April 27, 2024, 06:08:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240198 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1940 on: June 03, 2009, 08:40:30 PM »

Me too my little mama. A little dose of reality for Georgie and Milpig would make me have a happy day!
... you said "Milpig"
Would Milcow sound better?  Monkey Devil!

Milpig is perfect for Dennis, Milcow will work for Sherri.....

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1941 on: June 03, 2009, 08:41:31 PM »

I don't know when the case for the cheque charges was going to go ahead.
What kind of charges would the OCSD have to choose from ?
I'm betting murder is the top priority now that they found poor Caylee. IDK Katgram. I was looking at a site today that showed the history of DP executions and the ones that I saw most had prior convictions and prison sentences. That is why I was asking.

I thought the same thing, JSM.   
I guess I am gruesome, but I was looking at the TDC website of executions for research only. I got to wondering looking at these guys, most of them had prior convictions, some check theft, but a lot from out of state with battery, assault and even murder and they were let out of prison. I didn't know if your past convictions and/or soon to be convictions will get you the DP quicker than if the jury knows nothing. Then after I asked my question I realized KC hasn't been convicted of anyting, therefore it can't be used against her. I hope that makes sense.

PS they don't let you know what the last meal of the inmate is anymore on their website. They used to, not anymore. Sorry for the O/T mods. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: June 03, 2009, 08:42:00 PM »

I'll be back shortly to see if we are ready 

No supervision!!

Hi Boo 

Hi Missiontoconvict, ready for a new cage???

::MonkeyDance::Ready Boo!!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1943 on: June 03, 2009, 08:42:09 PM »

I couldn't agree more, that is why I'm concerned with this vigil coming up, the Anthonys are going to want this stopped one way or another.
Good point NRCG. I am not sure I see them showing up for a show down, but I sure can visualize them sending the Milsteads and Joy to do their bidding.  If LP were to bring Rob Dick I am sure he could hug Cindy and calm her down a bit......

Safety is a big concern for that though, I hope that Rev Grund is prepared and does not try to be the better man by being nice.  Boo has a pretty good contact with him, Boo please voice our concerns to him.  George packs heat and Cindy is, well, Cindy.  Smile

Yes, I will express our concern for his safety. I'm sure there are plenty that will hold the Ants at bay to keep him safe, plus he seems to have angels surrounding him too!!

Got an answer from RJ:

Nothing to worry about. I will have security with me. But I've been threatened by satanic covens over the years and the Lord has protected me. He won't let anything happen to me. If they try they will fail and will actually prove a point. However to assure people I will contact OCSO to ask for someone to be there just in case.
Thank everyone for their concern!
Richard
Still does not seem to amount to the likes of Cindy Anthony.  She is the spawn of Satan IMO.

Maybe lightening will strike her as she raises her fists to the sky! A monkey can dream can't she??   Monkey Devil!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: June 03, 2009, 08:43:13 PM »

I'll be back shortly to see if we are ready 

No supervision!!

Hi Boo 
Hi Boo, Hi mission, and all monkeys.

Mods, JSM is behaving tonight. Not jumping in barrels or on the couch. Just sitting here waiting for the new cage like a good monkey I am.  an angelic monkey

Suck up 
  Monkey Devil! I usually get in trouble so I was pretending to be good!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: June 03, 2009, 08:44:30 PM »

I'm betting murder is the top priority now that they found poor Caylee. IDK Katgram. I was looking at a site today that showed the history of DP executions and the ones that I saw most had prior convictions and prison sentences. That is why I was asking.

I guess I am gruesome, but I was looking at the TDC website of executions for research only. I got to wondering looking at these guys, most of them had prior convictions, some check theft, but a lot from out of state with battery, assault and even murder and they were let out of prison. I didn't know if your past convictions and/or soon to be convictions will get you the DP quicker than if the jury knows nothing. Then after I asked my question I realized KC hasn't been convicted of anyting, therefore it can't be used against her. I hope that makes sense.

PS they don't let you know what the last meal of the inmate is anymore on their website. They used to, not anymore. Sorry for the O/T mods. JSM

JSM, you are on page 98. I don't think you are off topic. That's why I think Casey needs to have those check charges on her in court before she goes up for murder in court.

Casey will probably want the fancy pop tarts with the fancy sprinkles for her last meal.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1946 on: June 03, 2009, 08:45:31 PM »

IIRC there was quite a bit of talk about dealing with the check charges before or after her trial just b/c of that fact. If she is convicted of the check charges her trial penalty is more severe. IDK how more severe the death penalty can get, but if we put our heads together I think we can come up with something!!  Monkey Devil!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: June 03, 2009, 08:45:44 PM »

Well Monkeys, I was going to try to hang in for the new cage, but I think I will have to call it a night.  Maybe we will get some really good news tomorrow & George & Milstupid can share a room in the pokey!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: June 03, 2009, 08:47:06 PM »

I would like to thank every monkey on laughing at Milpig and Milcow. I feel so honored. I never have made up a name for any of these freaks before. JSM is truly laughing her butt off that y'all liked those names.  an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: June 03, 2009, 08:48:00 PM »

Well Monkeys, I was going to try to hang in for the new cage, but I think I will have to call it a night.  Maybe we will get some really good news tomorrow & George & Milstupid can share a room in the pokey!

Cece that is a beautiful picture.  God Bless Caylee.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: June 03, 2009, 08:49:05 PM »

JSM, you are on page 98. I don't think you are off topic. That's why I think Casey needs to have those check charges on her in court before she goes up for murder in court.

Casey will probably want the fancy pop tarts with the fancy sprinkles for her last meal.   
Thanks Fanny. I was thinking cherries, water, beer, everything she stole with Amy's money should be her last meal. I hate her and the whole lot of them.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1951 on: June 03, 2009, 08:49:16 PM »

I would like to thank every monkey on laughing at Milpig and Milcow. I feel so honored. I never have made up a name for any of these freaks before. JSM is truly laughing her butt off that y'all liked those names.  an angelic monkey

You're always funny JSM!! Everyone loves you, except that one poster who bit you a long time ago. Then everyone went into attack mode and they left with their tail tucked between their legs!!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1952 on: June 03, 2009, 08:51:12 PM »

Come on push! Push!! Dolce, can you give some Lamaz lessons here?? We need to get to the new cage faster, I have to go to bed!!!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: June 03, 2009, 08:51:50 PM »

IIRC there was quite a bit of talk about dealing with the check charges before or after her trial just b/c of that fact. If she is convicted of the check charges her trial penalty is more severe. IDK how more severe the death penalty can get, but if we put our heads together I think we can come up with something!!  Monkey Devil!
Thanks Boo. Miss you. I didn't know if they hadn't found poor Caylee would the SA pursue the check charges at the same time as the murder investigation. I know it makes no sense now, but it did at the time I asked it. At least to me it did, doesn't make sense to me now.  Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: June 03, 2009, 08:52:07 PM »

You're always funny JSM!! Everyone loves you, except that one poster who bit you a long time ago. Then everyone went into attack mode and they left with their tail tucked between their legs!!

JSM got bit!!!! That was before me. Let me attum!!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1955 on: June 03, 2009, 08:52:43 PM »

Now Monkeys, what can be worse than the death penalty?? Death penalty with no poptarts?? No sprinkles?? Tainted pork rinds so she spends her last days on the "throne"???

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: June 03, 2009, 08:53:10 PM »

Thank you boo. I remember that. The one time I was behaving I got bit. Came back to bite them in the butt didn't it. Thanks to all my monkey mates! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: June 03, 2009, 08:53:48 PM »

Come on push! Push!! Dolce, can you give some Lamaz lessons here?? We need to get to the new cage faster, I have to go to bed!!!!!

I would Boo, but I'm locked out of my own Photobucket!!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: June 03, 2009, 08:55:13 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-will-george-and-cindy-be-charged.html

| Magic-Lakers discussion continues after games on Sun Sports »
Casey Anthony: Will George and Cindy be charged?
posted by halboedeker on Jun 3, 2009 6:33:06 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The Orange County Sheriff's Office still needs to talk to several people before deciding whether to press charges against George and Cindy Anthony, WESH-Channel 2 reported tonight.

WESH's Bob Kealing broke the story about a couple of women filing a criminal complaint against the Anthonys. The women say Cindy Anthony took down a cross honoring granddaughter Caylee Anthony, then George and Cindy Anthony chased them from the Anthonys' neighborhood.

The Anthonys and their attorney, Brad Conway, "have not specifically denied" what the women say, Kealing said.

The women, Lois Peter and Denise Hill, told WESH that they will continue to put up crosses to honor the murdered toddler. "It's all for Caylee," Peter said. The two women said they are emotionally invested in Caylee because they had searched for the missing toddler. Casey Anthony, George and Cindy's daughter, is charged with the first-degree murder of Caylee

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: June 03, 2009, 08:55:18 PM »

JSM got bit!!!! That was before me. Let me attum!!!
  an angelic monkey Fanny, I didn't even know who the person was. Long time ago. JSM was shocked at what happened. It wasn't pretty, but the mods and monkeys took up for me. Water over the bridge now.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.