April 27, 2024, 12:52:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240110 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: June 01, 2009, 04:15:08 PM »

You can bet your boots the Ant's will try to put a stop to that, Trim, eh??

Oh Boi!!!! More Draaaaaamaaa!!!!!  Monkey Devil!

They cannot, just like they failed in November, and that was a bit more complicated...it is  public park.   They can bicker, call attorneys, bring their hammers & bats but technically they cannot stop a gathering at a peaceful public park.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: June 01, 2009, 04:16:13 PM »

They cannot, just like they failed in November, and that was a bit more complicated...it is  public park.   They can bicker, call attorneys, bring their hammers & bats but technically they cannot stop a gathering at a peaceful public park.

self-edit  ***peaceful gathering at a public park

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: June 01, 2009, 04:17:05 PM »

I went to the link and it says there was a doc dump on Wednesday that speaks of the residue etc and the sticker found nearby. Did we ever get these docs ?
I don't know. I am so lost 
That's how I feel in the Haleigh case, I'm completely lost 

Hi No Rose.  an angelic monkey  I know what you mean.  I can't remember or follow all the docs in this case & even though there are no docs for Haleigh, I can't follow the cast of Characters there.  And I do mean Characters!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #723 on: June 01, 2009, 04:18:13 PM »

The way they looked the other day in court, like the life was knocked out of them, hopefully they will sit at home, and there will be no comment from Conway.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: June 01, 2009, 04:18:29 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19624303/detail.html
Vigil Planned For Anniversary Of Caylee's Death
Event Slated For June 16

POSTED: 2:21 pm EDT June 1, 2009
UPDATED: 2:51 pm EDT June 1, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Some of the many people who helped search for slain toddler Caylee Anthony are planning a vigil to mark the one year anniversary of her death.

A source told WESH 2 the vigil will be held June 16 -- the day investigators believe Caylee died.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in December 2008. Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is in the Orange County Jail charged with her daughter's murder.

Organizers hope to hold the event at Jay Blanchard Park in East Orange County.

The event will include a balloon release and communal prayer.

I wish it could be held around midnight of the 15/16th, because I think she was killed in the night time hours. I never did believe that Caylee ever saw the light of day on the 16th. We may never know exactly, so I guess the 16th is a good enough time to do it.      an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: June 01, 2009, 04:18:56 PM »

I went to the link and it says there was a doc dump on Wednesday that speaks of the residue etc and the sticker found nearby. Did we ever get these docs ?
I don't know. I am so lost 
That's how I feel in the Haleigh case, I'm completely lost 

Hi No Rose.  an angelic monkey  I know what you mean.  I can't remember or follow all the docs in this case & even though there are no docs for Haleigh, I can't follow the cast of Characters there.  And I do mean Characters!   
Hi, it's crazy 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: June 01, 2009, 04:20:41 PM »

Event Slated For June 16

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Some of the many people who helped search for slain toddler Caylee Anthony are planning a vigil to mark the one year anniversary of her death.

A source told WESH 2 the vigil will be held June 16 -- the day investigators believe Caylee died.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in December 2008. Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is in the Orange County Jail charged with her daughter's murder.

I wish it could be held around midnight of the 15/16th, because I think she was killed in the night time hours. I never did believe that Caylee ever saw the light of day on the 16th. We may never know exactly, so I guess the 16th is a good enough time to do it.      an angelic monkey
We probably will never know, but I believe like you do about time of Caylee's death. Wonder if Lenny will be there?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: June 01, 2009, 04:21:07 PM »

Just talked to Lenny, he says he doesnt have a clue about who is organizing the gathering on June 16th.  Also, as promised I asked him if he, Rob or Tracey have any direct knowledge or sighting of the "prepaid cell phone" that Amy spoke about in her deposition - he said they do not...dang I was hoping.  I'm sure LE can contact local providers for the dates surrounding her release in August to see if they can pin down who purchased it & what the number is

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: June 01, 2009, 04:21:55 PM »

Just talked to Lenny, he says he doesnt have a clue about who is organizing the gathering on June 16th.  Also, as promised I asked him if he, Rob or Tracey have any direct knowledge or sighting of the "prepaid cell phone" that Amy spoke about in her deposition - he said they do not...dang I was hoping.  I'm sure LE can contact local providers for the dates surrounding her release in August to see if they can pin down who purchased it & what the number is
Thanks 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: June 01, 2009, 04:27:05 PM »

Thank you Capp.  We still don't have a date for his depo with Morgan, do we?  Was that put on hold until after Geo. & Sin. rescheduled?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: June 01, 2009, 04:29:25 PM »

Don't you remember her public display at the same park with many people gathered for the LP search at JBP?  She has no shame! I didn't see any police or park security coming running up either when she stormed on the scene with the media & Milstupids in tow. She will get a build up of steam before June 16th. I just hope that since the Guardian Angels came to protect the Anthonys from the protestors, that they will return to keep the memorial peaceful. Along a massive show of force from LE. Conway & Nejame could not reason with her. I don't think the likes of Andrea Lyon is going to put the kabash on Spindy. It will be a fight to the death. She is in it for the long haul, and outside of her being put in the slammer she will cause some kind of scene. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: June 01, 2009, 04:33:12 PM »

Well Fanny, let the games begin. 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: June 01, 2009, 04:41:29 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I wonder if Andrea is hoping Cindy does do something stupid so she can add it to her list when she throws her under the bus! 

an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: June 01, 2009, 04:43:32 PM »

Oh you better know it.I'd go if I could.   
I'm not scared,I got plenty of hammers.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: June 01, 2009, 04:44:21 PM »

Don't you remember her public display at the same park with many people gathered for the LP search at JBP?  She has no shame! I didn't see any police or park security coming running up either when she stormed on the scene with the media & Milstupids in tow. She will get a build up of steam before June 16th. I just hope that since the Guardian Angels came to protect the Anthonys from the protestors, that they will return to keep the memorial peaceful. Along a massive show of force from LE. Conway & Nejame could not reason with her. I don't think the likes of Andrea Lyon is going to put the kabash on Spindy. It will be a fight to the death. She is in it for the long haul, and outside of her being put in the slammer she will cause some kind of scene. JMO

Yea, I remember, I watched the USstream live from morning to dusk & even screencapped the events that unfolded but my point is that despite her display with George, the Milsteads, Joy & Cowboy in tow - that search continued & a prayer vigil was still held.  Sure she may protect & cause a scene but she cannot stop the event - that is if they didnt organize it themselves to plant their friggin tree that George referenced was a more proper memorial to Caylee.  Here are a few screencaps off of live video I captured:

But the vigil took place despite the Anthonys scene

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: June 01, 2009, 04:45:47 PM »

Looks like the Anthony's attorney knew something we didn't for once. On LKL they asked him about the sticker evidence being linked back to the house, and he called it nonsense and media gossip...unfortunately he was right, no sticker residue on the duct tape..Sad

BUMP....... NO1ZMONKEY posts this then poof.....she's gone. I wish she would clarify. iirc ... just like the rest of you, that there was residue of heart shaped sticker.

I found it!!!! It is in a supplemental report released in January.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530424/detail.html

Pg 15--of the report.

Snipped>
"While processing the duct tape at the FBI lab in  Quantico, the latent print unit noticed residue in the perfect shape of a heart. The heart was not hand drawn and residue appeared to be consistent with the adhesive side of a heart shape sticker..............

I was trying to help you Fanny(Thor).My phone's been ringing off the hook. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: June 01, 2009, 04:49:52 PM »

The way they looked the other day in court, like the life was knocked out of them, hopefully they will sit at home, and there will be no comment from Conway.

I wonder who all is involved in the vigil?
I say dam Cindy to hell is she show her butt.I'm am so happy someone is gonna do this.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: June 01, 2009, 04:51:17 PM »

All I am trying to say is don't count Spindy out.

When Casey was arrested the first time after "It smelled like a dead body was in the dam*ed car," we thought Spindy would be devastated. She came roaring out with "It was Pizza, and smelly and had maggots and all."

When the M. Bart presser was done and Spindy was sitting there catatonic and frail, we thought she was done for.  Then she came roaring out of the chute on her LKL show and Caylee is alive!

When the body was found, we thought they would be devastated, and what do they do?? They are at the Ritz discussing their next move and dining high on the hog in a public dining room!

We were just sure she would be a total wreck at their public memorial, and what did she do??? The whole terrible thing was a cross between America's Got Talent and the Jerry Springer Show, with all the braying of CMA and Spindy waltzing and singing all over the stage! UGH!!!

I am just saying, don't count Spindy out. She is not going to sit back and take it. Caylee belonged to HER!!! She has said it and done so many things such as just taking down websites that were honoring Caylee's memory. Spindy and George were hit with some shock and awe last week. They are down, but they are certainly not out in my estimation. The wilderbeast be dam*ed!!! I can feel the walls shaking already!   Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: June 01, 2009, 04:51:32 PM »

Event Slated For June 16

Fanny,in my heart I feel the same way about the 15/16.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: June 01, 2009, 04:53:41 PM »

NoRose,it's on now. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.