April 27, 2024, 03:04:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240145 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #340 on: May 31, 2009, 10:24:48 AM »

Well, time to turn in.  Feel free to throw whatever. I'm not pro-Anthony by any stretch.  I don't expect my posts to be popular but the truth is I hate to see anyone squander the precious life God gave them.

The really sad part...I personally know sooo many people who have gone to great lengths (emotionally, physically, and financially) to have a child and every one of them would have loved to have Caylee (my own parents included).  I am sure many of you feel the same and know scores of people too.  When did children become disposable?

O.k., I need to go. Take good care everyone.

I happen to agree with you so I am willing to help deflect whatever is thrown.

As to GA and CA standing behind KC - I must say that they are going to regret that for more than on reason. I don't think that they have any idea what kind of monster they have created. I am reminded of the guy that raised the grizzly bear that then went on to eat them. GA and CA have, if not created, at least nurtured and fed the evil in KC. Soon it will come back to bite them. I believe that the look on their faces at court was a reflection of the knowledge that the evil is out of control. When KC lived with them and they had Caylee to hold over her, the evil was kept from hurting them too much. Now there is no way to keep it contained - it will begin to terrorize at will. Sad that these people used Caylee as a shield and tool to keep evil at bay .. .
I totally agree. And I'm sure if George and Cindy could go back in time and change many, many things, but sadly as we all know, you can't. I believe they knew their daughter was very troubled, evil, if you want, but didn't think she would do what she did. Many, lives are destroyed and crippled when someone commits murder........
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: May 31, 2009, 10:28:07 AM »

http://www.andrealyon.com/blog/

Casey Anthony

Many of you may know that I have joined the team representing Casey Anthony as “death -qualified” counsel.  The prosecution changed their position and after waiving the death penalty, are now asking for it. I can’t discuss her case for obvious reasons.  I hope that those of you have been posting on my blog your negative opinions of Miss Anthony can agree with me that in this country we presume innocence, and that while there has been a lot of press about this case, no evidence has been heard or tested in court and perceptions about the evidence will likely change when exposed to adversarial challenge.

Blah, Blah, Blah
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: May 31, 2009, 10:31:03 AM »

Casey Anthony

Many of you may know that I have joined the team representing Casey Anthony as “death -qualified” counsel.  The prosecution changed their position and after waiving the death penalty, are now asking for it. I can’t discuss her case for obvious reasons.  I hope that those of you have been posting on my blog your negative opinions of Miss Anthony can agree with me that in this country we presume innocence, and that while there has been a lot of press about this case, no evidence has been heard or tested in court and perceptions about the evidence will likely change when exposed to adversarial challenge.

Blah, Blah, Blah

Monkey Devil!  My sentiments exactly!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: May 31, 2009, 11:31:23 AM »

Sorry if this was already posted.

This was done by Rachel Lyon & has Andrea in it.  I thought it was interesting & they also discuss media coverage and juries in cases.

http://www.jurornumbersix.com/movie.html

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: May 31, 2009, 11:39:36 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/casey-anthonys-new-attorney-hid-a-murder-confession/

Casey Anthony’s New Attorney Hid A Murder Confession
May 30, 2009 by: Express

19211253_240x1801

“60 Minutes” Segment on the Local Case of Alton Log

March 11, 2008

“        This past Sunday, the  television news program, “60 Minutes”, featured a story about a Chicago resident , Alton Logan, who has been in jail for 26 years for a killing, that lawyers, Dale Coventry and Jamie Kunz, have known he did not commit. One of  the clients of the two attorneys, was Andrew Wilson, who confessed to them that he was the one who had killed the person that Logan had been convicted of murdering. When questioned why they had not disclosed this information to possibly exonerate Mr. Logan, the attorneys said that they were bound by the requirements of legal ethics provisions and their duty to their own client,not to subject him to trial for a capital offense. Fortunately for Mr. Logan, Mr. Wilson recently died in prison after having given the attorneys permission to disclose his confession after his death.

The case raises the question whether the attorneys were upholding the integrity of the legal system by safeguarding client-lawyer confidentiality or whether they chose priorities that could have cost an innocent person a life sentence in prison. The attorneys stated that it was a tough decision for them but that they would have to stand by it, unless Mr. Logan had been threatened with execution.

Professor Andrea Lyon, the director of the DePaul Center for Justice in Capital Cases, worked with the two attorneys in defending Mr. Wilson, their client. As a practical matter she considered Mr. Wilson to be her client as well. So she also was among the attorneys who decided not disclose the confession.

Back on January 31st , a Chicago Reader article had explored this case in depth. It presents considerably more information than the television interview and also takes an editorial position re. the choices made by the attorneys involved. It’s worth a look especially since the case has now received such national exposure     

Source Here  http://depaullaw.typepad.com/library/2008/03/60-minutes-segm.html
Thank-you Trimm. It's Sunday, so I'm going to keep quiet about what I think should be done with a great number of lawyers. 

This beast will fight to the death, so to speak to save every monster in society from the death penalty & yet she contributes to allowing an innocent man to rot in jail for 26 years for a crime he didnt commit, outrageous!  Ethical obligations, my sweet @$$!!   No, the reason is that bleeding heart stance against the death penalty.   You mean to tell me that these lawyers, including Lyons, walked around for 26 years with the knowledge that there was an innocent man in prison & yet they want to discuss ethics?!   How many times has Lyons compromised society due to her obsession & making a name for herself?  They argue against the DP every koolaid drinking day that they breathe but they think its justified to take away the quality of life of an innocent man?    My God, when does fighting a cause cross the line?  Wait, they justified this by stating that they kept mum to save a killer from death row because an innocent man was not facing the death penalty so it was okay to let him go to prison for life?   As a professor of law & claiming to be the "angel of death row" expert attorney this haggard beeotch once removed chose to ignore the confession of a killer to further her agenda against the death penalty,  no I argue in most states that this can indeed be challenged.  This needs more than 60 minutes, we must spread the word.   Ya know, we've exhibited disgust that attorneys may know their clients are guilty of heinous murders yet defend them putting society at risk that they may get aqquitted much less saved from the death penalty BUT is having direct knowledge that someone else murdered someone but letting someone else take the fall any less unconscionable?   They singlehandledy ripped the quality & freedom of this man's life from him - snit it could have been his entire life had the real killer not died.

Hmm, how is it relevant to this case?   Because this exhibits that Lyons took this case knowing a mother killed her child disingenuously for self-motivated reasons & that is purely to sell her book & push her agenda further.    It is all about arguing against the death penalty, self-promotion & yes legislation to abolish the death penalty on a national high-profile scale.  In another case, she admitted she couldn't stand a defendant but she still pushed forward, why? because her agenda against the death penalty takes priority over anything & Mr. Logan's case proves that.  She wants to talk about prosecution strategy pretrial, you have got to be kidding me!   She is going to delay this murder trial for months to write a piece of crap why the death penalty was "unjustifiably sought" by the prosecution (it should take her a week to do at best technically) & also tell this court that she cannot appear for a hearing every time she tries to go out nationally to sell her book?  I'm gonna look to see if this 60 minutes episode is in an archive for video, you can rest assure a writing campaign is short to follow, feel free to join me in taking down the beast!

O I've only begun to be outraged!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: May 31, 2009, 11:43:23 AM »

Casey Anthony

Blah, Blah, Blah

Monkey Devil!  My sentiments exactly!

Well, ya know what beeotch your professional existence is going to be put up for "adversarial challenge"  Karma baby!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: May 31, 2009, 11:44:02 AM »

Casey Anthony

Blah, Blah, Blah

I'm sorry, but anyone who is pretentious enough to call herself the "Angel of death row" is beyond scorn...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: May 31, 2009, 11:44:28 AM »

Go Capp!!!!  And let us know what we can to aid in stopping the beast.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: May 31, 2009, 11:46:22 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/casey-anthonys-new-attorney-hid-a-murder-confession/

Casey Anthony’s New Attorney Hid A Murder Confession
May 30, 2009 by: Express

19211253_240x1801

“60 Minutes” Segment on the Local Case of Alton Log

March 11, 2008

“        This past Sunday, the  television news program, “60 Minutes”, featured a story about a Chicago resident , Alton Logan, who has been in jail for 26 years for a killing, that lawyers, Dale Coventry and Jamie Kunz, have known he did not commit. One of  the clients of the two attorneys, was Andrew Wilson, who confessed to them that he was the one who had killed the person that Logan had been convicted of murdering. When questioned why they had not disclosed this information to possibly exonerate Mr. Logan, the attorneys said that they were bound by the requirements of legal ethics provisions and their duty to their own client,not to subject him to trial for a capital offense. Fortunately for Mr. Logan, Mr. Wilson recently died in prison after having given the attorneys permission to disclose his confession after his death.

The case raises the question whether the attorneys were upholding the integrity of the legal system by safeguarding client-lawyer confidentiality or whether they chose priorities that could have cost an innocent person a life sentence in prison. The attorneys stated that it was a tough decision for them but that they would have to stand by it, unless Mr. Logan had been threatened with execution.

Professor Andrea Lyon, the director of the DePaul Center for Justice in Capital Cases, worked with the two attorneys in defending Mr. Wilson, their client. As a practical matter she considered Mr. Wilson to be her client as well. So she also was among the attorneys who decided not disclose the confession.

Back on January 31st , a Chicago Reader article had explored this case in depth. It presents considerably more information than the television interview and also takes an editorial position re. the choices made by the attorneys involved. It’s worth a look especially since the case has now received such national exposure     

Source Here  http://depaullaw.typepad.com/library/2008/03/60-minutes-segm.html
Thank-you Trimm. It's Sunday, so I'm going to keep quiet about what I think should be done with a great number of lawyers. 

This beast will fight to the death, so to speak to save every monster in society from the death penalty & yet she contributes to allowing an innocent man to rot in jail for 26 years for a crime he didnt commit, outrageous!  Ethical obligations, my sweet @$$!!   No, the reason is that bleeding heart stance against the death penalty.   You mean to tell me that these lawyers, including Lyons, walked around for 26 years with the knowledge that there was an innocent man in prison & yet they want to discuss ethics?!   How many times has Lyons compromised society due to her obsession & making a name for herself?  They argue against the DP every koolaid drinking day that they breathe but they think its justified to take away the quality of life of an innocent man?    My God, when does fighting a cause cross the line?  Wait, they justified this by stating that they kept mum to save a killer from death row because an innocent man was not facing the death penalty so it was okay to let him go to prison for life?   As a professor of law & claiming to be the "angel of death row" expert attorney this haggard beeotch once removed chose to ignore the confession of a killer to further her agenda against the death penalty,  no I argue in most states that this can indeed be challenged.  This needs more than 60 minutes, we must spread the word.   Ya know, we've exhibited disgust that attorneys may know their clients are guilty of heinous murders yet defend them putting society at risk that they may get aqquitted much less saved from the death penalty BUT is having direct knowledge that someone else murdered someone but letting someone else take the fall any less unconscionable?   They singlehandledy ripped the quality & freedom of this man's life from him - snit it could have been his entire life had the real killer not died.

Hmm, how is it relevant to this case?   Because this exhibits that Lyons took this case knowing a mother killed her child disingenuously for self-motivated reasons & that is purely to sell her book & push her agenda further.    It is all about arguing against the death penalty, self-promotion & yes legislation to abolish the death penalty on a national high-profile scale.  In another case, she admitted she couldn't stand a defendant but she still pushed forward, why? because her agenda against the death penalty takes priority over anything & Mr. Logan's case proves that.  She wants to talk about prosecution strategy pretrial, you have got to be kidding me!   She is going to delay this murder trial for months to write a piece of crap why the death penalty was "unjustifiably sought" by the prosecution (it should take her a week to do at best technically) & also tell this court that she cannot appear for a hearing every time she tries to go out nationally to sell her book?  I'm gonna look to see if this 60 minutes episode is in an archive for video, you can rest assure a writing campaign is short to follow, feel free to join me in taking down the beast!

O I've only begun to be outraged!

And when she finds that Jurors are thinking about a helpless 3 yr old who was murdered - not courtroom strategy- she will be in for a shock.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: May 31, 2009, 11:53:35 AM »

Good morning all. I'm trying to catch up from all of yesterdays comments. Everybody in here is so compassionate and smart! After going on the most excruciating hike/search for Amber D. yesterday, I'm feeling old and stiff, make that decrepid and broken  . There seems to be nothing to go on, like looking for a needle in a haystack, it makes me so glad that kc was such a fool and created such an elaborate and ridiculous tale about Caylee's abduction that it immediately put her in the LE's scope.
I went to Andrea L's web site and thought it was so funny how she describes herself as "the first woman atty", blah, blah, she and bozo, the minority status users who want to dazzle us with their claim s of being the barrior smashers. Give me a break, I could respect that if the reason they acheived the title was for a noble cause. Bozo's claim is just a brag with no substance anyway and hers is based on representing the dregs of our society and helping them continue the victimization of the victims by excusing their crimes and arguing that murderers  and rapists shouldn't be held responsible and never pay the price that they charged their victims. Patooey.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: May 31, 2009, 12:00:23 PM »

Thank-you mizjay for everything you are doing for Amber  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: May 31, 2009, 12:04:17 PM »

Capp, great post, exactly how I feel. I have a list of lawyers that irritate the crap out of me  she is on my list. So sick of self-righteous bs. And Lyon's sister is also on my other list of Liberal crackpots, because of her stance on sex offenders. No offense to Liberals, I'm talking about the ones that are so far out of reality that they wouldn't know reality if it jumped up and bit them on their azzes.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: May 31, 2009, 12:05:33 PM »

We get so wrapped up in the details, in the injustice, in the antics. I log on to catch up on the latest, hear other opinions and to add a few of my own. Then I see a picture of Caylee and I just stare. I think to myself, Oh My Lord, this child is truly dead. Her own Mother killed her. Isn't it just hard to wrap your mind around this fact? Sometimes it just seems like a nightmare, something I'm going to wake up from. That poor sweet little girl, how could this have happened to such an innocent thing? How hard are the hearts of people becoming that they can't feel this pain? Even her own family just seems immune to this tragedy. It's all a game, but Caylee is never coming back. The world will never know what she could have been. 
Very well said.  Reality smacks you when you see Caylee's picture, makes me wonder each and every time I see her smiling cherub face "WTH is wrong with these people?".  Casey is a monster, no matter how much make up she wears, poptarts she eats, clothes she puts on or takes off...the girl is a beast.  We comment at her smirks she gives in court, the smug looks on her face, but the truth is that is her mask, below is pure evil...not a joke at all, she is the definition, the poster girl, the whole caboodle of what evil inhabitting a person is.  Casey Anthony regardless of the amount of lawyers you have, it takes only a glance at that beautiful childs picture to turn a juror on you.
Dolce- what a very perceptive description "evil inhabiting a person"! Truth be told, you're more correct than many realize.  KC, by virtue of what she's been feeding herself (spiritually) has opened herself up to a whole lot of evil, I'm sorry to say.  I hate to see any human being choose that route.

KC is what her family made her. She is a product of a generational evil. This did not just happen with KC. The cover ups, the lies, the deceptions have been growing in that  family for many years. Caylee was the "light" in the family so she HAD to be destroyed.

Evil destroys, EVIL KILLS and what you see is the end result of the evil in that family.

People are just amazed at the lies Cindy and George put out, but it should come as no surprise when you watch the family dynamics. Their entire existence is built on LIES.

The reason most people don't understand all their lies and cover ups is because the normal human mind does not comprehend such evil. That is why at first people felt sorry for Cindy and George, they wanted to believe they were victims. That is why KC has people who put money in her commissary  account because they can't believe such really evil exists.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #353 on: May 31, 2009, 12:10:52 PM »

Good Afternoon/morning Monkeys and Guest!

Capp I sent the links to Lyons stories to Kathi and Nancy Grace. That woman is lower than a snake. I hope that poor man sues them for everything they have. I think the laws of att/client priveleges should be revisited and also clergy/client . When it involves the life of innocent people there should be laws to make them tell.

I am going back to watch the hearing again. I am sure I missed some things Thursday.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: May 31, 2009, 12:12:19 PM »

NRCG  thanks for the nice words. Again the comparisons to the A's, Amber's family work tirelessly to find her and don't see it as a money making opportunity, just the opposite. Once LE has done the first initial investigation, even though of course the case is still open and they're still looking, the volunteers are all the family has and then after that if the can afford it, private investigators and all.
Blows my mind to think about the ppl. the A's have had on their payroll, and they're not rich, Blows my mind that the PI was told not to call police if Caylee's body was found. Well, we all know all the devious, self serving things they've done and we look at the others, Adji's family, Amber's family and so many others and know that thankfully not everybody is willing to trade the death of a loved one for the almighty buck.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: May 31, 2009, 12:15:46 PM »

NRCG  thanks for the nice words. Again the comparisons to the A's, Amber's family work tirelessly to find her and don't see it as a money making opportunity, just the opposite. Once LE has done the first initial investigation, even though of course the case is still open and they're still looking, the volunteers are all the family has and then after that if the can afford it, private investigators and all.
Blows my mind to think about the ppl. the A's have had on their payroll, and they're not rich, Blows my mind that the PI was told not to call police if Caylee's body was found. Well, we all know all the devious, self serving things they've done and we look at the others, Adji's family, Amber's family and so many others and know that thankfully not everybody is willing to trade the death of a loved one for the almighty buck.
They will get what's coming to them, only a matter of time.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: May 31, 2009, 12:22:23 PM »

They will get what's coming to them, only a matter of time.
  Gosh, I sure hope so. I'm so tired of hearing about the lengths lawyers are willing to go to twist the intent of the laws to get a guilty as he!! criminal off. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: May 31, 2009, 12:35:09 PM »

Casey Anthony

Good afternoon Monkeys and guests.    an angelic monkey
 It is official. I have a nice shiner. I guess I will not be yelling to the heavens any more. Garden took the hail a lot better than me. I didn't go to church this morning, as I refuse to wear sunglasses inside, and I did not want anyone to blame hubby.   

I have caught up with all the posts. There have really been some good ones this morning. Mizjay, proud of you searching for Andrea.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: May 31, 2009, 12:37:42 PM »

Sorry Mizjay, I meant Amber.     an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: May 31, 2009, 12:39:21 PM »

Casey Anthony

Good afternoon Monkeys and guests.    an angelic monkey
 It is official. I have a nice shiner. I guess I will not be yelling to the heavens any more. Garden took the hail a lot better than me. I didn't go to church this morning, as I refuse to wear sunglasses inside, and I did not want anyone to blame hubby.   

I have caught up with all the posts. There have really been some good ones this morning. Mizjay, proud of you searching for Andrea.  an angelic monkey

You just pull up a comfy chair and spend the day with the monkeys. I'm sending a little long distance TLC. That was some wicked hail.  }}}  HUGS {{{{
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.