April 27, 2024, 03:34:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240154 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: June 01, 2009, 06:40:53 PM »

How embarrassing that your Father refers to you like a dog. She was blooded. OMG, just like a hound dog!  Monkey Devil!
True, and where I live, children who make their first kill as hunters are also said to be "blooded."  They usually have some kind of ritual, like rubbing blood onto the kid's face, or  (yuck) having the kid taste the blood or even eat a bite of raw heart or liver!  Eww.  (Desi is not a hunter, nope.)
    I'm no hunter either, hope you feel better soon  an angelic monkey
Thank you, NRCG.  I did think it was a creepy analogy that Lyon's father made, and not particularly apt, since the whole point is that she's preventing a convicted killer or rapist from being put to death.  Never mind, can't talk about her without getting worked up; trying to get well.  I'll keep it clinical today, and probably only hang out in the cage for a little bit.

One thing I'll gripe about, though and then I need to stay calm:  On her site, the obviously planted comment quoted here unbelievably referred to the Anthonys as "good, honest, decent people trapped in a nightmare" (not exact quote, but those words were used). 

Good? Honest? Decent?  Not even close.  You know what?  The good, honest, decent people that are trapped in a nightmare would be -- certainly not the A's -- but US.  People like the Monkeys here who are stunned by the behavior and actions of these odious people, and who are trying to hold onto our peace of mind as we follow this circus of a case in pursuit of justice for little Caylee.  Shame on Andrea Lyon. 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #801 on: June 01, 2009, 06:41:00 PM »

Andrea handcuffed herself to a railing, okey dokey 

Someone should have swallowed the key at that point. Too Bad. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: June 01, 2009, 06:41:11 PM »

Hey everyone! Im behind in reading the post today but i know some of you like reading BB11 blogs..heres her new one......

http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie

Live each day as if it were your last!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: June 01, 2009, 06:42:02 PM »

He will be in attendance.....sorries  Im exhausted & my spine is spitting nails, did too muckin fuch today
    And it doesn't help the spine when you get upset and tense up with all these issues, I unfortunately know this also. Hope you feel better soon.

Tks sweetie, so sorry you share this agony - its a b!tch LOL  Lubs ya

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #804 on: June 01, 2009, 06:42:21 PM »

Cindy and George are just going love to hear Mr Grund will be doing the memorial for Caylee. 

an angelic monkey  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: June 01, 2009, 06:42:35 PM »

I have mixed feelings about Andrea Lyon joining/leading the team.

On the one hand, I want KC to get the DP and worry about/beg for her life.  However, given AL's MO of blaming the family and digging up all of the skeletons in their closet tickles my funny bone.  

So, if I am given a choice of KC getting the DP OR getting LWOP AND nailing ShroomHead & PoopyFace at the same time for their non-parenting/parenting in cultivating, covering up and obstruction of justice for a baby-killer I am faced with a difficult dilema.

In my heart and my head I know KC will go to jail....AL nor anyone else can prevent that.  There is a preponderance of evidence...almost too much and the Prosecutors are going to have to pare down what they have in order not to bore or overwhelm the jury.  And to think, we still haven't heard it all yet....Wowza!  

C&G remind me of constantly picking at a scab...they never let it heal.  Every time I see them, hear them, or about them...it reopens.  So if AL can be instrumental to stop that damn scamdation FOREVER and drive them back under that rock that they crawled out of ...I will trade that for LWOP for Slore.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: June 01, 2009, 06:42:35 PM »

Cindy and George are just going love to hear Mr Grund will be doing the memorial for Caylee. 

I'm with Fanny....look for trouble.Don't county Cin-cin out. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #807 on: June 01, 2009, 06:42:43 PM »

Lost opportunity 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: June 01, 2009, 06:42:46 PM »

He will be in attendance.....sorries  Im exhausted & my spine is spitting nails, did too muckin fuch today
    And it doesn't help the spine when you get upset and tense up with all these issues, I unfortunately know this also. Hope you feel better soon.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: June 01, 2009, 06:44:07 PM »

I'm with Fanny....look for trouble.Don't county Cin-cin out. 
Cindy will be there with her posse 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #810 on: June 01, 2009, 06:46:27 PM »

From BB-11

Geraldo 5/31/09 Linda Kenny-Baden/Jose Baez

GERALDO:  get a clue- the prosecution has NOT leaked a thing!  Prosecution is required by Florida Law to make everything public.  Geraldo says he believes KC is most likely guilty BUT thinks the prosecution is .........and Jose calls it a SHAM JOB--wtf?  lol

Issues 5/29/09  10 min  video

NBC "Today Show"  5/29/09 Jose Baez  5mins.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947
Click here to watch all KC video's- Nancy Grace, Geraldo, everything, every video ever made.

Jose Baez, said his fight to stop the release of a jailhouse video is far from over.  The video shows Casey's reaction to learning that a child's remains had been found in a wooded-area on December 11. Baez is positive he can convince the court to make sure the public never sees the video recording.  My take is Jose is full of sheet. 

Jose said: "I think we have to get all of the facts in front of court. We've taken two depositions with both correctional officers who were there. Both of them had told us that what they did to her was cruel and unusual," said Baez. 

DO YOU BELIEVE THIS? I DON'T- MY BET IS ON THE FACT THAT JOSE IS LYING AND MOST LIKELY JOSE BADGERED QUESTIONS IN THE DEPO. SUCH AS:

"Don't you think if someone orchastrated this with intention to sell the video to the public to embarras my client---won't you agree this is cruel and unusal?"  MY MONEY  is Jose posed a question like this to the deputies that forced them to agree just so Jose could grand stand in court.

Judge Stan Strickland delayed making a decision on the video at a hearing Thursday. The judge gave the media a week to decide whether they want to fight to get a copy of the jail video.

WHY?  Because Jose asked the judge for court time to rule on this motion. Only problem was Jose did not had over his motion to the prosecution, and all parties involved until 6pm the night before. Jose is grand standing and is on a mdeia tour to LET OUT his altered version of reality.
Jose Baez--tried to accomplish three things when he asked the court for a hearing on his motions, but he didn't file the proper paper work for any of them. ... And that means everyone will have to go back to court to hear the same motions all over again because of Jose incompetant lawyer skills. AND everyone noticed!

Baez filed incomplete motions and failed to give legal reasons for seeking the phone records. Lyon had not filed her documents to be accepted by the court. They had a month to do it and the documents are ON LINE. Not an impressive start.

The jail has a week to respond to allegations it violated Casey's civil rights when it recorded her reaction to a child's remains being found. Again- because Jose was incompetant and wasted the courts time and all the other people involved time. It was pathetic.

She calls herself the Angel of Death Row BUT she can not complete simple paper work to be accepted as a Florida lawyer:     Attorney Andrea Lyon explained her approach to defending Casey Anthony:  “The state has no grounds to seek the death penalty for Anthony, and Lyon plans to fight it.  There is no question in my mind that they are seeking a tactical advantage," Lyon said of prosecutors. "And I intend to say so bluntly, boldly and in front of this court."   "I believe that the Florida law simply doesn't allow asking for the death penalty in these circumstances."

The law requires Ms. Lyon to be called the lead counsel BUT  Ms. Lyon said:  "She sees herself as an equal member of the team."   OMG- another reason for appeal!

The reason Cindy looked so pissed when she came in:
When she walked in, she went to sit ‘front row right’ with the producer from the Today show. Cindy did not see Richard Grund sitting right behind.  George did see RJ, and GA grabbed Cindy arm and yanked her to the back of the room. Leaving Cindy and George to sit behind the on air talent from the Nancy Grace Show. (see the other KC Blog)

BTW - Jose served Jesse his motions for the cell phone records etc. on the 26th for a hearing happening on the 28th. It would seem Jose did not want a response and then got thrown for a loop by a competent lawyer.  Jesse’s new attorney has former LE (Law enforcement) experience and formerly worked for the same prosecutor's office in this case. Jose was not prepared.  Jose was a bumbling idiot in court and fumbled a lot.   Jose even said something he probably did not want to say when he called Jesse a “suspect”. Jose finally confirmed what we all knew and has hinted at. Now it is out in the open.

This is a statement RJ Grund released regarding that:

FOR THE RECORD – At no time was Jesse ever a suspect or even a person of interest. LE and the State Prosecutor’s Office will confirm that.

He gave his cell phone records voluntarily and took the polygraph voluntarily to remove himself from the equation.

Mr. Baez’s comment today exposed what we have all known from day one of his ongoing effort to implicate Jesse.

Now it’s no longer a suspicion but a known fact.

There is only one suspect in this case and it is not Jesse Grund.

If you would like to report that, please feel free do so.

Thank you,

Richard Grund

Web Extra: Richard Grund On Casey Hearing
http://www.wesh.com/video/19592145
http://www.wesh.com/video/19592145/index.html
RJ statement as he entered the courthouse

RJ statement to BB11 (that’s ME) : Jose would not make eye contact with me. I stared at him the whole time looking directly into his eyes. He did the chicken head dance every time he had to look my way. Can't confirm it but many think my being there threw him off. Either way, he was more scattered then normal. You are correct - at the rate they are going (Jose and troops)  she's (KC)  guaranteed a new trial.     Anyway, had to share that with you. You can use the "for the record" if you want.   Hope all is well,  RJ

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #811 on: June 01, 2009, 06:47:36 PM »

Looks like the Anthony's attorney knew something we didn't for once. On LKL they asked him about the sticker evidence being linked back to the house, and he called it nonsense and media gossip...unfortunately he was right, no sticker residue on the duct tape..Sad

BUMP....... NO1ZMONKEY posts this then poof.....she's gone. I wish she would clarify. iirc ... just like the rest of you, that there was residue of heart shaped sticker.
I have heard this debated back and forth back and forth.  We have the doc dump that states otherwise...sounds like defense mumbo jumbo.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: June 01, 2009, 06:48:21 PM »

Yup!   and I gotta tell ya I love it!   Seriously though, the Grund family cared for Caylee a great deal, they even tried to be support of Casey in the beginning of this...the Anthony family including their spiteful b!tch slapped them in the face...Karma babe, its coming tenfold!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: June 01, 2009, 06:48:32 PM »

Hey everyone! Im behind in reading the post today but i know some of you like reading BB11 blogs..heres her new one......

Thanks, and if Sacha Baron Cohen would have landed in my face wearing angel wings and a thong, I would have left with my entourage just like Eminem 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: June 01, 2009, 06:49:31 PM »

Thanks Kimmy. BB11 never fails to deliver.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #815 on: June 01, 2009, 06:49:46 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19624303/detail.html
Vigil Planned For Anniversary Of Caylee's Death
Event Slated For June 16

POSTED: 2:21 pm EDT June 1, 2009
UPDATED: 2:51 pm EDT June 1, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Some of the many people who helped search for slain toddler Caylee Anthony are planning a vigil to mark the one year anniversary of her death.

A source told WESH 2 the vigil will be held June 16 -- the day investigators believe Caylee died.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in December 2008. Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is in the Orange County Jail charged with her daughter's murder.

Organizers hope to hold the event at Jay Blanchard Park in East Orange County.

The event will include a balloon release and communal prayer.

They forgot to add to the event list "an appearance by a fuming George and Cindy Anthony followed by collection plates"

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #816 on: June 01, 2009, 06:50:04 PM »

Thank you, NRCG.  I did think it was a creepy analogy that Lyon's father made, and not particularly apt, since the whole point is that she's preventing a convicted killer or rapist from being put to death.  Never mind, can't talk about her without getting worked up; trying to get well.  I'll keep it clinical today, and probably only hang out in the cage for a little bit.

One thing I'll gripe about, though and then I need to stay calm:  On her site, the obviously planted comment quoted here unbelievably referred to the Anthonys as "good, honest, decent people trapped in a nightmare" (not exact quote, but those words were used). 

Good? Honest? Decent?  Not even close.  You know what?  The good, honest, decent people that are trapped in a nightmare would be -- certainly not the A's -- but US.  People like the Monkeys here who are stunned by the behavior and actions of these odious people, and who are trying to hold onto our peace of mind as we follow this circus of a case in pursuit of justice for little Caylee.  Shame on Andrea Lyon. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #817 on: June 01, 2009, 06:51:15 PM »

Looks like the Anthony's attorney knew something we didn't for once. On LKL they asked him about the sticker evidence being linked back to the house, and he called it nonsense and media gossip...unfortunately he was right, no sticker residue on the duct tape..Sad

BUMP....... NO1ZMONKEY posts this then poof.....she's gone. I wish she would clarify. iirc ... just like the rest of you, that there was residue of heart shaped sticker.

I found it!!!! It is in a supplemental report released in January.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530424/detail.html

Pg 15--of the report.

Snipped>
"While processing the duct tape at the FBI lab in  Quantico, the latent print unit noticed residue in the perfect shape of a heart. The heart was not hand drawn and residue appeared to be consistent with the adhesive side of a heart shape sticker..............

Bow chicka bow bow!!  Good job Fanny-Thore! 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: June 01, 2009, 06:53:02 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: June 01, 2009, 06:54:04 PM »

The way they looked the other day in court, like the life was knocked out of them, hopefully they will sit at home, and there will be no comment from Conway.
I don't know, this could be the fight that Cindy needs to bring her back to her "glory days" ranting and raging self.....its a simple fight, she could win, and she needs the confidence boost......old naggy batty b*tch!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.