April 27, 2024, 04:32:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240173 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: June 01, 2009, 06:13:12 PM »

Well, I know who will be presiding over the memorial at Jay Blanchard Park!! They originally wanted to do it over on Suburban and Rev. Grund suggested JB Park instead.   

Do we have any Monkeys planning to attend?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #781 on: June 01, 2009, 06:22:36 PM »

The way they looked the other day in court, like the life was knocked out of them, hopefully they will sit at home, and there will be no comment from Conway.

I wonder who all is involved in the vigil?
I say dam Cindy to hell is she show her butt.I'm am so happy someone is gonna do this.

I just emailed Richard Grund and asked him if he was involved. I will let you know when he responds.
Thanks Boo 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: June 01, 2009, 06:23:31 PM »

The way they looked the other day in court, like the life was knocked out of them, hopefully they will sit at home, and there will be no comment from Conway.

I say dam Cindy to hell is she show her butt.I'm am so happy someone is gonna do this.

I just emailed Richard Grund and asked him if he was involved. I will let you know when he responds.
Thanks Boo 

He will be attendance

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: June 01, 2009, 06:23:51 PM »

Well, I know who will be presiding over the memorial at Jay Blanchard Park!! They originally wanted to do it over on Suburban and Rev. Grund suggested JB Park instead.   
  an angelic monkey
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: June 01, 2009, 06:23:59 PM »

Use these links when writing about the atrocity of injustice Lyons willingly participated in regarding Mr. Logan's case.    Her comments regarding her defense with a defendant she hated yet still defended him should also be included - her father referenced she was blooded from that point on...more like her morals were slaughtered!
How embarrassing that your Father refers to you like a dog. She was blooded. OMG, just like a hound dog!  Monkey Devil!
True, and where I live, children who make their first kill as hunters are also said to be "blooded."  They usually have some kind of ritual, like rubbing blood onto the kid's face, or  (yuck) having the kid taste the blood or even eat a bite of raw heart or liver!  Eww.  (Desi is not a hunter, nope.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: June 01, 2009, 06:24:23 PM »

He will be in attendance.....sorries  Im exhausted & my spine is spitting nails, did too muckin fuch today

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: June 01, 2009, 06:25:54 PM »

Use these links when writing about the atrocity of injustice Lyons willingly participated in regarding Mr. Logan's case.    Her comments regarding her defense with a defendant she hated yet still defended him should also be included - her father referenced she was blooded from that point on...more like her morals were slaughtered!
How embarrassing that your Father refers to you like a dog. She was blooded. OMG, just like a hound dog!  Monkey Devil!
True, and where I live, children who make their first kill as hunters are also said to be "blooded."  They usually have some kind of ritual, like rubbing blood onto the kid's face, or  (yuck) having the kid taste the blood or even eat a bite of raw heart or liver!  Eww.  (Desi is not a hunter, nope.)

I'm no hunter either, hope you feel better soon  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: June 01, 2009, 06:27:57 PM »

He will be in attendance.....sorries  Im exhausted & my spine is spitting nails, did too muckin fuch today
    And it doesn't help the spine when you get upset and tense up with all these issues, I unfortunately know this also. Hope you feel better soon.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #788 on: June 01, 2009, 06:29:37 PM »

You can bet your boots the Ant's will try to put a stop to that, Trim, eh??

Oh you better know it.I'd go if I could.   
I'm not scared,I got plenty of hammers.   

I got nails!!!   

We're ready to drive 'em Trimm!!!!   

( sorry, I'm coming up from behind...............)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #789 on: June 01, 2009, 06:31:20 PM »

I think it's a typo. I think he said, "She was bloated"
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #790 on: June 01, 2009, 06:35:09 PM »

OMG that's disgusting!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: June 01, 2009, 06:35:40 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/caylee-anthony-vigil-to-be-held-june-16.html

« Emmys moved a week earlier -- away from football  | Main
Caylee Anthony: Vigil to be held June 16, WESH reports
posted by halboedeker on Jun 1, 2009 6:13:09 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Some people who searched for Caylee Anthony hope to stage a remembrance June 16, WESH-Channel 2 reported today.

The vigil will fall on the first anniversary of the day that investigators believe the toddler died.

"Organizers hope to hold the event at Jay Blanchard Park," anchor Martha Sugalski said. "We're told the event will include a balloon release and communal prayer."

Anchor Jim  Payne said "a source" told the station about the vigil.

Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter.

WESH's Bob Kealing also discussed Andrea Lyon, the death-qualified attorney from Chicago who joined the Anthony team last week. Her style "can be emotional and perhaps even unconventional," Kealing said. He cited two cases: In one before the Illinois Supreme Court, she re-enacted a crime. In another case, she handcuffed herself to a railing to depict how investigators got a confession from her client.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #792 on: June 01, 2009, 06:35:49 PM »

Do we have any Monkeys planning to attend?

Too far for me, but I will be there in spirit!!  an angelic monkey

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #793 on: June 01, 2009, 06:36:53 PM »

Thanks Boo 

You are welcome. He's a good man and always responds quickly. I heart him!! 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #794 on: June 01, 2009, 06:38:28 PM »

You can bet your boots the Ant's will try to put a stop to that, Trim, eh??

Oh you better know it.I'd go if I could.   
I'm not scared,I got plenty of hammers.   

I got nails!!!   

We're ready to drive 'em Trimm!!!!   

( sorry, I'm coming up from behind...............)

I think you are going to need stakes. Make them silver just to be on the safe side. Make sure you get the heart on the first try or you will be sorry!! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: June 01, 2009, 06:38:48 PM »

Thanks Boo.I'm glad he'll be there.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: June 01, 2009, 06:39:10 PM »

Andrea handcuffed herself to a railing, okey dokey 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #797 on: June 01, 2009, 06:39:20 PM »

I think it's a typo. I think he said, "She was bloated"

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: June 01, 2009, 06:40:12 PM »

Thanks Boo 

You are welcome. He's a good man and always responds quickly. I heart him!! 

an angelic monkey

My money's on Lenny being there too.    an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: June 01, 2009, 06:40:30 PM »

Cindy and George are just going love to hear Mr Grund will be doing the memorial for Caylee. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.