April 26, 2024, 11:23:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240088 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: June 01, 2009, 09:04:40 PM »

Dominic is still MIA since he did the no show for his depo when will he lawyered up.  When will he be depoed or be behind bars for contempt?
Thought of him for my list, Northern Rose, but wasn't sure where things stood... Thank you for bringing this up.  Good question.  I for one am quite confused about what's up with him.  Is it true that one of the bar complaints against JB was filed by him?  Wonder what his standing is with LE at this point, and with the A's.  Anybody know if he will be rescheduled for that depo he bailed on?
Des,this is all I saw on DC.
5/19/2009     Notice Appearance of Counsel  FOR DOMINIC CASEY
05/28/2009     Notice Appearance of Counsel     DOMINIC CASEY
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CivilSelect.aspx?SessionID=a303c7ed-a3ec-46fc-96e4-f4559fe6e360
Thanks, Trimm, you're no less than awesome!  (and quick!)  So, why two notices on two dates, nine days apart?  Some smart legal-type Monkey, or a well-informed Monkey -- help.  Now I'm really getting curious about DC's status in all this. 

Oooh.  Capp, just saw your post on DC, thanks a lot, that helps some.
What about these two notices?  Why are there two?  TIA.  (Thanks for the wishes, feeling a little better.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: June 01, 2009, 09:05:51 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-case-jail-officials060109,0,1658927.story

Casey Anthony case: Jail officials tell attorneys what happened on Dec. 11

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    6:58 PM EDT, June 1, 2009

Updated: 6:58 p.m.
Text size: increase text sizedecrease text size

More than 200 pages of transcripts from interviews with two Orange County Jail officials were filed in court this afternoon in the case against Casey Anthony, a 23-year-old accused of killing her daughter.

Lt. Tammy Unser and Sgt. Billy Richardson were questioned last month about what happened at the jail on Dec. 11 – the day the remains of Anthony's 2-year-old daughter were found less than a mile from her family home.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

Unser and Richardson were questioned by Anthony's defense team, including Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden. Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick also was present.

Unser testified that a commander at the Orange County Sheriff's Office instructed jail officials to take Anthony to the medical facility where she could see the news reports on the television. A video recorded Anthony's reaction as she sat there for more than 30 minutes, according to the deposition.

Richardson told attorneys that he thought it was "a little cruel that they were doing this to her," he said. When asked about it, Unser agreed, saying it was unnecessary.

Baez has asked Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland to prevent the video from being released to the public.

Strictland has not ruled on the issue.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: June 01, 2009, 09:06:19 PM »

Also, what was that duces tecum thingy that Trimm posted earlier about Richard Cain. What was that about??? Capp?? Desi?? 

Cain is still objecting to his phone records being released but his matter was put aside for a later date as Judge Strickland discussed last week in the hearing (dont know why).

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: June 01, 2009, 09:07:39 PM »

Out of left field here.

Did you all see the recent story about the two 11-year-old girls who died from carbon monoxide poisoning, when a vehicle was left running in the closed garage (they were in the house) for a long time?  Very sad story. 
http://mobile.orlandosentinel.com/inf/infomo?view=breaking_news_item&feed:a=sentinel_1min&feed:c=breakingnews&feed:i=47228542

Well, it made me think.  If a child were bound and gagged by duct tape and placed into the closed trunk of a car, and the exhaust pipe were to be blocked... and the car left running... (until it runs out of gas, maybe?  I dunno..) the child would die pretty quickly.  If the poor child's remains were bagged and dumped outdoors and not recovered until months later, skeletonized, would the bones reveal any traces of the carbon monoxide as the cause of death?  Just thinking.

Oh Lord, you're making me think.....It certainly could be a possibility and I don't think it would be detected at that point. I just wonder if we will ever know how Caylee really died. I do think there might be evidence on the duct tape that she tried to push the tape off her mouth with her tongue.....Ugh! I am making my own self ill.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: June 01, 2009, 09:08:25 PM »

Hey everyone! Im behind in reading the post today but i know some of you like reading BB11 blogs..heres her new one......

http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie

Thanks !
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: June 01, 2009, 09:09:18 PM »

Also, what was that duces tecum thingy that Trimm posted earlier about Richard Cain. What was that about??? Capp?? Desi?? 

Cain is still objecting to his phone records being released but his matter was put aside for a later date as Judge Strickland discussed last week in the hearing (dont know why).

Thank you Capp.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: June 01, 2009, 09:12:06 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-case-jail-officials060109,0,1658927.story

More than 200 pages of transcripts from interviews with two Orange County Jail officials were filed in court this afternoon in the case against Casey Anthony, a 23-year-old accused of killing her daughter.

Lt. Tammy Unser and Sgt. Billy Richardson were questioned last month about what happened at the jail on Dec. 11 – the day the remains of Anthony's 2-year-old daughter were found less than a mile from her family home.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

Unser and Richardson were questioned by Anthony's defense team, including Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden. Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick also was present.

Unser testified that a commander at the Orange County Sheriff's Office instructed jail officials to take Anthony to the medical facility where she could see the news reports on the television. A video recorded Anthony's reaction as she sat there for more than 30 minutes, according to the deposition.

Richardson told attorneys that he thought it was "a little cruel that they were doing this to her," he said. When asked about it, Unser agreed, saying it was unnecessary.

Baez has asked Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland to prevent the video from being released to the public.

I wonder what kind of questions Bozo asked them to draw that response from them. That certainly wasn't the way they reported it in the SA's release.  I want to see them first. I don't trust Bozo and his slick team.   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #927 on: June 01, 2009, 09:14:53 PM »

God has blessed us with with three Lyon sisters, evidently. One is "blooded." Another is clearly a possibility. Unkown about the third but I would be willing to bet next month's rent that she is too. JMO   
Okay here is my stupid question of the evening.

Andrea's dad said she was blooded about the hillbilly dude she defended, right? So to me he is saying that is what turned her into an anti death penalty attorney?  Wasn't he charged with raping his own daughter? What does that have to do with the death penalty? Did JSM read that wrong? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: June 01, 2009, 09:16:35 PM »

I'm sure Capp can provide the technicalese here, but I will add that I remember this was the very first thing mentioned at the hearing the other day.  Judge Strickland said that the Cain subpoena was being handled separately -- The subpoena filed by Baez, to all the players for their phone records.  Those not opposing (like the A's) were accepting the subpoena by default.  Those whose attorneys showed up (Jesse, Amy, Krunk) were asking for limits to be placed on the scope of the phone records they would be required to produce.  The judge opened by stating that Cain's was being handled separately. 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: June 01, 2009, 09:17:06 PM »

Since these have been filed w/the court, shouldn't we get these also?  Wonder who can tell us?

It has been over a month since they released the surveilance at Amscot and LP's crew's depos....wish LuvLeBron or someone else would call again for us.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: June 01, 2009, 09:18:18 PM »

Dominic is still MIA since he did the no show for his depo when will he lawyered up.  When will he be depoed or be behind bars for contempt?
Thought of him for my list, Northern Rose, but wasn't sure where things stood... Thank you for bringing this up.  Good question.  I for one am quite confused about what's up with him.  Is it true that one of the bar complaints against JB was filed by him?  Wonder what his standing is with LE at this point, and with the A's.  Anybody know if he will be rescheduled for that depo he bailed on?
Des,this is all I saw on DC.
5/19/2009     Notice Appearance of Counsel  FOR DOMINIC CASEY
05/28/2009     Notice Appearance of Counsel     DOMINIC CASEY
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CivilSelect.aspx?SessionID=a303c7ed-a3ec-46fc-96e4-f4559fe6e360
Thanks, Trimm, you're no less than awesome!  (and quick!)  So, why two notices on two dates, nine days apart?  Some smart legal-type Monkey, or a well-informed Monkey -- help.  Now I'm really getting curious about DC's status in all this. 

Oooh.  Capp, just saw your post on DC, thanks a lot, that helps some.
What about these two notices?  Why are there two?  TIA.  (Thanks for the wishes, feeling a little better.)

Well, May 19th was the hearing in the civil matter but that is to be concluded at a later date due to "Conman" throwing the "I have a boo boo card" as to whey they did not appear a few days later.   I'll try to see if there is something more concrete known about this notice of appearance.

5/28 was last week's motion hearing over the jail videotape & phone records...Dominic Casey is listed as an individual that Casey's defense team wants but we did not hear an objection but he may have been in attendance for the hearing, so Im not entirely sure.  We've never seen DC's attorney yet.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #931 on: June 01, 2009, 09:23:58 PM »

God has blessed us with with three Lyon sisters, evidently. One is "blooded." Another is clearly a possibility. Unkown about the third but I would be willing to bet next month's rent that she is too. JMO   

Andrea's dad said she was blooded about the hillbilly dude she defended, right? So to me he is saying that is what turned her into an anti death penalty attorney?  Wasn't he charged with raping his own daughter? What does that have to do with the death penalty? Did JSM read that wrong? TIA JSM
Good question, hopefully someone has the answer to this.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: June 01, 2009, 09:26:46 PM »

Out of left field here.

Did you all see the recent story about the two 11-year-old girls who died from carbon monoxide poisoning, when a vehicle was left running in the closed garage (they were in the house) for a long time?  Very sad story. 
http://mobile.orlandosentinel.com/inf/infomo?view=breaking_news_item&feed:a=sentinel_1min&feed:c=breakingnews&feed:i=47228542

Well, it made me think.  If a child were bound and gagged by duct tape and placed into the closed trunk of a car, and the exhaust pipe were to be blocked... and the car left running... (until it runs out of gas, maybe?  I dunno..) the child would die pretty quickly.  If the poor child's remains were bagged and dumped outdoors and not recovered until months later, skeletonized, would the bones reveal any traces of the carbon monoxide as the cause of death?  Just thinking.

Desi, I have thought of that quite often. If KC put her in the trunk or even in the back seat. I'm not sure about bones, but I think it would show up in the hair strands. IDK, I wish I did.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: June 01, 2009, 09:29:31 PM »

Do we get to see these 200 pages? If not, my toe hurts and I am not doing a document dance. I'm sick of pages being released and we don't get to see them. Oh by the way Thanks Trimm for posting this! JSM

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: June 01, 2009, 09:30:21 PM »

JSM, if your question is upid-stay, then Desi is upid-stay, b/c I wondered the same thing.  Here is a link I found, discussing the fact that the DP can be given in some kinds of rape cases, as in this particular case, in which the victim is a child.  (This is not the Lyon "blooding" case, btw, and I don't even recall whether that case was indeed a DP case, or if it was just her first accused criminal that she defended.)

O/T Can we get the mods to disable the letters s-t-u-p-i-d for JSM, a very smart and funny poster who asks excellent questions?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #935 on: June 01, 2009, 09:31:09 PM »

I'd sure like to know what is happening for the public not to get the docs anymore, did the Sunshine Law go bye bye, and we didn't hear about this? 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: June 01, 2009, 09:32:16 PM »

Out of left field here.

Oh Lord, you're making me think.....It certainly could be a possibility and I don't think it would be detected at that point. I just wonder if we will ever know how Caylee really died. I do think there might be evidence on the duct tape that she tried to push the tape off her mouth with her tongue.....Ugh! I am making my own self ill.   

It's possible, and that would be an aggravated assault upon a minor (bound & gagged or not) which if death occurs qualifies for felony murder (murder one).   Six months later, I doubt evidence by only skeletonized bones would reveal carbon monoxide poisoning - Ill search tomorrow to see if I can find something more solid out on that.   I just don't think that was how Casey killed Caylee, I doubt Casey would put her in the trunk bound/gagged and not drugged and/or chloroformed first, again an aggravated assault upon a minor.   I'm hoping the FBI is holding on to some very strong evidence from her hair cut from the duct tape (sigh), the duct tape itself, the heart sticker found on the ground near the remains, the bagging....well you get the idea.  Technically, if they still have it and they have not written their final reports, the State cannot be blamed for not disclosing it yet (previously discussed in court several times to Bozo).  The State or the court cannot order the FBI or federal body.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: June 01, 2009, 09:32:55 PM »

I'm sure Capp can provide the technicalese here, but I will add that I remember this was the very first thing mentioned at the hearing the other day.  Judge Strickland said that the Cain subpoena was being handled separately -- The subpoena filed by Baez, to all the players for their phone records.  Those not opposing (like the A's) were accepting the subpoena by default.  Those whose attorneys showed up (Jesse, Amy, Krunk) were asking for limits to be placed on the scope of the phone records they would be required to produce.  The judge opened by stating that Cain's was being handled separately. 

So was Mr Casey's records talked about in this hearing? TIA JSM

kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: June 01, 2009, 09:33:34 PM »

Hey everyone,me again lol,,im tryin to catch up here,and trying to fix dinner,and arguing with my husband that i Need to catch up on all these post lol...you guys are so smart! thanks for all you do here,for people like me that cant keep up....a friend sent me this blog,im not so sure i believe in psychics but i found it interesting,if its been posted before sorry...but this is one psychic i hope is right...anyway an interesting read....keep up the good work!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=306247503&blogId=485381972

Live each day as if it were your last!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: June 01, 2009, 09:37:32 PM »

Good question, hopefully someone has the answer to this.
Thanks No Rose. I was reading on the skinny Rachel sisters bio, all her PBS documentaries, like Frontline etc. I was just wondering did the fat one indoctrinate the skinny one or were they raised liberals by birth.

NOTE JSM doesn't discriminate against liberals. TIA JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.