April 25, 2024, 03:54:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #42 6/12/09 - 6/30/09  (Read 360866 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: June 30, 2009, 03:02:44 AM »

Thanks, Deenie.

I never went to sleep last night as it was just too painful.  I am going to check on the kids tonight and then hopefully get to sleep tonight.  Pain is a life stopper and I am tired of it right about now.  I want to move like I know I can.

I always thing things will be better tomorrow.  That is why I asked you why you picked that song for me.  Did you hear me say that?

Hugs!

Goodnight Deenie, Blu, and BG
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 03:28:57 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: June 30, 2009, 03:04:08 AM »

a better song.. me didn't realize that was the version of Lou Reed .. I no like some of the lyrics ..((( some are not so cool, were changed after a time)))

A better song for Ms Bearly

Heart     an angelic monkey

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/47O_K7Cl5t8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/47O_K7Cl5t8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>

Thanks!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: June 30, 2009, 03:05:34 AM »

Thanks, Deenie.

I never went to sleep last night as it was just too painful.  I am going to check on the kids tonight and then hopefully get to sleep tonight.  Pain is a life stopper and I am tired of it right about now.  I want to move like I know I can.

I always thing things will be better tomorrow.  That is why I asked you why you picked that song for me.  Did you hear me say that?

Hugs!

Edited to add  "and BG"          Night Bearly, rest well.   
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 03:29:26 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: June 30, 2009, 03:09:05 AM »

for Buds Girl .. this is YOUR Song ..Black Crowes

it seems sad but its not .. its acknowledgment of who you represent .. A silent secret Angel. Who changes lives yet never takes credit for it. Your a true being.

Thank you, Deenie, the lyrics there I think could be taken so many different ways.   

MT would probably have something to say about me not being an angel.     

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1924 on: June 30, 2009, 03:11:30 AM »

Thanks, Deenie.

Hugs!

Goodnight Deenie, Blu, and TM
Bearly I am always thinking of you and know Your real song is " Don't stop thinking about Tomorrow" - I gave you that song.
I know pain too ..and it is not pretty.  I wish for you to heal and get better and not have to rely on Doc's or scripts..  for ease. Let you be free of it. Just know you can aid yourself too ..rid your will of your pain.. Give it away. It will help. A lot is mind over matter and fear combined that adds to the body .. in pain. Don't own it. Throw it away.
Throw it away as you would discard poison .. throw it away and never look back.. my friend.
xox Me

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: June 30, 2009, 03:13:42 AM »

Bearly I think you told me .. maybe I blocked it out .. so I could protect you in my mind.
What is your ailment illness .. I have seen your name thrown around a lot today in regards to your health .. many wishes and prayers sent your way.

I just had some medicine put into my spine and out through tubes into my back. 
I will be getting my shoulders done Friday, thank God.
I am not sick, just in a lot of pain and numb in some areas.
Getting dressed tonight to go eat, I fell!!!   

omg Bearly.  Other than hurting cause you fell, did you injure yourself?   You've been through the mill. 

I didn't fall far, only backwards as I was turning, and onto the toilet seat of all things.  I was trying to hurry, my xxxx is numb and I was afraid I was not going to make it.  My toes are a little numb, too and my back and leg was still recovering and boom.  Scared the snit out of me.
After all the irritation from the meds and needles are gone, I will feel better, I am sure.

smooch smooch

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1926 on: June 30, 2009, 03:15:34 AM »

it seems sad but its not .. its acknowledgment of who you represent .. A silent secret Angel. Who changes lives yet never takes credit for it. Your a true being.

Thank you, Deenie, the lyrics there I think could be taken so many different ways.   

That makes you even more of one .. Ok One more try -for You and Your song. Your reply made me think of this song .. maybe I found you Angel as you are ..with a lil bit of Pirate inside .. Its all good. Yes it is. Consider this Your Song .. from Me.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BEP_dPN3Haw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/BEP_dPN3Haw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: June 30, 2009, 03:19:38 AM »

.... the little boy's hair in a locket   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: June 30, 2009, 03:23:41 AM »

To my Monkey friends:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/W_l_A6-7td0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/W_l_A6-7td0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1929 on: June 30, 2009, 03:26:56 AM »

Buds Girl I know you love and appreciate music. This a song that many do not know that is written and sung by Alanis Morrisette. It was originally put upon her album " Jagged Little Pill" her first real hit album. It was the last cut on that album ..that was not noted on her album. It sort of is .. a secret song. You have wait for it to begin and than it starts ..after you think the cd is over .. its a deep emotional song .. which is unforgettable.

I think you will like it - I found it on video and was shocked. But here it is
Your House by Alanis Morrisette - It is unplugged.

yes I did like that a lot, made me cry ... a lot of the lyrics hit home, but not for the reason you might think, not for the kind of relationship she was singing about ... just personal.

I hope it was a good release cry and not one ..of painful memories .. I so cherish that song in many ways myself. 

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1930 on: June 30, 2009, 03:29:36 AM »

.... the little boy's hair in a locket   pocket

my Freudian slip is showing   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: June 30, 2009, 03:30:27 AM »

Thanks, Deenie.

Hugs!

I meant BG.  I am sorry, BG, my head is not in the game.

I believe in miracles!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: June 30, 2009, 03:31:52 AM »

That makes you even more of one .. Ok One more try -for You and Your song. Your reply made me think of this song .. maybe I found you Angel as you are ..with a lil bit of Pirate inside .. Its all good. Yes it is. Consider this Your Song .. from Me.

Love it ... love his hair, back then   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: June 30, 2009, 03:34:12 AM »

Thanks, Deenie.

Hugs!

Goodnight Deenie, Blu, and TM
Bearly I am always thinking of you and know Your real song is " Don't stop thinking about Tomorrow" - I gave you that song.
I know pain too ..and it is not pretty.  I wish for you to heal and get better and not have to rely on Doc's or scripts..  for ease. Let you be free of it. Just know you can aid yourself too ..rid your will of your pain.. Give it away. It will help. A lot is mind over matter and fear combined that adds to the body .. in pain. Don't own it. Throw it away.
Throw it away as you would discard poison .. throw it away and never look back.. my friend.
xox Me

I know that you know pain, Deenie.  There is just too much of it in the world.  If we all push hard enough, we can make the pendulum go the other way!!!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: June 30, 2009, 03:35:22 AM »

Bearly I think you told me .. maybe I blocked it out .. so I could protect you in my mind.
What is your ailment illness .. I have seen your name thrown around a lot today in regards to your health .. many wishes and prayers sent your way.

I just had some medicine put into my spine and out through tubes into my back. 
I will be getting my shoulders done Friday, thank God.
I am not sick, just in a lot of pain and numb in some areas.
Getting dressed tonight to go eat, I fell!!!   

omg Bearly.  Other than hurting cause you fell, did you injure yourself?   You've been through the mill. 

I didn't fall far, only backwards as I was turning, and onto the toilet seat of all things.  I was trying to hurry, my xxxx is numb and I was afraid I was not going to make it.  My toes are a little numb, too and my back and leg was still recovering and boom.  Scared the snit out of me.
After all the irritation from the meds and needles are gone, I will feel better, I am sure.

smooch smooch

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1935 on: June 30, 2009, 03:38:31 AM »

Bearly ... Thank you
Josh's voice is .. whew..
Me eyes are wet ..
You have to do this though for You Bearly .. I worked in a holistic day spa for years.
I wish that I could get my mitts on you. The one most crucial thing you can do for your pain is Breathe.

Bearly .. when your in your deepest pain .. or better yet when you feel that mother of pain coming ..take yourself and put you in a place ( if possible) with no sound, no persons around and sit in a chair, lay on the floor (how ever you can maneuver your body to be in comfort) and ... block everything out ..and Breathe.
Inhale from your nose and exhale from your mouth .. slowly and deeply. You will flood your muscles with oxygen and they will release slowly and let go ..so the pain flees away from you. Its not instant but it will happen .. you have to get centered and find that place within you .. and the pain will slowly seep away.

I promise
K

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: June 30, 2009, 03:41:10 AM »

Thanks, Deenie.
I always thing things will be better tomorrow.  That is why I asked you why you picked that song for me.  Did you hear me say that? Hugs!

I meant BG.  I am sorry, BG, my head is not in the game.   

Just teasing ya.  albino    Being silly as usual.   

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1937 on: June 30, 2009, 03:47:34 AM »

Buds Girl I know you love and appreciate music. This a song that many do not know that is written and sung by Alanis Morrisette. It was originally put upon her album " Jagged Little Pill" her first real hit album. It was the last cut on that album ..that was not noted on her album. It sort of is .. a secret song. You have wait for it to begin and than it starts ..after you think the cd is over .. its a deep emotional song .. which is unforgettable.

I think you will like it - I found it on video and was shocked. But here it is
Your House by Alanis Morrisette - It is unplugged.

yes I did like that a lot, made me cry ... a lot of the lyrics hit home, but not for the reason you might think, not for the kind of relationship she was singing about ... just personal.

I hope it was a good release cry and not one ..of painful memories .. I so cherish that song in many ways myself. 

Very Painful, yes.  Hit home.   I've never heard that song/seen that before.  The way the video was shot, the way she was doing her hair.  As you would say, AWE.   

gosh we are being serious 2nite.   Maybe Jackie will wake up & show us her banana man.   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1938 on: June 30, 2009, 03:52:31 AM »

Bud's Girl .. I wish you sweet dreams and bid you " good night " ..

I must go .. yes I caught your reply about the little boy hair .. locket .. I still keep you as black crowes ..but can mix you with Gregg Allman
I leave you with that ..
Goodnight to all my Nightly Night Monkeys in Musings .. (( yes You Buds Girl))

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-m96FY8TTfc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-m96FY8TTfc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1</a>

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: June 30, 2009, 03:56:00 AM »

Night Deenie... Sweet Dreams ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.