April 27, 2024, 05:03:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240181 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: June 01, 2009, 09:06:59 AM »

Why is everyone getting angry with Whoraldo? He is not exactly on a par with the David Frosts of this world. Whoraldo was doing what he does best, misdirect, lie, fabricate and embellish to maintain his fading grip on this sleazy world of yellow journalism. His trademark is scandal-mongering, sensationalism and unashamed self-promotion. With his misleading headlines and dramatic sympathy with the "poor victim" against the system, I find it just about impossible to take his and his parade of so-called experts seriously. So I for one will not bother to break a sweat over his latest debacle.

He is a joke....

Oh my gosh.  I had forgotten about the chair throwing incident.   I despised him even back then.  Thought he got just what he deserved.  Same as with the hurricane.  What an idiot!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: June 01, 2009, 09:12:18 AM »

Just heard Geraldo's take on the Casey Anthony case.  He is so disgusting that I can't put it into words.  He talks as though the State of Florida has NO Sunshine Law. And of course, Baez and Baden would never let that part out.  He talks as though LE of Florida have no brains and are completely ignoring all the laws.  He is beyond disgusting (I don't have the words for that, either).

Baez and Baden....lie and manipulate....it's okay because I understand that an attorney can do that to try to sway the public.

But Geraldo...likening the LE to trying to convict Casey as though she were a serial killer!  Excuse me!  She's a killer, with special circumstance...makes Casey eligible for the death penalty in Florida.  They conveniently FORGET to discuss Florida Law (shame on Kimberly).

Where is the FAIR AND BALANCED??? It is by way of Kimberly...she's smart...obviously, she has to couch her words carefully to satisfy Geraldo. 

FOX News should hear about this BIG TIME !!

Also, Baden said that they had to get gag order on a couple of interviews.  Could that be where the Padillia interviews are that we've been looking for?

This says volumes on where Baez is going with his defense.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
crazybabyborg
« Reply #582 on: June 01, 2009, 09:24:47 AM »

Geraldo 05/31/2009     
Jose Baez and LKB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHKP2JqaeoA&feature=channel_page

Good Morning, all you beautiful monkeys!!

Thanks for the link, Trimm!

Geraldo said he'd never seen a prosecution persue the death penalty for a Mother accused of killing her child? I guess he's never heard of Susan Smith............   Rolling Eyes

He's a joke...............

Casey's going down!!
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: June 01, 2009, 09:27:42 AM »

Casey Anthony’s New Attorney Hid A Murder Confession

“60 Minutes” Segment on the Local Case of Alton Logan

March 11, 2008

“        This past Sunday, the  television news program, “60 Minutes”, featured a story about a Chicago resident , Alton Logan, who has been in jail for 26 years for a killing, that lawyers, Dale Coventry and Jamie Kunz, have known he did not commit. One of  the clients of the two attorneys, was Andrew Wilson, who confessed to them that he was the one who had killed the person that Logan had been convicted of murdering. When questioned why they had not disclosed this information to possibly exonerate Mr. Logan, the attorneys said that they were bound by the requirements of legal ethics provisions and their duty to their own client,not to subject him to trial for a capital offense. Fortunately for Mr. Logan, Mr. Wilson recently died in prison after having given the attorneys permission to disclose his confession after his death.

The case raises the question whether the attorneys were upholding the integrity of the legal system by safeguarding client-lawyer confidentiality or whether they chose priorities that could have cost an innocent person a life sentence in prison. The attorneys stated that it was a tough decision for them but that they would have to stand by it, unless Mr. Logan had been threatened with execution.

Professor Andrea Lyon, the director of the DePaul Center for Justice in Capital Cases, worked with the two attorneys in defending Mr. Wilson, their client. As a practical matter she considered Mr. Wilson to be her client as well. So she also was among the attorneys who decided not disclose the confession.

Back on January 31st , a Chicago Reader article had explored this case in depth. It presents considerably more information than the television interview and also takes an editorial position re. the choices made by the attorneys involved. It’s worth a look especially since the case has now received
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: June 01, 2009, 09:31:09 AM »

One can pray!   O man that is a plethora of juicy snit right there - considering the State knows what Bozo asked for I'm not sure how he is going to conceal what he doesnt want to be seen or heard because he has to show a special magistrate (his suggestion) or the judge in camera.   The judge stated that he may redact certain things & expects a "tweaking" of the time period but I'm not sure if that includes the Anthonys because they did not object.   Strickland mentioned that regarding Kronk, Amy & Jesse because their attorneys filed objections & argued their position very prepared.

Capp,

I don't remember if it was Strickland or one of the other attorney's who accused Bozo of being on a fishing expedition.  To date, that's all I've seen out of him. 

I'm beginning to wonder if Bozo isn't as stupid as we think.  He can't properly write legal paperwork, he can't file paperwork with the court in timely manner, he can't get before the judge and speak in a logical manner, and so far, hasn't presented anything to the court from a normal defense standpoint.   Might all of this stupidity that we've seen so far coming from him be an intentional deterrant in order to keep delaying the trial for years and years to come?  It's doubtful that his latest "dream team" addition will stay for the duration.  That means he'll spend months looking for another qualified DP attorney, and that person will have to spend months familiarizing themself with the case, and then when they leave.............   I see this as an ongoing "never going to go to trial" case. 

How long can all of this go on?  Indefinitely?   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: June 01, 2009, 09:34:13 AM »

Mornin' Monkeys!  I'm getting ready to do the Document Dance.   Come, dance with me!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: June 01, 2009, 09:44:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests...   an angelic monkey

I am so thankful that I fell asleep before Whoraldo last night.  I usually am still awake to see him. At last I got a good nights sleep.
Now I am livid after reading what was said on his show, and NorthernRose, Cappy's and Trimms' reaction to it. I have'nt had enough coffee yet to watch the YouTube. It is wrong to get Thor Fanny this mad before coffee!

I will join Monkilicious in a doc dump dance. There must be some juicey stuff there for the big guns to come out and Spindy and George to have such a shell-shocked apprearance in court last Thursday.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #587 on: June 01, 2009, 09:53:48 AM »

Geraldo seems to take pride in that he's a reporter.

All I heard from Geraldo was his extremely biased opinion.  And his extreme opinion is unfair as a lot of people (not monkeys) might believe him.

I think that Geraldo, in giving his biased opinion rant tonight, sounded like an extremely cheap tabloid reporter...not a reporter worthy to spew his "opinion" on Fox News Channel

Sorry...I don't think my rant is over yet...

He may be practicing to take over the Jerry Springer show as Jerry is aging.  "ugly hosting" to add to his resume.
Good Morning, thank goodness I missed Geraldo.....   Geraldo use to have a Springer type show, I use to watch it back in the day. Not as bizarre as Springer, but certainly an unclassy mess 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: June 01, 2009, 09:54:18 AM »

Mornin' Monkeys!  I'm getting ready to do the Document Dance.   Come, dance with me!!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
We need some documents NOW!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: June 01, 2009, 09:55:35 AM »

I agree with Fanny.  Something big is coming, I hope against hope it's soon. And on the topic of Geraldo, (I can't say Whoraldo, it's too demeaning to the whores,)  I have never been so disgusted in my life.  All three of them, LKB and the Bozo man, and G, dismissing the death of Caylee as incidental and unimportant.  I am going to email the show and Fox my utter disdain at his "reporting".  Ugghh.  Too early to see his smarmy oily countenance. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: June 01, 2009, 09:59:19 AM »

Thanks Trimm for posting that article, I for one believe it is vital to know the father of Caylee, and I can't help but feel it is important to this case. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: June 01, 2009, 10:00:31 AM »

Did I hear on the news this morning it is the beginning of hurricane season?    Geraldo 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #592 on: June 01, 2009, 10:01:26 AM »

Casey Anthony’s New Attorney Hid A Murder Confession

“60 Minutes” Segment on the Local Case of Alton Logan

March 11, 2008

“        This past Sunday, the  television news program, “60 Minutes”, featured a story about a Chicago resident , Alton Logan, who has been in jail for 26 years for a killing, that lawyers, Dale Coventry and Jamie Kunz, have known he did not commit. One of  the clients of the two attorneys, was Andrew Wilson, who confessed to them that he was the one who had killed the person that Logan had been convicted of murdering. When questioned why they had not disclosed this information to possibly exonerate Mr. Logan, the attorneys said that they were bound by the requirements of legal ethics provisions and their duty to their own client,not to subject him to trial for a capital offense. Fortunately for Mr. Logan, Mr. Wilson recently died in prison after having given the attorneys permission to disclose his confession after his death.

The case raises the question whether the attorneys were upholding the integrity of the legal system by safeguarding client-lawyer confidentiality or whether they chose priorities that could have cost an innocent person a life sentence in prison. The attorneys stated that it was a tough decision for them but that they would have to stand by it, unless Mr. Logan had been threatened with execution.

Professor Andrea Lyon, the director of the DePaul Center for Justice in Capital Cases, worked with the two attorneys in defending Mr. Wilson, their client. As a practical matter she considered Mr. Wilson to be her client as well. So she also was among the attorneys who decided not disclose the confession.
Back on January 31st , a Chicago Reader article had explored this case in depth. It presents considerably more information than the television interview and also takes an editorial position re. the choices made by the attorneys involved. It’s worth a look especially since the case has now received

Her damn license to practice should have been yanked and her azz should have been put in jail while the wheels of justice slowly considered the ethics of what she'd done! In 26 years, she might change her view of the choices she made! As lawyers, they are officers of the court, and they CHOSE to leave an innocent man behind bars for 26 years while they suppressed a confession for the crime he was convicted for?? They were "struggling" with ethics?    No one with any sort of ethics could sit down for a Christmas dinner, enjoy the sunshine on a Spring day, celebrate a loved one's birthday, or utter a prayer of thankfulness while witholding the truth that was keeping an innocent person locked up and away from his own life.

Since when is it "ethical" to protect the guilty while punishing the innocent? And these P'sOS, are officers of the court!!! They are the foundational level of our JUSTICE system! Ohhhhhhhh, that biotch can cry her pig face into contortions in front of the jury for murderers, rapists, and child abusers but she has not one minutia of decency within her for the innocent and willfully places herself between justice and her own determinations! She's sick and despicable, and she's found herself a home on Casey's defense team, when she should have a cell beside of her!

Hey, AL!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: June 01, 2009, 10:03:32 AM »

Thanks Trimm for posting that article, I for one believe it is vital to know the father of Caylee, and I can't help but feel it is important to this case. 

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: June 01, 2009, 10:04:44 AM »

CBB I agree, Lyons is just another useless Blow Heart, who will get what's coming to her in the end.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: June 01, 2009, 10:05:34 AM »

Tell it like it is CBB. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: June 01, 2009, 10:10:33 AM »

This is going to be just like the OJ trial, everyone will become famous/household names, write books, go on every talk show. My only question is who is going to be the Kato Kalen of this case? Our judicial system was not set up for three ring circus acts, but that is where we are 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: June 01, 2009, 10:11:23 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!
I missed Geraldo last night, I planned to watch but my oldest granddaughter was dancing & ripped her big toenail off all the way to the quick!  Needless to say she was wailing to the high heavens! She started College for Kids this morn & her first class was Dancing with the Stars! I hope she's able to dance! Sooooo, I see it's a good thing I missed Geraldo, I'll read the transcript; and shame on you, Kimberly! 

BY THE WAY, I LEFT YOU ALL SOMETHING IN MUSINGS, YOU JUST HAVE TO SEE!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: June 01, 2009, 10:13:12 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!
I missed Geraldo last night, I planned to watch but my oldest granddaughter was dancing & ripped her big toenail off all the way to the quick!  Needless to say she was wailing to the high heavens! She started College for Kids this morn & her first class was Dancing with the Stars! I hope she's able to dance! Sooooo, I see it's a good thing I missed Geraldo, I'll read the transcript; and shame on you, Kimberly! 

BY THE WAY, I LEFT YOU ALL SOMETHING IN MUSINGS, YOU JUST HAVE TO SEE!!! 
Thanks Monken, I'll go see, sure hope the little one's toe will be okay  an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: June 01, 2009, 10:14:07 AM »

TELL IT, CBB!!!!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.