April 27, 2024, 02:05:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240133 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: May 31, 2009, 01:50:40 PM »

Way to go Capp    I will say this, and I'm going to behave myself and not go on a rant, but if this man, Alan M. Dershowitz, also joins the Casey defense team, I'm either going to have to stop following all the procedures, or lose what little bit of sanity I have left. There is no way, I can watch this man without going ballistic.

I know just how you feel. I had to take a good long break from posting and getting too involved in this case. It is so frustrating to watch all the twists, turns, new attys, LE mistakes, blood money profiting and all the rest. I'm back, but don't know how long I can hang in before I have to lay low again. I just can't stand how our system of justice is being twisted and used against the innocent rather than bringing the guilty to conviction.
Me either, and I just stew in it to the point where I could just scream.

It is stating it is awaiting moderation - exactly the reason why I put the post here...even if it posts later I doubt mine will stay up long LOL

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: May 31, 2009, 01:57:05 PM »

I can't remember for sure, but way back when didn't the State want some type of gag order or media blackout and the defense said no and didn't let it happen? I know we wouldn't be able to see as much as has been released but maybe it would have prevented this case from becoming so high profile and all these soulless defense experts could have stayed home.

Yes indeedy, both the defense and the Anthony family objected strongly to a gag order

Tks for reminding me of that because that should be made part of the argument every time the defense tries to seal/suppress.

Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: May 31, 2009, 02:01:16 PM »

I thought an attorney's job was to make sure their client's rights were not violated, exculpatory evidence not withheld, make sure they understand proceedings, laws followed, rights read to them, etc. I did not think an attorney's job was to get dangerous criminals off scott free at all costs to society.

I think LKB and this Death Row Angel (WTH?) are in this for the money, just like Baez and all the rest. Has the SA ever held a press conference? They will make money whether KC wins or loses.

But, I think the state would not have brought forth the death penalty if they did not think they had a case. They have a case, they have evidence. Any jurist in their right mind is going to see, as we all do with our limited access to evidence, that KC is the killer and there could be no other killer. She did not report her own baby missing for 31 days. She lied about where Caylee was last seen. End of story. She is not that smart and I'm sure she made mistakes. There is more evidence.

After all the huffing and puffing I think she will go down quick. Open and shut. Long drawn out trial but I'll bet deliberations don't last more that a few hours. Everyone collects their money and KC goes to hell.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: May 31, 2009, 02:20:57 PM »

I thought an attorney's job was to make sure their client's rights were not violated, exculpatory evidence not withheld, make sure they understand proceedings, laws followed, rights read to them, etc. I did not think an attorney's job was to get dangerous criminals off scott free at all costs to society.

I think LKB and this Death Row Angel (WTH?) are in this for the money, just like Baez and all the rest. Has the SA ever held a press conference? They will make money whether KC wins or loses.

But, I think the state would not have brought forth the death penalty if they did not think they had a case. They have a case, they have evidence. Any jurist in their right mind is going to see, as we all do with our limited access to evidence, that KC is the killer and there could be no other killer. She did not report her own baby missing for 31 days. She lied about where Caylee was last seen. End of story. She is not that smart and I'm sure she made mistakes. There is more evidence.

After all the huffing and puffing I think she will go down quick. Open and shut. Long drawn out trial but I'll bet deliberations don't last more that a few hours. Everyone collects their money and KC goes to hell.

Good points SDB.   This was all very nice timing for AL and her book, there's even time for her to include a chapter on this case. I'll never understand how there can be so many of us that detest the way our system has morphed into protecting the civil rights of subhumans at the clear detriment of many others, and yet it continues. 

I think that you are right that once the lalapalooza that AL concocts about kc's road to a flawed state of mind due to her family, I still think jurors will convict her. Maybe not DP, but LWOP. And also, how did it get to the point that the defense team can be led by a bungling idiot, delay after delay, and now these two lady wildebeasts running the court with their appt. books. Seems to me if they sign on for the defense, it's on them to adjust their schedules, not the other way around.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: May 31, 2009, 02:25:31 PM »

Way to go Capp    I will say this, and I'm going to behave myself and not go on a rant, but if this man, Alan M. Dershowitz, also joins the Casey defense team, I'm either going to have to stop following all the procedures, or lose what little bit of sanity I have left. There is no way, I can watch this man without going ballistic.

Well, if Deshowittz shows up down in  Orando, I'll come down there and follow him around and yell at the daily thunderheads!!! I'll sacrifice myself for a bolt of lightning to come down and get us both.
How's that for dedication!!!!   Monkey Devil!
I can't stand him either, and this case is ripe for the picking for him. When people said the circus was coming to town when Lenny showed up last summer, little did they know how tame and normal he would appear to us now. The freaks and the elephants have invaded Orlawndo!!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: May 31, 2009, 02:27:12 PM »

Mizjay, two wilderbeast!!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #386 on: May 31, 2009, 02:29:17 PM »

We get so wrapped up in the details, in the injustice, in the antics. I log on to catch up on the latest, hear other opinions and to add a few of my own. Then I see a picture of Caylee and I just stare. I think to myself, Oh My Lord, this child is truly dead. Her own Mother killed her. Isn't it just hard to wrap your mind around this fact? Sometimes it just seems like a nightmare, something I'm going to wake up from. That poor sweet little girl, how could this have happened to such an innocent thing? How hard are the hearts of people becoming that they can't feel this pain? Even her own family just seems immune to this tragedy. It's all a game, but Caylee is never coming back. The world will never know what she could have been. 
Very well said.  Reality smacks you when you see Caylee's picture, makes me wonder each and every time I see her smiling cherub face "WTH is wrong with these people?".  Casey is a monster, no matter how much make up she wears, poptarts she eats, clothes she puts on or takes off...the girl is a beast.  We comment at her smirks she gives in court, the smug looks on her face, but the truth is that is her mask, below is pure evil...not a joke at all, she is the definition, the poster girl, the whole caboodle of what evil inhabitting a person is.  Casey Anthony regardless of the amount of lawyers you have, it takes only a glance at that beautiful childs picture to turn a juror on you.
Dolce- what a very perceptive description "evil inhabiting a person"! Truth be told, you're more correct than many realize.  KC, by virtue of what she's been feeding herself (spiritually) has opened herself up to a whole lot of evil, I'm sorry to say.  I hate to see any human being choose that route.

KC is what her family made her. She is a product of a generational evil. This did not just happen with KC. The cover ups, the lies, the deceptions have been growing in that  family for many years. Caylee was the "light" in the family so she HAD to be destroyed.

Evil destroys, EVIL KILLS and what you see is the end result of the evil in that family.

People are just amazed at the lies Cindy and George put out, but it should come as no surprise when you watch the family dynamics. Their entire existence is built on LIES.

The reason most people don't understand all their lies and cover ups is because the normal human mind does not comprehend such evil. That is why at first people felt sorry for Cindy and George, they wanted to believe they were victims. That is why KC has people who put money in her commissary  account because they can't believe such really evil exists.
And to think JSM is an idiot that did feel sorry for them. I don't any more!  Monkey Devil! I HATE THEM ALL    JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: May 31, 2009, 02:37:27 PM »

So the new attorney also says we dont know everything.  Hmmm, what is there to know.  A child is dead.  Children are a gift from God, we do not own them, they are given to us for a short time to show direction and teach guidence and then released to be on their own.  Caylee's life was not Caseys to destroy.  Casey most of the monkeys hate you, they would love to be there when the judge reads:  The Jury finds you guilty and I sentance you to life or death, may God have mercy on your soul.  They would love to be there when you take your final breath.  Some of them probably wish we still had a hanging judge, or at least the electric chair.  I still hope you live for a very long time in prison, I hope you never get used to it, and I hope you suffer greatly.  That is a lot for me,  a whole lot.  No regret, no remorse, no mercy.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: May 31, 2009, 02:51:22 PM »

Me too!  I had enough of him during the O.J. trial, constantly reminding us of all O.J's rights ....ugh    I'm not surprised he is promoting Lyons...... Birds of a feather!

I know just how you feel. I had to take a good long break from posting and getting too involved in this case. It is so frustrating to watch all the twists, turns, new attys, LE mistakes, blood money profiting and all the rest. I'm back, but don't know how long I can hang in before I have to lay low again. I just can't stand how our system of justice is being twisted and used against the innocent rather than bringing the guilty to conviction.
Me either, and I just stew in it to the point where I could just scream.

It is stating it is awaiting moderation - exactly the reason why I put the post here...even if it posts later I doubt mine will stay up long LOL
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: May 31, 2009, 02:53:27 PM »

Well, if Deshowittz shows up down in  Orando, I'll come down there and follow him around and yell at the daily thunderheads!!! I'll sacrifice myself for a bolt of lightning to come down and get us both.
I can't stand him either, and this case is ripe for the picking for him. When people said the circus was coming to town when Lenny showed up last summer, little did they know how tame and normal he would appear to us now. The freaks and the elephants have invaded Orlawndo!!!   

Me too!
I had more than I could stand of him during the O.J. trial, constantly reminding us how sacred O.J's rights were....
Not surprised he is promoting Lyons though-  Birds of a feather, after all.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: May 31, 2009, 02:54:28 PM »

Good points SDB.   This was all very nice timing for AL and her book, there's even time for her to include a chapter on this case. I'll never understand how there can be so many of us that detest the way our system has morphed into protecting the civil rights of subhumans at the clear detriment of many others, and yet it continues. 

I think that you are right that once the lalapalooza that AL concocts about kc's road to a flawed state of mind due to her family, I still think jurors will convict her. Maybe not DP, but LWOP. And also, how did it get to the point that the defense team can be led by a bungling idiot, delay after delay, and now these two lady wildebeasts running the court with their appt. books. Seems to me if they sign on for the defense, it's on them to adjust their schedules, not the other way around.

You are right, the system is so awful for victims, yet we seem powerless to stop it. And yes, Calendar Boy is such a waste. Wasn't this last hearing supposed to be about the jail video, yet he didn't present papers to the county until 6pm the night before? WTH? And he's arguing the wrong point for this case. If they want to sue the county they should sue the county. But the tape is not private. There is no privacy in jail. The prosecution isn't asking for it's release and neither (apparently) is the media. Geesh. The officers had to testify, period. They were being deposed.

And what difference does it make? The story broke, but it was days before Caylee was identified.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #391 on: May 31, 2009, 02:55:33 PM »

Great news happening in the Adji Desir thread!!!!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: May 31, 2009, 03:02:48 PM »

Wasn't it enough for you to battle the hail? Now you're inviting lightening? Let's not forget the possibility of daily cutting chunks of your hair out from spindy lobbing wads of it at you!   Geez, and what about possible blindness from faster-than-speeding-bullet buttons flying off of  the esteemed attys clothing? You are a monkey martyr
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: May 31, 2009, 03:08:14 PM »

I hereby dub you Thor Fanny, Goddess of Thunder.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: May 31, 2009, 03:10:17 PM »

So the new attorney also says we dont know everything.  Hmmm, what is there to know.  A child is dead.  Children are a gift from God, we do not own them, they are given to us for a short time to show direction and teach guidence and then released to be on their own.  Caylee's life was not Caseys to destroy.  Casey most of the monkeys hate you, they would love to be there when the judge reads:  The Jury finds you guilty and I sentance you to life or death, may God have mercy on your soul.  They would love to be there when you take your final breath.  Some of them probably wish we still had a hanging judge, or at least the electric chair.  I still hope you live for a very long time in prison, I hope you never get used to it, and I hope you suffer greatly.  That is a lot for me,  a whole lot.  No regret, no remorse, no mercy.
an angelic monkey

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: May 31, 2009, 03:11:14 PM »

Hi Monkeys...I'm checking in before I go to bed, but I was looking at part one of the court hearings from Thurs.  It's unfortuate that wftv cuts off the beginning where George and Cindy enter the courtroom.  Cindy actually went over to the prosecution side of the room and George pulled on her arm to direct her to the defendant's side.  However, I was looking to see if Brad Conway was in the courtroom because I found it odd that Brad was not sitting next to the A's like he always does.  Well, Brad is in the courtroom...George walk in front of him and Brad moves his wheelchair out of George's way and Brad and the A's hardly give each other the time of day.  I would definitely say there is discord because Brad and the A's and I wouldn't be surprised if next week we hear that Brad is not longer representing the A's.  Some else please look at the video and tell me what you think.http://www.wftv.com/video/19591538/index.html
Well, here is what I gather from the Brad Conway scenario with the A's...take it for what it is, a guess.
Brad is sitting on the side with the Prosecution, not because he is supporting Caylee, but rather because he is legally supporting his clients, the Anthonys.  This trial was mostly for those that wanted to appose Baez and his team from digging too much into other people who surround this cases lives and personal information.  (ie: the Grunds, Amy, Annie, Jesse, and Tony...the cell records)  I believe that Brad told the Anthony's "We have to appose your daughter and her attorneys on this, we can not have them digging into your personal lives just to throw you under the bus"  I think that could be the reason for the upset look on Cindy's face, getting hit with the reality that this could come back to bite her in the ass.  I believe that is the reason for Conway sitting on that side, to be there if he was called to the bench to try and appose anything or protest Baez and his team from probing his clients.  I believe that is why Cindy almost sat on that side, then George had a change of heart and still wanted to stand behind their daughter.

Just my take!
Anymore news on Conway??

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: May 31, 2009, 03:11:33 PM »

Great news happening in the Adji Desir thread!!!!

On my way!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: May 31, 2009, 03:14:52 PM »

Did I hear right?  The new DP qualified attorney said that the fact the SA is seeking the DP is "strategic"?  So what?

I personally expect those representing the state to have a strategy!  Hello?!!!  Or should justice be left to chance?

Manaculosa (sp)( sorry, I respectfully don't remember how to spell/say his name)  wonders why the DP is back on the table after it was originally nixed.   Hmmmmm... wasn't there a body found subsequent to that?  His outrage seems a bit out of place if you ask me. Seems like a meeting of the amateur drama club to me.  Is my timing off? Wasn't the DP only re-tabled after the additional evidence of the remains being found?
You are right, and I agree with all that you have said.  I think that the new attorney is just trying to hit those who she thinks may not have heard all of this case with the "shock factor" of "they want to kill this mother".......we all know Casey was no mother, she was a monster.  This new DP attorney is all about the dramatics and being overly enthusiastic in regards to her clients.  Would we expect anything less from the mind of Baez???

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: May 31, 2009, 03:17:22 PM »

As to GA and CA standing behind KC - I must say that they are going to regret that for more than on reason. I don't think that they have any idea what kind of monster they have created. I am reminded of the guy that raised the grizzly bear that then went on to eat them. GA and CA have, if not created, at least nurtured and fed the evil in KC. Soon it will come back to bite them. I believe that the look on their faces at court was a reflection of the knowledge that the evil is out of control. When KC lived with them and they had Caylee to hold over her, the evil was kept from hurting them too much. Now there is no way to keep it contained - it will begin to terrorize at will. Sad that these people used Caylee as a shield and tool to keep evil at bay .. .
theboyzmom....I like the way you put that about the grizzly bear.  That's exactly true.  The A's raised that evil 'bear' and it's gonna come back to eat them.  Whatever happened to the A's before court Thurs was just a taste for them of what's to come.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: May 31, 2009, 03:18:39 PM »

I hereby dub you Thor Fanny, Goddess of Thunder.

Perfect name for her ALWAYS         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.