March 28, 2024, 05:25:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #42 6/12/09 - 6/30/09  (Read 359443 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: June 30, 2009, 12:57:36 AM »

I went to eat Bar-B-Q last week. Was just about finished with the meal when my friend went to the register to ask a question and some man in line asked her if that was her wallet he was holding. She said YES and brought it back to me. The thing is, it sat there at least 30 minutes with a stream of men (I guess not so many women eat Bar-B-Q in Cali) passed through and I am so fortunate to have gotten it back.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: June 30, 2009, 12:58:40 AM »

Sorry for the O/T, monkey musers Smile

MaryMary - you are very lucky _I'm glad that they were honest enough and had your change. 

Hi Sleuth

Sorry, I was only teasing about the O/T.  And yes I was very lucky for that, or I'd really be crying the blues now. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1842 on: June 30, 2009, 12:58:57 AM »

Klaas I am happy to See You. I hope your feeling Better again. I know I have already said it.

Our fearless Leader

Klaas is bald with big ears???? 

another typo!!  grrrr!!

Don't tell the "dark side"  Monkey Devil!

I am channeling Destiny now!! Oooohhhmmmm!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: June 30, 2009, 12:59:54 AM »

Klaas - the # 6 "maybe she got what was coming" was first said right here in an online interview with us by TITO.  I was transcribing the conversation and my jaw dropped when he said that.

I think your first merry-go-round was Bendex.  I forgot about Cohen until you mentioned it.

And yes, the Scandi Nor night was a classic.

Glad you are feeling better!

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: June 30, 2009, 01:01:34 AM »

MT,  you lil  Monkey Devil!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: June 30, 2009, 01:03:23 AM »

Klaas - the # 6 "maybe she got what was coming" was first said right here in an online interview with us by TITO.  I was transcribing the conversation and my jaw dropped when he said that.

I think your first merry-go-round was Bendex.  I forgot about Cohen until you mentioned it.

And yes, the Scandi Nor night was a classic.

Glad you are feeling better!

Yeah I remember Tito saying that, I was shocked too.  I think that ended his time at SM actually.  Yes the first was Bendex.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1846 on: June 30, 2009, 01:04:29 AM »

Klaas I am happy to See You. I hope your feeling Better again. I know I have already said it.

Our fearless Leader

another typo!!  grrrr!!

Try "One Ringy Dingy, Two Ringy Dingy, Snort, Snort"...............
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1847 on: June 30, 2009, 01:05:17 AM »

Our fearless Leader

another typo!!  grrrr!!

Try "One Ringy Dingy, Two Ringy Dingy, Snort, Snort"...............

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: June 30, 2009, 01:05:38 AM »

I went to eat Bar-B-Q last week. Was just about finished with the meal when my friend went to the register to ask a question and some man in line asked her if that was her wallet he was holding. She said YES and brought it back to me. The thing is, it sat there at least 30 minutes with a stream of men (I guess not so many women eat Bar-B-Q in Cali) passed through and I am so fortunate to have gotten it back.

We should never go to lunch together Shell...it could be quite costly.   
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: June 30, 2009, 01:06:58 AM »

No problem MaryMary - I knew you were joking Smile

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1850 on: June 30, 2009, 01:07:02 AM »

speaking of Confusion just want to tell a story of what I did today.   

I went to Arby's with son for lunch.  I paid with $100. bill.  I waited for my order and was concerned about the soda's.  The kid took the bill for change I guess.  I left drove home 50 miles when I finally remembered i didn't get my change.  We called the place and luckily they had my change.  Now, we have to drive 50 miles tomorrow to pick it up.   

And I have no fever.   
MaryMary that happened to me too last year. I went in to a Coffee house and ordered ONE hot apple cider..which I have no freaking clue why I chose that .. I normally only drink coffee.  I gave the " Girl" a twenty and I walked out .. with my Hot apple cider which was so friggen hot .. I could hardly hold it let alone drink it. I had gone to a thai restaurant and ordered a carry out ..so I had time to kill.. well .. I went back to my fave Thai restaurant picked up my food and was driving home -  at this point ..and it hit me like a Train... YOU got pimped in the coffee house. Hell yes I did .. She gave me change as if I gave her a 5.00. So I turned my car around and went back .. Holy crap had to find change for the meter yet again park my car..and walk a block or so to ..get my Money.

MM I walked in and the Girl who took my order and rang me - she saw me - first thing and she ran into the back room. I walked in and I was not happy. I asked for the Manager and I explained and I gave him my receipt * I still had the Apple Cider in hand - which was not yet drinkable was still  hotter than Fire -  and showed him too that I had just went to the ATM to withdraw that " 20.00" from my account. 

He says to me.. I am sorry .. I can't do a thing until after we close which is 10pm and count the drawer. I said NO I want my Money now. He says no no no.  I said Yes Yes Yes. He said no. He took my phone number and address and he said I promise I will personally count the drawer and call you after wards. He asked me is it okay that I call you after 10:30 pm.  I said Yes. Well I got a call at 10:30 and he profusely apologized and he said YES you were correct and I have your money .. he even wanted to come and hand deliver it to my house.  I said NO, I will be in tomorrow ..He left an envelope with my cash and 5 free coffee coupons.
I have never went back to this place.  Even so it was a mistake .. I was given a drink that I could not drink and was ripped off too .. and it cost me my 20.00 plus too much aggravation. 
I know ppl today do not have a clue how to make change. Even when it says on the calculator of cash register in glowing color ... YOU give them back 17.50 ..they still cannot get it right. Ahhhh. Because they cannot compute it. The digital world has removed awareness. Give a Young person who is ringing you up - a Penny ..to make a quarter in change ..rather than two dimes and 4 cents back .. They look at you like  What the hell is this penny for .... NO concept what so ever.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QRYsRLSrvuo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/QRYsRLSrvuo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1851 on: June 30, 2009, 01:07:39 AM »

Hi Deenie - I'm feeling pretty good right now but I've promised everyone I'll call my doctor tomorrow. 

I want credit for that!

I've made a discovery! Threaten to do illegal, irrational stuff, and she just falls right in line!   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1852 on: June 30, 2009, 01:08:26 AM »

Hi Deenie - I'm feeling pretty good right now but I've promised everyone I'll call my doctor tomorrow. 
Good that makes me feel better ..whew ..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1853 on: June 30, 2009, 01:09:14 AM »

Good Night MM, MT, Jackie, Deenie, Shell, CBB, Sleuth & Klaas
Sweet Dreams and God Bless
Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday.
Been a long day here been up since 4.
Take Care
xoxo

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: June 30, 2009, 01:09:44 AM »

LOL no kidding. Honestly MM, I am always doing things like that.  It is not just you. (We gotta laugh, huh?)

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1855 on: June 30, 2009, 01:10:04 AM »

Wow, you got lucky too Shell.

MM - I am thinking you should just stay home!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1856 on: June 30, 2009, 01:11:53 AM »

I want credit for that!

I've made a discovery! Threaten to do illegal, irrational stuff, and she just falls right in line!   

Yeah, but I threatened to fly out and take care of her. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1857 on: June 30, 2009, 01:11:58 AM »

Take Care
xoxo

Night Green Eyes! Sleep Well and God Bless!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: June 30, 2009, 01:12:25 AM »

speaking of Confusion just want to tell a story of what I did today.   

I went to Arby's with son for lunch.  I paid with $100. bill.  I waited for my order and was concerned about the soda's.  The kid took the bill for change I guess.  I left drove home 50 miles when I finally remembered i didn't get my change.  We called the place and luckily they had my change.  Now, we have to drive 50 miles tomorrow to pick it up.   

And I have no fever.   
MaryMary that happened to me too last year. I went in to a Coffee house and ordered ONE hot apple cider..which I have no freaking clue why I chose that .. I normally only drink coffee.  I gave the " Girl" a twenty and I walked out .. with my Hot apple cider which was so friggen hot .. I could hardly hold it let alone drink it. I had gone to a thai restaurant and ordered a carry out ..so I had time to kill.. well .. I went back to my fave Thai restaurant picked up my food and was driving home -  at this point ..and it hit me like a Train... YOU got pimped in the coffee house. Hell yes I did .. She gave me change as if I gave her a 5.00. So I turned my car around and went back .. Holy crap had to find change for the meter yet again park my car..and walk a block or so to ..get my Money.

MM I walked in and the Girl who took my order and rang me - she saw me - first thing and she ran into the back room. I walked in and I was not happy. I asked for the Manager and I explained and I gave him my receipt * I still had the Apple Cider in hand - which was not yet drinkable was still  hotter than Fire -  and showed him too that I had just went to the ATM to withdraw that " 20.00" from my account. 

He says to me.. I am sorry .. I can't do a thing until after we close which is 10pm and count the drawer. I said NO I want my Money now. He says no no no.  I said Yes Yes Yes. He said no. He took my phone number and address and he said I promise I will personally count the drawer and call you after wards. He asked me is it okay that I call you after 10:30 pm.  I said Yes. Well I got a call at 10:30 and he profusely apologized and he said YES you were correct and I have your money .. he even wanted to come and hand deliver it to my house.  I said NO, I will be in tomorrow ..He left an envelope with my cash and 5 free coffee coupons.
I have never went back to this place.  Even so it was a mistake .. I was given a drink that I could not drink and was ripped off too .. and it cost me my 20.00 plus too much aggravation. 
I know ppl today do not have a clue how to make change. Even when it says on the calculator of cash register in glowing color ... YOU give them back 17.50 ..they still cannot get it right. Ahhhh. Because they cannot compute it. The digital world has removed awareness. Give a Young person who is ringing you up - a Penny ..to make a quarter in change ..rather than two dimes and 4 cents back .. They look at you like  What the hell is this penny for .... NO concept what so ever.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QRYsRLSrvuo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/QRYsRLSrvuo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1</a>

So true...and does anyone remember anyone's phone numbers these days.  Everything is in memory mode.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1859 on: June 30, 2009, 01:12:51 AM »

Take Care
xoxo

Nite Nite Green Eyes .. xoxo Me

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.