April 27, 2024, 01:26:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240121 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: May 31, 2009, 11:08:45 PM »

I just got done watching a movie, turned on the TV and only caught this out of Whoraldo's mouth "they're treating her like a serial killer (shaking head no & in disgust), thank you Jose and Linda....dam, dam dam now I have to wait to watch this menacing moustache on the repeat BUT from what I heard its very crystal clear that Whoraldo is championing the defense in Casey's case.   I'll report back when I see the entire interview.   Yes, you bet tomorrow I will do what I can about this, not to Whoraldo this time but to as far up to the top of Fox as I can get, hopefully Murdoch's office - its time for this "has been hyenas" to retire, between this case & how he has dealt with Haleigh's case I am well beyond outraged.

Whoraldo you sux!   How dare you worry about Casey, your a father & grandfather what about Caylee!   Get your head out of your @$$ !!

Capp,I had to log back on cause I knew you probably saw that piece of snit!
From what I heard Geraldo said he'd never seen anything like this,the way they are going after Casey.He said the sate is using dirty tricks.
LKB(buffalo butt) said the state has been deliberately leaking information and interviews.
She also said that Casey does most certainly have expectation of privacy when having medical help and with her attorney.
Jose(the putz) said they have been preparing for the worst since day one because they of what they've seen.
LkB also said"the video" shows the camera going in close on Casey and Baez trying to see what they were saying.
Kimberly G. said the state should not jeopardize the case by violation of constitution rights.She said although she has her opinion of the evidence and what she thinks....it was wrong to release the video or try to invade attorney client privacy.
Geraldo is an azz.He is clearly on Baez's side.They were talking about Baez being deliberately kept from his client for a time.Baez said it was know he was on his way.
That's all I can remember.My brains are fried right now,excuse any typing errors.  you can probably catch more if you watch a repeat.
I'm out.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: May 31, 2009, 11:17:09 PM »

I just got done watching a movie, turned on the TV and only caught this out of Whoraldo's mouth "they're treating her like a serial killer (shaking head no & in disgust), thank you Jose and Linda....dam, dam dam now I have to wait to watch this menacing moustache on the repeat BUT from what I heard its very crystal clear that Whoraldo is championing the defense in Casey's case.   I'll report back when I see the entire interview.   Yes, you bet tomorrow I will do what I can about this, not to Whoraldo this time but to as far up to the top of Fox as I can get, hopefully Murdoch's office - its time for this "has been hyenas" to retire, between this case & how he has dealt with Haleigh's case I am well beyond outraged.

Whoraldo you sux!   How dare you worry about Casey, your a father & grandfather what about Caylee!   Get your head out of your @$$ !!

From what I heard Geraldo said he'd never seen anything like this,the way they are going after Casey.He said the sate is using dirty tricks.
LKB(buffalo butt) said the state has been deliberately leaking information and interviews.
She also said that Casey does most certainly have expectation of privacy when having medical help and with her attorney.
Jose(the putz) said they have been preparing for the worst since day one because they of what they've seen.
LkB also said"the video" shows the camera going in close on Casey and Baez trying to see what they were saying.
Kimberly G. said the state should not jeopardize the case by violation of constitution rights.She said although she has her opinion of the evidence and what she thinks....it was wrong to release the video or try to invade attorney client privacy.
Geraldo is an azz.He is clearly on Baez's side.They were talking about Baez being deliberately kept from his client for a time.Baez said it was know he was on his way.
That's all I can remember.My brains are fried right now,excuse any typing errors.  you can probably catch more if you watch a repeat.
I'm out.   

Tks Trimm but Kim is wrong here too, a) the video is not released (thus the hearing the ENTIRE Casey team was not prepared properly for) and b) they did not "invade" attorney/client privilege...errrrrrr    I'll try to catch the repeat but I know its going to have me irate at a late hour

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: May 31, 2009, 11:32:51 PM »

I'm out.   

Tks Trimm but Kim is wrong here too, a) the video is not released (thus the hearing the ENTIRE Casey team was not prepared properly for) and b) they did not "invade" attorney/client privilege...errrrrrr    I'll try to catch the repeat but I know its going to have me irate at a late hour

I had to log back in as well after I saw the Whoraldo meets the Ugly defense fiasco tonight.  Whoraldo also said that he has never seen such aggressive attack by the SA to purposefully leak evidence to taint the jury pool.  SAY WHAT!!!! WHORALDO YOU BETER PUT THE TIN FOIL BACK ON YOUR HEAD YOUR MOTHER SHIP MAY BE TRYING TO REACH YOU TO TAKE YOU BACK TO YOUR PLANET.  Sunshine law - but did Bobo or LKB even correct the joke of a talk show host...nope.  And who is tainting the jury pool now.  I caught the diatribe about how the SA is being overly aggressive like she was a serial killer.  So by that statement on Whorealdo's planet the first murder of a child is a gimme? Oh lord ad Bobo and LKB were nodding along as the moron was releasing more hot air like they were bobble heads hitting a back country road.  To have a talk show host purposefully abed the jury tainting by omission of facts makes me want to puke.  There was so much wrong with this segment tonight words can not express right now.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #543 on: June 01, 2009, 12:07:34 AM »

OK. I got through this video:

http://www.wftv.com/video/19591538/index.html

So, Lyons is going to flex her brain to make the argument that the State can't show murder as a cause/manner of death, so therefore is not entitled to ask for the death penalty. That's what it sounds like to me....... Anybody else?

Unless she argues something about the waiver. Could anyone direct me where to read the waiver? TIA! 

Me too CBB.  But I have a problem with that myself. How did she accidently get duct taped with a heart sticker and stuck in tripled bagged accidently. To me that is murder.

Sorry, darla, I didn't get back before you had signed off, but hopefully, you'll find my response tomorrow!
I'm thinking they will make the argument that it doesn't show anything but deliberate disposal of a body, and the death itself could have been a result of any manner of accident. Purposeful, illegal disposal of a body wouldn't constitute the death penalty, and that's all that there is evidence of. That's the defense side of things.

The prosecution, I'd say, will answer that the evidence of premeditation contributes to their assertion of murder. I was so in hopes that there would be forensic evidence to prove it, and still hope the prosecution is holding something back that we'll all be pleasantly surprised to learn. Chloroform in the hair would have been really useful.

I feel sure that the prosecution is pretty confident about the effect the "party" pictures of Casey, and the whole Zenaida saga will have on a jury. The only common sense conclusion is that Casey murdered Caylee, but we're going to see an operation of "law minutia" from Lyons to get the death penalty off the table, IMO. I also think we're going to see a major slow down of proceedings. I think the defense wants to string this out as long as possible in order to distance themselves from the public attention this case has commanded.

It won't matter. Casey's going DOWN!!!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: June 01, 2009, 12:20:05 AM »

Lyon talks a big game. But then, what else can we expect her to say? I believe she better read Florida law a little better before she runs that yap too much.

Here is the link to the Florida Death Penalty Statute for placing the death penalty on the table - pay particular attention to 5.(i) AGGRAVATING CIRCUMSTANCES.

5.(i) The capital felony was a homicide and was committed in a cold, calculated, and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification.

http://home.c2i.net/sissel.norway/flori.html

TURBO, the link you provided did not publish the entire statute regarding aggravating factors (it stopped at K)  Here is the complete aggravating and mitigated factors, I put in bold the ones that are applicable in this case:

5)  AGGRAVATING CIRCUMSTANCES.--Aggravating circumstances shall be limited to the following:

1(a)  The capital felony was committed by a person previously convicted of a felony and under sentence of imprisonment or placed on community control or on felony probation.

(b)  The defendant was previously convicted of another capital felony or of a felony involving the use or threat of violence to the person.

(c)  The defendant knowingly created a great risk of death to many persons.

(d)  The capital felony was committed while the defendant was engaged, or was an accomplice, in the commission of, or an attempt to commit, or flight after committing or attempting to commit, any: robbery; sexual battery; aggravated child abuse; abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult resulting in great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement; arson; burglary; kidnapping; aircraft piracy; or unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb.

(e)  The capital felony was committed for the purpose of avoiding or preventing a lawful arrest or effecting an escape from custody.

(f)  The capital felony was committed for pecuniary gain.

(g)  The capital felony was committed to disrupt or hinder the lawful exercise of any governmental function or the enforcement of laws.

(h)  The capital felony was especially heinous, atrocious, or cruel.

(i)  The capital felony was a homicide and was committed in a cold, calculated, and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification.

(j)  The victim of the capital felony was a law enforcement officer engaged in the performance of his or her official duties.

(k)  The victim of the capital felony was an elected or appointed public official engaged in the performance of his or her official duties if the motive for the capital felony was related, in whole or in part, to the victim's official capacity.

(l)  The victim of the capital felony was a person less than 12 years of age.

(m)  The victim of the capital felony was particularly vulnerable due to advanced age or disability, or because the defendant stood in a position of familial or custodial authority over the victim.

(n)  The capital felony was committed by a criminal gang member, as defined in s. 874.03.

(o)  The capital felony was committed by a person designated as a sexual predator pursuant to s. 775.21 or a person previously designated as a sexual predator who had the sexual predator designation removed.

(6)  MITIGATING CIRCUMSTANCES.--Mitigating circumstances shall be the following:

(a)  The defendant has no significant history of prior criminal activity.    (technically, she does w/ the economic charges)

(b)  The capital felony was committed while the defendant was under the influence of extreme mental or emotional disturbance.   No history of mental illness or disorder, no medial records, witnesses claimed no mental health issues (Cindy) but the defense will create one

(c)  The victim was a participant in the defendant's conduct or consented to the act.

(d)  The defendant was an accomplice in the capital felony committed by another person and his or her participation was relatively minor.

(e)  The defendant acted under extreme duress or under the substantial domination of another person.

(f)  The capacity of the defendant to appreciate the criminality of his or her conduct or to conform his or her conduct to the requirements of law was substantially impaired.    O hell to the no on this one

(g)  The age of the defendant at the time of the crime.   IMHO 23, I dont agree it should be a consideration but it is what it is

(h)  The existence of any other factors in the defendant's background that would mitigate against imposition of the death penalty.
    Here comes the waterworks & throwing everything including the kitchen sink

crazybabyborg
« Reply #545 on: June 01, 2009, 12:27:50 AM »

Thanks, Capp!   

Before long, "Al" (Al suits her better than "Andrea Lyons" which in itself sounds like a Drag Queen's Stage name) will beable to recite those statutes in her sleep.

Good Job, Capp!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: June 01, 2009, 12:32:10 AM »

NorthernRose, I hear that!   Im a half hour away from having to endure having Whoraldo on...Between Lyons previous conduct  & Whoraldo today Im livid to a shade of purple!!   I cussed so much today in both English & Italian that there is no a warning sign at the front door.

"Beware of irate Italian, warning explicit language is oozing at a rapid fire, proceed with caution!!"

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: June 01, 2009, 12:42:33 AM »

Thanks, Capp!   

Before long, "Al" (Al suits her better than "Andrea Lyons" which in itself sounds like a Drag Queen's Stage name) will beable to recite those statutes in her sleep.

Good Job, Capp!   

awws tks CBB, OMG and the giggle was very much needed...loved that ^   When it first walked in I thought OMG a he/she. what next!  Her mind & soul are a whole lot fuglier than her appearance, that is for dam skippy certain!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: June 01, 2009, 12:44:01 AM »

NorthernRose, I hear that!   Im a half hour away from having to endure having Whoraldo on...Between Lyons previous conduct  & Whoraldo today Im livid to a shade of purple!!   I cussed so much today in both English & Italian that there is no a warning sign at the front door.

"Beware of irate Italian, warning explicit language is oozing at a rapid fire, proceed with caution!!"

I was swearing in numerous languages during the Whorealdo bobble head fiasco and Italian was one of them as well!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: June 01, 2009, 12:48:23 AM »

Maybe Cindy was so upset b/c, fingers crossed, there was a wire tap on their phones and it will be released soon. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: June 01, 2009, 01:05:42 AM »

Maybe Cindy was so upset b/c, fingers crossed, there was a wire tap on their phones and it will be released soon. 

One can pray!   O man that is a plethora of juicy snit right there - considering the State knows what Bozo asked for I'm not sure how he is going to conceal what he doesnt want to be seen or heard because he has to show a special magistrate (his suggestion) or the judge in camera.   The judge stated that he may redact certain things & expects a "tweaking" of the time period but I'm not sure if that includes the Anthonys because they did not object.   Strickland mentioned that regarding Kronk, Amy & Jesse because their attorneys filed objections & argued their position very prepared.

Ugh, Im waiting for Whoraldo's dribble & then Im out for the evening

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: June 01, 2009, 01:16:49 AM »

Whoraldo jsut before the last commercial: 

Coming up attorneys for Casey Anthony with the scoop on the  alleged prosecution plot to poison the jury pool
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: June 01, 2009, 01:20:15 AM »

I just heard the tease for Whoraldo's segment on the Casey Anthony case  "the prosecution in a plot to taint the jury pool" WTH, is he smoking!!   Who keeps appearing on national TV?    Why do these morons choose to totally ignore the Sunshine Laws of the State of Florida!!!   In fact, it was discussed in court last Thursday.   This has been a pet peeve of mine since the beginning.

Good gravy Whoraldo, put the crack pipe down!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: June 01, 2009, 01:21:29 AM »

Whoraldo is such a unbiased reporter, here was he just said:

Up next the Casey Anthony video tape ambush
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: June 01, 2009, 01:21:43 AM »

Huggs NorthernRose, I might need one, it is entirely possibly after quite an extensive home redo that I may loose my roof tonight!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: June 01, 2009, 01:25:22 AM »

I just heard the tease for Whoraldo's segment on the Casey Anthony case  "the prosecution in a plot to taint the jury pool" WTH, is he smoking!!   Who keeps appearing on national TV?    Why do these morons choose to totally ignore the Sunshine Laws of the State of Florida!!!   In fact, it was discussed in court last Thursday.   This has been a pet peeve of mine since the beginning.

Good gravy Whoraldo, put the crack pipe down!

That is what got me so irate when I caught the part of it earlier.  Not once did he mention Sunshine law.  He made it sound like it was the big bad prosecutors (he actually called them twisted) who in his words were manipulating witness ......blah...blah...blah.  The two bobble head lawyers LKB and Bobo were just nodding their heads like savants.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: June 01, 2009, 01:25:58 AM »

Liar!  Technically he was NOT in the building, fact.   His associate was & he was on his way

OMG give me strength....ooph breathe!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: June 01, 2009, 01:27:24 AM »

Huggs NorthernRose, I might need one, it is entirely possibly after quite an extensive home redo that I may loose my roof tonight!

Huggs back.  Whoraldo is not worth a plug nickle let alone your roof hun.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: June 01, 2009, 01:31:08 AM »

Bobo you need to call a proctologist as your head is clearly stuck in a orifice.  He said that:

The SA is aggressive with their public relations prosection.

In fact the SA has refused to answer the media questions, not been on Whoraldo's boat or the media tour what so ever .  But we keep seeing your mug as well as the other from Tribe Wild Things.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: June 01, 2009, 01:33:16 AM »

Thank God that was short because my nerves are toast!  First, her privacy rights were not infringed (no audio) there is NO right to privacy in a jail with the exception of actual medical treatment & its records (she was not treated, Casey asked for a sedative) & her communications with her attorney under attorney/client privilege (again no audio).   They have every right to observe her & safeguard hers and the jails safety in high risk situations - what if she went bonkers in her cell as she continued listening to the coverage on the radio, hmmm....then what we would have heard the defense team claiming that the jail was negligent in making sure she didnt harm herself?

Piss off Whoraldo!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.