April 27, 2024, 12:41:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240105 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: May 31, 2009, 05:06:56 PM »

The thought of CA crying in court keeps bothering me. This woman is hard as nails and I can’t see her crying because a new attorney came on board and will likely hang out all the Ant’s dirty linen. We all know how CA loves dissention. A good emotional fight with someone like Lyons would be no exception. Somehow CA will find a way to rationalize in her own head whatever is revealed and swear it isn’t true. Something else set her off right before the hearing and it relates to someone or something she cares about very deeply. If I were to guess, and this is only a guess, could it be KC’s fingerprints on the duct tape or maybe GA’s deep involvement in the cover up is coming down to possible charges or maybe even charges for her sweet little self or Lee? That woman is so proud and arrogant I still don’t believe I saw her so distraught. She sure didn’t look like that when Caylee was memorialized. This will be bothering me until I find out why she was so upset!!

N2        I think we will find out soon. She's like a prize fighter, by all accounts she shoulda been bruised and battered by all that's happened and yet BAM !, she comes back out swingin again. Whatever this was, she'll be back soon , ranting and raving over it, if she doesn't it would be a true miracle.
My only observation (barring the flu or something)  was that it looked like the puffy eyelids of crying a whole lot the night before. To me it didn't look like just having had a crying spell, it looked like a crying jag.  Me too, wanting to know why!

SIRENSONG  I missed your post earlier about the A's but it was really good. ITA with you, makes a lot of sense.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: May 31, 2009, 05:07:57 PM »

The thought of CA crying in court keeps bothering me. This woman is hard as nails and I can’t see her crying because a new attorney came on board and will likely hang out all the Ant’s dirty linen. We all know how CA loves dissention. A good emotional fight with someone like Lyons would be no exception. Somehow CA will find a way to rationalize in her own head whatever is revealed and swear it isn’t true. Something else set her off right before the hearing and it relates to someone or something she cares about very deeply. If I were to guess, and this is only a guess, could it be KC’s fingerprints on the duct tape or maybe GA’s deep involvement in the cover up is coming down to possible charges or maybe even charges for her sweet little self or Lee? That woman is so proud and arrogant I still don’t believe I saw her so distraught. She sure didn’t look like that when Caylee was memorialized. This will be bothering me until I find out why she was so upset!!

I agree - and I'm very curious, too.   How many times have we seen her cry?   - almost never!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #422 on: May 31, 2009, 05:20:25 PM »

Me too, I really can only come up with this Lyons woman said something to her, or it was relayed to Conway, and he said whatever to Cindy and George. IMO it seems it involves Lyons.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: May 31, 2009, 05:23:51 PM »

I agree - and I'm very curious, too.   How many times have we seen her cry?   - almost never!   

I have been trying to think back of any time I have actually seen Spindy cry. I have seen a few swipes at her face during the Sunday nite vigils. I heard her voice crack at the NLHF for Haleigh, but I thought that was because Crystal had been sobbing when she spoke, and Spindy would not be outdone. But as far as any gutwrenching, snot flowing, red faced squalling as a grandmother would be expected to do if her beloved grandchild was missing or murdered, no... I don't think that Spindy is too proud to cry in public. That is not it.

I too think she had hours of a crying jag before coming to court. If that had been her conduct in the hours and days of Caylee being missing and finally murdered, it would be perfectly understandable. Spindy got some news that really cut her to the core. George has not been mentioned as much, but he was looking just as sleep deprived and shell shocked as Spindy. They may have struck out at everything and everyone in sight from the news of Caylee, but they just found out something last week that has shaken them both to their core. Something much worse, for them, than the fact that Caylee is gone and Casey did it. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: May 31, 2009, 05:25:27 PM »

^^^^well, we did get a supplemental discovery notice last week - at first thought I did not think it would be anything significant BUT what if it was & the Anthonys have knowledge of that via the defense, hmmm that would be number 7 on my previous list IRRC as to why they were so upset

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: May 31, 2009, 05:26:26 PM »

I have been trying to think back of any time I have actually seen Spindy cry. I have seen a few swipes at her face during the Sunday nite vigils. I heard her voice crack at the NLHF for Haleigh, but I thought that was because Crystal had been sobbing when she spoke, and Spindy would not be outdone. But as far as any gutwrenching, snot flowing, red faced squalling as a grandmother would be expected to do if her beloved grandchild was missing or murdered, no... I don't think that Spindy is too proud to cry in public. That is not it.

I too think she had hours of a crying jag before coming to court. If that had been her conduct in the hours and days of Caylee being missing and finally murdered, it would be perfectly understandable. Spindy got some news that really cut her to the core. George has not been mentioned as much, but he was looking just as sleep deprived and shell shocked as Spindy. They may have struck out at everything and everyone in sight from the news of Caylee, but they just found out something last week that has shaken them both to their core. Something much worse, for them, than the fact that Caylee is gone and Casey did it. JMO
Yes, and I just can't help but feel it has to do with the beast, Lyons.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: May 31, 2009, 05:27:35 PM »

More on Lyons and her "high standards"

November 17, 2005
IL: Andrea Lyon and the ex-governor
Andrea Lyon is known for representing clients facing capital punishment. Now she's on the defense team for a former Illinois governor facing federal corruption charges:

If George Ryan hadn't emptied Death Row and pardoned her client, former Death-Row inmate Madison Hobley, would she be volunteering her time today to help the Ryan legal team?

She was candid. "No," she said. But, she went on to explain, she had become friends with Ryan after he left office in the context of his advocacy for abolition of the death penalty. And it was that friendship, along with her belief in his innocence, that inspired her to help him.

Interesting enough. Also worth clicking on for the republished Chicago Tribune story, "Angel of Death Row: For Illinois prisoners facing execution, Andrea Lyon is the last line of defense" (scroll down), and this takeaway quote:

"After you've defended someone's life, one rich man suing another seems so unimportant."

http://skellywright.blogspot.com/2005/11/il-andrea-lyon-and-ex-governor.html
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: May 31, 2009, 05:31:58 PM »

The outcome wasn't so great, lol. Guess non DP cases are not Lyon's forte

snipped

Ex-Illinois Governor Ryan Convicted on 18 Charges
Monday April 17, 2006
Update 1
 A federal jury in Chicago has convicted former Illinois Governor George Ryan (R, age 72) of 18 corruption-related charges stemming from an FBI investigation into allegations that unqualified truck drivers could secure driver licenses in exchange for a bribe. Ryan faces a maximum penalty of 95 years in prison and $4.5 million in fines for racketeering conspiracy, mail fraud, tax fraud and making false statements.

Ryan was governor from 1999-2003 and secretary of state from 1991-1999. The FBI investigation has resulted in charges against 79 state workers and lobbyists; 75 people have been convicted.

http://uspolitics.about.com/b/2006/04/17/ex-illinois-governor-convicted.htm
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: May 31, 2009, 05:44:17 PM »

snipped

Monday April 17, 2006
Update 1
 A federal jury in Chicago has convicted former Illinois Governor George Ryan (R, age 72) of 18 corruption-related charges stemming from an FBI investigation into allegations that unqualified truck drivers could secure driver licenses in exchange for a bribe. Ryan faces a maximum penalty of 95 years in prison and $4.5 million in fines for racketeering conspiracy, mail fraud, tax fraud and making false statements.

Ryan was governor from 1999-2003 and secretary of state from 1991-1999. The FBI investigation has resulted in charges against 79 state workers and lobbyists; 75 people have been convicted.

Yup and she is elephant roll deep in his muck due to his supporting her efforts against the death penalty in Illinois - in other words, many a time she turned a blind eye again because at her admittance it served her cause   DESPICABLE LACK OF SCRUPLES!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: May 31, 2009, 05:45:41 PM »

^^^^well, we did get a supplemental discovery notice last week - at first thought I did not think it would be anything significant BUT what if it was & the Anthonys have knowledge of that via the defense, hmmm that would be number 7 on my previous list IRRC as to why they were so upset
That could be, but they sure should have been upset with all the other documents, but who knows?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: May 31, 2009, 05:48:27 PM »

N2WISHN, thanks, interesting.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: May 31, 2009, 05:49:21 PM »

I agree it is something BIG too. Bigger in her eyes than even Caylee being found dead and bigger than KC facing the DP. Like Cap said, maybe it has something to do with the latest docs that were released to the defense. Then, right after the release Lyons comes on board. Got me curious that's for sure.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: May 31, 2009, 05:49:48 PM »

snipped

Monday April 17, 2006
Update 1

Yup and she is elephant roll deep in his muck due to his supporting her efforts against the death penalty in Illinois - in other words, many a time she turned a blind eye again because at her admittance it served her cause   DESPICABLE LACK OF SCRUPLES!
"Elephant roll deep"  hahahha - wee-ooh wim -o-weh.  wee-ooh wim -weh.  In the jungle, the concrete jungle the Lyon sleeps tonite. woooh.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: May 31, 2009, 05:54:51 PM »

November 17, 2005
Andrea Lyon is known for representing clients facing capital punishment. Now she's on the defense team for a former Illinois governor facing federal corruption charges:

If George Ryan hadn't emptied Death Row and pardoned her client, former Death-Row inmate Madison Hobley, would she be volunteering her time today to help the Ryan legal team?

She was candid. "No," she said. But, she went on to explain, she had become friends with Ryan after he left office in the context of his advocacy for abolition of the death penalty. And it was that friendship, along with her belief in his innocence, that inspired her to help him.

Interesting enough. Also worth clicking on for the republished Chicago Tribune story, "Angel of Death Row: For Illinois prisoners facing execution, Andrea Lyon is the last line of defense" (scroll down), and this takeaway quote:

"After you've defended someone's life, one rich man suing another seems so unimportant."

There doesn't seem to be a single person that has been assosciated with Casey's defense, or the Anthony's camp that has had any kind of a sense of decorume or morality. Even Najame and Lenny had an agenda. Fortunately, they both bailed, and have since become heroes of sorts. Every sleeze and low-life has plastered themselves onto them like a magnet and iron shavings. Why can there not be one person to say ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! Enough in a way that will bring some sort of end to this madness. This has now gone so over the top, to the point of ridiculous, that it makes the OJ and Michael Jackson trials look tame. Caylee is DEAD, Casey has enough evidence against her to be convicted, and now we have the wilderbeast and her sister splitting hairs alongside of smirking, smarmy Bozo, and his felon fighting defense partner who is going through a 12 step program in California to teach him how not to steal other people's money. We have a little Sonny Bono wanabee poking his cane at poor Zaneida as she lives in Motel 7, and being called not a "10." Where is the guy that comes riding in on a white horse!!!!! It's time for all this to stop!
I think it is time for Judge Strickland to bring them all in and knock some heads together.   

Caylee, we have not and will not forget that all of this is about you, precious baby. "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do."   an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: May 31, 2009, 06:00:12 PM »

Hi monkeys - just swinging down from a vine with an observation. I just re-watched the 7/25 jail visit video with CA/GA and the spiteful beotch. I truly believe after watching this again, that GA and CA had no knowledge or was covering anything at that time in the investigation. In part 2 at about the 25:40 minute mark. Cindy asks KC what does she want her to say, or where does she want her to look. KC is very quick to respond " I told Lee to look Locally. Look locally especially. Check places that we are familiar with that we know. I mean, It's not gonna hurt to look". This tells me that she wanted Caylee found immediately and she was going to go with the Nanny did it theory. It was early enough in the time line that she thought she could get away with it. No Nanners please on the CA/GA theory above that they did not know anything. I don't think they could have pulled off that good of an acting job. I think they truly thought that maybe Caylee was still alive. Okay going back up on the vine   

p.s.
Ms Fanny no fighting with Mother Nature
Dolce - Your new name is "Adji's Angel" an angelic monkey
Capp - I love a feisty Italian (like myself) willing to fight with the big dogs!
JSM - I hate George too!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: May 31, 2009, 06:00:41 PM »

Great post, Fanny  an angelic monkey  I agree, and feel your anger, I'm livid, but I feel in the end there will be justice. OJ and Michael Jackson's trials will look like sanity after all this is said and done. Fantastic word for the day (wilderbeast)  Monkey Devil!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: May 31, 2009, 06:01:13 PM »

Way to go Capp    I will say this, and I'm going to behave myself and not go on a rant, but if this man, Alan M. Dershowitz, also joins the Casey defense team, I'm either going to have to stop following all the procedures, or lose what little bit of sanity I have left. There is no way, I can watch this man without going ballistic.

Well, if Deshowittz shows up down in  Orando, I'll come down there and follow him around and yell at the daily thunderheads!!! I'll sacrifice myself for a bolt of lightning to come down and get us both.
How's that for dedication!!!!   Monkey Devil!
I can't stand him either, and this case is ripe for the picking for him. When people said the circus was coming to town when Lenny showed up last summer, little did they know how tame and normal he would appear to us now. The freaks and the elephants have invaded Orlawndo!!!   
You watch he'll jump on board this train wreck, I'm so sick of these high profile trials and the circus atmosphere that goes with it. This is going to drag for some time, I'll bet money on that. I'm going nuts with all of these cases right now, and then just got a call from oldest daughter, her fiancee and her decided to get married today at the beach, my husband talked them out of it until next week  I'm so ready for valium kitty and a stiff drink 

A whole week to get ready!!!!!!!!!!   That's exciting news.   Good luck, better factor in several stiff drinks this afternoon!!
And valium kitty      I guess Ms Lyons only wants shiney, happy comments on her blog  

I guess that's why there aren't any!!!  I left one also.  Maybe she is too busy writing all her new motions to explain to the rest of us what she knows that we don't (NOT!)   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: May 31, 2009, 06:07:30 PM »

New post about Thor Fanny on Musings. 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: May 31, 2009, 06:11:33 PM »

All good thoughts N2.  I can't let go of how she appeared in court (& before) either.  She was very upset & in a variety of ways.  It not only appeared as if she had been crying for a long time, but I also thought she showed anger.

I hope we find out soon.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: May 31, 2009, 06:16:21 PM »

November 17, 2005

There doesn't seem to be a single person that has been assosciated with Casey's defense, or the Anthony's camp that has had any kind of a sense of decorume or morality. Even Najame and Lenny had an agenda. Fortunately, they both bailed, and have since become heroes of sorts. Every sleeze and low-life has plastered themselves onto them like a magnet and iron shavings. Why can there not be one person to say ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! Enough in a way that will bring some sort of end to this madness. This has now gone so over the top, to the point of ridiculous, that it makes the OJ and Michael Jackson trials look tame. Caylee is DEAD, Casey has enough evidence against her to be convicted, and now we have the wilderbeast and her sister splitting hairs alongside of smirking, smarmy Bozo, and his felon fighting defense partner who is going through a 12 step program in California to teach him how not to steal other people's money. We have a little Sonny Bono wanabee poking his cane at poor Zaneida as she lives in Motel 7, and being called not a "10." Where is the guy that comes riding in on a white horse!!!!! It's time for all this to stop!
I think it is time for Judge Strickland to bring them all in and knock some heads together.   

Caylee, we have not and will not forget that all of this is about you, precious baby. "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do."   an angelic monkey

I have believed from the very beginning that big money and power was behind making this the trial of the century. I have always thought it was a major network or host of a well known news show orchestrating the whole show. The big name attys and experts are part of the script because the Ants certainly weren't famous or rich enough to garner all this attention. They have pushed this case to the forefront and will continue to profit from it by money or fame or both. I haven't seen a single person in this cast of charactors that has an iota of integrity. They're all in it for what they can get out of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.