April 27, 2024, 04:12:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240167 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: May 31, 2009, 07:11:41 PM »

Ok so how are all the lawyers getting paid? Now they have Lyons, the Ant trial has to be taking up all their time. KC has no money and it isn't her parents responsibility to pay them. Is it stated that they are ALL doing this pro bono? What about declaring KC indigent? Indigent people don't get high priced lawyers. Lyon is going to want a biiggg piece of this pie and so far Baez has kept it all to himself. Bet he's a bit worried now. Lyon isn't going to sign crap that she can't benefit in any way from this trial like the contract Lenny signed!

All good questions Boo!  I wish the attorneys contracts were available under the sunshine laws!

I'm just waiting for Andrea's sister, Rachel, to come on board to do a documentary of this. 

imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: May 31, 2009, 07:14:36 PM »

Evening Monkeys,

I still need to read the last cage some but could someone answer a quick question for me. I watched the video from this week and saw Conman there. I don't recall seeing him ever speak to the Judge though. My question is this.....has Conman already cleared the way for the Ants not to have to disclose all of their phone records? I saw the other lawyers for Amy, Kronk, and Jesse appeal showing all their records, but where does it stand concerning the Ants showing their records?

Thanks.....You all sure are a smart bunch!!

Justice For Caylee an angelic monkey

The Anthonys didn't contest the disclosure of their phone records.
Thanks Fanny Mae
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: May 31, 2009, 07:20:57 PM »

Evening Monkeys,

I still need to read the last cage some but could someone answer a quick question for me. I watched the video from this week and saw Conman there. I don't recall seeing him ever speak to the Judge though. My question is this.....has Conman already cleared the way for the Ants not to have to disclose all of their phone records? I saw the other lawyers for Amy, Kronk, and Jesse appeal showing all their records, but where does it stand concerning the Ants showing their records?

They did not object to the defense motion.  The defense will be able to obtain their records & with no limits since their attorney was present & did not object.   At a later date Judge Strickland may redact the records if they go back too far or have anything to do not connected to the case but for now Casey's defense team has a wide scope for the Anthonys or anyone that did not object as Jesse, Amy & Kronk's attorneys did.  Talk about being caught between a rock and hard place, had they objected it would make Casey guilty & them appear that they are purposely concealing evidence - let's not forget the cloud of charges against them is still looming, "Conman" doesnt seem to get that fact straight & it largely depends on whom he is talking to when he talks about that possibility.  They have not received full immunity that they were begging for, doesn't appear as they will.   At best they will have limited immunity after subpoena by the State to testify which only covers what they say cannot be used against them BUT if they are impeached by previous statements & they commit perjury on the witness stand even that limited immunity will be nil and void.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #463 on: May 31, 2009, 07:22:18 PM »

Ok so how are all the lawyers getting paid? Now they have Lyons, the Ant trial has to be taking up all their time. KC has no money and it isn't her parents responsibility to pay them. Is it stated that they are ALL doing this pro bono? What about declaring KC indigent? Indigent people don't get high priced lawyers. Lyon is going to want a biiggg piece of this pie and so far Baez has kept it all to himself. Bet he's a bit worried now. Lyon isn't going to sign crap that she can't benefit in any way from this trial like the contract Lenny signed!

All good questions Boo!  I wish the attorneys contracts were available under the sunshine laws!

I'm just waiting for Andrea's sister, Rachel, to come on board to do a documentary of this. 
Oh, you know she will, ugh 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: May 31, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »

Tks Monkalicious, you're a gem!

imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: May 31, 2009, 07:29:37 PM »

Evening Monkeys,

They did not object to the defense motion.  The defense will be able to obtain their records & with no limits since their attorney was present & did not object.   At a later date Judge Strickland may redact the records if they go back too far or have anything to do not connected to the case but for now Casey's defense team has a wide scope for the Anthonys or anyone that did not object as Jesse, Amy & Kronk's attorneys did.  Talk about being caught between a rock and hard place, had they objected it would make Casey guilty & them appear that they are purposely concealing evidence - let's not forget the cloud of charges against them is still looming, "Conman" doesnt seem to get that fact straight & it largely depends on whom he is talking to when he talks about that possibility.  They have not received full immunity that they were begging for, doesn't appear as they will.   At best they will have limited immunity after subpoena by the State to testify which only covers what they say cannot be used against them BUT if they are impeached by previous statements & they commit perjury on the witness stand even that limited immunity will be nil and void.   
Thanks Capp I was wondering why they wouldn't object to that, but what you said explains why not. I hope they all get what is coming to them and more
Poor Caylee an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #466 on: May 31, 2009, 07:32:20 PM »

Nite Monkeys, JSM has been lurking, but not postng. I hope y'all have a good evening. I am sunburned and tired Love to all of you JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: May 31, 2009, 07:35:29 PM »

Nite Monkeys, JSM has been lurking, but not postng. I hope y'all have a good evening. I am sunburned and tired Love to all of you JSM  an angelic monkey

Sweet dreams & huggs JSM

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: May 31, 2009, 07:36:05 PM »

Good night JSM.  I hope you have something for the sunburn.   an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: May 31, 2009, 07:47:40 PM »

Oh, you know she will, ugh 

I might surmise that since the defense team has not claimed Casey to be indigent it is because they do not want a demand to see financial disclosure & if I am not mistaken had they done so Im not sure if she would have had to been represented by a public defender & from there any other attorney that wished to come aboard pro bono (I'll have to check up on that issue).    I highly doubt they are ALL doing this pro bono but Bozo seems to think that they will be able to maintain secrecy as to how Casey's defense team is being compensated - initially he is right BUT it may come to light on a valid issue down the road, perhaps when change of venue and cost comes up or something of that nature.  You'll notice that Baez was claiming lack of funds early on when he couldnt pay $900 in copying fees but he didnt raise an eyebrow Thursday when Judge Strickland told him to make arrangements for a Special Magistrate to look over disclosed phone records he sought....hmmm    Lyons is banking on her book hyper selling since her announcement that she will on the Casey Anthony defense team.   I will bet they all have an arrangement sealed amongst them.

Correct, her parents cannot be held responsible to pay for her defense, she's far from a minor.   The discussion of Casey selling her story, images, etc. & he may be profitting from that,  he got a pass on that so far BUT I think there is something there he seems to think will not come to light...God help him if that is true.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: May 31, 2009, 07:48:37 PM »

Hey Monkeys.Been looking in and trying to read along some today.Great posting going on.Got some smart monkeys in this cage.
Just wanted to say I hope everyone has a good evening.Gotta get back to the kids.
See you in the morning.   an angelic monkey

Keep on singing A1. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: May 31, 2009, 07:51:40 PM »

Hey Monkeys.Been looking in and trying to read along some today.Great posting going on.Got some smart monkeys in this cage.
Just wanted to say I hope everyone has a good evening.Gotta get back to the kids.
See you in the morning.   an angelic monkey

Keep on singing A1. 

Enjoy your evening with the family, Trimm.   an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: May 31, 2009, 07:53:46 PM »

O PS we should boycott her book & protest at any appearances she makes for a "signing" appearance in our local areas.  I have  a few letters I already sent off to networks - tomorrow I'll do a bit more.

OK Im gonna take a break to watch a movie  MUAH!
an angelic monkey

The larger they are, the harder they fall 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: May 31, 2009, 07:55:13 PM »

Take care Trimm, lubs ya

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #474 on: May 31, 2009, 07:56:22 PM »

Hey Monks! Ya know how some people have a crisis and then come here and have a melt-down...and then get that big red bad button? Here goes:

I am pages behind. Days behind. Had a crisis. Getting over it. And JSM, I saw you use the "s" word! Smack smack from Sister Mary Ethelgene's tri-cornered metal ruler! Monkey Devil!

(so mods, can I be extra silly for a bit? Maybe a trip in the TARDIS?)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: May 31, 2009, 07:57:06 PM »

<snip>  I guess Ms Lyons only wants shiney, happy comments on her blog 
Hi Monkeys!  Thanks for the kind wishes.  Feeling a bit better, but still not too great, so I'll just get caught up reading, post a few thoughts, and then hop out of the cage early tonight and get some more rest.

NRCG, you point out that Ms. Lyon seems to only wants shiny, happy comments.  We Monkeys don't seem to have any of those to offer, do we?  Too bad.  Anyone who wants to participate in the media/public awareness campaign regarding Ms. Lyon, as suggested by Capp, might find some good food for thought to sink your teeth into at the "TV Guy" Blog (Hal Boedecker) at the Orlando Sentinel site.  In the comments (scroll down) you can read post after post after post with sharp, intelligent, Monkey-type talking points on Ms. Lyon and her motives and track record.  A lot of good stuff there, consistently on fire against what this lady is trying to pull.  Perchance there have been some Monks over there voicing their opinions...

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-new-attorney-says-state-has-no-grounds-to-seek-death.html#more
(sample quote): <snip>  Now, Andrea Lyon is a different animal in this case. Even though, she said to media, Anthony is innocent, she knows NOT, also. She is here to deter the DP from being imposed. What really shocked me about Lyon is she put herself in a position, speaking to the media, saying Anthony is innocent! Sorry, Ms. Lyon that should not be your position in this case! But, of course, you do have your book to sell, don't you? Both Baden and Lyon have their own agenda for being on this case. Shame on you! Baez, Baden, and Lyon want to be stars!! And you know what? Caylee is the only bright star!
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!
Posted by: hatcat | May 30, 2009 at 02:13 PM

---
O/T:   Wow, Fanny, Congratulations on your daughter's upcoming accelerated nuptial event!  Hope your black eye is all healed by then!  "The mother of the bride, sporting an obvious shiner, wore a..." 
 pirat

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: May 31, 2009, 07:57:52 PM »

Goodnight, all you terribly talented monkeys. May the dreams of documents dancing in your heads tonight mean we'll see them tomorrow!  I'm going to watch "Rescue Me" with my loving husband and drink a glass or two of red wine.  Let's toast to our committment to Justice for Caylee.  (And Adji, and Nevaeh, and little Sandra Cantu... and to all those who have no one else to carrry the torch for them.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: May 31, 2009, 08:04:32 PM »

:: EMBARRASSED MONKEY ::    OOOOps!  Wrong mother-in-law-to-be. 

Congrats to NRCG instead. 

Sick Desi is having trouble detangling quote stacks in the reply window... Sorry!
(But Fanny, I'm glad you won't have to marry off a kid while sporting a black eye like I was envisioning!)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: May 31, 2009, 08:07:45 PM »

Hi everyone, I have been seriously thinking about everything going down including the new lion in the picture.

You all are so right about Cindy and not crying about anything. So my thinking is what the world would or could make her cry so much and look so down trodden. George too looked pretty upset.

I know we have all gone over this 100 times PLUS but when the DNA results came out they ruled out Lee as Caylee's daddy but they did not even mention George. And Casey did accuse him and Cindy did not believe it.  Ok so look at this.  What if in the new doc dumps the DNA comes out that George is the daddy. What would that do for all the hard work that the Anthony's have put in to make money for themselves?

The donations, the bears, the Caylee Foundation everything would be gone. People would be so disgusted that the ones that are even hanging in with them by the thread would turn on them. They might have to go to work again. MONEY is the only thing that I can think of that would bring Cindy and George to their knees.  Not even their granddaughter did that to them.

I admit I really have no basis for this but it has been on my mind. What do you all think?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #479 on: May 31, 2009, 08:17:59 PM »

Hi everyone, I have been seriously thinking about everything going down including the new lion in the picture.

You all are so right about Cindy and not crying about anything. So my thinking is what the world would or could make her cry so much and look so down trodden. George too looked pretty upset.

I know we have all gone over this 100 times PLUS but when the DNA results came out they ruled out Lee as Caylee's daddy but they did not even mention George. And Casey did accuse him and Cindy did not believe it.  Ok so look at this.  What if in the new doc dumps the DNA comes out that George is the daddy. What would that do for all the hard work that the Anthony's have put in to make money for themselves?

The donations, the bears, the Caylee Foundation everything would be gone. People would be so disgusted that the ones that are even hanging in with them by the thread would turn on them. They might have to go to work again. MONEY is the only thing that I can think of that would bring Cindy and George to their knees.  Not even their granddaughter did that to them.

I admit I really have no basis for this but it has been on my mind. What do you all think?

Very interesting theory. All I know is that the only thing to make Cindy shed a tear is her own self. Yep, something is going to happen to the money train and she's upset about that. She didn't cry for Caylee, she went into protection mode for KC, she dumped Lee and George by the way side. Nothing gets to this woman, BUT stop the money and man oh man she has something to worry about!! No one is going to hire her!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.