April 27, 2024, 06:19:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240200 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: June 01, 2009, 10:45:21 PM »

'Nite monkeys.My pea brain is fried.If I had to watch Geraldo tonight I'd throw my t.v. out of the window. 

Kimmy2,hope you are having a good evening too.  an angelic monkey

I want documents tomorrow. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: June 01, 2009, 10:46:20 PM »

Four things. 

[1] From WS.  Subject:  Accuracy of Baez's allegations against the County/LE (Thread title:  Was Defendant Deprived of Her Right to Counsel?)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3816392&postcount=46
  Originally Posted by Tuba
The account by Lt. Tammy Uncer in her interview with LE does not comport with Jose Baez's assertions in court and in his motions. Under oath, with fresh recollection, Uncer said that the prisoner sat in front of the t.v. for ten minutes before being taken to the medical conference room to see the psychologist. Ten minutes, not forty. I listened twice to the audio tape of her interview, and have listened to it in the past. Uncer says, "Ten minutes."
  Response by Lin
JAB misrepresented more than that from the depositions. After failing to elicit the answers he not only sought but practically begged to receive, he resorted to mischaracterizing the responses actually received to be more like his fantasy hoped for responses. Nope, not a mistruth --- just a plain old lie from someone clearly used to lying, not unlike his client and her family.

[2] Same board, same thread.  Subject:  Casey's right to counsel on demand.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3818180&postcount=87
  By Magic-Cat
Casey Anthony is no better than anyone else who has been accused of a crime and detained for said crime. She is not entitled to see her attorney INSTANTLY whenever she requests it, nor when HE requests it. She is incarcerated and ALL that that implies. She is allowed to see her attorney ALL the time. There is no special rule that says that if a body is found and it MAY be her daughter (whom she is charged with having murdered let's recall) that her attorney should be granted instantaneous access to her. Obviously she heard the news on her little radio and was moved to the medical facility in case she flipped out-I mean-required medical attention. She was not deprived of her attorney that day. He saw her didn't he?

[3] Also saw at WS before sunrise this morning, a great point to ponder.  But can't for the life of me find it again.  I'm pretty sure it was in the Mystery: Who Removed the Memorial Site on Suburban? thread. The jist of it was:

If a huge pile of icky, wet, dirty, smelly memorial items can be removed overnight with no trace -- with no one seeing it done -- on that dead-end stretch of Suburban Drive, then Casey certainly could easily have driven her car there, removed Caylee's body from the trunk, and carried her a few steps to dump her in the swampy woods without being detected.

[4]  No more Caylee official myspace after midnight tonight.  Redirecting to the Scamthonys' shameful foundation instead:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=122459029&blogId=491288547
May 26, 2009 - Tuesday

Reminder: Caylee Myspace & Blog Closes Monday
Effective this Monday, Caylee's Official Myspace site will be taken down and also the Official Blog of Caylee Marie. Please visitwww.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net www . the anthonys want to scam you . net after Monday, June 1, 2009.

If you agree "One Child and Adult Missing is One TOO Many" please join the National Vigil For Hope Coalition by inviting them in as a friend at www.myspace.com/nationalvigilforhope

6:09 PM
0 Comments
(User has disabled new comments)

(Red by Desi.)  Now I will catch up and sign off...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: June 01, 2009, 10:48:48 PM »

<snipped by Desi>
I have still been digging down old-memory lane for the lovers's quarrel of Casey and Bozo leaving the house after to protestor confrontation and when Casey remembered how to call 911.   
  Go Fanny

Well the good news is I have found the link. The bad news is it is either archived or deleted. I am praying for archived. I hope someone may have it saved on their puter.  Praying. Still poking around....

Fanny,I found a link in some of our archives,and poof that baby is gone.I meant to ask Seemeatthebeach if she had it.
You know somebody saved it.I had it at one time.....you know how it is when you have puter problems. 

trim....was it an article or just a picture/video? Is it the one of Bozo slamming the car door shut with Sindy standing at front door?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: June 01, 2009, 10:48:50 PM »

Desi, yea I agree the topic of manner of death of a murdered child is always extremely difficult, with all the other aggravation & ridiculousness we're stressing thru in this case it doesnt make it any easier, not even for those of us that have had any experience firsthand with criminal cases.   When I worked both in the legal field & then later as an assistant to a forensic psychiatrist, many cases stuck with me to this day & I had to take consideration when I ate or slept surrounding the hours I worked on certain cases because they were brutal.   I've never been able to numb from over exposure dealing with and/or discussing the most horrid of circumstances, I guess that's why I could never be a defense attorney.  Had I had the opportunity & time to have continued my education, I would have definitely continued professionally to advocate for victims & serve on the prosecutorial side of the aisle.   No money in the world could compromise that for me, nope fortune would have to come my way thru other means....like the dang winning powerball numbers dangdabit! 

Huggs all around monkeys, we have to keep our strength because this case is going to take a good long while with much more to come.   The beauty is at least we have each other, yesterday was an aggravating & difficult one for me personally & knowing we have such a great support team here really does get ya thru it.   All of your kindnesses towards me is treasured.

(Beautiful post, Capp.)

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: June 01, 2009, 10:56:51 PM »

Fanny, Trimm, and Seeme, I have a feeling you super-sleuthers are going to find that elusive "lovers' spat" vid at some point.  We will have to celebrate!  (I gave up in frustration.  At least I know I did not just imagine it.)
Thank you, jaggard for the feel-good link.

Goodnight lovely Monkeys!  Thank you for all you do.

God Bless Our Caylee.

an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: June 01, 2009, 10:57:06 PM »

<snipped by Desi>
I have still been digging down old-memory lane for the lovers's quarrel of Casey and Bozo leaving the house after to protestor confrontation and when Casey remembered how to call 911.   
  Go Fanny

Well the good news is I have found the link. The bad news is it is either archived or deleted. I am praying for archived. I hope someone may have it saved on their puter.  Praying. Still poking around....

Fanny,I found a link in some of our archives,and poof that baby is gone.I meant to ask Seemeatthebeach if she had it.
You know somebody saved it.I had it at one time.....you know how it is when you have puter problems. 

trim....was it an article or just a picture/video? Is it the one of Bozo slamming the car door shut with Sindy standing at front door?

You're here.  It's a video with Baez slamming the car door after Casey gets in.It was right after the big protester flare up when Casey called 911.Sept.,2008
I bet you have it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #986 on: June 01, 2009, 10:57:45 PM »

an angelic monkey Night Monkeys, I am behind, I will catch up with y'all tomorrow. Hugs and monkey love! JSM and Josef.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: June 01, 2009, 11:01:41 PM »

I'm heading out too JSM.I've gotta get a few things dome and I'll crash.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: June 01, 2009, 11:05:02 PM »

I'm heading out too JSM.I've gotta get a few things dome and I'll crash.

I meant done ,not dome. 

Justice For Caylee     an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: June 01, 2009, 11:07:34 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys.

Capp:  Do you have an understanding as to why the docs re: Padilla and his folks have not been released to the public?  They were given to the defense several weeks ago. 

Also, I heard Baden say on Geraldo's show the other night that the defense had gotten the release of several interviews gagged. Could that be what's happened to the Padilla docs?

TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: June 01, 2009, 11:13:21 PM »

Fanny, Trimm, and Seeme, I have a feeling you super-sleuthers are going to find that elusive "lovers' spat" vid at some point.  We will have to celebrate!  (I gave up in frustration.  At least I know I did not just imagine it.)
Thank you, jaggard for the feel-good link.

Goodnight lovely Monkeys!  Thank you for all you do.

God Bless Our Caylee.

an angelic monkey

Just looking at this picture of Caylee and how happy she looked...and she looked like Cindy so much...I just had a terrible, creepy thought - if Casey hated her mother SOOO much, I wonder what she thought when she looked at Caylee and saw Cindys face looking back at her?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #991 on: June 01, 2009, 11:13:44 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest...Took me forever to catch up.

Capp, I got your nanners and replied.

Can I ask a question? What is so important about the video some are looking for?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: June 01, 2009, 11:17:28 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/monday/orl-locorl-mike-thomas-casey-super-060209jun02,0,6485922.column

Casey Anthony's team hires 'best' death-penalty lawyer out there

Mike Thomas | COMMENTARY
    June 2, 2009

I considered it a smart pressure tactic when prosecutors announced they were seeking the death penalty for Casey Anthony.

I change my mind.

Defense attorney José Baez has responded by bringing in DePaul law professor Andrea Lyon.

Advantage: José Baez.

"What they needed was a death-qualified attorney," says Glen Weissenberger, dean of the DePaul law school. "They found the best one. [Lyon] is a brilliant clinical professor who has risen to the highest academic rank she can achieve. She is nationally known as one of the best courtroom lawyers in the United States."

And Lyon will not come alone.

She will have several law students to help her. Casey's case has become something of a class project for The Center for Justice in Capital Cases, which Lyon formed at DePaul to train students and attorneys in death-penalty cases. Part of the center's mission statement includes "hands-on experience" for students.

They will provide endless hours of eager, free labor, performing tasks such as going over transcripts and motions, and contributing to closing arguments

"I feel there are a lot of teaching opportunities about representing unpopular people, which is what we have an obligation to do," says Weissenberger. "This is not like time off time from [Lyon's] routine work. This is her routine work."

Lyon also made use of students in her best-known case — representing Madison Hobley. He had been convicted and sentenced to death for starting a Chicago apartment fire in 1987. Seven people died, including his wife and son.

Lyon worked on his appeal for more than 10 years, chipping away at weaknesses that included numerous holes in the evidence, alleged police beatings of Hobley and an undocumented confession.

Illinois Gov. George Ryan pardoned Hobley in 2003.

Hobley has since settled a lawsuit against the city for $7.5 million.

Lyon has tried 132 murder cases. She has taken 19 capital-murder cases through the sentencing phase and hasn't lost one yet. Her reputation is as an ethical, methodical, hard-nosed, passionate defender who excels in winning her clients' trust. She let Hobley stay with her family for a week after his release.

He told the Chicago Lawyer magazine: "One minute I was in death row in a cell, the next minute I'm at my attorney's house looking out the window; it was like a winter wonderland."

She is driven by her opposition to the death penalty, having devoted much of her career to ensuring defendants in death cases get competent attorneys.

Ten years ago, while a law professor at the University of Michigan, she told the Chicago Tribune: "Who your lawyer is the single most important fact concerning whether you get the death penalty or not."

Her legal career began at the Cook County Public Defender's Office, where she became chief of the Homicide Task Force, a group of 22 lawyers who represented defendants accused of homicides. Her Web site states she was the first woman to serve as lead attorney in a capital case.

She has won several national awards for her death-penalty work and for her representation of poor clients.

In the case of Casey Anthony, accused of killing her young daughter, Caylee, Lyon plans to get the death penalty taken off the table before the trial begins. She will file motions that argue the evidence does not rise to a death-penalty case and that prosecutors are seeking it for strategic reasons. These probably will include a common complaint by defense attorneys — that prosecutors seek the death penalty even when it is not warranted because it predisposes the jury to a guilty verdict.

If Lyon is successful, the question then becomes whether she stays on to assist with the trial.

Although I couldn't contact her, Weissenberger says, "It's my understanding she'll be involved in the entire trial."

That would negate one of State Attorney Lawson Lamar's advantages in this case: the inexperience of her lawyer José Baez.

But in bringing Lyon on board, Baez has demonstrated enough experience to find a lawyer who best serves his client's interests.

That certainly is not in Lamar's best interest.

I asked Weissenberger whether he would hire Lyon to defend him against a capital-murder charge.

"Let me tell you," he said, "If I were charged with anything, she would be my lawyer. She is phenomenal."

Mike Thomas can be reached at 407-420-5525 or mthomas@

orlandosentinel.com.

~ Peter Frampton
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #993 on: June 01, 2009, 11:25:08 PM »

Fannie Mae:

The video of Casey/Baez that you wanted was done on September 18,

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3398.msg459086#msg459086

but it no longer works!

I will keep checking though for any other links to it.

off topic: PS:   That cake was wonderful!  Thanks for the recipe.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: June 01, 2009, 11:26:46 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys. I have been lurking and wanted to say hello.

Can some sweet monkey please post the picture of LKB and that Lyon's woman in court. You know the one that is taken from "behind".

I would really appreciate it. Oh and by the way, say hi to my mom lurking as a guest. Shout out to Joesamas Mama's Mama. TIA JSM

Hi Mom!

Hi Fanny Mae...this could be a real pathegic picture if one could feel sorry for the A's.  Here their daughter is smiling and has a circle of high class attorneys around her talking to her and there her parents are in the background with shoulders bent down in a defeated manner.  They are looking on at their daughter as if to say, everyone can talk to her except us.  Don't get me wrong, I have no sympathy for the A's, not one bit.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: June 01, 2009, 11:27:19 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys.

Capp:  Do you have an understanding as to why the docs re: Padilla and his folks have not been released to the public?  They were given to the defense several weeks ago. 

Also, I heard Baden say on Geraldo's show the other night that the defense had gotten the release of several interviews gagged. Could that be what's happened to the Padilla docs?

TIA

I am not our dear Capp, but I will field this one.

LP and co. statements as they relate to the case, were taken by the FBI. There is a different evidentiary intake process as it relates to discovery. Honestly, as open as LP is, there is nothing new to be gleaned here. From my conversations with LP, RD and TP, I am unaware of anything, to a lesser degree, that is not already out there.

There has been no gag order in this case, and therefore nothing in terms of evidence has been "gagged" with the exception of Gran Jury testimony or evidence presented at same. In which case, it is presentable at trial only and not subject to disclosure per se
B  
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: June 01, 2009, 11:27:24 PM »

I missed something, did we decide the word "blooding" meant like a right of passage?  Like she earned it because she had defended so many people in line for death penalty???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: June 01, 2009, 11:27:58 PM »

[

Lyon has tried 132 murder cases. She has taken 19 capital-murder cases through the sentencing phase and hasn't lost one yet. Her reputation is as an ethical, methodical, hard-nosed, passionate defender who excels in winning her clients' trust. She let Hobley stay with her family for a week after his release. Bet she hid the matches and the gasoline He told the Chicago Lawyer magazine: "One minute I was in death row in a cell, the next minute I'm at my attorney's house looking out the window; it was like a winter wonderland."

]
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: June 01, 2009, 11:28:59 PM »

Thank you for that Blink. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: June 01, 2009, 11:30:13 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest...Took me forever to catch up.

Capp, I got your nanners and replied.

Can I ask a question? What is so important about the video some are looking for?

It was just one of those videos that seeing them in court looking at each other the way they did, triggered the reminder of the video leaving home where they were rushing out of the house with George yelling at them and Baez not closeing the door for her. Probably nothing in the whole scheme of things. We just believe that is really the point where the Antony's and Bozo had a parting of the ways. IIRC Brain is fried at this point.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.