March 28, 2024, 04:11:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #42 6/12/09 - 6/30/09  (Read 359441 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: June 24, 2009, 02:13:17 PM »

Fanny said:
Work under the house? I hope it is up on pilings.

I wonder if this is the first step in TRIMM cutting her telephone lines....

Fanny,I was under the house learning how to install a pressure reducing valve. I had my hammer out as I was putting up some wire hangers to hold the plumbing......oh the language! Hubby cam out from under the house as he wanted to keep his "good" arm intact.  ::MonkeyHaHa::In the middle of this the phone man showed up.He sees a muddy monkey with a tool belt,hammer and hair full of cob webs.
The look on his face when I smiled and come on inside..priceless.  Monkey Devil!
I was right.Lightening fried my router and hit the box down the road.
All went well and I got a new router.As he was leaving I let the dog out of the garage.The phone guy didn't know it was Digger.When he heard that deep bark he couldn't get in his truck fast enough.   Monkey Devil!
Hubby asked if I was right about the connection and I told him of course,and outta my way it's time for the monkeys and a cold one. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: June 24, 2009, 02:33:40 PM »

TRIMM! I've seen that look on my cable guy's face one time after several days of having one repair man after another come and say they would have to send somebody else.  I got so exasperated I smacked my own self in the head with the spatula I was using to make a grilled cheese sandwich. My son backed up and the cable guy ran, saying someone would be out in a couple of days. Five minutes later there were TWO cable trucks pulled up and it was fixed in five minutes. I think I have a warning tag on my cable account in case any other repairs must be done. "DANGER, CRAZY WOMAN LIVES HERE!!!" My son calls me the "Spatula Lady" now.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Glad you got it fixed and are enjoying some cold ones. If I don't quit making spelling, name and gramatical errors today, I may go back to the booze in the blender route.   Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: June 24, 2009, 03:34:47 PM »

TRIMM! I've seen that look on my cable guy's face one time after several days of having one repair man after another come and say they would have to send somebody else.  I got so exasperated I smacked my own self in the head with the spatula I was using to make a grilled cheese sandwich. My son backed up and the cable guy ran, saying someone would be out in a couple of days. Five minutes later there were TWO cable trucks pulled up and it was fixed in five minutes. I think I have a warning tag on my cable account in case any other repairs must be done. "DANGER, CRAZY WOMAN LIVES HERE!!!" My son calls me the "Spatula Lady" now.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Glad you got it fixed and are enjoying some cold ones. If I don't quit making spelling, name and gramatical errors today, I may go back to the booze in the blender route.   Monkey Devil!

The repair guys should start listening to us.It's frustrating.
We know we are crazy,they better Recognize and deal with it.  Monkey Devil!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: June 24, 2009, 03:46:58 PM »

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1084 on: June 24, 2009, 03:57:21 PM »

I'm so glad you got it fixed Trimm, the same thing happened here last week.  We just realized last night that our theatre room components were taken out too.  No sound through the television, surround sound is fried also, and 2 dvd players went out!  This all happened through the cable wires!!!

Today I woke up to a not-so-cold house, called husband home (I don't know why I actually did that part - that's not me).  He called the AC guy on the way here - he will be out tomorrow.  I was about to fling monkey poo at someone.

Now I am really feeling stupid. The batteries were dead in the thermostat.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1085 on: June 24, 2009, 04:32:51 PM »

Mytime, ELuxery has a Vuitton Diaper Bag.  I dont know if it is the one Dolce bought and I cannot reach her because she is ill right now.  I will keep looking.  By the way, I have never bought anything from this site and dont know anything about it!!!

Thank you A1 for trying but the diaper bag is not in stock or available.   

Dolce must have got a "replica."   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: June 24, 2009, 04:40:35 PM »

I'm so glad you got it fixed Trimm, the same thing happened here last week.  We just realized last night that our theatre room components were taken out too.  No sound through the television, surround sound is fried also, and 2 dvd players went out!  This all happened through the cable wires!!!

Today I woke up to a not-so-cold house, called husband home (I don't know why I actually did that part - that's not me).  He called the AC guy on the way here - he will be out tomorrow.  I was about to fling monkey poo at someone.

Now I am really feeling stupid. The batteries were dead in the thermostat.

Who would have thought of the batteries in the thermostat??   

Mine have them too. I will have to remember this. Thanks!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: June 24, 2009, 05:30:45 PM »

Mytime, ELuxery has a Vuitton Diaper Bag.  I dont know if it is the one Dolce bought and I cannot reach her because she is ill right now.  I will keep looking.  By the way, I have never bought anything from this site and dont know anything about it!!!

Thank you A1 for trying but the diaper bag is not in stock or available.   

Dolce must have got a "replica."   

Personally, rather than spending $1500 on a diaper bag I'd rather put the money into a college fund for my baby...but that's me.  Keeping in mind my idea of a decent purse is any one I can get for under $25 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: June 24, 2009, 05:52:37 PM »

It is 100 degrees here now in the shade and the heat index must be off the charts!!! 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: June 24, 2009, 05:56:40 PM »

It is 100 degrees here now in the shade and the heat index must be off the charts!!! 

69 with a cool breeze and that's the warmest it's been today.  I have been working outside almost all day today and was cold!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: June 24, 2009, 05:59:21 PM »

69 with a cool breeze and that's the warmest it's been today.  I have been working outside almost all day today and was cold!
I am so envious!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: June 24, 2009, 06:07:16 PM »

I am so envious!!!!

We rarely get over 100 here and when it does it's usually dry.  Even so, when it gets that hot here (maybe for a week during the late summer) I complain constantly.  I hate HOT.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1092 on: June 24, 2009, 06:18:47 PM »

It's 102 here in the shade right now!  At least there is a little breeze of extremely hot!

Monkey Devil!

I feel bad complaining though, at least I don't work outside! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1093 on: June 24, 2009, 06:57:55 PM »

Oh, I am moving there.  Could you please send me a list of any homes for sale.  Wouldn't you just love having me and PT as neighbors?    Monkey Devil!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1094 on: June 24, 2009, 07:27:28 PM »

Trimm and Fanny Mae you guys are cracking me up.  Trimm I am glad to hear you got your DSL back. I don't know why the guys don't listen to us but few do. 

Fanny I can see the dude running for the hills. Too funny

Jackie how my the lightening took out a lot. I would never have thought about the surround sound and DVD players. But makes since. Glad to hear it was battaroes and not something else hit by the storm. I think we have all had one or two of those moments  of duh it was only. At least you are cool now and don't have to go though the evening with no air.

A1 it was 102 here today yuck. I understand the yuck.

Klaas when my brother lived in Dana Point we had to always take a sweater becuse it was so much cooler than in the valley. But at least in Calif. when it is hot the nights usally cool down which makes the heat of the day so much easier to handle.

My Time have they thought about trying to contact Louis Vuitton and see if they are coming out with a new model for the Diaper Bag for this year.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1095 on: June 24, 2009, 07:42:53 PM »

Hi GE - yes, they have checked.  Then I said - Oh, I know someone that just bought it on line - thinking maybe some stores still had them still since Dolce just bought one. But they are not available anymore so I have no idea what Dolce actually bought. 

Oh well, now they are getting their boss something else and I am staying out of it. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: June 24, 2009, 07:49:08 PM »

Oh, I am moving there.  Could you please send me a list of any homes for sale.  Wouldn't you just love having me and PT as neighbors?    Monkey Devil!

There is a completely gutted home for sale not far from us that was tied up in litigation for years.  There is no roof, walls or windows, all have been removed.  So it's basically a lot you are paying for and the asking price is $500,000 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: June 24, 2009, 07:51:54 PM »

There is a completely gutted home for sale not far from us that was tied up in litigation for years.  There is no roof, walls or windows, all have been removed.  So it's basically a lot you are paying for and the asking price is $500,000 

Location, location, location.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: June 24, 2009, 08:05:02 PM »

Hey I'm in a brand new development, has parks for the kids, a small lake and less than a half mile from the biggest lake in the state. come one, come all.

I'd like some nice neighbors and I'll be your welcome wagon to boot 

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: June 24, 2009, 08:05:40 PM »

oh and it was only 89 here today 

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.