April 27, 2024, 02:27:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240138 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #820 on: June 01, 2009, 06:55:39 PM »

Cindy and George are just going love to hear Mr Grund will be doing the memorial for Caylee. 

I'm with Fanny....look for trouble.Don't county Cin-cin out. 
Cindy will be there with her posse 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #821 on: June 01, 2009, 06:56:24 PM »

Hey everyone! Im behind in reading the post today but i know some of you like reading BB11 blogs..heres her new one......

http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie

Looks like we were on the same page, Kimmy

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: June 01, 2009, 06:56:44 PM »

Hey everyone! Im behind in reading the post today but i know some of you like reading BB11 blogs..heres her new one......

Thanks, and if Sacha Baron Cohen would have landed in my face wearing angel wings and a thong, I would have left with my entourage just like Eminem 

I felt sorry for the guy who he landed crotch first on the poor man's face in the audience. He looked horrified, as well he should!

I put that in my e-mail to FNN on my rant about Whoraldo last nite. I said they were falling down on the "fair and balanced" part of their news scheduling. That display was not newsworthy on a news channel.  Hardly makes the entertainment shows. UGH!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #823 on: June 01, 2009, 06:56:59 PM »

I just like to visualize this picture as Milstead saying "I can't help it that its small...I was born this way!  You gotta problem with that?"

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #824 on: June 01, 2009, 06:58:25 PM »

Andrea handcuffed herself to a railing, okey dokey 

because she couldn't get any guy to do it to her? 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: June 01, 2009, 06:58:31 PM »

Capp, Thanks for posting those pictures.  They sure bring back memories.  I cropped the one of Milstupid & found his twin.

OMG!!  I can never watch Harry Potter ever again!!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #826 on: June 01, 2009, 06:59:49 PM »

I just like to visualize this picture as Milstead saying "I can't help it that its small...I was born this way!  You gotta problem with that?"

Oh I love the evil side of you!!  Monkey Devil!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #827 on: June 01, 2009, 07:01:07 PM »

Now that is funny!!!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: June 01, 2009, 07:03:10 PM »

I have mixed feelings about Andrea Lyon joining/leading the team.

On the one hand, I want KC to get the DP and worry about/beg for her life.  However, given AL's MO of blaming the family and digging up all of the skeletons in their closet tickles my funny bone.  

So, if I am given a choice of KC getting the DP OR getting LWOP AND nailing ShroomHead & PoopyFace at the same time for their non-parenting/parenting in cultivating, covering up and obstruction of justice for a baby-killer I am faced with a difficult dilema.

In my heart and my head I know KC will go to jail....AL nor anyone else can prevent that.  There is a preponderance of evidence...almost too much and the Prosecutors are going to have to pare down what they have in order not to bore or overwhelm the jury.  And to think, we still haven't heard it all yet....Wowza!  

C&G remind me of constantly picking at a scab...they never let it heal.  Every time I see them, hear them, or about them...it reopens.  So if AL can be instrumental to stop that damn scamdation FOREVER and drive them back under that rock that they crawled out of ...I will trade that for LWOP for Slore.

Very well said Bluseygram!  Thank you.   an angelic monkey

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: June 01, 2009, 07:10:21 PM »

With that ugly mug she is lucky someone helped to uncuff her.  Poor railing.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: June 01, 2009, 07:11:24 PM »

He will be in attendance.....sorries  Im exhausted & my spine is spitting nails, did too muckin fuch today
    And it doesn't help the spine when you get upset and tense up with all these issues, I unfortunately know this also. Hope you feel better soon.

Okay, that looked bad!  I thought my response would appear within one or two of the one I'm quoting, which was posted right after my previous post.  The laughter was that we were saying the same thing.  (I had just said, "Never mind, can't talk about her without getting worked up; trying to get well.  I'll keep it clinical today, need to stay calm to get well, etc.")

NOT laughing at Capp's pain by any means!  I too suffer from debilitating chronic pain and would never laugh at that.  (Hugs to NRCG and Capp)  Unfortunately, a bunch of posts popped up in between and my laughing monkey looked bad out of context!  So sorry.

Anyway I want to say that I am more than ready for:

Cindy/George/Lee to be rescheduled to finish their depos.
Leonard to be deposed by Morgan.
The media to argue get that video released as Strickland implied.
Jesse Grund to file a civil lawsuit against Baez for slander.
A tasteful, meaningful permanent memorial in honor of Caylee.
Brad Conway to ditch the A's.
Geraldo Rivera to eat something and die.
A gag order.
The Pork and Beans team to be handed their heads on a platter.
Jose Baez to be disbarred due to the bar complaints.
The answer to the question:  Who is Caylee's father?
And a whole bunch of docs we've been endlessly dancing for!

What have I left out?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: June 01, 2009, 07:13:33 PM »

Thanks, and if Sacha Baron Cohen would have landed in my face wearing angel wings and a thong, I would have left with my entourage just like Eminem 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: June 01, 2009, 07:15:31 PM »

Des,we just need popcorn kitty while we watch. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: June 01, 2009, 07:18:17 PM »

Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: June 01, 2009, 07:21:03 PM »

He will be in attendance.....sorries  Im exhausted & my spine is spitting nails, did too muckin fuch today
    And it doesn't help the spine when you get upset and tense up with all these issues, I unfortunately know this also. Hope you feel better soon.

Okay, that looked bad!  I thought my response would appear within one or two of the one I'm quoting, which was posted right after my previous post.  The laughter was that we were saying the same thing.  (I had just said, "Never mind, can't talk about her without getting worked up; trying to get well.  I'll keep it clinical today, need to stay calm to get well, etc.")

NOT laughing at Capp's pain by any means!  I too suffer from debilitating chronic pain and would never laugh at that.  (Hugs to NRCG and Capp)  Unfortunately, a bunch of posts popped up in between and my laughing monkey looked bad out of context!  So sorry.

Anyway I want to say that I am more than ready for:

Cindy/George/Lee to be rescheduled to finish their depos.
Leonard to be deposed by Morgan.
The media to argue get that video released as Strickland implied.
Jesse Grund to file a civil lawsuit against Baez for slander.
A tasteful, meaningful permanent memorial in honor of Caylee.
Brad Conway to ditch the A's.
Geraldo Rivera to eat something and die.
A gag order.
The Pork and Beans team to be handed their heads on a platter.
Jose Baez to be disbarred due to the bar complaints.
The answer to the question:  Who is Caylee's father?
And a whole bunch of docs we've been endlessly dancing for!

What have I left out?

Great Job!!!   

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: June 01, 2009, 07:23:08 PM »

I don't think that Stan The Man is going to allow all th histronics and drama in his court that she is used to in Illinois.  And how hard is it to save someone from the DP there..I mean really..they have a moratorium on the DP...so she's all hot air.

I agree Gypsy. I admit though, I felt Judge Strickland was a little too mentoring to Baez (a la Ito) during the last motions hearing.
I am giving him the benefit of the doubt since he had a galley full of visiting attorneys that day.

B
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: June 01, 2009, 07:24:12 PM »

And she was given the key to get free why?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #837 on: June 01, 2009, 07:35:58 PM »

Now, that I would believe 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: June 01, 2009, 07:35:58 PM »

I felt sorry for the guy who he landed crotch first on the poor man's face in the audience. He looked horrified, as well he should!

I put that in my e-mail to FNN on my rant about Whoraldo last nite. I said they were falling down on the "fair and balanced" part of their news scheduling. That display was not newsworthy on a news channel.  Hardly makes the entertainment shows. UGH!! 

OMG!! I am so out of it. That WAS Eminem he landed on in the audience!!!! I am so embarrased!!! That what happens when I am doing 12 things at once. Sorry. 

Wish it had been Bozo that he landed on. If it had been the wilderbeast, she might have devoured him right there.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: June 01, 2009, 07:38:40 PM »

OMG!! I am so out of it. That WAS Eminem he landed on in the audience!!!! I am so embarrased!!! That what happens when I am doing 12 things at once. Sorry. 

Wish it had been Bozo that he landed on. If it had been the wilderbeast, she might have devoured him right there.   

She would have rebounded him two counties over.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.