April 27, 2024, 05:37:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240190 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #840 on: June 01, 2009, 07:38:40 PM »

Hey everyone! Im behind in reading the post today but i know some of you like reading BB11 blogs..heres her new one......

http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie

Thanks, and if Sacha Baron Cohen would have landed in my face wearing angel wings and a thong, I would have left with my entourage just like Eminem 

I felt sorry for the guy who he landed crotch first on the poor man's face in the audience. He looked horrified, as well he should!

I put that in my e-mail to FNN on my rant about Whoraldo last nite. I said they were falling down on the "fair and balanced" part of their news scheduling. That display was not newsworthy on a news channel.  Hardly makes the entertainment shows. UGH!! 

OMG!! I am so out of it. That WAS Eminem he landed on in the audience!!!! I am so embarrased!!! That what happens when I am doing 12 things at once. Sorry. 

Wish it had been Bozo that he landed on. If it had been the wilderbeast, she might have devoured him right there.   
Who did you think Cohen landed on    Now I have a picture of wilderbeast, floating through the air with Angel Wings and a thong, and that's not good 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: June 01, 2009, 07:39:53 PM »

Andrea handcuffed herself to a railing, okey dokey 

because she couldn't get any guy to do it to her? 
Now, that I would believe 

Norose, I am already embarrased, so would you point me to the handcuffing herself to the railing?? I missed it, and I have tried to find it. From now on, I will pay attention.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: June 01, 2009, 07:40:15 PM »

He will be in attendance.....sorries  Im exhausted & my spine is spitting nails, did too muckin fuch today
    And it doesn't help the spine when you get upset and tense up with all these issues, I unfortunately know this also. Hope you feel better soon.

Okay, that looked bad!  I thought my response would appear within one or two of the one I'm quoting, which was posted right after my previous post.  The laughter was that we were saying the same thing.  (I had just said, "Never mind, can't talk about her without getting worked up; trying to get well.  I'll keep it clinical today, need to stay calm to get well, etc.")

NOT laughing at Capp's pain by any means!  I too suffer from debilitating chronic pain and would never laugh at that.  (Hugs to NRCG and Capp)  Unfortunately, a bunch of posts popped up in between and my laughing monkey looked bad out of context!  So sorry.

Anyway I want to say that I am more than ready for:

Cindy/George/Lee to be rescheduled to finish their depos.
Leonard to be deposed by Morgan.
The media to argue get that video released as Strickland implied.
Jesse Grund to file a civil lawsuit against Baez for slander.
A tasteful, meaningful permanent memorial in honor of Caylee.
Brad Conway to ditch the A's.
Geraldo Rivera to eat something and die.
A gag order.
The Pork and Beans team to be handed their heads on a platter.
Jose Baez to be disbarred due to the bar complaints.
The answer to the question:  Who is Caylee's father?
And a whole bunch of docs we've been endlessly dancing for!

What have I left out?

Pretty complete list as far as I'm concerned 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: June 01, 2009, 07:42:44 PM »

Hey everyone! Im behind in reading the post today but i know some of you like reading BB11 blogs..heres her new one......

Thanks, and if Sacha Baron Cohen would have landed in my face wearing angel wings and a thong, I would have left with my entourage just like Eminem 

I felt sorry for the guy who he landed crotch first on the poor man's face in the audience. He looked horrified, as well he should!

I put that in my e-mail to FNN on my rant about Whoraldo last nite. I said they were falling down on the "fair and balanced" part of their news scheduling. That display was not newsworthy on a news channel.  Hardly makes the entertainment shows. UGH!! 

OMG!! I am so out of it. That WAS Eminem he landed on in the audience!!!! I am so embarrased!!! That what happens when I am doing 12 things at once. Sorry. 

Wish it had been Bozo that he landed on. If it had been the wilderbeast, she might have devoured him right there.   
Who did you think Cohen landed on    Now I have a picture of wilderbeast, floating through the air with Angel Wings and a thong, and that's not good 

I dunno. Some man in the audience......In my own defense, you could barely see his face......

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: June 01, 2009, 07:43:56 PM »

Des,we just need popcorn kitty while we watch
  You know, I would even stoop to eating bread pudding and crab cakes if we would just get some

DOCS!!!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: June 01, 2009, 07:44:10 PM »

Norose, I am already embarrased, so would you point me to the handcuffing herself to the railing?? I missed it, and I have tried to find it. From now on, I will pay attention.
WESH's Bob Kealing also discussed Andrea Lyon, the death-qualified attorney from Chicago who joined the Anthony team last week. Her style "can be emotional and perhaps even unconventional," Kealing said. He cited two cases: In one before the Illinois Supreme Court, she re-enacted a crime. In another case, she handcuffed herself to a railing to depict how investigators got a confession from her client. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: June 01, 2009, 07:46:11 PM »

WESH's Bob Kealing also discussed Andrea Lyon, the death-qualified attorney from Chicago who joined the Anthony team last week. Her style "can be emotional and perhaps even unconventional," Kealing said. He cited two cases: In one before the Illinois Supreme Court, she re-enacted a crime. In another case, she handcuffed herself to a railing to depict how investigators got a confession from her client. 

Thank you. I think I am back on track again.   an angelic monkey

Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #847 on: June 01, 2009, 07:46:17 PM »

Well, Hello Monkeys...

I was wondering if Kathy Belich will be attending the get together for Caylee,,I really wish I could be there,,,and you can bet CA wouldn't get close enough to ruin it for all the Caylee supporters, but alas I can't...anyway...

I was just on Richard Grunds website and ALOT of people are commenting on his being in court and sitting on OUR CAYLEE'S SIDE...KUDOS to him...
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

http://www.myspace.com/rjgrund

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: June 01, 2009, 07:47:41 PM »

Boo, thank you for the beautiful little bunny hugger... adorable!

Question:  Baez said that Lyon has participated in three cases in Florida before.  Anybody looked these up?  Do we know anything about the cases in question?

Also, someone mentioned Lyon remaining silent so that an innocent man spent 26 years in prison while the real killer was roaming free.  Correct me if I'm wrong (and I apologize, not feeling spiffy enough to to link-hunting, sorry) but I believe the real killer was already serving a life term in prison at the time of his confession.  Maybe?  Thinking he may have even died in prison... Anyone know?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: June 01, 2009, 07:47:53 PM »

In another case, she handcuffed herself to a railing to depict how investigators got a confession from her client. 

What did Andrea think the investigators should have done, taken the person to the carnival and fill him up with cotton candy, and that was going to make the man confess  I just can't stand this broad 
imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: June 01, 2009, 07:48:06 PM »

Thanks Kimmy. BB11 never fails to deliver.   an angelic monkey

So poor Sindy was pissed because she couldn't sit with the Today show producer.....BOO HOO SINDY!! You are such a sleaze......

Justice For Caylee an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #851 on: June 01, 2009, 07:48:29 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys. I have been lurking and wanted to say hello.

Can some sweet monkey please post the picture of LKB and that Lyon's woman in court. You know the one that is taken from "behind".

I would really appreciate it. Oh and by the way, say hi to my mom lurking as a guest. Shout out to Joesamas Mama's Mama. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: June 01, 2009, 07:48:54 PM »

Well, Hello Monkeys...

I was wondering if Kathy Belich will be attending the get together for Caylee,,I really wish I could be there,,,and you can bet CA wouldn't get close enough to ruin it for all the Caylee supporters, but alas I can't...anyway...

I was just on Richard Grunds website and ALOT of people are commenting on his being in court and sitting on OUR CAYLEE'S SIDE...KUDOS to him...
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

http://www.myspace.com/rjgrund

Thanks, I'll bet Kathy will be there 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #853 on: June 01, 2009, 07:49:48 PM »

A gag order.

What have I left out?

I want to know what Lee thinks is so funny. I want the A's to admit to every single lie they told and do it on national TV. I want Larry King to retire and no one says a word about it, not even good-bye. I want there to be a public flogging of the A's and Baez. I want them to use those old time head and arms wooden thingys in the middle of town square where children and people can throw rotted fruit and vegetables at them. Then I want them to go away and live on the streets of Orlando in dirty rags, begging for food. I want that picture to be on the front page of every newspaper. OK, I'm done now. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: June 01, 2009, 07:50:30 PM »

Boo, thank you for the beautiful little bunny hugger... adorable!

Question:  Baez said that Lyon has participated in three cases in Florida before.  Anybody looked these up?  Do we know anything about the cases in question?

Also, someone mentioned Lyon remaining silent so that an innocent man spent 26 years in prison while the real killer was roaming free.  Correct me if I'm wrong (and I apologize, not feeling spiffy enough to to link-hunting, sorry) but I believe the real killer was already serving a life term in prison at the time of his confession.  Maybe?  Thinking he may have even died in prison... Anyone know?

Hi Desi, I think the real killer did die in prison, then told the attorneys before he died that they could say he did it. I think that is what I read. Hope you are feeling better. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: June 01, 2009, 07:52:35 PM »

Can some sweet monkey please post the picture of LKB and that Lyon's woman in court. You know the one that is taken from "behind".

I would really appreciate it. Oh and by the way, say hi to my mom lurking as a guest. Shout out to Joesamas Mama's Mama. TIA JSM
Hi JSM's mom 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: June 01, 2009, 07:53:41 PM »

Hi Mom!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: June 01, 2009, 07:54:01 PM »

A gag order.

What have I left out?

I want to know what Lee thinks is so funny. I want the A's to admit to every single lie they told and do it on national TV. I want Larry King to retire and no one says a word about it, not even good-bye. I want there to be a public flogging of the A's and Baez. I want them to use those old time head and arms wooden thingys in the middle of town square where children and people can throw rotted fruit and vegetables at them. Then I want them to go away and live on the streets of Orlando in dirty rags, begging for food. I want that picture to be on the front page of every newspaper. OK, I'm done now. 
One of my bosses said today that if they put a person to death, they should put them in a sealed room, tell them they are using too much air and vacuum all the air out of the room all at once. He also said that when they sucked out all the air, basically the person would boil from the inside. I don't know if that is true or not, but that is what I would like to happen to KC.  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: June 01, 2009, 07:54:47 PM »

Hi JSM's mom 
No Rose, she still thinks Zoe is Joe. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: June 01, 2009, 07:55:26 PM »

Hi Mom!

Thanks Fanny, do you have the one where the cankles are showing too?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.