April 27, 2024, 02:49:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240141 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2009, 11:10:04 AM »

Andrea Lyon is NO ANGEL!
Andrea Lyon Allowed an Innocent Man to Rot in Prison for 26 years!
http://www.chicagoreader.com/features/stories/hottype/080131/

His name was Alton Logan, maybe some here are familiar with his case,
60 Minutes did a story on him last year.
http://depaullaw.typepad.com/library/2008/03/60-minutes-segm.html

I appreciate this, when I'm done with things around here I will certainly read this, thanks 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2009, 11:11:09 AM »

I got a sore pointing finger from rolling my mouse to catch up, now everyone is leaving..........

I did read every single post from today and there have been some really good ones. Some I would have posted back on, but now it is too late and wouldn't make sense. Best discussion we have had in a while. I am glad I am in the cage with such smart and caring monkeys.

Trimm, I parked the Newscart safely back in its spot. Not a scratch on it.

A!, sounded like you had a horrific event in your life. I am proud of you for seeing it through. I would have expected nothing less of you.
Thank you Fanny!

Always1 I read your post on the previous thread and I must say what you did was very commendable it takes people like you who are persistent to keep this problem in the forefront and protect our children.  So I am not off topic in here I will leave you a little background of a situation that has touched my life about suspected abuse against kids.  What you did was honorable.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2009, 11:12:10 AM »

Oops I will leave the message in musings.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2009, 11:13:47 AM »

Geez..been trying to keep up for a couple of days, but had 2 of my GC and I feel like poor Trimm...and I didn't even play badmitton.

Did you all hear LKB mention to the judge that she has been doing the depo's via SKPE?  Why do you all think she thought it was important to work that into the hearing's minutes?

I have my own ideas and I think Andrea Lyon alluded to it in her press interview.

I have no clue to what SKPE means, anybody?

I found the following on the skype website. Seems to be some type of free long distance.

snipped

We all love something for nothing. With Skype’s free software – by the way, it works seamlessly with your internet connection – you can chat away with free Skype-to-Skype calls and never worry about cost, time or distance. Share the love and get your friends to download Skype so you can talk, instant message (IM) or make video calls for nothing. You can also make local, long distance and international calls to phones and mobiles at great rates too.

http://www.skype.com/getconnected/
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2009, 11:14:04 AM »

Geez..been trying to keep up for a couple of days, but had 2 of my GC and I feel like poor Trimm...and I didn't even play badmitton.

Did you all hear LKB mention to the judge that she has been doing the depo's via SKPE?  Why do you all think she thought it was important to work that into the hearing's minutes?

I have my own ideas and I think Andrea Lyon alluded to it in her press interview.

My son uses it for school all the time to talk to one of his professors and friends. He also can skype me from school and for his out of town trips. We have it here at home so we don't have to yell at one anther when he is in his bedroom and I am on my laptop.  You also have the capability to talk or text. All you need is earphones with a mic. It can be private as you have to be signed up as a contract to use it with a particular person. We love it. Much cheaper than cell phone charges. Free!!! 

http://www.skype.com/

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2009, 11:15:01 AM »

Skype's been around for years, but I've never gotten around to trying it out.

So..  any Case-Face news today?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2009, 11:15:58 AM »

I found the following on the skype website. Seems to be some type of free long distance.

snipped

We all love something for nothing. With Skype’s free software – by the way, it works seamlessly with your internet connection – you can chat away with free Skype-to-Skype calls and never worry about cost, time or distance. Share the love and get your friends to download Skype so you can talk, instant message (IM) or make video calls for nothing. You can also make local, long distance and international calls to phones and mobiles at great rates too.

Thank-you    Technology and me are strangers 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2009, 11:16:17 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!

WHY haven't we seen attorneys for the media before Judge Strickland fighting for the people's right to see the video of Casey on December 11.  IMO the Judge is practically begging the media to present a case!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2009, 11:16:58 AM »

Hi twocents, mizjay, KarmaRoundUp, QuietMonkey, BluesyGram, angoramonkey, always 1, Missiontoconvict, Gypsy DD, joesamas mama, theboyzmom, Jessie and 7 Guests!   

I agree with all the posts about Cindy............ something's changed. I think that her own lack of success in court may have contributed to her fear of these proceedings and may be adding to all the points made here. She knows first hand that things don't have to go according to her way of thinking in a court room and that the court is all powerful when they don't. JMO.

As far as Casey not even giving them a glance........ I don't know. Casey comes into court with absolute tunnel vision these days. To me, she seems painfully aware the world is watching, and I'm thinking she wouldn't want to have to look at Jessie, his dad, Amy, etc. anymore than Cindy and George. She knows that she and her team are plotting to point fingers at anybody other than herself, and as she enters an arena where those people may be present, she just keeps a determined eye on her team rather than those she's willing to take her place in this. JMO.
ITA with this CBB, she knows her team is going to through them under the bus. I think KC is really looking foward to it when it happens. JMO JSM. Good Morning by the way.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: May 30, 2009, 11:17:37 AM »

My son uses it for school all the time to talk to one of his professors and friends. He also can skype me from school and for his out of town trips. We have it here at home so we don't have to yell at one anther when he is in his bedroom and I am on my laptop.  You also have the capability to talk or text. All you need is earphones with a mic. It can be private as you have to be signed up as a contract to use it with a particular person. We love it. Much cheaper than cell phone charges. Free!!! 

Thanks, my neighbors would love for us to have that, I'm always screaming, because my husband is hard of hearing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2009, 11:18:38 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!

WHY haven't we seen attorneys for the media before Judge Strickland fighting for the people's right to see the video of Casey on December 11.  IMO the Judge is practically begging the media to present a case!

I know, odd isn't it, I'm sure the media will be heard on this, let's hope so.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2009, 11:19:26 AM »

I just watched that "incident" segment of the hearing, there is a quick slight gulp in the throat & eye bulge from Casey proceeding to wide opened blank stare - usually when one is speaking and does that its an indication of lying/concealing....so what I can glean from that is she knows Bozo is lying for her.  The rest of her reactions range from being emotionally detached with the ability to crack comments, write notes (one can imagine), flirt & laugh despite the conversation being about Caylee's murder to being  full of disdain for her predicament.  The note she passed to Lyons was either asking who was behind her to the right or making a crack about who was behind her to the right side of the aisle judging by the look Lyons takes in that direction & nods yes -- my guess Rev Grund, and Im sure she & her parents were extremely uncomfortable with that presence....its gonna get much worse than that so they better purchase some big girl & boy panties at Target, maybe a case of depends.
Again, I'm confused, the incident comment, what could this possibly mean? That there was an incident and somehow Caylee got in the way and was killed, the incident with Cindy choking Casey, what incident?

When Desi or Cap comes maybe they can explain. See, I thought everybody meant bozo almost said" at the time of THE incident" and then caught himself.  Like he's admitting that there was an incident as opposed to ZG swiping Caylee and kc knows nothing.
THat's what I thought they were taliking about.??
Did you see the little eye thing on kc?  It wasn't huge but one of those things, like if you know your child is fibbing cause they always have a little eye twitch or something, she really does seem to react to his muff on words, to me, anyways. 
Thank-you, I see. I for the life of me, cannot see how Baez will stay lead attorney. Linda and Andrea whether I care for them or not, do have reputations that I'm sure they would somewhat like to maintain. I don't see how these two burly women, are going to allow such a bumbling fool to continue. Casey does have nervous twitches and habits, the hand rubbing and hair pulling. Again I'll ask, if a lawyer and his/her client are having sex, is there no lawyer law that says that can't be happening, and the lawyer is off the case?
IDK No Rose, I wish I didn know about the lawyer and client having sex, would he get disbarred. Wish I could help you. I'm sure when Capp gets here she would know.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2009, 11:22:32 AM »

Thanks JSM, I just wondered, it doesn't seem ethical, but who knows?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2009, 11:24:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  I have been getting caught up on the previous thread and I agree there sure are some great posts over there - I had over 30 pages to catch up on and I didn't want the thread to end - you are all great!
Good morning Mission, there were some great posts over there. I just wish I could reply to some of them in this thread, but I'm not sure how to do it if it is at all possible.

Good Morning to you to JSM always nice to see you    I am wondering if a cut and paste would be ok to do - there are alot of good posts over there.  Hugs to Josef.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2009, 11:25:31 AM »

It looked like LKB, Macalousa (sp) and Andrea Lyon were looking at Bozo in astonishment while he was talking in the courtroom (wonder if they have told Bozo yet how horrible he is). 

They all know that he is going to put the jury to sleep during the trial with all of his ums and ers and that the SA is trying the whole time to keep a straight face.  You actually forget the point that he is trying to make in mid-sentence (he forgets also IMO).

I agree the DP atty usually makes their appearance much later...however, in this case the State wanted to know WHO the DP atty is NOW.  IMO, that is why the State put the DP back on the table......to put Bozo in the 2nd Chair....because they know KC has grounds for ineffectiveness of counsel.  Inappropriate groping, sexual contact, etc.....is grounds for ineffectiveness of counsel...and the Judge nor the SA want to try this twice.  So sorry I feel like I am rambling.  Will be busy most of tomorrow and wanted to get this down before it left the front of my mind.

You brought out a good point about KC not having any grounds to claim ineffective counsel with AL onboard.  Quite possibly part of the reason SA brought back the DP. I also believe that there is a lot of damning evidence we haven't seen yet.

ITA agree.  N2...they definately have more than enough evidence to convince a jury that she did it and that she deserves the DP.  

All the talking heads says that this case is really going to make it difficult to convict future cases of Murder1 because those cases won't/don't have this much evidence.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2009, 11:29:25 AM »

Hi twocents, mizjay, KarmaRoundUp, QuietMonkey, BluesyGram, angoramonkey, always 1, Missiontoconvict, Gypsy DD, joesamas mama, theboyzmom, Jessie and 7 Guests!   

I agree with all the posts about Cindy............ something's changed. I think that her own lack of success in court may have contributed to her fear of these proceedings and may be adding to all the points made here. She knows first hand that things don't have to go according to her way of thinking in a court room and that the court is all powerful when they don't. JMO.

As far as Casey not even giving them a glance........ I don't know. Casey comes into court with absolute tunnel vision these days. To me, she seems painfully aware the world is watching, and I'm thinking she wouldn't want to have to look at Jessie, his dad, Amy, etc. anymore than Cindy and George. She knows that she and her team are plotting to point fingers at anybody other than herself, and as she enters an arena where those people may be present, she just keeps a determined eye on her team rather than those she's willing to take her place in this. JMO.

I agree and up to this point she has not had to face those who have fallen prey to KC's lies and now the finger pointing - hate to tell her it is only going to get worse - wait until she has to face them while they are sitting on the stand right in front of her - I want to see her squirm.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2009, 11:32:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. I have turned down the opportunity to go to the lake today. So I will be in the cage today.

Desi thanks for the posting the video where Baez mentions the incident, KC takes a deep breath, then keeps staring at him. I don't know about reading people, but for one second when she inhaled, I think in her mind she knows she is screwed. I bet that new lawyer is gonna knock the crap out of KC and tell her she better show some emotion in the courtroom or else.

JMO JSM
Good Morning, I'll be here also, just have to shop and walk the dog. This new lawyer means business, come hell or high water, it will be done Ms Lyons way 
Sounds like we are doing the same thing today No Rose. Yes the new lawyer means business. I think that is why Cindy was crying before court.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2009, 11:38:20 AM »

snipped

Thank-you    Technology and me are strangers 
Me too No Rose, I saw Oprah hawking it on her show the other day, so I probably won't be using it.  Monkey Devil!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2009, 11:39:38 AM »

Hey, monkeys!  I just got done catching up--wow, some serious brain action going last night!  Won't be here much today, Belly Dancing Recital at 2 pm--gonna take until then to wedge myself into the "appliance" (ie spanx). 
Had to comment on the Burly addition--(only time I'm going to be mean, I swear.)
She'd better not wear schoolbus yellow, small children might try to board her.
Ok, got it out of my system.  Have a great day.  Keep fighting the good fight.
 Oh, and I do believe that G & C are facing a day of reckoning and the realization has just kicked in.  You know what they say about Karma...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2009, 11:42:43 AM »

I didn't see any strange reaction. I did see KC 'sigh'...but nothing more. I watched it 3 times. Baez is like Porky Pig when he speaks. It is quite pathetic, lol. Abadee abadee abadee......that's all folks!!

I did not see it either - but when JB speaks his fake friendliness with the judge is nauseating!

It is nauseating - & I hate it when he says: "Judge" instead of "Your Honor" ... he is so disrespectful,imo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.