April 27, 2024, 01:08:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240118 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: May 31, 2009, 09:47:41 PM »

Goodnight sweet monkeys, I'm off to the bunkey.
Sleep well  an angelic monkey

Thank you No Rose.  Before I go, when I watched the endangered species defence team in the last video I was thinking that with Bobo coining the "Ugly Coping" defense he may have been setting the stage for the "Ugly defense" defense. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #521 on: May 31, 2009, 09:49:26 PM »

Thank you No Rose.  Before I go, when I watched the endangered species defence team in the last video I was thinking that with Bobo coining the "Ugly Coping" defense he may have been setting the stage for the "Ugly defense" defense. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: May 31, 2009, 09:52:18 PM »

You go Desi    That was written by either Andrea or her sister 

Now that you mention it sounds like Mac the anger issue Cali lawyer.  Bobo does not have a grasp of how to string enough words together without changing the subject to put those sentences together.  I really think it was someone from the wild things tribe that wrote it.

I guess they let Mac out of his 12-step on the weekend.   
Has anyone else heard of a 12-step program like the one Mac is on? I have to say I have not.  So, like if I go and steal some of my next door neighbor's money, will I be put on a 12-step program? 

I am using the 12-step loosely. IIRC The California Bar is making him do some kind of community service or classes about the complaints about him BILKING thousands of dollars from his clients funds. I think he has a certain time limit before it goes back before the bar.I guess it'll be ok. Just do your little punishment and go back to lawyering.  JMO     

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: May 31, 2009, 09:53:53 PM »

Good nite NoRose. I'm feeling like I going soon too.    an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: May 31, 2009, 09:57:59 PM »

Somebody Rang???  Desi? 

Casey's Going Down!! 

CBB!     That is my mantra when I get frustrated about this case.  Credit yours.  (( hugs ))

(Northern Rose:  the "ugly defense" defense!    
'Nite to you and Boo and other Monks heading out.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
crazybabyborg
« Reply #525 on: May 31, 2009, 10:05:05 PM »

OK. I got through this video:

http://www.wftv.com/video/19591538/index.html

So, Lyons is going to flex her brain to make the argument that the State can't show murder as a cause/manner of death, so therefore is not entitled to ask for the death penalty. That's what it sounds like to me....... Anybody else?

Unless she argues something about the waiver. Could anyone direct me where to read the waiver? TIA! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: May 31, 2009, 10:09:22 PM »

Good night to all the monkeys headed for the bunky...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #527 on: May 31, 2009, 10:12:30 PM »

Goodnight to all the Monkeys that are going night-night. Sleep well!

No rose the only 12 step program we would get for stealing would be 12 steps to the jail.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: May 31, 2009, 10:14:46 PM »

You go Desi    That was written by either Andrea or her sister 
Now that you mention it sounds like Mac the anger issue Cali lawyer.  Bobo does not have a grasp of how to string enough words together without changing the subject to put those sentences together.  I really think it was someone from the wild things tribe that wrote it.
He has a better command of the English language than Baez, but that's not saying much, is it?  (Topic for another post when I'm feeling smarter:  that mangled, last-minute motion and Mac's courtroom presentation both smacked of desperate ungrounded conclusion-making IMO.  They twisted Uncer's and Richardson's words and used snippets out of context to shore up their contention that Casey's rights were violated.  I thought the effort was transparent and despicable.)

Macaluso's spoken delivery is mostly swagger and bluster IMO.  Grandstanding and big holes in his logic when he spoke, both in the courtroom and on the street to the media.  Now don't laugh at me, but I also did NOT like the way he kept his hand in his pants pocket while addressing the judge.  IMO that looked disrespectful.  I know, I'm picky.  But it is a court of law!  C'mon!  Baez and Baden are so rude to Judge Strickland I'm often surprised he doesn't give them a piece of his mind from the bench... he is an awfully patient man... I'm counting on him to be a hero for Caylee, and so far he's doing a great job IMO. 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #529 on: May 31, 2009, 10:15:34 PM »

OK. I got through this video:

http://www.wftv.com/video/19591538/index.html

So, Lyons is going to flex her brain to make the argument that the State can't show murder as a cause/manner of death, so therefore is not entitled to ask for the death penalty. That's what it sounds like to me....... Anybody else?

Unless she argues something about the waiver. Could anyone direct me where to read the waiver? TIA! 

Me too CBB.  But I have a problem with that myself. How did she accidently get duct taped with a heart sticker and stuck in tripled bagged accidently. To me that is murder.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: May 31, 2009, 10:30:44 PM »

I'm turning into the bunkey a little early tonightl||

Godd nite swee monkeys. Nite ya'll, God Bless,       an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: May 31, 2009, 10:34:25 PM »

There is something about Caylee's family that prevented them from protecting her and continue to prevent them from seeking justice for Caylee at all, much less as their burning purpose as should be the case.

There is something about Caylee's family that prevented them from holding Casey accountable for crimes of theft, for her many lies and deceptions, partying instead of parenting, etc.

There is something about Caylee's family that caused them to lie to their relatives and friends and the outside world long before Caylee went missing.

There is something about Caylee's family that made them refrain from calling the authorities when they feared for her well-being and had not seen her.  This went on for 31 days.

There is something about Caylee's family that resulted in them driving home a car that smelled of a decomposing human body -- when they knew Caylee had been missing for a month and their daughter was a spiteful b*tch and a liar -- and not contacting the authorities until they had located Casey and given her "a chance to explain."  (Call me ASAP.  Major prob.)

There is something about Caylee's family that has resulted in the craziest, most bizarre trainwreck of a missing-child-found-murdered case I can ever recall.  "Generational evil" as Turbo calls it, has resulted in a dark morass of mystery and relentlessly freaky cover-up behavior on the part of this family.

There is a HUGE, dark family secret IMO.  Maybe it involves incest.  Maybe Caylee's paternity.  Maybe involvement in or knowledge of her death or disposal.  Maybe unrelated crimes they are covering up.  Maybe something about money.  But I am convinced, there is SOMETHING.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: May 31, 2009, 10:38:39 PM »

I'm turning into the bunkey a little early tonightl||
Godd nite swee monkeys. Nite ya'll, God Bless,       an angelic monkey
'Nite, Fanny.  I'm right behind you. 

'Nite, Monkeys!

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: May 31, 2009, 10:40:54 PM »

There is something about Caylee's family that prevented them from protecting her and continue to prevent them from seeking justice for Caylee at all, much less as their burning purpose as should be the case.

There is something about Caylee's family that prevented them from holding Casey accountable for crimes of theft, for her many lies and deceptions, partying instead of parenting, etc.

There is something about Caylee's family that caused them to lie to their relatives and friends and the outside world long before Caylee went missing.

There is something about Caylee's family that made them refrain from calling the authorities when they feared for her well-being and had not seen her.  This went on for 31 days.

There is something about Caylee's family that resulted in them driving home a car that smelled of a decomposing human body -- when they knew Caylee had been missing for a month and their daughter was a spiteful b*tch and a liar -- and not contacting the authorities until they had located Casey and given her "a chance to explain."  (Call me ASAP.  Major prob.)

There is something about Caylee's family that has resulted in the craziest, most bizarre trainwreck of a missing-child-found-murdered case I can ever recall.  "Generational evil" as Turbo calls it, has resulted in a dark morass of mystery and relentlessly freaky cover-up behavior on the part of this family.

There is a HUGE, dark family secret IMO.  Maybe it involves incest.  Maybe Caylee's paternity.  Maybe involvement in or knowledge of her death or disposal.  Maybe unrelated crimes they are covering up.  Maybe something about money.  But I am convinced, there is SOMETHING.

Great post, I cant wait to see the ending.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: May 31, 2009, 10:41:31 PM »

I can only watch so much of Baez in court before I start feeling embarrassed by/for him.
He addresses the Judge in such an ingratiating way, I'm sure Strickland is laughing to himself.
He is so clueless about court protocol and  procedure......
He has called in what he feels are the big guns, because he knows LE have "additional evidence" - yet to be revealed - which provides the aggravating factor needed to ask for a Death Penalty.
They forget that Florida has seen months of this case and can decide what is pre meditated murder from the evidence already available.
Do they read the papers, watch TV at all? Do they realize that Casey is one of the most hated criminals of all time? 
I suppose everyone who feels that way is wrong and Team Pork and Beans are the only ones who know the truth......... yeah.  What you have here is an unscrupulous group of ambitious lawyers, they have so many skeletons in their closets this should be great fun uncovering them if nothing else 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: May 31, 2009, 10:43:58 PM »

Great post, I cant wait to see the ending.
Bless you, A1.  Me, too. 
Goodnight!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: May 31, 2009, 10:45:25 PM »

I just got done watching a movie, turned on the TV and only caught this out of Whoraldo's mouth "they're treating her like a serial killer (shaking head no & in disgust), thank you Jose and Linda....dam, dam dam now I have to wait to watch this menacing moustache on the repeat BUT from what I heard its very crystal clear that Whoraldo is championing the defense in Casey's case.   I'll report back when I see the entire interview.   Yes, you bet tomorrow I will do what I can about this, not to Whoraldo this time but to as far up to the top of Fox as I can get, hopefully Murdoch's office - its time for this "has been hyenas" to retire, between this case & how he has dealt with Haleigh's case I am well beyond outraged.

Whoraldo you sux!   How dare you worry about Casey, your a father & grandfather what about Caylee!   Get your head out of your @$$ !!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: May 31, 2009, 10:54:38 PM »

Lyon talks a big game. But then, what else can we expect her to say? I believe she better read Florida law a little better before she runs that yap too much.

Here is the link to the Florida Death Penalty Statute for placing the death penalty on the table - pay particular attention to 5.(i) AGGRAVATING CIRCUMSTANCES.

5.(i) The capital felony was a homicide and was committed in a cold, calculated, and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification.

http://home.c2i.net/sissel.norway/flori.html

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: May 31, 2009, 10:58:09 PM »

I just got done watching a movie, turned on the TV and only caught this out of Whoraldo's mouth "they're treating her like a serial killer (shaking head no & in disgust), thank you Jose and Linda....dam, dam dam now I have to wait to watch this menacing moustache on the repeat BUT from what I heard its very crystal clear that Whoraldo is championing the defense in Casey's case. 

Had to step back in to say WesternObserver, as usual I really enjoyed reading your post.  You often say the things I'm thinking.
-----
Capp, wish I'd scooted out before you posted this.  Sickening.

No, Whoraldo.  This is bad, even for you.
They are not treating her "like a serial killer."

They are treating her like a baby killer.
*sigh*  *trudging off to light a candle for Caylee and calm my thoughts.*

Goodnight for real now!  See ya, Monks. 

Desi

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: May 31, 2009, 10:58:39 PM »

I can only watch so much of Baez in court before I start feeling embarrassed by/for him.
He addresses the Judge in such an ingratiating way, I'm sure Strickland is laughing to himself.
He is so clueless about court protocol and  procedure......
He has called in what he feels are the big guns, because he knows LE have "additional evidence" - yet to be revealed - which provides the aggravating factor needed to ask for a Death Penalty.
They forget that Florida has seen months of this case and can decide what is pre meditated murder from the evidence already available.
Do they read the papers, watch TV at all? Do they realize that Casey is one of the most hated criminals of all time? 
I suppose everyone who feels that way is wrong and Team Pork and Beans are the only ones who know the truth......... yeah.  What you have here is an unscrupulous group of ambitious lawyers, they have so many skeletons in their closets this should be great fun uncovering them if nothing else 

Did you by any chance read those motions he presented? Those are the most rambling non coherent crazy talk I have ever read. He would be failed in law school for writing anything like that. No case law, nothing but opinions.

I bet Strickland had to take deep breaths to keep from laughing out loud in court at Baez. Between not being able to present anything without jumping off track, to the ramblings called a motion, it has to be hard for the judge.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.