April 27, 2024, 05:02:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240180 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2009, 01:25:57 AM »

Was that Kathi Belich that sat right behind Bozo & KC in court?

Also, my 2 cents about Cindy's scared, deserate look in court.  I think she DID know about Andrea Lyon..from Brad and he ran down her reputation to her & George  (if Brad didn't already know about her)....and Cindy's SCARED and desperate. 

IMO...KC is/was determined to have the LAST WORD in this one-up contest...she was willing to go to the extreme by killing Caylee...and she has nothing to lose.  KC knew it was a possibility that she would get caught and was living her 'bucket list'.  Driving Cindy into the mud is part of that list.

tesfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2009, 01:28:01 AM »

As I have been reading the comments regarding C&Gs demeanor during the last hearing I wonder how much was for real and how much was for show.

They should be scared, upset, and/or concerned which they have not visually expressed in the past. And they have been criticized for it. I wonder if perhaps SOME of their expressions and actions could have been an act to show that they are "normal" parents who are concerned about their daughter.

Somehow I doubt my own theory but with this bunch, ya never know what is real and what isn't.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2009, 04:48:18 AM »

Also, my 2 cents about Cindy's scared, deserate look in court.  I think she DID know about Andrea Lyon..from Brad and he ran down her reputation to her & George  (if Brad didn't already know about her)....and Cindy's SCARED and desperate. 

IMO...KC is/was determined to have the LAST WORD in this one-up contest...she was willing to go to the extreme by killing Caylee...and she has nothing to lose.  KC knew it was a possibility that she would get caught and was living her 'bucket list'.  Driving Cindy into the mud is part of that list.

Good food for thought,Bluesy. I also wondered if perhaps the request for non profit status for their "foundation" had been denied. That is the only thing I know that would provoke the anger,fear and frustration evident in their facial expressions.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2009, 04:56:24 AM »

Morning Monkeys, Morning Tevye!! I have to leave in a few but will be back later. I have tomorrow off!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2009, 05:02:05 AM »

Honestly, if KC can kill Caylee to get back at Cindy, is it beyond the realm of possibility to point a finger at Cindy or George to have done the deed or to say she was mentally and physically abused?? I think Cindy got a reality check.

All that pretty little dirty laundry going out to air for all to see!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2009, 05:22:29 AM »

Morning Monkeys, Morning Tevye!! I have to leave in a few but will be back later. I have tomorrow off!! 
Drat! I missed you! I looked for you about quarter to five, didn't see ya, so went back to finish the other thread.

Monkeys, PLEASE! Can't a girl have a personal crisis without ya'll going crazy with the postings??????? It's hard to have panic attacks and rage and keep up with you! Monkey Devil! (but on a good note, there's nothing like a little Anthony bashing to put my problems into perspective. It's really hard to think of devious things I would like to do when Bobo and the Ant Circus are here, just waiting and begging to be mocked! Monkey Devil!

Boo, have a great day...we'll send more rain your way.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2009, 06:20:25 AM »

As I have been reading the comments regarding C&Gs demeanor during the last hearing I wonder how much was for real and how much was for show.

They should be scared, upset, and/or concerned which they have not visually expressed in the past. And they have been criticized for it. I wonder if perhaps SOME of their expressions and actions could have been an act to show that they are "normal" parents who are concerned about their daughter.

Somehow I doubt my own theory but with this bunch, ya never know what is real and what isn't.

Interesting thought, Tesfan.   You're right - with this bunch you just never know.   
I hope you will post your thoughts more often.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2009, 06:27:29 AM »

IMO...KC is/was determined to have the LAST WORD in this one-up contest...she was willing to go to the extreme by killing Caylee...and she has nothing to lose.  KC knew it was a possibility that she would get caught and was living her 'bucket list'.   Driving Cindy into the mud is part of that list.

KC living her "bucket list"  would explain the stealing of Amy's money so boldly, too. 

I don't know why G&C came to court looking the way they did - but I hope it has something to do with them being investigated/arrested in the near future, in addition to what another monkey suggested - that their blood money scam is in jeopardy.   We haven't seen CA cry very often - so it must be a biggie.   JMO.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2009, 06:30:02 AM »

I just want to say that Thread #133 held a lot of interesting discussions - and is worth going back to read - if anyone missed out on it.   Keep up the good work Monkeys!    Have a great weekend!     an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2009, 07:40:48 AM »

Jane Velez Mitchell Transcript
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/29/ijvm.01.html
<snippped>
FINDLING: You know, one of the things that you have to understand about Andrea, she is such a tremendous lawyer, but it`s because of the sincerity that she brings to the courtroom. One thing that she will do from the beginning is she will not only get to know the plight of her client, but I guarantee you, she will learn everything she can about Caylee, in life, and in death.

And everything she can to understand the tragedy that is her death. And that`s the kind of thing that drives Andrea. Because even though she`s a criminal defense attorney, even though she`s defending Casey, she will cry. She will cry sincere tears for the death of Caylee Anthony.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, they might try to stop her if she cries sincere tears, Wendy Murphy.

FINDLING: They will strike, yes.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I mean, this is something that they filed motions in one previous case to try to preclude her from crying tears down her face.

WENDY MURPHY, FORMER PROSECUTOR: Yes, she may be a good lawyer, but she sounds more like a master manipulator, if you ask me. Or an actress even.

REBECCA ROSE-WOODLAND, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Oh, come on, Wendy.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Hold on. I`m not a judge, but I love to use this gavel that I was sent. Go ahead.

MURPHY: Thank you. Any lawyer tough enough to take on this case can take the criticisms that little old me might launch at her, ok?

Here`s what I really think. She may be a lot of things. She`s not a magician. And you can do all sorts of things with your own tears, and try to tweak the heart strings of the jury. This case is brutal.

And I guarantee you she`s never had a case like this, which is why she may have a perfect record so far. I don`t think she`s going to keep it up.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2009, 07:57:40 AM »

Woot Woot  Way to start off the weekend, have a fabUlous one monkeys...Im listening to the hearing again - the marked time seems to be off what we're cueing in on, its on Part 1 right?
Part 2, around 24:50 or so.

I am apparently not looking at the same copy of the video - can someone give me a link to the same one we are talking about? TIA

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2009, 08:03:07 AM »

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=64bed87b-e192-4b95-be62-db7ac6658598

5/28/2009     A     ORDER DEFENSES MOTION FOR APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM IS HEREBY GRANTED AS TO TONY LAZZARO, CINDY ANTHONY, GEORGE ANTHONY, LEE ANTHONY, RICARDO MORALES, DOMINIC CASEY, JAMES HOOVER AND KEITH WILLIAMS. THE COURT RESERVED RULING ON THE DEFENSES MOTION FOR APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM AS TO ROY KRUNK, JESSE GRUND AND AMY HUIZENGA. COURT RESERVED RULING ON THE DEFENSES MOTION TO
5/29/2009    A    NOTICE OF APPEARANCE FILED ANDREA D. LYON
5/29/2009    A    NOTICE OF CERTIFICATION FILED

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2009, 08:14:21 AM »

Woot Woot  Way to start off the weekend, have a fabUlous one monkeys...Im listening to the hearing again - the marked time seems to be off what we're cueing in on, its on Part 1 right?
Part 2, around 24:50 or so.

I am apparently not looking at the same copy of the video - can someone give me a link to the same one we are talking about? TIA

Go down the page a bit at this link and you will find links to the hearing.  an angelic monkey

http://www.wftv.com/news/19600242/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2009, 08:25:03 AM »

I love it - the judge "helping" JB out! How embarrassing.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2009, 08:59:44 AM »

I didn't see any strange reaction. I did see KC 'sigh'...but nothing more. I watched it 3 times. Baez is like Porky Pig when he speaks. It is quite pathetic, lol. Abadee abadee abadee......that's all folks!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2009, 09:14:56 AM »

I didn't see any strange reaction. I did see KC 'sigh'...but nothing more. I watched it 3 times. Baez is like Porky Pig when he speaks. It is quite pathetic, lol. Abadee abadee abadee......that's all folks!!

I did not see it either - but when JB speaks his fake friendliness with the judge is nauseating!

- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2009, 09:18:49 AM »

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2009, 09:51:02 AM »

Good Morning, yes Baez does sound like Porky Pig, only difference is Porky is much cuter. 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2009, 10:23:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Judge Strickland is almost beggging the media to demand the tapes. There has to be something that Bozo does not want seen. When KC turned around to shake hands with the folks behind her Bozo put his hand on her back twice. He just has to touch her in some fashion.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2009, 10:24:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.    an angelic monkey

I have another thought about why Cindy and George looked so bad in court Thursday. Remember one of the first jail videos and Casey told them that she had just come from the jail psychologist? Casey told Cindy, "Don't worry Mom. I didn't tell them anything." Maybe they have gotten wind that Casey has now spilled the beans, whatever they are.   

Someone may have already mentioned this in the last thread. Boy, you guys were going so fast I couldn't keep up, so I skimmed a lot. I am going back today and really read the previous cage. The brain power was revved up last night!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.