April 27, 2024, 02:02:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240130 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: June 01, 2009, 01:39:01 PM »

I went to the link and it says there was a doc dump on Wednesday that speaks of the residue etc and the sticker found nearby. Did we ever get these docs ?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: June 01, 2009, 01:40:22 PM »

Kaplan Publishing, Washington Post, New York Times - perfect examples of the plague of way far afield liberals teaching our youth in society all across our college campuses for decades.   We have only just begun to see the degradation of society as a result of it.

When life as we know it comes down to us crying on these pages every day over the sufferage of innocent victims while their perpetrators get sympathy & excused lenancy for their heinous conduct ITS TIME TO STAND UP!   NO MORE TAINTED KOOLAID!

Take a stance, do it now

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: June 01, 2009, 01:41:00 PM »

Fanny,you are right.

Page 68
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Hoover%20Deposition.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: June 01, 2009, 01:41:30 PM »

I went to the link and it says there was a doc dump on Wednesday that speaks of the residue etc and the sticker found nearby. Did we ever get these docs ?

Which link were you at?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #684 on: June 01, 2009, 01:42:15 PM »

Kaplan Publishing, Washington Post, New York Times - perfect examples of the plague of way far afield liberals teaching our youth in society all across our college campuses for decades.   We have only just begun to see the degradation of society as a result of it.

When life as we know it comes down to us crying on these pages every day over the sufferage of innocent victims while their perpetrators get sympathy & excused lenancy for their heinous conduct ITS TIME TO STAND UP!   NO MORE TAINTED KOOLAID!

Take a stance, do it now

I've been screaming this for quite awhile now, I'm ready to stand up.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: June 01, 2009, 01:42:59 PM »

Which link were you at?
I'm all mixed up 
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: June 01, 2009, 01:47:12 PM »

One of her topics still has the blog open to post.   I left my question there and am now also awaiting moderation.  I doubt highly that my question about her knowledge of Alton Logan being in jail for 26 years for a crime he did not commit and her fear about an innocent person being condemned will be posted.
I doubt it, I'm sure she is appalled that this is even being brought up.

I brought it up too.....

M. Allen Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

June 1st, 2009 at 11:03 am
How do you explain the case of Mr. Logan if you so fearful of condemning an innocent person??? How is that possible when your client, Mr. Wilson confessed, yet you did nothing to exonerate Mr. Logan?????

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: June 01, 2009, 01:47:20 PM »

I am fairly certain that it was in D Casey's interview with LE too.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #688 on: June 01, 2009, 01:48:38 PM »

Take a stance, do it now

Capp you are so right - the indoctrination going on today is frightening and the only we we are going to change is to take a stand and let our voices be heard loud and clear even if it means we have to do it everyday! 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: June 01, 2009, 01:53:33 PM »

Ms. Andrea Lyons WAS NOT A LAWYER ON RECORD and could have ethically and legally done somethign to set this man free where he belonged for all of those 26 years he spent in jail.

He Deserves A Break Today: Alton Logan's Conviction Called Into Question After Secret Affidavit Is Revealed

<snipped>
In 1982, now 54 year-old Alton Logan was arrested for the murder of a security guard at a McDonald's in a robbery gone wrong.  Witnesses identified Logan along with Edgar Hope as the two perpetrators of the crime.  A few days later, however, while police were hunting down brothers Andrew and Jackie Wilson for an unrelated murder of two officers, a raid on Andrew's suspected hiding place unearthed a shotgun that tested positive as the gun used in the McDonald's shooting.  However, because there were allegedly only two perpetrators in the McDonald's robbery/shooting, and because the police already had two suspects in custody, charges were never filed against Andrew Wilson in that case.

When Andrew Wilson died last November, public defenders Dale Coventry and Jamie Kunz, who represented Wilson, came forward with a shocking revelation.  They claimed that back in the early '80s, Hope told them that Logan had nothing to do with the McDonald's shooting and that Wilson was the shooter, which led them to confront Wilson, who admitted that he, not Logan, was the trigger man in that shooting.  Wilson agreed to allow Coventry and Kunz to prepare a notarized affidavit of his confession, which he signed and indicated could only be revealed after his death.  The public defenders abided by Wilson's words pursuant to the attorney-client privilege, with the affidavit sitting in a metal box in Coventry's office ever since.  That box was finally opened after Wilson's death, and Assistant Cook County Public Defender Harold Winston, who is currently representing Logan, has moved for a new trial based upon the affidavit.

http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/evidenceprof/2008/01/in-1982-now-54.html

Exactly my point from yesterday with this article & others included - NorthernRose, I don't know about you but I had a restless night between this and Whoraldo's segment - today I'm on a mission to respond LOUDLY! 

I think I'll even drop a line to the Illinois and Florida State Bars with these links regarding Lyons participation in Mr. Logan's case.   I do not know if any action can be taken (esp out of Illinois for obvious reasons)  but I want them to know the public is aware of her conduct & there is outrage

If Lyons wants to bloviate bull & bunk, I'm going to shout about truth & injustice right back at her
If Lyons wants to surpress freedom of speech at her convenience, I'm going to exercise it around her wide girth
If Lyons wants to defend heinous criminals, I will stand for victims

I will not be silenced!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: June 01, 2009, 02:04:42 PM »

Ms. Andrea Lyons WAS NOT A LAWYER ON RECORD and could have ethically and legally done somethign to set this man free where he belonged for all of those 26 years he spent in jail.

He Deserves A Break Today: Alton Logan's Conviction Called Into Question After Secret Affidavit Is Revealed

<snipped>
In 1982, now 54 year-old Alton Logan was arrested for the murder of a security guard at a McDonald's in a robbery gone wrong.  Witnesses identified Logan along with Edgar Hope as the two perpetrators of the crime.  A few days later, however, while police were hunting down brothers Andrew and Jackie Wilson for an unrelated murder of two officers, a raid on Andrew's suspected hiding place unearthed a shotgun that tested positive as the gun used in the McDonald's shooting.  However, because there were allegedly only two perpetrators in the McDonald's robbery/shooting, and because the police already had two suspects in custody, charges were never filed against Andrew Wilson in that case.

When Andrew Wilson died last November, public defenders Dale Coventry and Jamie Kunz, who represented Wilson, came forward with a shocking revelation.  They claimed that back in the early '80s, Hope told them that Logan had nothing to do with the McDonald's shooting and that Wilson was the shooter, which led them to confront Wilson, who admitted that he, not Logan, was the trigger man in that shooting.  Wilson agreed to allow Coventry and Kunz to prepare a notarized affidavit of his confession, which he signed and indicated could only be revealed after his death.  The public defenders abided by Wilson's words pursuant to the attorney-client privilege, with the affidavit sitting in a metal box in Coventry's office ever since.  That box was finally opened after Wilson's death, and Assistant Cook County Public Defender Harold Winston, who is currently representing Logan, has moved for a new trial based upon the affidavit.

Exactly my point from yesterday with this article & others included - NorthernRose, I don't know about you but I had a restless night between this and Whoraldo's segment - today I'm on a mission to respond LOUDLY! 

I think I'll even drop a line to the Illinois and Florida State Bars with these links regarding Lyons participation in Mr. Logan's case.   I do not know if any action can be taken (esp out of Illinois for obvious reasons)  but I want them to know the public is aware of her conduct & there is outrage

If Lyons wants to bloviate bull & bunk, I'm going to shout about truth & injustice right back at her
If Lyons wants to surpress freedom of speech at her convenience, I'm going to exercise it around her wide girth

I will not be silenced!!

Hear Here, Capp!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: June 01, 2009, 02:15:17 PM »

Just heard Geraldo's take on the Casey Anthony case.  He is so disgusting that I can't put it into words.  He talks as though the State of Florida has NO Sunshine Law. And of course, Baez and Baden would never let that part out.  He talks as though LE of Florida have no brains and are completely ignoring all the laws.  He is beyond disgusting (I don't have the words for that, either).

Baez and Baden....lie and manipulate....it's okay because I understand that an attorney can do that to try to sway the public.

But Geraldo...likening the LE to trying to convict Casey as though she were a serial killer!  Excuse me!  She's a killer, with special circumstance...makes Casey eligible for the death penalty in Florida.  They conveniently FORGET to discuss Florida Law (shame on Kimberly).

Where is the FAIR AND BALANCED??? It is by way of Kimberly...she's smart...obviously, she has to couch her words carefully to satisfy Geraldo. 

FOX News should hear about this BIG TIME !!

Also, Baden said that they had to get gag order on a couple of interviews.  Could that be where the Padillia interviews are that we've been looking for?

This says volumes on where Baez is going with his defense.

How do WE know she isn't a serial killer? 

Cindy did say "OH NO NOT ANOTHER ONE" and the NG case is still open with the "mysterious" missing Blackjack phone missing.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: June 01, 2009, 02:17:48 PM »

<snipped>

I will not be silenced!!

Hear Here, Capp!!!
I second that emotion, Always1.  Here's the deal, these people get away with all this "stuff" because they've snowed the right people, and because to call them on any inaccuracies is tantamount to heresy.  It's way past time to hold their feet to the fire and proclaim that the "Empress is wearing no clothes".  (Ewwwwww, what a visual.)  I'm going to email Kaplan publishing and every other place I can think of.  (It'll give me something to do while I'm waiting for the documents.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: June 01, 2009, 02:20:35 PM »

One of her topics still has the blog open to post.   I left my question there and am now also awaiting moderation.  I doubt highly that my question about her knowledge of Alton Logan being in jail for 26 years for a crime he did not commit and her fear about an innocent person being condemned will be posted.
I doubt it, I'm sure she is appalled that this is even being brought up.

I brought it up too.....

M. Allen Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

June 1st, 2009 at 11:03 am
How do you explain the case of Mr. Logan if you so fearful of condemning an innocent person??? How is that possible when your client, Mr. Wilson confessed, yet you did nothing to exonerate Mr. Logan?????

I'm wondering if Ms Lyons is starting to freak out about this, and worrying about her book sales?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: June 01, 2009, 02:21:24 PM »

Just heard Geraldo's take on the Casey Anthony case.  He is so disgusting that I can't put it into words.  He talks as though the State of Florida has NO Sunshine Law. And of course, Baez and Baden would never let that part out.  He talks as though LE of Florida have no brains and are completely ignoring all the laws.  He is beyond disgusting (I don't have the words for that, either).

Baez and Baden....lie and manipulate....it's okay because I understand that an attorney can do that to try to sway the public.

But Geraldo...likening the LE to trying to convict Casey as though she were a serial killer!  Excuse me!  She's a killer, with special circumstance...makes Casey eligible for the death penalty in Florida.  They conveniently FORGET to discuss Florida Law (shame on Kimberly).

Where is the FAIR AND BALANCED??? It is by way of Kimberly...she's smart...obviously, she has to couch her words carefully to satisfy Geraldo. 

Also, Baden said that they had to get gag order on a couple of interviews.  Could that be where the Padillia interviews are that we've been looking for?

Cindy did say "OH NO NOT ANOTHER ONE" and the NG case is still open with the "mysterious" missing Blackjack phone missing.
Turbo, I vaguely remember this, could you jog my memory a little more?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: June 01, 2009, 02:21:47 PM »

Thor Fanny is now pulling on her body armour and helmet and is firing up her thunder and lightning as we speak!!!   Monkey Devil!

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: June 01, 2009, 02:22:02 PM »

Hi Turbothink...do you or anybody else know where that video can be found where Cindy says, 'oh no, not another one?'  I know it was at the beginning of all this, and at first it was talked about, but I don't ever remember seeing it.  It was speculated at the time that Cindy must have lost another grandchild, but didn't know that it was Lee's.  Who can help a monkey out!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: June 01, 2009, 02:22:14 PM »

This article also has a video clip from the 60 minutes segment.  Note yet AGAIN Ms. Buffoon is NOT one of her attourneys!

Alton Logan Given Certificate of Innocence

Posted on April 22, 2009 by Avi Kamionski

The AP is reporting that Alton Logan, who was convicted in 1983 of shooting a security guard at McDonald's, has been issued a certificate of innocence by Chief Judge Paul Biebel Jr. in the Cook County Circuit Court. Logan was convicted by a jury, but two attorneys last year revealed his innocence. A client of theirs had admitted to them that he had committed the crime, however, they could not come forward until that client passed away in 2007.

Alton Logan's case made national headlines last year when attorneys Dale Coventry and Jamie Kunz revealed that Logan was innocent because their client, Andrew Wilson, who they were defending for killing two policemen, confessed to them that he had also killed the security guard at McDonald's - the crime Logan was charged with. Watch Coventry and Kunz explain why they kept this a secret all these years.

As a result of the revelation of this secret - Logan's attorney Jon Loevy is now considering a lawsuit against the Chicago Police. 

http://www.wrongfulconvictionlawsuitdefense.com/2009/04/articles/news/alton-logan-given-certificate-of-innocence/

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: June 01, 2009, 02:24:29 PM »

The Florida Bar
651 E. Jefferson Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2300
http://www.floridabar.org/TFB/TFBOrgan.nsf/2fc809811c0105238525671100692f1c/3373e06c67fefbfa85256b2f006c9cfc?OpenDocument

Illinois State Bar Association
Springfield Office
Illinois Bar Center
424 S. Second Street
Springfield, IL 62701-1779
https://www.iardc.org/howtorequest.html

While I am at it:

Office of Attorney General
State of Florida

The Capitol PL-01
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1050
Email Attorney General Bill McCollum
http://myfloridalegal.com/contact.nsf/contact?Open&Section=Attorney_General

Office of Attorney General
State of Illinois

Chicago Main Office
100 West Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60601

Springfield Main Office
500 South Second Street
Springfield, IL 62706 

Nancy Grace: http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81
Foxnews contacts: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77538,00.html
Mike Galanos: http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5c.html?25
CBS news:  http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/feedback/fb_news_form.shtml?tag=footer;footerSite

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: June 01, 2009, 02:26:58 PM »

60 Minutes on Alton Logan
March 11th - 3:34 p.m.

<snipped>

The third signature on the affidavit was that of Andrea Lyon, the public defender who notarized it.

If she was only the notary is there any client privileges?

http://blogs.chicagoreader.com/news-bites/tag/Andrea%20Lyon/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.