April 16, 2024, 10:42:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #42 6/12/09 - 6/30/09  (Read 360164 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #220 on: June 13, 2009, 08:06:36 PM »

Uh-Oh I have become Bearly - posting by myself!!   Monkey Devil!

This is really going to get Jackie and MM all paranoid!!   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: June 13, 2009, 08:09:17 PM »

Yesterday, late afternoon, our sons came in to tell us that a mother black bear with cubs was around the area of our driveway.  Our neighbor then called me to say that she'd been in his yard and he counted 5 cubs.  We went through this last year and wondered if it was the same bear.  We've had single bear sightings since March.   Sons went back out to try to get pictures, but the bear & cubs went into the property behind us, but we know they'll be back.

This article just caught me eye due to these occurances.

And I thought the little snake in my pool today was scarey. 

Maybe Bearly can ask them to leave?? 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #222 on: June 13, 2009, 08:23:16 PM »

Yesterday, late afternoon, our sons came in to tell us that a mother black bear with cubs was around the area of our driveway.  Our neighbor then called me to say that she'd been in his yard and he counted 5 cubs.  We went through this last year and wondered if it was the same bear.  We've had single bear sightings since March.   Sons went back out to try to get pictures, but the bear & cubs went into the property behind us, but we know they'll be back.

I think they are her relatives.   Wonder why they moved out of state to my neck of the woods?

Monkey Devil!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: June 13, 2009, 08:37:26 PM »

2NJ....lots of critters here already, but did not know about the bears.  Have Colorado friends who have seen them on their front porch.  I can't deal with that idea.  Wonder if you could wake up and have one inside...???   

Hi MT....I talk to myself too but you are a lot younger...LOL   Love your new baby...!

Blue Moon....prayers for your sister and you.  She will be better when swelling goes down.  Please let us know.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #224 on: June 13, 2009, 08:43:56 PM »

2NJ....lots of critters here already, but did not know about the bears.  Have Colorado friends who have seen them on their front porch.  I can't deal with that idea.  Wonder if you could wake up and have one inside...???   

Hi MT....I talk to myself too but you are a lot younger...LOL   Love your new baby...!

Blue Moon....prayers for your sister and you.  She will be better when swelling goes down.  Please let us know.

Thank you Mere!  Isn't Minitime something?   Monkey Devil!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #225 on: June 13, 2009, 08:47:41 PM »

Look who is awake and wants to say HI.  (I will use any excuse to show her off).  an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: June 13, 2009, 09:07:11 PM »

Hey Monkeys!! Did you all know that Jackie figured out that when a name in the rafters is last in the list, it means they aren't "refreshing"??

I've learned so much in here!!

AND.................... did you know there are 20 posts per page, no matter how long or short they are?? 

I knew the answer to how many posts per page.  That's how I knew we were getting towards page 100 and I would say 10 posts until we lock. 

Hi Cutie!

High Five!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: June 13, 2009, 09:17:32 PM »

Bearly & GE - so sorry I missed both of you!  I cannot sleep for nothing. 

I'ver been thinking what if MT doesn't really have a PT, or what if Bearlys not really a bear, or MM isn't really a hypochondriac, or A1 isn't really saucy.

My point is.... now that I have read that article about "Aprils Mom" I'm as paranoid as MM.

It's about time you've come to your senses.      Hope you didn't really think I believed I could eat off of your floors!!  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

MM = Miss Molly   

I am not these people attacking bears you have been reading about, but rather at Teddy Bear.

What if Jackie is really MD's daughter?  What if MT doesn't really have a phone?  What if Dolce really didn't have twins?  (Maybe she had triplets).  What if A1 loves storms?

I believe in miracles!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: June 13, 2009, 09:19:51 PM »

Hey Monkeys!! Did you all know that Jackie figured out that when a name in the rafters is last in the list, it means they aren't "refreshing"??

AND.................... did you know there are 20 posts per page, no matter how long or short they are?? 

I knew the answer to how many posts per page.  That's how I knew we were getting towards page 100 and I would say 10 posts until we lock. 

Hi Cutie!

High Five!!!

Hi Bearly how are you.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: June 13, 2009, 09:20:29 PM »

LOOK!!!   PT and I just had a baby too!!   

She looks like your side of the family.

Do you have any names picked out?

Bearycute would be a nice name.

Yes, that is an adorable name.  Her name is Minitime but we can use bearycute for her nickname.   an angelic monkey

That could be her middle name.  She can be Bearycute Minitime.

Then you guys will call her BM!!     

Bearycute Minitime Walker

BMW

I believe in miracles!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: June 13, 2009, 09:20:34 PM »

Hello to everyone.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #231 on: June 13, 2009, 09:22:48 PM »

There have been people in our area who have come home to find a bear had pushed through a sliding door screen or porch to get in.  Don't think for a minute that I have not thought about it.  When I walk out of our home for any reason, especially with our little Boston Terrior, I look around as best I can.

I did have 2 close encounters last year while in the back yard.  Aaaacck.   Today, I waited for my husband to get home to let the dog out!   He laughed & called me chicken.  Dog didn't mind because it was gloomy and she slept.   

We just put our garbage out on the morning it's going to be picked up and my son no longer has his bird feeders up.  It's no use to have anything to draw them....but they make their rounds anyway.   Sadly, we have restaurants & deli's nearby.   There dumptsters always draws them, too.   

(sigh)

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: June 13, 2009, 09:23:58 PM »

Sure, there are many things you can do with a snake.  Maybe when Dolce has more time, she can make BMW a pocketbook...or maybe she will make you some snakeskin boobs boots.

I believe in miracles!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: June 13, 2009, 09:24:20 PM »

Hi Mere.  Thanks.  I sure hope so but right now I feel really helpless and I cannot feel/have never felt what she is feeling right now and it makes me sad.  We helped our parents through all their sickness, surgeries and bad health problems and now it has passed on down to our generation now.  I stayed at the hospital with her daughter and son last night because I would never want my son to be alone during a time like that.  We are from a large family and there is only her 2 (compared to 11 of us).  We are our parents at this moment in life and my it came around too fast.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: June 13, 2009, 09:25:28 PM »

I think they are her relatives.   Wonder why they moved out of state to my neck of the woods?

Monkey Devil!

Maybe a nice pocketbook for you in Dolce's spare time...

I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: June 13, 2009, 09:26:03 PM »

Hello to everyone.

Good to see you, San.     

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: June 13, 2009, 09:26:55 PM »

Look who is awake and wants to say HI.  (I will use any excuse to show her off).  an angelic monkey

She has your forehead.  She must be really smart.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: June 13, 2009, 09:27:58 PM »

Hi Cutie!

High Five!!!

Hi Bearly how are you.

Yesterday was a great day, nice and sunny!!!

I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: June 13, 2009, 09:28:41 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Maybe a nice pocketbook for you in Dolce's spare time...

Am I supposed to scare the bears off with the pocketbook?       

Hi, Bearly. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: June 13, 2009, 09:28:48 PM »

She has your forehead.  She must be really smart.

This is cracking me up.  How cute.  an angelic monkey

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.