted of murdering. When questioned why they had not disclosed this information to possibly exonerate Mr. Logan, the attorneys said that they were bound by the requirements of legal ethics provisions and their duty to their own client,not to subject him to trial for a capital offense. Fortunately for Mr. Logan, Mr. Wilson recently died in prison after having given the attorneys permission to disclose his confession after his death.

The case raises the question whether the attorneys were upholding the integrity of the legal system by safeguarding client-lawyer confidentiality or whether they chose priorities that could have cost an innocent person a life sentence in prison. The attorneys stated that it was a tough decision for them but that they would have to stand by it, unless Mr. Logan had been threatened with execution.

Professor Andrea Lyon, the director of the DePaul Center for Justice in Capital Cases, worked with the two attorneys in defending Mr. Wilson, their client. As a practical matter she considered Mr. Wilson to be her client as well. So she also was among the attorneys who decided not disclose the confession.

Back on January 31st , a Chicago Reader article had explored this case in depth. It presents considerably more information than the television interview and also takes an editorial position re. the choices made by the attorneys involved. It’s worth a look especially since the case has now received such national exposure     

Source Here  http://depaullaw.typepad.com/library/2008/03/60-minutes-segm.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #327 on: May 31, 2009, 07:37:50 AM »

Well, time to turn in.  Feel free to throw whatever. I'm not pro-Anthony by any stretch.  I don't expect my posts to be popular but the truth is I hate to see anyone squander the precious life God gave them.

The really sad part...I personally know sooo many people who have gone to great lengths (emotionally, physically, and financially) to have a child and every one of them would have loved to have Caylee (my own parents included).  I am sure many of you feel the same and know scores of people too.  When did children become disposable?

I happen to agree with you so I am willing to help deflect whatever is thrown.

As to GA and CA standing behind KC - I must say that they are going to regret that for more than on reason. I don't think that they have any idea what kind of monster they have created. I am reminded of the guy that raised the grizzly bear that then went on to eat them. GA and CA have, if not created, at least nurtured and fed the evil in KC. Soon it will come back to bite them. I believe that the look on their faces at court was a reflection of the knowledge that the evil is out of control. When KC lived with them and they had Caylee to hold over her, the evil was kept from hurting them too much. Now there is no way to keep it contained - it will begin to terrorize at will. Sad that these people used Caylee as a shield and tool to keep evil at bay .. .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: May 31, 2009, 08:11:54 AM »

As I sit and think about Cindy - and how controlling she is - and how it is only a matter of time before she causes a big stink with anyone who is working with her (Tim Miller, Garrison, Nejame), I can't help but think that maybe the time has come for Conway to say "to hell with it" or "go f yourself".   A rift between Conway and the A's will be par for the course.
I'm surprised it hasn't happened already.   JMO.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: May 31, 2009, 08:23:25 AM »

As I sit and think about Cindy - and how controlling she is - and how it is only a matter of time before she causes a big stink with anyone who is working with her (Tim Miller, Garrison, Nejame), I can't help but think that maybe the time has come for Conway to say "to hell with it" or "go f yourself".   A rift between Conway and the A's will be par for the course.

Sassy,I'm wondering how much longer Conway will be around too.
Don't you get the feeling all he!! is about to break loose?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: May 31, 2009, 08:28:26 AM »

Right.  What an arrogant jerk!   The whole presser that Bozo and Co. gave was a joke.  Those people disgust me.   
Bozo said he'll give a list of questions to go ask the prosecution - then doesn't even provide one question.   What a dumb azz.
Kathi B is a class act, though.    Gotta love her!

Seeme - I'll keep you and your friend in prayer.
Desi - I hope you feel better soon.   Don't stay away too long.
Fanny - hope your eye isn't too black. lol
Everyone - good posts and thoughts.   Have a nice Sunday!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: May 31, 2009, 08:30:13 AM »

Sassy,I'm wondering how much longer Conway will be around too.
Don't you get the feeling all he!! is about to break loose?

Yes, I sure do.   Especially when you see Cindy crying.    That is such a rare thing!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: May 31, 2009, 08:30:39 AM »

I happen to agree with you so I am willing to help deflect whatever is thrown.

As to GA and CA standing behind KC - I must say that they are going to regret that for more than on reason. I don't think that they have any idea what kind of monster they have created. I am reminded of the guy that raised the grizzly bear that then went on to eat them. GA and CA have, if not created, at least nurtured and fed the evil in KC. Soon it will come back to bite them. I believe that the look on their faces at court was a reflection of the knowledge that the evil is out of control. When KC lived with them and they had Caylee to hold over her, the evil was kept from hurting them too much. Now there is no way to keep it contained - it will begin to terrorize at will. Sad that these people used Caylee as a shield and tool to keep evil at bay .. .

No nanners from me.You guys make great points.
BoyMom,you're right.The evil is on the loose now. 

~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #333 on: May 31, 2009, 08:37:23 AM »

Dolce....you could be right.  At this point anything is a possibilty. 

Someone mentioned in one of the post about a man with reddish hair black suit getting up and patting Brad Conway and leaving the court room.  That was Lee Anthony's attorney, Luca.  At the beginning of the proceedings, he was sitting in the chairs behind the defense table, but when Lyon and the rest of the attorney's came in Luca moved because there wasn't enough chairs for all of them.
Ahh,thank you BikerBev
That was me and it was bugging me.....I knew I had seen him before.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: May 31, 2009, 09:00:53 AM »

Morning Monkeys, just checking in.  Interesting views on why Casey is ignoring her parents.  Who is going to be there for her when this is said and done??  Not Baez.  o/t -  see Blue Moon's prayer request in the Monkey lounge, very sad.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: May 31, 2009, 09:42:26 AM »

I don't see it as an act of sympathy. Their sympathy card is used up in my opinion. Their sympathy card was used up at the Ritz knowing their Caylee was being pieced together like a jigsaw puzzle.

I think Cindy was truly upset about something and it is something big and bad. Either the bus is coming and she knows it, they are about to go to jail themselves or they have finally realized their daughter murdered Caylee. JMO JSM 

I believe you are right on target. I personally believe they have been told by Conway that the BUS WHEELS are rolling.............I believe Conway has talked to/or investigated Lyon's method of operation and and KNOWS they are going down and told them.

They have known all along that KC murdered Caylee, they just "thought" they could get her out of it, and I believe it has finally hit them, she will be in jail for her life regardless of how short that might be.

I am with you about the sympathy card.........when they KNEW that baby's pieces were being sifted out of dirt and played the BIG SHOTS at the Ritz, they finalized it for me.
They can ES&D as far as I am concerned, and I hope KC does them ALL in before it is over.

Concur on all counts, except I know for a fact that Conway told them he suspected this might happen when I broke the news about Mac "Big Bang" Hubolt. They still gutter-spoke to Zenaida Gonzalez, still spewed their drivel, and the reason Cindy was weeping at her uninvited appearance "vigil" is because they will lose everything they so deftly conned everyone out of and their demon spawn is going to rot in jail.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #336 on: May 31, 2009, 10:15:40 AM »

Good Morning, I agree with you. Sad part, really, is Cindy and George literally destroyed their lives, and the lives of innocent people to protect Casey. Reality has sunk in and now I hope the two of them stand behind Caylee. Their daughter could care less about them, an it would not surprise me that Cindy did get a letter from Casey. Whatever happened, to have George and Cindy's demeanor change so drastically, was huge. I'm going to have to go back and look, I didn't notice that Conway and the Anthonys weren't all chummy, I believe Conway better get out of Dodge quickly.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: May 31, 2009, 10:17:46 AM »

Go figure, lawyers doing something strategic   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: May 31, 2009, 10:20:10 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/casey-anthonys-new-attorney-hid-a-murder-confession/

Casey Anthony’s New Attorney Hid A Murder Confession
May 30, 2009 by: Express

19211253_240x1801

“60 Minutes” Segment on the Local Case of Alton Log

March 11, 2008

“        This past Sunday, the  television news program, “60 Minutes”, featured a story about a Chicago resident , Alton Logan, who has been in jail for 26 years for a killing, that lawyers, Dale Coventry and Jamie Kunz, have known he did not commit. One of  the clients of the two attorneys, was Andrew Wilson, who confessed to them that he was the one who had killed the person that Logan had been convicted of murdering. When questioned why they had not disclosed this information to possibly exonerate Mr. Logan, the attorneys said that they were bound by the requirements of legal ethics provisions and their duty to their own client,not to subject him to trial for a capital offense. Fortunately for Mr. Logan, Mr. Wilson recently died in prison after having given the attorneys permission to disclose his confession after his death.

The case raises the question whether the attorneys were upholding the integrity of the legal system by safeguarding client-lawyer confidentiality or whether they chose priorities that could have cost an innocent person a life sentence in prison. The attorneys stated that it was a tough decision for them but that they would have to stand by it, unless Mr. Logan had been threatened with execution.

Professor Andrea Lyon, the director of the DePaul Center for Justice in Capital Cases, worked with the two attorneys in defending Mr. Wilson, their client. As a practical matter she considered Mr. Wilson to be her client as well. So she also was among the attorneys who decided not disclose the confession.

Back on January 31st , a Chicago Reader article had explored this case in depth. It presents considerably more information than the television interview and also takes an editorial position re. the choices made by the attorneys involved. It’s worth a look especially since the case has now received such national exposure     

Source Here  http://depaullaw.typepad.com/library/2008/03/60-minutes-segm.html
Thank-you Trimm. It's Sunday, so I'm going to keep quiet about what I think should be done with a great number of lawyers. 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: May 31, 2009, 10:20:33 AM »

http://www.andrealyon.com/blog/

Casey Anthony

Many of you may know that I have joined the team representing Casey Anthony as “death -qualified” counsel.  The prosecution changed their position and after waiving the death penalty, are now asking for it. I can’t discuss her case for obvious reasons.  I hope that those of you have been posting on my blog your negative opinions of Miss Anthony can agree with me that in this country we presume innocence, and that while there has been a lot of press about this case, no evidence has been heard or tested in court and perceptions about the evidence will likely change when exposed to adversarial challenge.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.