April 19, 2024, 02:02:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #42 6/12/09 - 6/30/09  (Read 360491 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: June 23, 2009, 03:09:55 AM »

How's your quilt coming along, GE?
Almost done. I can't find the fabric I want for the backing so it's on hold until I do. Making a memory quilt for MIL's 90 birthday next month. Have to go get batting tomorrow for it. Now hubs says will you know it's my sisters birthday the day after. WE have to get her something too! You notice the we there. Told him I would make her a memory pillow or something. 

Husbands are good for that "WE" crap.

The memory quilts make such great gifts.  And you know they will be appreciated. an angelic monkey

Yes, that's why I got rid of mine.

I made him go We We We We all the way home.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #981 on: June 23, 2009, 03:11:44 AM »

Almost done. I can't find the fabric I want for the backing so it's on hold until I do. Making a memory quilt for MIL's 90 birthday next month. Have to go get batting tomorrow for it. Now hubs says will you know it's my sisters birthday the day after. WE have to get her something too! You notice the we there. Told him I would make her a memory pillow or something. 

The memory quilts make such great gifts.  And you know they will be appreciated. an angelic monkey

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #982 on: June 23, 2009, 03:12:09 AM »

They sure are.  Monkey Devil! I used wedding pictures of Hubs grandparents his parents and of the kids, plus all the grand kids and great grand kids. Of course my " good printer " decided it didn't want to print the whole picture after about 4 of them.  So had to go get ink for my little HP printer that came with my computer. And more fabric sheets. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #983 on: June 23, 2009, 03:14:07 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: June 23, 2009, 03:15:37 AM »

Is there a lot going on in the Caylee thread?  I read the autopsy report and followed for a couple of days - I feel so out of place there now.

GE, have I mentioned the game thread lately?

Maybe you would like to try the game thread.

Some drinks to go with your ties.  Share with GE!!!

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #985 on: June 23, 2009, 03:15:41 AM »

Hi My Time your back

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: June 23, 2009, 03:18:00 AM »

They sure are.  Monkey Devil! I used wedding pictures of Hubs grandparents his parents and of the kids, plus all the grand kids and great grand kids. Of course my " good printer " decided it didn't want to print the whole picture after about 4 of them.  So had to go get ink for my little HP printer that came with my computer. And more fabric sheets. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Sounds wonderful!

(All except the GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR part).

I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #987 on: June 23, 2009, 03:20:58 AM »

Is there a lot going on in the Caylee thread?  I read the autopsy report and followed for a couple of days - I feel so out of place there now.

Maybe you would like to try the game thread.

Some drinks to go with your ties.  Share with GE!!!

That pic looks so inviting!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #988 on: June 23, 2009, 03:22:24 AM »

No not really. Lots of talk about the autopsy report. That and Steel Monkey got banned. 
Gee think you did mention the game thread.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #989 on: June 23, 2009, 03:26:58 AM »

Sounds wonderful!

Thanks Bearly I hope she will like it. I wanted something really special for her.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: June 23, 2009, 03:27:45 AM »

Tomorrow my hubby is going to have a procedure at the hospital. Today is prep day, so I will be a little distracted. I will also be logging off early tonight, as we have to be at the hospital at 6AM!    I am definitely not a morning person, but a monkey has to do what a monkey has to do.   

If all goes well, we should be home about noon. As you all know how much of a ninny I am when it concerns hubby, it wouldn't hurt if you prayed a little for both of us. My son is taking off work to be with me so I won't be bouncing off the waiting room walls. 

Thank you all for letting me know how much you care about me and the other Sacred Monkeys. I should be back into my old monkey form by tomorrow afternoon.   an angelic monkey

I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
I have to be at the hospital with my Dad at 5:00 in the morning for his eye surgery.I will leave my house at 3:30 in the morning.  I'm sure by lunch time my sister will be grating my nerves and my Mom will be passing out snacks.She is so funny.A little food fixes everything. 
Sassycat has just been through test with her hubby,so she knows how you feel.Just remember we will be thinking about you.
Hopefully we will all be back in the cage tomorrow evening.   an angelic monkey

NorthernRose,I hope you will stay safe.  an angelic monkey

Prayers for your family, Trimmy!

NoRosie, again sending prayers your way.

FM, saying prayers for your fanny and his.

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #991 on: June 23, 2009, 03:36:46 AM »

Well guys I really need to call it a night. And try and get some sleep. Hope you all have a good Tuesday.
Take Care & God Bless Sweet Dreams
xoxoxo

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: June 23, 2009, 03:52:03 AM »

Hi GE

I knew I would leave someone out - that's why I hate to ever list names.    Sorry about that.  How are you doing with your sister?
Things seem to be getting better for her. We had a close call last week and almost lost her. They finally figured out what was wrong. She is now on super heavy duty antibiotics and improving. Then her daughter got so stressed out she started blacking out and had to hospitalized too! And then had to take hubs to hospital because he was having a hard time breathing. So much fun this last week.
I am ready for some laughs. Hope everyone comes back to musings soon. I take it you got your TV, Computer server box replaced after the storm last week.

I am so sorry, I did not know all of this.  Sending major prayers your way.

Take care of yourself.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: June 23, 2009, 03:53:21 AM »

Well guys I really need to call it a night. And try and get some sleep. Hope you all have a good Tuesday.
Take Care & God Bless Sweet Dreams
xoxoxo

Good night and God bless you, too with sweet dreams of _________________.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: June 23, 2009, 04:30:30 AM »

Oh look 7600 posts!!! Maybe if I stay up all nite I can get a star!!!

Have another Mikes Lemonade. 

I will have one too please. 

Speaking of drinks - where is our lovely bartender Bearly?

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: June 23, 2009, 08:32:38 AM »

Sounds wonderful!

Thanks Bearly I hope she will like it. I wanted something really special for her.  an angelic monkey

She will love it.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: June 23, 2009, 08:38:06 AM »

Morning Bearly - take care of you!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: June 23, 2009, 09:19:08 AM »

RIP Ed McMahon.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #998 on: June 23, 2009, 09:46:32 AM »

Hi friends, just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know that I am fine, a bit on the sick side, but fine none-the-less.  I am taking a break for now from SM due to the babies, lack of sleep, and some additional stress that was thrusted upon us.  Just wanted to give a heads up and let you all know we are fine.  I hope to be back soon, but family comes first and right now that is my focus.  I love you all and apreciate you all so very much and all the work that you do.  As a bunch and as an individual you all make wonderfull things happen in the name of justice.
Love
D

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #999 on: June 23, 2009, 10:16:01 AM »

Hi friends, just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know that I am fine, a bit on the sick side, but fine none-the-less.  I am taking a break for now from SM due to the babies, lack of sleep, and some additional stress that was thrusted upon us.  Just wanted to give a heads up and let you all know we are fine.  I hope to be back soon, but family comes first and right now that is my focus.  I love you all and apreciate you all so very much and all the work that you do.  As a bunch and as an individual you all make wonderfull things happen in the name of justice.
Love
D
You take care of yourself and your family  an angelic monkey  Enjoy the babies, and we will be waiting for you to post again when you are ready.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.