April 26, 2024, 11:25:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240089 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: May 31, 2009, 08:18:03 PM »

:: EMBARRASSED MONKEY ::    OOOOps!  Wrong mother-in-law-to-be. 

Congrats to NRCG instead. 

Sick Desi is having trouble detangling quote stacks in the reply window... Sorry!
(But Fanny, I'm glad you won't have to marry off a kid while sporting a black eye like I was envisioning!)

It's ok, Desi. I guess if I did I would have to wear my sunglasess. 

Glad you are feeling a little better. Thanks for Hal's blog. I had sent him the link about the Wilderbeast (word of the day) today. I guess he was already ahead of me.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: May 31, 2009, 08:18:07 PM »

Wow, you monkeys are cooking tonight!  I'm back, I did it, I performed on stage in my belly dance recital.  (If I'm very brave I might post a pic in musings--umm, maybe not.)
The reason I mention it on this thread is that it was a dancing school recital.  Perhaps a hundred little girls were performing--but the ones that caught my eye were the three year old class, dressed in lavendar and white tutus, carrying little bears draped in the same lavendar and white.  They were so precious.  I know this is weird, but I kept thinking, Caylee should have been one of those little ballerinas.  This Andrea Lyons business has fired me up, I can't believe that anyone of integrity and honor would sign on to defend the murderer of a baby, especially given her record of political maneuverings,
(i.e. her support of Ryan, that crook, because he pardonned her client.)  Obviously, she has her agenda, promoting her book and all, but the "Angel of Death Row" cannot trump a true angel, our Caylee.  I'm willing to email, call, write, whatever to expose her for what she is, a shameless affront to true justice.  Sorry for the rant, but the more I think of it, the angrier I get at all of the defense team and the Anthonys for what they have inflicted on the world.
You go,Monkalicious

Videos of our Caylee dancing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVppoN8pZa0  Rockin' out in pink tutu.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTjxgnXWQ9E  Dancing/singing ABC's w/Barney.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #482 on: May 31, 2009, 08:18:21 PM »

Nite Monkeys, JSM has been lurking, but not postng. I hope y'all have a good evening. I am sunburned and tired Love to all of you JSM  an angelic monkey
Good Night, take care of your sunburn  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: May 31, 2009, 08:19:53 PM »

Hey Monkeys.Been looking in and trying to read along some today.Great posting going on.Got some smart monkeys in this cage.
Just wanted to say I hope everyone has a good evening.Gotta get back to the kids.
See you in the morning.   an angelic monkey

Keep on singing A1. 
Have fun with the kids  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: May 31, 2009, 08:21:54 PM »

:: EMBARRASSED MONKEY ::    OOOOps!  Wrong mother-in-law-to-be. 

Congrats to NRCG instead. 

Sick Desi is having trouble detangling quote stacks in the reply window... Sorry!
(But Fanny, I'm glad you won't have to marry off a kid while sporting a black eye like I was envisioning!)

Thanks Desi, you take care and feel better soon  an angelic monkey
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: May 31, 2009, 08:23:47 PM »

Hi everyone, I have been seriously thinking about everything going down including the new lion in the picture.

You all are so right about Cindy and not crying about anything. So my thinking is what the world would or could make her cry so much and look so down trodden. George too looked pretty upset.

I know we have all gone over this 100 times PLUS but when the DNA results came out they ruled out Lee as Caylee's daddy but they did not even mention George. And Casey did accuse him and Cindy did not believe it.  Ok so look at this.  What if in the new doc dumps the DNA comes out that George is the daddy. What would that do for all the hard work that the Anthony's have put in to make money for themselves?

The donations, the bears, the Caylee Foundation everything would be gone. People would be so disgusted that the ones that are even hanging in with them by the thread would turn on them. They might have to go to work again. MONEY is the only thing that I can think of that would bring Cindy and George to their knees.  Not even their granddaughter did that to them.

I admit I really have no basis for this but it has been on my mind. What do you all think?

When it comes to ant family I can't rule anything out. Anything is possible.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: May 31, 2009, 08:25:10 PM »

Hi everyone, I have been seriously thinking about everything going down including the new lion in the picture.

You all are so right about Cindy and not crying about anything. So my thinking is what the world would or could make her cry so much and look so down trodden. George too looked pretty upset.

I know we have all gone over this 100 times PLUS but when the DNA results came out they ruled out Lee as Caylee's daddy but they did not even mention George. And Casey did accuse him and Cindy did not believe it.  Ok so look at this.  What if in the new doc dumps the DNA comes out that George is the daddy. What would that do for all the hard work that the Anthony's have put in to make money for themselves?

The donations, the bears, the Caylee Foundation everything would be gone. People would be so disgusted that the ones that are even hanging in with them by the thread would turn on them. They might have to go to work again. MONEY is the only thing that I can think of that would bring Cindy and George to their knees.  Not even their granddaughter did that to them.

I admit I really have no basis for this but it has been on my mind. What do you all think?
I have no basis for that thinking either, but I have it anyway. Something is just so not right with the secrecy surrounding Caylee's father.
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: May 31, 2009, 08:26:19 PM »

I don't think Lyon will leave any leaf unturned when it comes to saving Casey from the needle. I think she will take the A's apart to get sympathy for this murdering mother.

Rest in Peace little Caylee the truth will come out!
 an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: May 31, 2009, 08:26:34 PM »

Good nite to all the Monkeys that I missed. I was outside for a little bit and missed your goodnights.    an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: May 31, 2009, 08:27:39 PM »

I don't think Lyon will leave any leaf unturned when it comes to saving Casey from the needle. I think she will take the A's apart to get sympathy for this murdering mother.

Rest in Peace little Caylee the truth will come out!
 an angelic monkey
The whole darn clan will be ripped apart 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #490 on: May 31, 2009, 08:27:53 PM »

cece

I just hope at the end of the script that KC is found guilty and gets the DP so that Lyons won't have another feather in her cap. Before Lyons came on board I was content for KC to just get LWOP because with appeals and everything else a DP case costs 3X as much to try and drags on for many many years. But now with the new high profile atty in it for the glory I want their script ruined and KC to die!!

And just for the record, if KC's attys believe she is innocent, why are they willing to let her sit in jail for years before she gets to trial. If she really was innocent they would be pushing for a speedy trial asap!!!!

I agree N2.

And I'm sorry, but eveytime I think of Andrea, I just can't get this picture out of my mind.

Well.........................
They said Lyons was overly dramatic........
I had no idea she sang, too!

imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: May 31, 2009, 08:30:00 PM »

Loved this 'title' from one of the posters on Hal's page.

I hope she feels the pressure of her career on the line because it only takes one high profile case of this magnatude to ruin the future careers of Team Pork & Beans.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-new-attorney-says-state-has-no-grounds-to-seek-death.html#more
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: May 31, 2009, 08:31:34 PM »

CBB that was too funny

Casey said it all when she said "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies"  They are coming down.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: May 31, 2009, 08:31:55 PM »

Wow, you monkeys are cooking tonight!  I'm back, I did it, I performed on stage in my belly dance recital.  (If I'm very brave I might post a pic in musings--umm, maybe not.)
The reason I mention it on this thread is that it was a dancing school recital.  Perhaps a hundred little girls were performing--but the ones that caught my eye were the three year old class, dressed in lavendar and white tutus, carrying little bears draped in the same lavendar and white.  They were so precious.  I know this is weird, but I kept thinking, Caylee should have been one of those little ballerinas.  This Andrea Lyons business has fired me up, I can't believe that anyone of integrity and honor would sign on to defend the murderer of a baby, especially given her record of political maneuverings,
(i.e. her support of Ryan, that crook, because he pardonned her client.)  Obviously, she has her agenda, promoting her book and all, but the "Angel of Death Row" cannot trump a true angel, our Caylee.  I'm willing to email, call, write, whatever to expose her for what she is, a shameless affront to true justice.  Sorry for the rant, but the more I think of it, the angrier I get at all of the defense team and the Anthonys for what they have inflicted on the world.
You go,Monkalicious

Videos of our Caylee dancing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVppoN8pZa0  Rockin' out in pink tutu.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTjxgnXWQ9E  Dancing/singing ABC's w/Barney.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: May 31, 2009, 08:36:58 PM »

Hey Monks! Ya know how some people have a crisis and then come here and have a melt-down...and then get that big red bad button? Here goes:

I am pages behind. Days behind. Had a crisis. Getting over it. And JSM, I saw you use the "s" word! Smack smack from Sister Mary Ethelgene's tri-cornered metal ruler! Monkey Devil!

(so mods, can I be extra silly for a bit? Maybe a trip in the TARDIS?)

Tevye, glad to see you and hope your crisis is over. I don't want you to get the ban button. Can we help?   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: May 31, 2009, 08:41:49 PM »

A snip from one of the comments over on Hal's page. I have to stop drinking coffee or anyother liquid while reading or posting         (   Andrea Lyon is a women out of control.
Look at her weight - she has a very serious eating disorder.
She is so fat, she can barely walk.
Makes Baden look like a 10.

Something seriously wrong with that broad. )
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: May 31, 2009, 08:47:25 PM »

I think Lyon is a bully and thinks her strutting around is going to make the SA back down. I think she is gambling a lot here. I don't think she's going to find the bleeding heart liberals for a jury in Florida that she is expecting.

snipped>

You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run.
You never count your money when youre sittin at the table.
Therell be time enough for countin when the dealins done.

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/k/kenny+rogers/the+gambler_20077886.html

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: May 31, 2009, 08:50:34 PM »

I think Lyon is a bully and thinks her strutting around is going to make the SA back down. I think she is gambling a lot here. I don't think she's going to find the bleeding heart liberals for a jury in Florida that she is expecting.

snipped>

You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run.
You never count your money when youre sittin at the table.
Therell be time enough for countin when the dealins done.

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/k/kenny+rogers/the+gambler_20077886.html

She does appear to be a force to reckon with but after seeing your "change" today, I think you can take her.  (Selling tickets if anyone is interested)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: May 31, 2009, 08:57:32 PM »

Hi all .   Been enjoying the nice weather and getting some yard and garden work done.  Started catching up and then gave up.  I see that Ms Lyons has set up her own blog and based on todays comment people are actually leaving blog messages (you put up a blog you get opinions). After watching her outside the courthouse where she gave the impression she has been living under a rock and really did not know the details of the case yet knew enough details to say the SA was using the DP as a strategy, I am guessing that she is now being filled in on the case in record time via her blog.   As such a high profile educator and angel to some very bad people I hope she remembers freedom of speech when she reads comments.

So who do we think is the Ant that left the message yesterday ?

Gwen2009 Says:

May 30th, 2009 at 7:43 am
Hi Ms. Lyon:

I think it is great that you are on board the Casey Anthony team. Mr. Baez up to this point has been doing a fantastic job, but with all that is against him and Casey, they need all the help they can get. Not everyone believes that Casey is guilty, and I am one. I have read almost every piece of evidence that has been put out in this case, and with that being said, I cannot see how anyone else can feel that she committed this crime. There is not one shread of conclusive, concrete piece of evidence that would support her guilt. If the state is going to seek the death penalty against Casey they have better have more than just circumstantial, inconclusive, evidence. The media for the most part is reporting only fact. But so often since this started they are reporting outright lies and innuendo. It is very disturbing. The general public are like a lynch mob, out for blood. They do not care if the facts do not support their mistaken beliefs. How can any supposed educated individual cast guilt without even hearing all the evidence in this case? Also disturbing in this case is the fact that the Anthony’s, Cindy, George, Lee have also be attacked and continues to be so.Cannot people see that these are good, honest, decent people living a nightmare. Also, anyone that has anything to do with this case will be attacked. I wish you the best in your work in this case, and like i have been saying, there is no justice for Caylee unless the person who committed this crime is punished, whomever that is.

http://www.andrealyon.com/blog/?p=69#comments

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: May 31, 2009, 09:00:56 PM »

In the post-hearing presser outside the courthouse Baez protested: "There is absolutely no reason that Casey should be attacked [in the media]." Uh.  Right, Bozo.  He also stupidly proclaimed the following:

"CASEY ANTHONY IS INNOCENT OF THIS CRIME."

What crime, Baez?  By "crime" you could not have been referring to a kidnapping.  See, you said "Casey is innocent," and Casey is not even charged with kidnapping.  She is charged with MURDER.  So if you are claiming that she is innocent of "this crime" then you are referring to the crime of murder!  Since your statement assumes that a crime was committed, then it certainly could not have been an accident either, could it?   

Yes, Monkeys, I think you may be right.  Looks like the plan may be to try to pin it on someone else.  I'm so glad Kathi Belich asked him the $24 question (as prompted by many viewers, including some of our own Monks):  If Casey didn't do it, why aren't you searching for the real killer?  That was a great sound bite, and I'm proud of her. It SO needed to be asked.  I noted that he did not answer the question.  But maybe (as has been stated here and elsewhere), they plan to look no farther than Jesse!  Big mistake, IMO; that plan would certainly blow up in their faces.

And in a related note, I could have kissed Kathi for chasing after Macaluso as he turned on his heel and strode away following his impassioned "outrage" diatribe about the death penalty... Did you hear her?  Keeping up with him, just a step behind, she demanded, "If you say Casey's innocent, why are you worried about the death penalty????"

Oh, yeah Kathi.  That's the way to do it!
http://www.wftv.com/video/19591538/index.html  Raw video, 8:48.
(Warning:  Those who care about justice for Caylee will not be able to sit through this video without experiencing wave after wave of outrage and disgust.  The defense team won't even answer the questions that are asked.  They showboat, hold court, misdirect, practice sleight of hand, and emote.  But they don't answer the questions.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.