April 27, 2024, 03:19:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240149 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: June 01, 2009, 01:36:24 AM »

Bobo you need to call a proctologist as your head is clearly stuck in a orifice.  He said that:

The SA is aggressive with their public relations prosection.

In fact the SA has refused to answer the media questions, not been on Whoraldo's boat or the media tour what so ever .  But we keep seeing your mug as well as the other from Tribe Wild Things.

Whoraldo knows dang well the State prosecution team filed a motion for a gag order, who objected Bozo & the Anthonys.   Why, because they stated that they should be able to say  spin what they want

OK Im gonna seek some sanity so I dont go to bed fuming.   Nite nite NorthernRose & everyone!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: June 01, 2009, 01:39:15 AM »

Notice Mr. Baez had a green hanky in his breast coat pocket? Does this go back to the shamrocks? or a signal besides good luck? Does he always have that color in his coat pocket?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: June 01, 2009, 01:44:08 AM »

Bobo you need to call a proctologist as your head is clearly stuck in a orifice.  He said that:

The SA is aggressive with their public relations prosection.

In fact the SA has refused to answer the media questions, not been on Whoraldo's boat or the media tour what so ever .  But we keep seeing your mug as well as the other from Tribe Wild Things.

Whoraldo knows dang well the State prosecution team filed a motion for a gag order, who objected Bozo & the Anthonys.   Why, because they stated that they should be able to say  spin what they want

OK Im gonna seek some sanity so I dont go to bed fuming.   Nite nite NorthernRose & everyone!

Nite Capp, I am not too far off.  Morning comes early around here.  I am so mad that they are saying that the prosecution is tainting the jury pool when they broadcast this dribble. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: June 01, 2009, 01:46:19 AM »

Notice Mr. Baez had a green hanky in his breast coat pocket? Does this go back to the shamrocks? or a signal besides good luck? Does he always have that color in his coat pocket?
Spindy has ruined that shade of green for me. She was wearing the doiley in court on Thurday that was that shade and Bobo had the hankie in as well.  I take it to possibly be a message for Spindy to ............
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: June 01, 2009, 01:47:41 AM »

Just heard Geraldo's take on the Casey Anthony case.  He is so disgusting that I can't put it into words.  He talks as though the State of Florida has NO Sunshine Law. And of course, Baez and Baden would never let that part out.  He talks as though LE of Florida have no brains and are completely ignoring all the laws.  He is beyond disgusting (I don't have the words for that, either).

Baez and Baden....lie and manipulate....it's okay because I understand that an attorney can do that to try to sway the public.

But Geraldo...likening the LE to trying to convict Casey as though she were a serial killer!  Excuse me!  She's a killer, with special circumstance...makes Casey eligible for the death penalty in Florida.  They conveniently FORGET to discuss Florida Law (shame on Kimberly).

Where is the FAIR AND BALANCED??? It is by way of Kimberly...she's smart...obviously, she has to couch her words carefully to satisfy Geraldo. 

FOX News should hear about this BIG TIME !!

Also, Baden said that they had to get gag order on a couple of interviews.  Could that be where the Padillia interviews are that we've been looking for?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: June 01, 2009, 01:53:41 AM »

Just heard Geraldo's take on the Casey Anthony case.  He is so disgusting that I can't put it into words.  He talks as though the State of Florida has NO Sunshine Law. And of course, Baez and Baden would never let that part out.  He talks as though LE of Florida have no brains and are completely ignoring all the laws.  He is beyond disgusting (I don't have the words for that, either).

Baez and Baden....lie and manipulate....it's okay because I understand that an attorney can do that to try to sway the public.

But Geraldo...likening the LE to trying to convict Casey as though she were a serial killer!  Excuse me!  She's a killer, with special circumstance...makes Casey eligible for the death penalty in Florida.  They conveniently FORGET to discuss Florida Law (shame on Kimberly).

Where is the FAIR AND BALANCED??? It is by way of Kimberly...she's smart...obviously, she has to couch her words carefully to satisfy Geraldo. 

FOX News should hear about this BIG TIME !!

Also, Baden said that they had to get gag order on a couple of interviews.  Could that be where the Padillia interviews are that we've been looking for?

Geraldo makes it sound that they give a pass at killing your first child.  His reporting (and I use that term very liberally) is a disgrace.  Who is trying to taint the jury pool?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: June 01, 2009, 01:57:11 AM »

Geraldo seems to take pride in that he's a reporter.

All I heard from Geraldo was his extremely biased opinion.  And his extreme opinion is unfair as a lot of people (not monkeys) might believe him.

I think that Geraldo, in giving his biased opinion rant tonight, sounded like an extremely cheap tabloid reporter...not a reporter worthy to spew his "opinion" on Fox News Channel

Sorry...I don't think my rant is over yet...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: June 01, 2009, 02:00:01 AM »

Geraldo seems to take pride in that he's a reporter.

All I heard from Geraldo was his extremely biased opinion.  And his extreme opinion is unfair as a lot of people (not monkeys) might believe him.

I think that Geraldo, in giving his biased opinion rant tonight, sounded like an extremely cheap tabloid reporter...not a reporter worthy to spew his "opinion" on Fox News Channel

Sorry...I don't think my rant is over yet...

He may be practicing to take over the Jerry Springer show as Jerry is aging.  "ugly hosting" to add to his resume.
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: June 01, 2009, 03:03:06 AM »

Did anyone catch Whoraldo when he was talking about the video? He said "planted video"

So I hung around and watched the entire show and they talked about the scuba diver that is accused of killing his bride. He said all the facts show him to be guilty as sin.  I don't get him at all.  All is good with a baby killer?

I rate Whoraldo right up there with LKL. Not watching him anymore either don't care who he has for guests.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #569 on: June 01, 2009, 03:14:48 AM »

Did that female dog finally mark her territory?           Monkey Devil!

Good night monkeys     

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #570 on: June 01, 2009, 05:03:32 AM »

Morning Monkeys, getting ready to head out. Hope you all have a good day!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: June 01, 2009, 06:12:51 AM »

Why is everyone getting angry with Whoraldo? He is not exactly on a par with the David Frosts of this world. Whoraldo was doing what he does best, misdirect, lie, fabricate and embellish to maintain his fading grip on this sleazy world of yellow journalism. His trademark is scandal-mongering, sensationalism and unashamed self-promotion. With his misleading headlines and dramatic sympathy with the "poor victim" against the system, I find it just about impossible to take his and his parade of so-called experts seriously. So I for one will not bother to break a sweat over his latest debacle.

He is a joke....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: June 01, 2009, 06:19:08 AM »

Whoraldo is such a unbiased reporter, here was he just said:

Up next the Casey Anthony video tape ambush

When I heard that part I wanted to punch his a** right in the face.
There is only one victim in this story.
Her name is Caylee Marie Anthony.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: June 01, 2009, 06:24:11 AM »

'Morning MikiMonkey.You are right.Geraldo is a joke. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: June 01, 2009, 06:26:52 AM »

Good morning monkeys. 
I saw you up there Nutt.   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: June 01, 2009, 06:34:53 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/06/where-is-caylee-anthonys-father/

Why Aren’t Police Investigating an Important Clue in the Case?

Caylee Anthony’s father could offer important information in the state’s case against the slain toddler’s mother, Casey Anthony.

George Anthony, the father of accused murderess Casey Anthony, and grandfather of slain toddler Caylee Anthony, recently attempted suicide in a Daytona Beach hotel, miles from his home on Hopespring Drive. His desperate act and the consequent media attention underscores a glaring omission in the Caylee Anthony tragedy. George Anthony, a former grandfather, wrestles with suicidal depression as a result of the tragic events of the past year. Where is Caylee’s father?
The Curious Silence About Caylee’s Father

An August 4, 2008 report ,by Channel 9 WFTV News, stated that the Anthony family didn’t know who fathered Caylee. There was some speculation on the internet that Jesus Ortiz, a former Colonial High School classmate of Casey Anthony, could be the father. Mr. Ortiz died in a car crash in the Spring of 2008, and his family reported to the Orange County Sheriff’s office that, to their knowledge, their son never dated or even knew Casey Anthony.

Apparently, suspicion about his paternal ties to the slain toddler was sparked by the condolences on his MySpace page, which included one from “Caylee Anthony.” The Orange County Sheriff’s Office was supposed to use the late Mr. Ortiz’s blood, obtained from a toxicology sample, to establish or negate his paternity to the unfortunate Anthony toddler. If the DNA test was ever conducted, there is no record of it on the internet.

Why Aren’t Police Investigating an Important Clue in the Case?

Caylee Anthony’s father could offer important information in the state’s case against the slain toddler’s mother, Casey Anthony.

George Anthony, the father of accused murderess Casey Anthony, and grandfather of slain toddler Caylee Anthony, recently attempted suicide in a Daytona Beach hotel, miles from his home on Hopespring Drive. His desperate act and the consequent media attention underscores a glaring omission in the Caylee Anthony tragedy. George Anthony, a former grandfather, wrestles with suicidal depression as a result of the tragic events of the past year. Where is Caylee’s father?
The Curious Silence About Caylee’s Father

An August 4, 2008 report ,by Channel 9 WFTV News, stated that the Anthony family didn’t know who fathered Caylee. There was some speculation on the internet that Jesus Ortiz, a former Colonial High School classmate of Casey Anthony, could be the father. Mr. Ortiz died in a car crash in the Spring of 2008, and his family reported to the Orange County Sheriff’s office that, to their knowledge, their son never dated or even knew Casey Anthony.

Apparently, suspicion about his paternal ties to the slain toddler was sparked by the condolences on his MySpace page, which included one from “Caylee Anthony.” The Orange County Sheriff’s Office was supposed to use the late Mr. Ortiz’s blood, obtained from a toxicology sample, to establish or negate his paternity to the unfortunate Anthony toddler. If the DNA test was ever conducted, there is no record of it on the internet.

Is Caylee’s Father Relevant to the Investigation?

The relationship between Caylee’s parents is a clue in determining Casey Anthony’s mental state last spring when her daughter disappeared. Although it is apparent, whatever the courts may prove about her guilt or innocence, that Casey Anthony suffered from some form of mental illness, that diagnosis is not sufficient to understand the heinous nature of the crime that she is accused of perpetrating.

Many people suffer from mental illness or head injuries and they lead productive and healthy lives with proper rehabilitation, medication, and therapy. Only Casey Anthony’s partner in fathering Caylee knows her reaction to the pregnancy, the events that precipitated it, and the events immediately consequent to the conception. This information would seem to have an enormous impact, not only in terms of evidence, but in consequent sentencing if, in fact, a guilty verdict is reached.
Have the Police Already Identified Caylee’s Father?

The silence from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office indicates that the police may, in fact, already know the identity of the slain toddler’s father. Perhaps this information is part and parcel of the prosecution’s case. If not, one has to wonder why the identity of Caylee Anthony’s father is a clue that Orange County detectives do not choose to pursue.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: June 01, 2009, 07:49:11 AM »

Geraldo 05/31/2009     
Jose Baez and LKB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHKP2JqaeoA&feature=channel_page

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: June 01, 2009, 08:42:51 AM »

You go Desi    That was written by either Andrea or her sister 

Now that you mention it sounds like Mac the anger issue Cali lawyer.  Bobo does not have a grasp of how to string enough words together without changing the subject to put those sentences together.  I really think it was someone from the wild things tribe that wrote it.
Could very well be Mac also, and no way Bobo, he is too busy stumbling over his words. I honestly do not see how Wilderbeast is going to be tolerant of Bobo, he better watch his step, she looks like the type that might smack him one.

I wanna see LP go at it with the Wildebeest. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: June 01, 2009, 08:51:24 AM »

Maybe Cindy was so upset b/c, fingers crossed, there was a wire tap on their phones and it will be released soon. 

I bet that would be very interesting. 

~ Peter Frampton
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: June 01, 2009, 09:02:42 AM »

Good morning monkeys.  Hope everyone is at least somewhat rested and feeling well. 

Even though there wasn't a doc. dump last week, you kept this board very busy with all of your thoughts and theories.  Since I usually only have time to lurk now and then, I really appreciate all of you keeping this lurker informed and up-to-date.   

There's been much discussion about why, on Thur., the As's looked so exhausted.  Esp. SinCin who looked like she had a hangover from crying.   I'm wondering if maybe one of the elders, such as Sindy's father, took a turn for the worse.  Maybe they were up all night at the hospital or nursing home with someone possibly on their deathbed.

SinCin's typical reaction to negative things regarding this whole fiasco of covering-up Caylee's murderer has been more of an outpour of anger.  She lives in a world of denial, the same as she taught her murdering daughter.   IMO, I don't think she would cry over anything that she thinks might or might not happen to her or the other three As's until it hit her over the head.  Even then, she probably still would come out with her hammer in-hand.  She's such a worthless witch!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.