April 27, 2024, 04:46:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240176 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: June 01, 2009, 05:32:38 PM »

No Rose, Here is the pic I found of Rachel Lyon (from her website).

(Director/Producer) is an Emmy Award-winning documentary filmmaker and professor. She has directed several acclaimed films including, Race to Execution for Independent Lens, Mr. Dreyfuss Goes to Washington for the History Channel, Shadow Over Tibet for PBS and the Emmy Award winner, Men Who Molest for PBS' FRONTLINE. Lyon has created over 60 documentaries for PBS, CNN, National Geographic, and the History Channel, among others.

http://www.jurornumbersix.com/filmmakers.html

Ahh the glow of tainted koolaid...this beeotch seems to think sexual predators are curable despite scientific facts disproving it - she is a perfect example of those that have so many predators out there to victimize our children as witnessed by the cases we cover right here daily

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: June 01, 2009, 05:35:47 PM »

Here is what is stated in the remains evidence discovery - pg 15

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: June 01, 2009, 05:36:24 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19624303/detail.html
Vigil Planned For Anniversary Of Caylee's Death

<snipped>
New Member Of Defense Team Has History Of Fighting Death Penalty
For the new member of Casey Anthony's defense team, the fight against the death penalty is a family affair.

Jennifer Lyon and her sister, Rachel, have teamed up to produce controversial documentaries covering media, race and their relationship to the death penalty.

In two documentaries produced by her sister, Jennifer Lyon has taken the position that the media unfairly portrays African Americans, and that stereotype contributes to people of color being dealt death sentences unfairly.

In a pair of documentaries produced by her sister, the lawyer who will lead efforts to keep Casey Anthony out of Florida's death chamber, said blacks and people of color are over represented on television as perpetrators of crime."Crime has been going down for years yet it gets reported 500 or 600 percent more because of the 24 hour news cycle and the need to feed that entertainment beast," she said.

Experts in filmmaker Rachel Lyon's documentary entitled "Juror Number Six" suggest potential jurors may be biased against blacks and people of color based on those media stereotypes, and those biases result in people of color more often being sentenced to death.

Casey Anthony is not a person of color, but her defense team has cited negative coverage as one reason to move the trial out of Orange County. Lyon said her first priority is to convince the judge the evidence is not there to warrant the state seeking death.

"All of those things are being sold as actually representative of what most African American and Hispanic people are," Jennifer Lyon said.

At the same time, Jennifer Lyon said television over represents the threat of crime.

POSTED: 2:21 pm EDT June 1, 2009
UPDATED: 3:43 pm EDT June 1, 2009

yea, Andrea, kinda like Miss "Lily-White" (choke) Casey blaming a Hispanic for kidnapping and murdering her daughter, Caylee.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #763 on: June 01, 2009, 05:37:20 PM »

No Rose, Here is the pic I found of Rachel Lyon (from her website).

(Director/Producer) is an Emmy Award-winning documentary filmmaker and professor. She has directed several acclaimed films including, Race to Execution for Independent Lens, Mr. Dreyfuss Goes to Washington for the History Channel, Shadow Over Tibet for PBS and the Emmy Award winner, Men Who Molest for PBS' FRONTLINE. Lyon has created over 60 documentaries for PBS, CNN, National Geographic, and the History Channel, among others.

http://www.jurornumbersix.com/filmmakers.html

Ahh the glow of tainted koolaid...this beeotch seems to think sexual predators are curable despite scientific facts disproving it - she is a perfect example of those that have so many predators out there to victimize our children as witnessed by the cases we cover right here daily
But God forbid if there would be one in her neighborhood, I'm sure the sh!t would hit the fan quickly.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: June 01, 2009, 05:38:08 PM »

I had done some research prior to this on Andrea L. and her convoluted sense of the law.  When she did not report that a man was sitting in person for a crime he committed..when the facts came out...you would have thought they would have been embarrassed by what  they had done.....but, no....they let an innocent man sit in jail all those years knowing he was innocent..and let a murder run the streets.

Seems like Andrea has forgotten the laws were written by the people for the people..to protect the people from the people she represents.  Somewhere along the line winning has become more important to her then seeking justice.

Her sister is a piece of work.  She also did a documentary on RSO's and how they were being treated in a behavior program in Seattle..how humane that program was.  Unfortunately that program is full chit..and most behaviorist today are in agreement that RSO's can not be rehabilitated..not even by castration...like her sister they are blooded after their first offenses.

You know who I would really like to see interview these two..Oprah.  Oprah does not stand for injustice against children ..she is a victim advocate.  She would not buy this chit about racial innuendos..heck the innocent man Andrea left sitting in jail was black.

She will not win this case and she will get so much attention from this she will be the most hated trio of women in America....Casey, Andrea and Cindy.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: June 01, 2009, 05:39:02 PM »

Excellent point seeme. How is Ms Lyons going to pussy foot around that little issue.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: June 01, 2009, 05:40:45 PM »

I had done some research prior to this on Andrea L. and her convoluted sense of the law.  When she did not report that a man was sitting in person for a crime he committed..when the facts came out...you would have thought they would have been embarrassed by what  they had done.....but, no....they let an innocent man sit in jail all those years knowing he was innocent..and let a murder run the streets.

Seems like Andrea has forgotten the laws were written by the people for the people..to protect the people from the people she represents.  Somewhere along the line winning has become more important to her then seeking justice.

Her sister is a piece of work.  She also did a documentary on RSO's and how they were being treated in a behavior program in Seattle..how humane that program was.  Unfortunately that program is full chit..and most behaviorist today are in agreement that RSO's can not be rehabilitated..not even by castration...like her sister they are blooded after their first offenses.

You know who I would really like to see interview these two..Oprah.  Oprah does not stand for injustice against children ..she is a victim advocate.  She would not buy this chit about racial innuendos..heck the innocent man Andrea left sitting in jail was black.

She will not win this case and she will get so much attention from this she will be the most hated trio of women in America....Casey, Andrea and Cindy.
  an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: June 01, 2009, 05:43:55 PM »

Trimm,
snipped>
Jennifer Lyon and her sister, Rachel, have teamed up to produce controversial documentaries covering media, race and their relationship to the death penalty...........

I just broke my best backscracher and put a crack in my tea glass!

How the he77 are they going to fit Skany into this mix??? 

I knew they would show up!   

Maybe Rachel is part of a package deal to get Andrea, Rachel gets full video rights and Andrea gets full access to the media circuit to flog her book.  Regardless of the verdict they both win.  Rachel can do a documentary called "The day the Needle Goes In"  or "Juicing up Old Sparky - A Love Affair".
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: June 01, 2009, 05:45:57 PM »

Trimm,
snipped>
Jennifer Lyon and her sister, Rachel, have teamed up to produce controversial documentaries covering media, race and their relationship to the death penalty...........

Maybe Rachel is part of a package deal to get Andrea, Rachel gets full video rights and Andrea gets full access to the media circuit to flog her book.  Regardless of the verdict they both win.  Rachel can do a documentary called "The day the Needle Goes In"  or "Juicing up Old Sparky - A Love Affair".
  Win, win situation
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: June 01, 2009, 05:48:19 PM »

I don't think that Stan The Man is going to allow all th histronics and drama in his court that she is used to in Illinois.  And how hard is it to save someone from the DP there..I mean really..they have a moratorium on the DP...so she's all hot air.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #770 on: June 01, 2009, 05:49:16 PM »

Capp, Thanks for posting those pictures.  They sure bring back memories.  I cropped the one of Milstupid & found his twin.

WORMTAIL!!!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: June 01, 2009, 05:51:51 PM »

I don't think that Stan The Man is going to allow all th histronics and drama in his court that she is used to in Illinois.  And how hard is it to save someone from the DP there..I mean really..they have a moratorium on the DP...so she's all hot air.
I know, huh 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #772 on: June 01, 2009, 05:52:02 PM »

The way they looked the other day in court, like the life was knocked out of them, hopefully they will sit at home, and there will be no comment from Conway.

I wonder who all is involved in the vigil?
I say dam Cindy to hell is she show her butt.I'm am so happy someone is gonna do this.

I just emailed Richard Grund and asked him if he was involved. I will let you know when he responds.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: June 01, 2009, 05:52:27 PM »

Excellent point seeme. How is Ms Lyons going to pussy foot around that little issue.

NRCG   ummm, I can't see ms. wildebeast pussy footing around anything, including an issue. She one big mama!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #774 on: June 01, 2009, 05:53:49 PM »

Use these links when writing about the atrocity of injustice Lyons willingly participated in regarding Mr. Logan's case.    Her comments regarding her defense with a defendant she hated yet still defended him should also be included - her father referenced she was blooded from that point on...more like her morals were slaughtered!

How embarrassing that your Father refers to you like a dog. She was blooded. OMG, just like a hound dog!  Monkey Devil!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: June 01, 2009, 05:55:05 PM »

Trimm,
snipped>

Win, win situation

One eensy weensy problem, how in the heck are they going to get slore to seem sympathetic?  Pathetic maybe but not sympathetic.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: June 01, 2009, 05:59:24 PM »

I am still looking for information on the other sister, Jennifer Lyon.

I found a Jennifer Lyon Bell, in Amsterdam.

I'm afraid to post the link, because I don't know this is her.

If anyone can find a link to Andrea's sister, Jennifer, please post a link for me.

TIA

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #777 on: June 01, 2009, 05:59:44 PM »

Well Fanny, let the games begin. 

All I am trying to say is don't count Spindy out.

When Casey was arrested the first time after "It smelled like a dead body was in the dam*ed car," we thought Spindy would be devastated. She came roaring out with "It was Pizza, and smelly and had maggots and all."

When the M. Bart presser was done and Spindy was sitting there catatonic and frail, we thought she was done for.  Then she came roaring out of the chute on her LKL show and Caylee is alive!

When the body was found, we thought they would be devastated, and what do they do?? They are at the Ritz discussing their next move and dining high on the hog in a public dining room!

We were just sure she would be a total wreck at their public memorial, and what did she do??? The whole terrible thing was a cross between America's Got Talent and the Jerry Springer Show, with all the braying of CMA and Spindy waltzing and singing all over the stage! UGH!!!

I am just saying, don't count Spindy out. She is not going to sit back and take it. Caylee belonged to HER!!! She has said it and done so many things such as just taking down websites that were honoring Caylee's memory. Spindy and George were hit with some shock and awe last week. They are down, but they are certainly not out in my estimation. The wilderbeast be dam*ed!!! I can feel the walls shaking already!   Monkey Devil!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #778 on: June 01, 2009, 06:09:41 PM »

Well, I know who will be presiding over the memorial at Jay Blanchard Park!! They originally wanted to do it over on Suburban and Rev. Grund suggested JB Park instead.   

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: June 01, 2009, 06:12:30 PM »

How do WE know she isn't a serial killer? 
Cindy did say "OH NO NOT ANOTHER ONE" and the NG case is still open with the "mysterious" missing Blackjack phone missing.

I happened to be looking at the 2008 homicide map for Orlando when I awoke before dawn and couldn't get back to sleep.  Was looking for patterns around the time when Casey told Annie she was going crazy and needed to check herself into an institution.  (IIRC that was March-ish 2008.) Started with late February:

Feb. 28, 2008
:  Mark Neville, age 31, found murdered (manner of death undisclosed) inside his home at 516 Pigeon Circle in Orlando.  Presumably died between midnight and morning.

Mar. 16, 2008:  Omar Roman, age 30, shot in his garage at 707 Okaloosa Ave. at 2:30 am, as he and his gf returned from a trip to Taco Bell.  GF reported they were accosted by two persons with black bandanas covering their faces.  No description of persons or vehicle, however.  Possible drug-related killing.

Mar. 21, 2008:  Oscar Moradel, age 40, shot inside his home at 6608 Bayboro Ct. by unknown killer.  Officers called to scene around 6 pm.  White male, 30-ish, 5' 7" seen running from rear of home toward Chickasaw Trail wearing a black jacket, white shirt, and dark sunglasses.  Home invasion; officers believe victim was targeted.

Mar. 22, 2008:  John Ortiz, age 41, shot in his backyard at 7288 Leighton Way around 3:40 am when he went outside to confront a presumed prowler who had climbed the fence.  (Ortiz had a black-belt.)  He had been alerted by a neighbor who saw the prowler enter Ortiz's yard.

With the exception of the third one (Moradel), these killings occurred in the area bordered by Lake Underhill, Chickasaw, Curry Ford, and Goldenrod in the wee hours of the morning.   Moradel's home was near Lee Vista and Narcoosee, which is near the Anthony home and the airport.  All are open cases, unsolved. Two or three cases possibly involved drugs.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/custom/data/orl-homicidemap2008-main,0,5382337.htmlpage

Ran out of steam, so I stopped at March 22, but IIRC there were similar cases after.  Most likely nothing to do with Casey, but the m.o. was the same, victims killed in their own homes, by gunshot, and they occurred in areas that dovetail with the case.  Interesting question regardless, Turbo.

(Hi Monkeys!  Just here for a bit to catch up.  Glad Monks are on fire about the baloney with A.Lyon.  It is deplorable what is happening.  Between that and Geraldo's despicable, unconscionable behavior, can't process it all at the moment b/c I'm unwell.  The emotion is a bit much, but will jump on that bandwagon with ya when I'm feeling better.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.