April 26, 2024, 04:36:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #42 6/12/09 - 6/30/09  (Read 361058 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1580 on: June 28, 2009, 02:03:30 AM »

Goodnight all!

Klaas I have no idea what you look like and it really does not matter -
Every time though I see Stevie Nicks I automatically think of you. Why I dont know.

I play Fleetwood Mac for Bearly .. Don't stop thinking about Tomorrow - its my song to her.

But when I think of You - I see Stevie

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CBemoEBontk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/CBemoEBontk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: June 28, 2009, 02:08:20 AM »

What happened to Bearly!!   

Here.  I was trying to call a friend but her line is busy, busy, busy...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1582 on: June 28, 2009, 02:12:13 AM »

I know Klaas is not feeling well .. was not the song .. that reminds me
Is the woman Stevie Nicks .. that reminds me of her. Feisty, Butterfly, Mysterious at times,  Strong and extremely loving and Patient .. that is Klaas.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: June 28, 2009, 02:15:45 AM »

Let me share PT's wise words of wisdom!   

He said "Poor Farrah, she picked the wrong day to die!" 

We all knew Farrah's health status .. if we were paying attention.
Mytime I do feel that she was totally dismissed within her Death ( within the media the day she died) but She had her Shining Moment when she released her documentary - and Millions put their arms around her and loved her and Felt her and Just rejoiced her Life for all she was. I think her Documentary was Beautiful. I watched it - and had to at times even mute it ..was too much for me.  She was and is a courageous strong loving woman. And that is how I want to remember her.

Michael Jackson ..his Death rocked the World. Totally Unexpected. He was so incredibly loved in other Nations - much more so than in the US ( after all his controversy) He was bigger than Elvis could ever be in Europe and Asian countries. He as infamous here within the US he is triple that in other nations.

I felt though even with MJ and Farrah death's .. that Jada Justice should have been Mentioned More. Her Death confirmed and she was barely a mention and that did so bother me. She was not only 2 yrs old ..but died of reasons ..unfathomable.

I was myself though very upset that MJ Died. I always loved him. I was raised on his music and he was a impact on my life .. He and I were alot alike. Very misunderstood and yet would wear what ever we wanted ( even if it caused eyes upon us) but I was extremely shy .. and I simply didnt care ... if Others thought I was, or what others made up of me.. I knew who I was. He gave me a lot of self empowerment when I was in my teens. I will never forget him for that.  He was not perfect, he had much controversy, he was misunderstood, (( I don't know)) but for what he gave me ..within my lifetime - I have to say that I too was not prepared to see him go. To me he was ageless. He was Michael Jackson. Never ever to be duplicated, not in my life time.  an angelic monkey

Hi Queen Deen!!!

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1584 on: June 28, 2009, 02:16:22 AM »

Bearly are you ok ? I saw some words and such that I did not read all the way .. wanted to ask you .. Just want to hear it from you ..what is up? and wanting to know if your ok.
There is only one Ms Bearly .. talk talk ... spill it sister.  an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: June 28, 2009, 02:18:04 AM »

Klaas - Has your husband ever tried JuJu juice.  My mom's neurologist swore up and down that it (the pure form) helped his patients with MS.  I used to drink it too and felt so much healthier - so healthy I stopped drinking it. 

That explains it!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: June 28, 2009, 02:22:51 AM »

Goodnight all!

Every time though I see Stevie Nicks I automatically think of you. Why I dont know.

I play Fleetwood Mac for Bearly .. Don't stop thinking about Tomorrow - its my song to her.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CBemoEBontk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/CBemoEBontk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

I have been meaning to ask you why that song?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: June 28, 2009, 02:23:34 AM »

Hey there Blu Blu (in my best Yogi Bear voice).

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1588 on: June 28, 2009, 02:25:49 AM »

for my Ms Bearly .................................... cuz

I normally play for you " Don't stop thinking about Tomorrow" by Fleetwood Mac.

I dedicate this to you~ Its not known by all. But it is quite beautiful as You are " My Friend".

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/f4CG18FPCj0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/f4CG18FPCj0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1</a>

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1589 on: June 28, 2009, 02:27:42 AM »

Goodnight all!

nothing to do with the song - Just the face .. When I think of Klaas I think she looks like Stevie Nicks .. why .. I don't know. In my Mind - I see Klaas as Stevie Nicks or similar.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: June 28, 2009, 02:35:36 AM »

Bearly are you ok ? I saw some words and such that I did not read all the way .. wanted to ask you .. Just want to hear it from you ..what is up? and wanting to know if your ok.
There is only one Ms Bearly .. talk talk ... spill it sister.  an angelic monkey

I had some procedures done on my back, this time through my spine in an epidural.  They had a little bit of trouble going down the one side because there is not a good opening.  (I can feel that spot, it is like someone kicked me in the tush and top of my leg).  The other side apparently is where it all went as my crotch was numb as were my feet.  I had to keep running to the bathroom as I was afraid I was going to have an accident.  This guy is my Neurosurgeon.

7/07 I am going to have my shoulders and arms done by a Orthopod.  He did my left shoulder in his office before, I am not sure if he can do my right shoulder there because of my brachialplexopathy.  I hope since this is different, he can.

The anesthesiologist who was putting me out kept his eyes out for me, he would hold my arm down when a nurse tried to pull it up and say she has brachialplexopathy and that is very painful.  Once someone grabs it, it is too late.  I am surprised how much people actually grab each other and push each other.  I don't realize it until I am in bad pain and cannot move something because of that. 

I don't know why people let their kids push the carts around so fast or run around in the stores, I often feel bad for the elderly and want to run defense for them while they shop.  Where has respect gone?  I know it is not the majority who are out of compliance with the unwritten laws of courtesy.  Who is responsible when someone gets hurt?

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1591 on: June 28, 2009, 02:40:26 AM »

I had some procedures done on my back, this time through my spine in an epidural.  They had a little bit of trouble going down the one side because there is not a good opening.  (I can feel that spot, it is like someone kicked me in the tush and top of my leg).  The other side apparently is where it all went as my crotch was numb as were my feet.  I had to keep running to the bathroom as I was afraid I was going to have an accident.  This guy is my Neurosurgeon.

7/07 I am going to have my shoulders and arms done by a Orthopod.  He did my left shoulder in his office before, I am not sure if he can do my right shoulder there because of my brachialplexopathy.  I hope since this is different, he can.

The anesthesiologist who was putting me out kept his eyes out for me, he would hold my arm down when a nurse tried to pull it up and say she has brachialplexopathy and that is very painful.  Once someone grabs it, it is too late.  I am surprised how much people actually grab each other and push each other.  I don't realize it until I am in bad pain and cannot move something because of that. 

I don't know why people let their kids push the carts around so fast or run around in the stores, I often feel bad for the elderly and want to run defense for them while they shop.  Where has respect gone?  I know it is not the majority who are out of compliance with the unwritten laws of courtesy.  Who is responsible when someone gets hurt?

Bearly first did you see the video I put up for you - it is so You.
2nd How the hell did your body become as it is today ..what took you to begin this within your back? You had to have had something wrong first to get you where you are now?
This didn't happen overnight ..sounds to me ..Your too a victim of the first doc that ran you over .. did not throw you under the bus ..but literally ran over you ..and said Go have another fix you .. when you would have been better off without that bastard that worked on you first.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1592 on: June 28, 2009, 02:47:07 AM »

Green Eyes

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: June 28, 2009, 02:54:21 AM »

for my Ms Bearly .................................... cuz

I normally play for you " Don't stop thinking about Tomorrow" by Fleetwood Mac.

I dedicate this to you~ Its not known by all. But it is quite beautiful as You are " My Friend".

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/f4CG18FPCj0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/f4CG18FPCj0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1</a>

Thanks Deen Deen the DJ Queen

This is so me, I can't tell you how many times my friends have told me about talking to them in the moonlight about something they were worried about.  My friend who lives with me several days a week calls me a romantic.  He is amazed about how connected to nature I am, and how he can look outside to see me surrounded by bunnies, birds, cat, deer, an occasional frog, who should have run away at seeing me.  I did not know this was unusual until he told me.

I need to move around at night so I leave a load of wash in the washer so I can come back to it at that time, also I leave the last few dishes in the sink after dinner because I cannot do another thing without dropping it.  I have also been known to cook a meatloaf or something in the middle of the night for eating later that day.  My friend will tell me the fairies (or the elves) were here while we were sleeping.

It's hard to put it in words, but I hope you get the picture.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: June 28, 2009, 02:55:47 AM »

Goodnight all!

nothing to do with the song - Just the face .. When I think of Klaas I think she looks like Stevie Nicks .. why .. I don't know. In my Mind - I see Klaas as Stevie Nicks or similar.

I understood that about Klaas.

I meant why Don't Stop for me?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: June 28, 2009, 02:57:44 AM »

It's the Lean Green Posting Machine!!!!!

How is the quilt and what did you bake?  How is your family and your husband and his tools?  Did you go shopping?  Spill...!!!

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1596 on: June 28, 2009, 02:59:14 AM »

Green Eyes

Hi Deenie Good to see you back.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: June 28, 2009, 03:03:23 AM »

Bearly first did you see the video I put up for you - it is so You.
2nd How the hell did your body become as it is today ..what took you to begin this within your back? You had to have had something wrong first to get you where you are now?
This didn't happen overnight ..sounds to me ..Your too a victim of the first doc that ran you over .. did not throw you under the bus ..but literally ran over you ..and said Go have another fix you .. when you would have been better off without that bastard that worked on you first.

Do you mean my Neuro?  He is great.  I would not be walking today without him.  He had to put a tube in to guide the medication in place.  He did not do anything wrong.  It is the way my body is made.  He is very meticulous and does it under fluoroscope when I am out cold.  He is good.

The pain and trouble is from many accidents, people just run into me.  Drunk drivers, drunk runners pushing carts, people driving with their mind on their divorce and not even seeing me.

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1598 on: June 28, 2009, 03:06:28 AM »

It's the Lean Green Posting Machine!!!!!

How is the quilt and what did you bake?  How is your family and your husband and his tools?  Did you go shopping?  Spill...!!!

Hi Miss Bearly,
Hubby is better, scared the you know out of me let me to tell you. He inhaled to much dust when doing his yard work. Sister is home and doing better. Has some infection in here lungs kind a like TB but not TB. Older brother found a blood clot on his heart when doing strees test. So now he is on blood thinners.
But the best newa is 99% chance daughter and kids are moving here. The quilt for grand daughter is on hold as can't find the fabric I want for the backing. But almost fifnshed with MIL memory quilt.
How are you doing?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: June 28, 2009, 03:07:57 AM »

Green Eyes

Hi Deenie Good to see you back.  an angelic monkey

Deenie--Did you see the notes I left you about your Dad?  I was heartbroken to read what you were going through.

GE-I saw a picture of twins with those blue ribbons on the other day.  I was going to snag them, but I didn't want to copy yours, that picture of that baby with the bow is so cute.  Why do we always want to cuddle sleeping babies instead of letting them sleep?

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.