April 27, 2024, 12:27:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240102 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #620 on: June 01, 2009, 12:07:34 PM »

I found video of Jane Velez Mitchell show if anybody wants to see it.
05/29/09  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dlut-M0ZYc&feature=channel_page
Thanks Trimm, I hate this quiet and waiting for docs, you can just feel something is happening.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: June 01, 2009, 12:09:28 PM »

Missiontoconvict , Lyons only wants comments that go along with her Liberal Agenda, she is not interested in other views.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: June 01, 2009, 12:10:55 PM »

Missiontoconvict , Lyons only wants comments that go along with her Liberal Agenda, she is not interested in other views.

Would someone pleae post the link to her blog...I thought I saved it and evidently I didn't...TIA

nrcg and mission...I agree...she isn't going to allow any HONEST posts!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: June 01, 2009, 12:12:22 PM »

Sunny    http://www.andrealyon.com/blog/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: June 01, 2009, 12:14:59 PM »

I found video of Jane Velez Mitchell show if anybody wants to see it.
05/29/09  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dlut-M0ZYc&feature=channel_page
Thanks Trimm, I hate this quiet and waiting for docs, you can just feel something is happening.

Me too NoRose. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #625 on: June 01, 2009, 12:16:43 PM »

Sorry, Monkeys................ work called.   

I'm outraged; Just livid over Al's self appointment of Judge, Jury, and sole keeper of all wisdom! Who does she think she is, God?

"Al" has lost her perogative to utter one word about justice.
"Al" has lost all credibility to open her mouth about innocence.
"Al" has lost her ability to suggest unfairness about anything.
"Al" is an egotistical blight on humanity and has been granted the right to represent a cornerstone of American basic freedoms! How did she get by with it? Where do we live? This is not supposed to be a culture run by corruption! The rights of an individual are supposed to be paramount in our value system! Known innocent people may be held in tyrannical countries, but we are supposed to be above that. She put her big butt between the light of truth and the darkness of a jail cell because she was sure of HER judgement? Who the Hell is she?! She knows the law, she teaches it! God help us, She's teaching other lawyers!!! Does she understand the principles our laws are based upon? Obviously not. She's a criminal of the worst kind. She twists truth and is then righteous in her stance.

I thought it impossible to find anyone more low than Baez to join with Slore's team, but it has happened, and in Spades. This story about "Al" needs to be as well known as little Caylee's face. My God, there's another innocent that Pig face is trying to lock away from ever seeing what's right and good.

Casey's going down and Al's going to fail. Not this time. No, not this time. This time, justice will prevail.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: June 01, 2009, 12:18:03 PM »

Would someone pleae post the link to her blog...I thought I saved it and evidently I didn't...TIA

Sunny,I don't even see any new posts.I think you're right. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #627 on: June 01, 2009, 12:18:50 PM »

You are so right NRCG - typical liberal reaction .......don't ask the tough questions 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: June 01, 2009, 12:19:31 PM »

One of her topics still has the blog open to post.   I left my question there and am now also awaiting moderation.  I doubt highly that my question about her knowledge of Alton Logan being in jail for 26 years for a crime he did not commit and her fear about an innocent person being condemned will be posted.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: June 01, 2009, 12:19:45 PM »

thank you!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: June 01, 2009, 12:23:05 PM »

The widebeast may not havr counted on the intelligence of the public about this case. If she thought that all the anti-kc people out here are a bunch of housewives with a lot of blogging time on their hands, she seriously under estimated the motivation behind the hate for kc. If you go to any of the sites that discuss this case, just like here, there are thousands of ppl. that are well versed in the facts, the law, psychology and all the aspects of the case.

If she thought that this was going to be a nice easy way of getting publicity for her book, she may have to swallow that it's going to be a huge negative backlash. Not only is she going to defend a baby killer, her sins of the past are going to be put front and center right next to her own self described victories.  The ppl. that she would possibly been able to lure into buying her book, now may be the ones that could discount It's purpose and truthfullness solely because of the expose' due to consenting to defend kc.   Everything that is associated with kc and the A's gets tainted except movie deals or books because this story has it all, murder, sex, drugs, dysfunction, allegations of incest, it's got best seller all over it.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: June 01, 2009, 12:24:21 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!   an angelic monkey

I'm glad I didn't see Whorealdo until this morning.  I couln't have taken seeing him before I went to sleep! 

I checked AL's website this morning, all excited & ready to read all the comments.  NADA, NOTHING, ZILCH, ZERO!  And she changed her post:

http://www.andrealyon.com/blog/

"I thought this would be a good time for me to post some important observations.
May 31st, 2009 
1        I have dedicated my professional life to the principle that every person, no matter how they appear is entitled to a fair trial.  That includes a vigorous defense by skilled counsel.

2        One of my fears is that somewhere in my neighborhood or on my watch, an innocent person might be condemned.

3        Neither of these principles is inconsistent with having compassion and concern for victims.

4        This site is constructed in part to discuss these issues in an open and honest way.  However, we will not post on this cite any personal attacks and threats will be reported to the appropriate authorities."

Anyway, so much for that!  Guess I'll just do my doc dump dance.

I went over to her blog to ask her how 2.One of my fears is that somewhere in my neighborhood or on my watch, an innocent person might be condemned.    fits in with letting Alton Logan sit in jail for 26 years knowing her client was guilty for the crime.  Her blog is closed for comments.  Looks like the fire is too hot for her and she is isolating herself into whatever reality she can live with.

Hi Northern Rose.  Sorry for the late response.  Roofers are here to take care of a leak.

You're right, I just went back to see if I could post a comment & you can't.  So, I guess she needs to remove her #4:

"4        This site is constructed in part to discuss these issues in an open and honest way."

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: June 01, 2009, 12:25:05 PM »

I'm outraged; Just livid over Al's self appointment of Judge, Jury, and sole keeper of all wisdom! Who does she think she is, God?

"Al" is an egotistical blight on humanity and has been granted the right to represent a cornerstone of American basic freedoms! How did she get by with it? Where do we live? This is not supposed to be a culture run by corruption! The rights of an individual are supposed to be paramount in our value system! Known innocent people may be held in tyrannical countries, but we are supposed to be above that. She put her big butt between the light of truth and the darkness of a jail cell because she was sure of HER judgement? Who the Hell is she?! She knows the law, she teaches it! God help us, She's teaching other lawyers!!! Does she understand the principles our laws are based upon? Obviously not. She's a criminal of the worst kind. She twists truth and is then righteous in her stance.

I thought it impossible to find anyone more low than Baez to join with Slore's team, but it has happened, and in Spades. This story about "Al" needs to be as well known as little Caylee's face. My God, there's another innocent that Pig face is trying to lock away from ever seeing what's right and good.

Casey's going down and Al's going to fail. Not this time. No, not this time. This time, justice will prevail.
    You are so right, I just can't put down in words, what you just put. This woman is nothing but a Blow Heart, a self righteous one at that. She needs to stay in Cook County Ill, where she belongs, they have enough goings on there to keep her busy and happy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: June 01, 2009, 12:27:12 PM »

You are so right NRCG - typical liberal reaction .......don't ask the tough questions 
No, they just go off and switch the subject to blame Bush for everything, I've had enough of this crap to last me a lifetime. Like I said, Lyons needs to go back to Cook County, and stay put 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: June 01, 2009, 12:27:14 PM »

BRAVO  CBB
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: June 01, 2009, 12:27:32 PM »

this is under her latest entry

Comments are closed.
  hahahahaha....

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: June 01, 2009, 12:28:10 PM »

One of her topics still has the blog open to post.   I left my question there and am now also awaiting moderation.  I doubt highly that my question about her knowledge of Alton Logan being in jail for 26 years for a crime he did not commit and her fear about an innocent person being condemned will be posted.
I doubt it, I'm sure she is appalled that this is even being brought up.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: June 01, 2009, 12:30:18 PM »

this is under her latest entry

Comments are closed.
  hahahahaha....
Go figure, for such a tough woman, one would think she could handle comments that don't agree with her perspective on life.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #638 on: June 01, 2009, 12:32:52 PM »

The widebeast may not havr counted on the intelligence of the public about this case. If she thought that all the anti-kc people out here are a bunch of housewives with a lot of blogging time on their hands, she seriously under estimated the motivation behind the hate for kc. If you go to any of the sites that discuss this case, just like here, there are thousands of ppl. that are well versed in the facts, the law, psychology and all the aspects of the case.

If she thought that this was going to be a nice easy way of getting publicity for her book, she may have to swallow that it's going to be a huge negative backlash. Not only is she going to defend a baby killer, her sins of the past are going to be put front and center right next to her own self described victories.  The ppl. that she would possibly been able to lure into buying her book, now may be the ones that could discount It's purpose and truthfullness solely because of the expose' due to consenting to defend kc.   Everything that is associated with kc and the A's gets tainted except movie deals or books because this story has it all, murder, sex, drugs, dysfunction, allegations of incest, it's got best seller all over it.

I commit myself to add to all the backlash I can. I want people to perceive what she's done so loudly they can't hear what she's saying! I'll never be able to see her open her fat mouth without seeing horned toads come out of it!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #639 on: June 01, 2009, 12:34:23 PM »

I agree, norose! Is Cook County on a fault line by any chance?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.