April 27, 2024, 03:23:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240150 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: June 01, 2009, 12:34:27 PM »

Missiontoconvict , Lyons only wants comments that go along with her Liberal Agenda, she is not interested in other views.

Would someone pleae post the link to her blog...I thought I saved it and evidently I didn't...TIA

nrcg and mission...I agree...she isn't going to allow any HONEST posts!

Sunny,I don't even see any new posts.I think you're right. 

this is under her latest entry

Comments are closed.
  hahahahaha....
Go figure, for such a tough woman, one would think she could handle comments that don't agree with her perspective on life.

She sure can dish it out!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #641 on: June 01, 2009, 12:36:45 PM »

Missiontoconvict , Lyons only wants comments that go along with her Liberal Agenda, she is not interested in other views.

Would someone pleae post the link to her blog...I thought I saved it and evidently I didn't...TIA

Comments are closed.
  hahahahaha....

Awwwwww, Bwess her widdle heart. Hers too sensitive to take the criticism.
Hide and Watch, Al! This has just begun!     
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: June 01, 2009, 12:39:29 PM »

Comments are closed.
  hahahahaha....

Loved your post, CBB.  She is just like the Anthonys, she cannot accept any criticism and instead will attempt to stifle and attack the opposition.  So much for the much vaunted free speech.  Oh, I get it, alright, it's only free speech if you agree with her.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: June 01, 2009, 12:42:10 PM »

Comments are closed.
  hahahahaha....

Gives new meaning to "put on your big girl panties" doesn't it?????     EWWWWWWW
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #644 on: June 01, 2009, 12:42:56 PM »

I agree, norose! Is Cook County on a fault line by any chance?   
  Monkey Devil!  They have enough issues there to keep her busy.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #645 on: June 01, 2009, 12:43:25 PM »

You're right! She is like the Anthony's, monkalicious!

Bird's of a feather flock together, and somebody needs to call Duck season, open! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: June 01, 2009, 12:44:30 PM »

Mizjay.......  Monkey Devil! BIIIIGGGGG girl panties.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #647 on: June 01, 2009, 12:47:10 PM »

Comments are closed.
  hahahahaha....

Gives new meaning to "put on your big girl panties" doesn't it?????     EWWWWWWW

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!  GAS MASK REQUIRED!!!  TOXIC ZONE!!!!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #648 on: June 01, 2009, 12:47:25 PM »

Big Al just does not know about the determined Monkeys yet! She is in for a rude awakening.

Kudos on your post CBB. How about doing that pic of Big Al, with a pill box hat and veil (black of course) with a big fat cigar in her mouth. The one of her, Biaz, and Babboon face coming into court.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #649 on: June 01, 2009, 12:48:10 PM »

One of her topics still has the blog open to post.   I left my question there and am now also awaiting moderation.  I doubt highly that my question about her knowledge of Alton Logan being in jail for 26 years for a crime he did not commit and her fear about an innocent person being condemned will be posted.

Good for you Northern Rose  - I hope it gets posted - let us know.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: June 01, 2009, 12:48:38 PM »

The widebeast may not havr counted on the intelligence of the public about this case. If she thought that all the anti-kc people out here are a bunch of housewives with a lot of blogging time on their hands, she seriously under estimated the motivation behind the hate for kc. If you go to any of the sites that discuss this case, just like here, there are thousands of ppl. that are well versed in the facts, the law, psychology and all the aspects of the case.

If she thought that this was going to be a nice easy way of getting publicity for her book, she may have to swallow that it's going to be a huge negative backlash. Not only is she going to defend a baby killer, her sins of the past are going to be put front and center right next to her own self described victories.  The ppl. that she would possibly been able to lure into buying her book, now may be the ones that could discount It's purpose and truthfullness solely because of the expose' due to consenting to defend kc.   Everything that is associated with kc and the A's gets tainted except movie deals or books because this story has it all, murder, sex, drugs, dysfunction, allegations of incest, it's got best seller all over it.

I commit myself to add to all the backlash I can. I want people to perceive what she's done so loudly they can't hear what she's saying! I'll never be able to see her open her fat mouth without seeing horned toads come out of it!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: June 01, 2009, 12:48:48 PM »

I was checking on Caylee's MySpace as it was scheduled to be removed today, and Michelle Bart is answering a few questions. There are a few, but this one stuck out to me. Didn't she dine with BJ the night Caylee was being pieced back together?
I saw a blog today from "johninflorida" that said you are the spokesperson for Jose Biaz, is this true?

NO.  I have never been a spokesperson for Mr. Biaz or his law firm.  I have never been employed, contracted, or for that matter volunteered for him.  I have never even met the attorney.  Johninflorida needs to get his facts straight before posting lies...sounds like the bloggers who are fabricating crap can fall in the same category they are making you all believe about other people. 

I don't know, just thought it odd. Here's another good one...
Why did the Anthony’s have to do those depos with Morgan?

You would need to ask the attorney’s more on this, but from my opinion I cannot see or understand how it is relevant.  Since the beginning Casey did not know who that woman was in the photo that law enforcement showed her, which to me clearly indicates what is the purpose to all of this; but again I am sure we will find out some day the agenda on this question.

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #652 on: June 01, 2009, 12:49:37 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Who is Lyons publisher?
Thanks so much

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
crazybabyborg
« Reply #653 on: June 01, 2009, 12:49:47 PM »

Big Al just does not know about the determined Monkeys yet! She is in for a rude awakening.

Kudos on your post CBB. How about doing that pic of Big Al, with a pill box hat and veil (black of course) with a big fat cigar in her mouth. The one of her, Biaz, and Babboon face coming into court.

Done! May have to wait until I get home.................. work looms and I gotta run for a while!   

Good idea, Darla! Watch for it!    
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: June 01, 2009, 12:49:58 PM »

SEEME!! 

Where is the widerbeast??? Is she the one that pulls the gypsy wagon??!!!

Where is the wilderbeast? No matter what character George is dressed up as, he always looks so pathetic 
Looks like the Anthony's attorney knew something we didn't for once. On LKL they asked him about the sticker evidence being linked back to the house, and he called it nonsense and media gossip...unfortunately he was right, no sticker residue on the duct tape..Sad

Did I miss something? Last I heard was from the Jan doc dump and the FBI lab had said there was residue. What's up?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: June 01, 2009, 12:50:51 PM »

bet she goes commando!!  eeeewwwww what a nasty thought!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: June 01, 2009, 12:54:40 PM »

Comments are closed.
  hahahahaha....

Ahhhhh ....she is a hypocrite and a coward. 

CBB  Awesome 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: June 01, 2009, 12:55:18 PM »

You're right! She is like the Anthony's, monkalicious!

Bird's of a feather flock together, and somebody needs to call Duck season, open! 

Ducks are cute and small, buffoon or buffalo season would be my choices.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: June 01, 2009, 12:55:32 PM »

Done! May have to wait until I get home.................. work looms and I gotta run for a while!   

Good idea, Darla! Watch for it!    

Love that idea DARLA

See ya CBB  and everybody else, I gotta get out of here too for a while.............. carry on the fight monks!!!!!     
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: June 01, 2009, 12:57:19 PM »

Comments are closed.
  hahahahaha....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.