April 17, 2024, 07:13:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #42 6/12/09 - 6/30/09  (Read 360367 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1440 on: June 27, 2009, 11:00:36 PM »

Yeah, they are all saying they knew I was a pig, LOL 

Well, the jokes on them though isn't it   Monkey Devil!

That's ok! They actually think they are better then everyone!  They are the great researchers.   

Was that the cue for "oooohhhhmmmmmm"?  Channeling for research ya' know. 

Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1441 on: June 27, 2009, 11:01:40 PM »

Yep, not looking good  .  Mytime, glad you are wearing your mask, LOLOL   Monkey Devil!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: June 27, 2009, 11:01:50 PM »

Blue Moon - OUCH!!  I am so sorry!!  Does your dentist have anyone on call?

Glad to hear your sister is doing better!   an angelic monkey

No, I am on my own until next Friday.  If it gets too bad I will have to go to a dermatologist for the allergic reaction and blisters. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: June 27, 2009, 11:03:03 PM »

The foxglove is for enjoying the looks of, and for the humming birds.  I was told fennel wouldn't do well where I live, but it's doing just fine.  It's nice to use the slender pieces with baked fish.  There are recipes for the bulb too, but I don't like taking the whole thing up. 

Blue Moon~  I'm glad to hear your sister is doing better.  But I'm so very sorry to hear about all of the pain you are having in your mouth.  It sounds awful. I think you would have to be careful of any thing that might numb, because it could affect swallowing or you may bite your cheek.  Would you be able to use a very mild saline rinse?  Salt water is healing.  However, I wouldn't want you to do anything without checking with a doctor, with your mouth in such a state.  I hope you feel better soon.

OK...good on the foxglove...the woman that gave it to me said it was red....we have several hummingbird feeders and they are thirsty little buggers.  We love to sit and watch them. And tonight we have a bizillion lightening bugs...I LOVE THEM!!!

I roast and  grill  fennel bulbs and make a terrific fennel and green apple salad...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1444 on: June 27, 2009, 11:03:28 PM »

Mytime you got your mask on!!!!  Hahahahahaahhaha.  Have you seen our new monkey "Grumbles""she looks a lot like you and dresses lke you too!  She has jewlery and a hat!!! 

Wait until I see CBB!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: June 27, 2009, 11:04:07 PM »

Yeah, they are all saying they knew I was a pig, LOL 

Well, the jokes on them though isn't it   Monkey Devil!

That's ok! They actually think they are better then everyone!  They are the great researchers.   

Was that the cue for "oooohhhhmmmmmm"?  Channeling for research ya' know. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: June 27, 2009, 11:04:09 PM »

Yep, not looking good  .  Mytime, glad you are wearing your mask, LOLOL   Monkey Devil!

Klaas, sounds like you are feeling a "little better" today.  Take good care and go to the doctor and get yourself counted for swine flu.

My sister is out of rehab and home and is doing great.  They took out stitches before they released her and her hair is starting to grow back out.  She called me last night, said "where have you been?".  I had to tell her I went to the dentist, had 2 teeth prepared for crowns and a bridge to boot also and I now have infected gums, mouth, I have blisters all over the gums, roof of mouth, starting down in my throat and running a fever.  I called the dentist yesterday and he didn't get back to me til this morning, ran in to his office and he gave me a mouth rinse for bacteria and said try this for a few days.  Guess what, he is on vacation all next week and I have to suffer til he gets back.  A contraption he put in my mouth was metal and I am allergic to metal and latex and guess the metal caused the blisters and infection.  I AM IN PAIN........................... Monkey Devil!

That sounds terribe, BlueMoon.

I am glad your sister is home and doing well. She'll be doing fine real soon. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: June 27, 2009, 11:05:38 PM »

Blue Moon~ I hope you get well really soon.  And please don't wait too long to get help if it doesn't improve in next day or so, or if it seems to be getting worse.  I'm not a doctor-bee, but I'm concerned.  Please stay ahead of it.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: June 27, 2009, 11:09:57 PM »

OMG Bluemoon - that's horrible!  Sounds like your sister is doing better though so that's good!

I'm allergic to metal too and I found out after having a mole removed from my back that I'm allergic to the sticky on bandaids.  I really didn't need it removed and next time I won't.  Like you the aftermath was worse than the procedure.

ouch...I am allergic to surgical tape....I had some lumps removed and I kept telling my DH I was burning....he thought I was delerious.....the next more I again was in tears telling him I was burning...he called the doctors office and the nurse of course said she'd have the doctor get back with us..after several more hours my DH called a neighbor, a nurse, she came over and said she would take the tape off...OHMYGAWD it hurt.I was really in pain......and when she finally got it off I had blisters from the tape....everyplace the tape had stuck was blistered....it was more painful than the surgery was!!  The last 2 surgeries the doc used paper tape....I didn't have a problem with that.

Rest in Peace Caylee

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: June 27, 2009, 11:10:03 PM »

Klaas, sounds like you are feeling a "little better" today.  Take good care and go to the doctor and get yourself counted for swine flu.

My sister is out of rehab and home and is doing great.  They took out stitches before they released her and her hair is starting to grow back out.  She called me last night, said "where have you been?".  I had to tell her I went to the dentist, had 2 teeth prepared for crowns and a bridge to boot also and I now have infected gums, mouth, I have blisters all over the gums, roof of mouth, starting down in my throat and running a fever.  I called the dentist yesterday and he didn't get back to me til this morning, ran in to his office and he gave me a mouth rinse for bacteria and said try this for a few days.  Guess what, he is on vacation all next week and I have to suffer til he gets back.  A contraption he put in my mouth was metal and I am allergic to metal and latex and guess the metal caused the blisters and infection.  I AM IN PAIN........................... Monkey Devil!

Blue Moon I am sorry that you are in so much pain.  I think you should go to another Dentist or even to the emergency room especially if it gets worst.  Glad to hear your sister is out of the hospital and doing well.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: June 27, 2009, 11:11:41 PM »

Mytime you got your mask on!!!!  Hahahahahaahhaha.  Have you seen our new monkey "Grumbles""she looks a lot like you and dresses lke you too!  She has jewlery and a hat!!! 

Wait until I see CBB!   

oopsss I was hoping you weren't going to see A1's post....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: June 27, 2009, 11:12:26 PM »

Blue Moon~ I hope you get well really soon.  And please don't wait too long to get help if it doesn't improve in next day or so, or if it seems to be getting worse.  I'm not a doctor-bee, but I'm concerned.  Please stay ahead of it.

Oh, I will.  If it is no better by Monday I will go to my doctor and get some antibiotics for it.  I have had it before from going to the dentist but always on the fact around the mouth and chin area.  Took a long time to figure out what it was and why it happened every time I went to the dentist.  Finally figured out it was the latex and picks they use.  Once they started using non-latex gloves it has always been better but this time he put a metal clip over the two teeth to drill them down and I couldn't warn him beforehand what would happen.  He told me to get benadryle syrup and rinse with that, said it was good for allergies.  Just finished chicken soup, only thing I have been able to put in my mouth.  Ouch!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: June 27, 2009, 11:12:37 PM »

The foxglove is for enjoying the looks of, and for the humming birds.  I was told fennel wouldn't do well where I live, but it's doing just fine.  It's nice to use the slender pieces with baked fish.  There are recipes for the bulb too, but I don't like taking the whole thing up. 

Blue Moon~  I'm glad to hear your sister is doing better.  But I'm so very sorry to hear about all of the pain you are having in your mouth.  It sounds awful. I think you would have to be careful of any thing that might numb, because it could affect swallowing or you may bite your cheek.  Would you be able to use a very mild saline rinse?  Salt water is healing.  However, I wouldn't want you to do anything without checking with a doctor, with your mouth in such a state.  I hope you feel better soon.

OK...good on the foxglove...the woman that gave it to me said it was red....we have several hummingbird feeders and they are thirsty little buggers.  We love to sit and watch them. And tonight we have a bizillion lightening bugs...I LOVE THEM!!!

I roast and  grill  fennel bulbs and make a terrific fennel and green apple salad...

Gotta love the little hummingbirds    We've put several out too.  I have seen lightening bugs a couple of times since I've moved to my current house.  I was so surprised.  Not a lot of them, but just happy to see some.  I would love to see a bizillion.  My sis and I used to put them in jars (of course).  Ahh, long ago...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: June 27, 2009, 11:13:55 PM »

Sunny~  would you mind sharing your fennel and green apple salad?  It sounds really interesting. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: June 27, 2009, 11:14:14 PM »

BBL...going with DH to the ice cream shop.....sigh....frozen fat free yogurt here I come....

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: June 27, 2009, 11:15:02 PM »

BBL...going with DH to the ice cream shop.....sigh....frozen fat free yogurt here I come....

Bye Sunny

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1456 on: June 27, 2009, 11:15:19 PM »

OMG Blue Moon, that sounds terrible!  I hope you get well soon!  

Glad to hear your sister is doing well!

I love all the flower talk, I usually always plant morning glories and sunflowers!

Didn't plant anything this year, but some of my morning glories from last year are blooming!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: June 27, 2009, 11:16:05 PM »

Sunny~  would you mind sharing your fennel and green apple salad?  It sounds really interesting. 

Oh,that does sound delicious, doesn't it?  I'd love that recipe, too an angelic monkey
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1458 on: June 27, 2009, 11:16:27 PM »

OMG Bluemoon - that's horrible!  Sounds like your sister is doing better though so that's good!

I'm allergic to metal too and I found out after having a mole removed from my back that I'm allergic to the sticky on bandaids.  I really didn't need it removed and next time I won't.  Like you the aftermath was worse than the procedure.

ouch...I am allergic to surgical tape....I had some lumps removed and I kept telling my DH I was burning....he thought I was delerious.....the next more I again was in tears telling him I was burning...he called the doctors office and the nurse of course said she'd have the doctor get back with us..after several more hours my DH called a neighbor, a nurse, she came over and said she would take the tape off...OHMYGAWD it hurt.I was really in pain......and when she finally got it off I had blisters from the tape....everyplace the tape had stuck was blistered....it was more painful than the surgery was!!  The last 2 surgeries the doc used paper tape....I didn't have a problem with that.

Wow, I finally found 2 people allergic to the same thing I am.  Everybody I know thinks I am  .

I am allergic to the adhesive too.  Last surgery, I had an allergic reaction to the sutures!!   OUCH!!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1459 on: June 27, 2009, 11:17:35 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Have fun!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.