April 27, 2024, 12:52:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240111 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: June 01, 2009, 04:59:03 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Cappy, I remember those days well at JBP. I thought I had ruptured my bladder a couple of times cause I wouldn't leave my puter chair for a thing!

I not disputing your view. I lubs you.  You are a lot smarter monkey than me. I just really feel that Spindy is going to pull something. The right thing would be to stay out of it. But have you ever seen her do the right thing in this whole time?

Oh Caylee baby, how precious your little soul is. We remember you.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: June 01, 2009, 05:04:14 PM »

Well Fanny, let the games begin. 

All I am trying to say is don't count Spindy out.

When Casey was arrested the first time after "It smelled like a dead body was in the dam*ed car," we thought Spindy would be devastated. She came roaring out with "It was Pizza, and smelly and had maggots and all."

When the M. Bart presser was done and Spindy was sitting there catatonic and frail, we thought she was done for.  Then she came roaring out of the chute on her LKL show and Caylee is alive!

When the body was found, we thought they would be devastated, and what do they do?? They are at the Ritz discussing their next move and dining high on the hog in a public dining room!

We were just sure she would be a total wreck at their public memorial, and what did she do??? The whole terrible thing was a cross between America's Got Talent and the Jerry Springer Show, with all the braying of CMA and Spindy waltzing and singing all over the stage! UGH!!!

I am just saying, don't count Spindy out. She is not going to sit back and take it. Caylee belonged to HER!!! She has said it and done so many things such as just taking down websites that were honoring Caylee's memory. Spindy and George were hit with some shock and awe last week. They are down, but they are certainly not out in my estimation. The wilderbeast be dam*ed!!! I can feel the walls shaking already!   Monkey Devil!

Oh yeah!!!   broom hilda will be flying high again. The bigger the challenge, the louder she will get.   Whatever or whoever, she'll be back, can't wait. teeheee
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: June 01, 2009, 05:05:19 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19624303/detail.html
Vigil Planned For Anniversary Of Caylee's Death

<snipped>
New Member Of Defense Team Has History Of Fighting Death Penalty
For the new member of Casey Anthony's defense team, the fight against the death penalty is a family affair.

Jennifer Lyon and her sister, Rachel, have teamed up to produce controversial documentaries covering media, race and their relationship to the death penalty.

In two documentaries produced by her sister, Jennifer Lyon has taken the position that the media unfairly portrays African Americans, and that stereotype contributes to people of color being dealt death sentences unfairly.

In a pair of documentaries produced by her sister, the lawyer who will lead efforts to keep Casey Anthony out of Florida's death chamber, said blacks and people of color are over represented on television as perpetrators of crime."Crime has been going down for years yet it gets reported 500 or 600 percent more because of the 24 hour news cycle and the need to feed that entertainment beast," she said.

Experts in filmmaker Rachel Lyon's documentary entitled "Juror Number Six" suggest potential jurors may be biased against blacks and people of color based on those media stereotypes, and those biases result in people of color more often being sentenced to death.

Casey Anthony is not a person of color, but her defense team has cited negative coverage as one reason to move the trial out of Orange County. Lyon said her first priority is to convince the judge the evidence is not there to warrant the state seeking death.

"All of those things are being sold as actually representative of what most African American and Hispanic people are," Jennifer Lyon said.

At the same time, Jennifer Lyon said television over represents the threat of crime.

POSTED: 2:21 pm EDT June 1, 2009
UPDATED: 3:43 pm EDT June 1, 2009

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: June 01, 2009, 05:05:21 PM »

Capp, Thanks for posting those pictures.  They sure bring back memories.  I cropped the one of Milstupid & found his twin.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #744 on: June 01, 2009, 05:07:36 PM »

The way they looked the other day in court, like the life was knocked out of them, hopefully they will sit at home, and there will be no comment from Conway.

I wonder who all is involved in the vigil?
I say dam Cindy to hell is she show her butt.I'm am so happy someone is gonna do this.
Me too, and thanks Capp, for those photos, that was quite the day, that slob Milstead with his big mouth. The last photo with Joy holding up her sign. Cindy was going nuts that day, marching down the walk way, spouting off. George grabbing the poster off of Murt's truck 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: June 01, 2009, 05:10:33 PM »

Well Fanny, let the games begin. 

All I am trying to say is don't count Spindy out.

When Casey was arrested the first time after "It smelled like a dead body was in the dam*ed car," we thought Spindy would be devastated. She came roaring out with "It was Pizza, and smelly and had maggots and all."

When the M. Bart presser was done and Spindy was sitting there catatonic and frail, we thought she was done for.  Then she came roaring out of the chute on her LKL show and Caylee is alive!

When the body was found, we thought they would be devastated, and what do they do?? They are at the Ritz discussing their next move and dining high on the hog in a public dining room!

We were just sure she would be a total wreck at their public memorial, and what did she do??? The whole terrible thing was a cross between America's Got Talent and the Jerry Springer Show, with all the braying of CMA and Spindy waltzing and singing all over the stage! UGH!!!

I am just saying, don't count Spindy out. She is not going to sit back and take it. Caylee belonged to HER!!! She has said it and done so many things such as just taking down websites that were honoring Caylee's memory. Spindy and George were hit with some shock and awe last week. They are down, but they are certainly not out in my estimation. The wilderbeast be dam*ed!!! I can feel the walls shaking already!   Monkey Devil!
That's very true, I almost forgot about the catatonic state Cindy was in that day, I thought she was going to fall off her chair  Cindy is probably regrouping and getting ready to strike again.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: June 01, 2009, 05:11:58 PM »

Trimm,
snipped>
Jennifer Lyon and her sister, Rachel, have teamed up to produce controversial documentaries covering media, race and their relationship to the death penalty...........

I just broke my best backscracher and put a crack in my tea glass!

How the he77 are they going to fit Skany into this mix??? 

I knew they would show up!   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: June 01, 2009, 05:12:55 PM »

I so wish that we could all be at the Vigil... I personally would not be worried, I would just stand by behind Thor Fanny's armour and know I'd be protected.   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: June 01, 2009, 05:12:56 PM »

Capp, Thanks for posting those pictures.  They sure bring back memories.  I cropped the one of Milstupid & found his twin.

OMG.....Im rollin    Too funny!!!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: June 01, 2009, 05:12:58 PM »

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: June 01, 2009, 05:14:54 PM »

You guys have to stop doing this, I keep spraying the screen!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: June 01, 2009, 05:15:30 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Cappy, I remember those days well at JBP. I thought I had ruptured my bladder a couple of times cause I wouldn't leave my puter chair for a thing!

I not disputing your view. I lubs you.  You are a lot smarter monkey than me. I just really feel that Spindy is going to pull something. The right thing would be to stay out of it. But have you ever seen her do the right thing in this whole time?

Oh Caylee baby, how precious your little soul is. We remember you.   an angelic monkey

And the rides with Murt  I was afraid of missing something.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: June 01, 2009, 05:18:15 PM »

OMG      Speaking of creeps, does anyone have a picture of Andrea's sister 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: June 01, 2009, 05:19:41 PM »

Trimm,
snipped>
Jennifer Lyon and her sister, Rachel, have teamed up to produce controversial documentaries covering media, race and their relationship to the death penalty...........

Oh, they will manage this, rest assured  puker
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: June 01, 2009, 05:21:51 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19624303/detail.html
Vigil Planned For Anniversary Of Caylee's Death

<snipped>
New Member Of Defense Team Has History Of Fighting Death Penalty
For the new member of Casey Anthony's defense team, the fight against the death penalty is a family affair.

Jennifer Lyon and her sister, Rachel, have teamed up to produce controversial documentaries covering media, race and their relationship to the death penalty.

In two documentaries produced by her sister, Jennifer Lyon has taken the position that the media unfairly portrays African Americans, and that stereotype contributes to people of color being dealt death sentences unfairly.

In a pair of documentaries produced by her sister, the lawyer who will lead efforts to keep Casey Anthony out of Florida's death chamber, said blacks and people of color are over represented on television as perpetrators of crime."Crime has been going down for years yet it gets reported 500 or 600 percent more because of the 24 hour news cycle and the need to feed that entertainment beast," she said.

Experts in filmmaker Rachel Lyon's documentary entitled "Juror Number Six" suggest potential jurors may be biased against blacks and people of color based on those media stereotypes, and those biases result in people of color more often being sentenced to death.

Casey Anthony is not a person of color, but her defense team has cited negative coverage as one reason to move the trial out of Orange County. Lyon said her first priority is to convince the judge the evidence is not there to warrant the state seeking death.

"All of those things are being sold as actually representative of what most African American and Hispanic people are," Jennifer Lyon said.

At the same time, Jennifer Lyon said television over represents the threat of crime.

POSTED: 2:21 pm EDT June 1, 2009
UPDATED: 3:43 pm EDT June 1, 2009

Well she stated its going to take her months to create a document full of bunk & bull just to make the argument against the death penalty being sought in this case (yet she claimed she reviewed why it shouldnt be already-I dispute it should take this proclaimed scholar months to prepare a motion but whateva).  She will have to fight these particular aggravating factors in the Florida statute  921.141  that this case has met , one specifically she CANNOT dispute:

(d)  The capital felony was committed while the defendant was engaged, or was an accomplice, in the commission of, or an attempt to commit, or flight after committing or attempting to commit, any: robbery; sexual battery; aggravated child abuse; abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult resulting in great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement; arson; burglary; kidnapping; aircraft piracy; or unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb.

(i)  The capital felony was a homicide and was committed in a cold, calculated, and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification.

(l)  The victim of the capital felony was a person less than 12 years of age.    Can't dispute this

The guidelines state that you must meet two or more in order to seek the DP

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: June 01, 2009, 05:24:51 PM »

Trimm,
snipped>

Fanny,you were right.They don't care about Caylee either.
$$$$$$$ is all these people care about.
I think I broke my mouse.  Good thing I gotta spare.
I thought I had seen it all after Natalee Holloway disappeared.I have to say there is a lot more evil out there than I ever imagined.
This is not the way the world is supposed to be.
We'll just have to keep emailing and talking to people,and NOT go away.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: June 01, 2009, 05:25:26 PM »

I can't wait to see what Andrea puts together for why this shouldn't be a death penalty case. If she is such a wiz at what she does, you would think it wouldn't take her months to throw all the nonsense together. Is her sister going to be filming a documentary about this case? She might as well.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: June 01, 2009, 05:27:50 PM »

No Rose, Here is the pic I found of Rachel Lyon (from her website).

(Director/Producer) is an Emmy Award-winning documentary filmmaker and professor. She has directed several acclaimed films including, Race to Execution for Independent Lens, Mr. Dreyfuss Goes to Washington for the History Channel, Shadow Over Tibet for PBS and the Emmy Award winner, Men Who Molest for PBS' FRONTLINE. Lyon has created over 60 documentaries for PBS, CNN, National Geographic, and the History Channel, among others.

http://www.jurornumbersix.com/filmmakers.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: June 01, 2009, 05:30:20 PM »

No Rose, Here is the pic I found of Rachel Lyon (from her website).

(Director/Producer) is an Emmy Award-winning documentary filmmaker and professor. She has directed several acclaimed films including, Race to Execution for Independent Lens, Mr. Dreyfuss Goes to Washington for the History Channel, Shadow Over Tibet for PBS and the Emmy Award winner, Men Who Molest for PBS' FRONTLINE. Lyon has created over 60 documentaries for PBS, CNN, National Geographic, and the History Channel, among others.

http://www.jurornumbersix.com/filmmakers.html
Thank-you, guess it's not hard to figure who got the looks with these two sisters. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: June 01, 2009, 05:30:46 PM »

http://www.lionessmedia.com/

I think this may be her.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.