March 18, 2024, 11:15:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSING OCOEE WOMAN: TRACY OCASIO LAST SEEN IN ORLANDO #1 5/29/09 -  (Read 320788 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2009, 05:21:20 PM »

Thanks Carrie!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #121 on: June 10, 2009, 05:21:38 PM »

WOW! blink, you really got things hoppin' on your site with all the pics didn't ya   especially bringing out "friends"who all KNOW Hattaway..lol hope it brings these girls home soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job as always we really appreciate you...... an angelic monkey
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: June 10, 2009, 05:24:05 PM »

Who IS the scrawny guy on the ground? The reason why I ask is because he has the same slight/effeminate build as the character in the surveillance cam shot who dropped of Kesse's car . . .

What do we know about 'Colt'? Where is he now? Has LE talked to him?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: June 10, 2009, 05:25:29 PM »

I am working on an update now, Bringing this girls home is what I am praying for.
Sorry to post and dash on Colt, but I am trying to keep up on both sites, aah.

B
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: June 10, 2009, 05:27:47 PM »

WOW! blink, you really got things hoppin' on your site with all the pics didn't ya   especially bringing out "friends"who all KNOW Hattaway..lol hope it brings these girls home soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job as always we really appreciate you...... an angelic monkey

sorry...lol didn't come out right in print meant laugh out loud about some of the friends comments on blink site. not lol about situation...
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: June 10, 2009, 05:27:57 PM »

Who IS the scrawny guy on the ground? The reason why I ask is because he has the same slight/effeminate build as the character in the surveillance cam shot who dropped of Kesse's car . . .

Can't find him.. Thus the photo.
There are about 20 dudes that would fit that grainy video alone in this "group". Sadly, because of that, the tie ins that are factual and investigatable are the key.
B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #126 on: June 10, 2009, 05:29:03 PM »

Thanks Carrie!
Thanks, I'm afraid to find out who is on the ground.
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2009, 05:41:33 PM »

I see . . . . . so, he, too, is now missing. I am guessing that he is the big giant guy on the far right of this other pic Blink posted? According to one of the posters on Blink's site, he is the man responsible for saving JH's life after he was stabbed before he made it to the hospital. Thus he began referring to him as 'brother', apparently.

MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: June 10, 2009, 06:13:25 PM »

There are about 20 dudes that would fit that grainy video alone in this "group". Sadly, because of that, the tie ins that are factual and investigatable are the key.
B

Comment by ScareyCarrie — June 10, 2009 @ 3:06 pm
Soo blink who is the skinny kid on the ground? or what is the story behing this pic????

Skinny kid tried to dine and dash, or whatever it’s called when you sneak out the back without paying your bar tab.
B

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: June 10, 2009, 06:28:08 PM »

B

Comment by ScareyCarrie — June 10, 2009 @ 3:06 pm
Soo blink who is the skinny kid on the ground? or what is the story behing this pic????

Skinny kid tried to dine and dash, or whatever it’s called when you sneak out the back without paying your bar tab.
B

he'll probably never do that again.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: June 10, 2009, 08:57:48 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT - COMING UP IN A COUPLE MINUTES!!!
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: June 10, 2009, 09:41:01 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19716932/detail.html

Police Search Dumping Ground For Missing Woman
Cadaver Units From Across State Involved In Search

POSTED: 5:06 pm EDT June 10, 2009
UPDATED: 5:52 pm EDT June 10, 2009

OCOEE, Fla. -- Ocoee police said they were searching an illegal dumping area off of Hobson and Clarcona-Ocoee roads for missing woman Tracy Ocasio Wednesday.

Ocasio, 27, has been missing since May 27. She was last seen leaving a Metro West bar with James Hataway, 28, and reportedly gave Hataway a ride home.

Hataway is in jail on unrelated drug and battery charges. Police call him a person of interest in the Ocasio case.

Police said Hataway was an environmental worker who would come to the dumping ground to get rid of trash.

Ocasio's family said they wanted the area searched.

Several cadaver canine units from all over Florida are involved in the latest search, which covers an area of 280 acres. Cadaver units have already searched Ocasio's car – found 15 miles from the bar she was last seen at – and found nothing.

CrimeLine is offering a $5,000 reward for information about Ocasio's disappearance.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2009, 09:44:12 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/6/10/police_conducting_new_search_for_missing_ocoee_woman.html

Police Search Wooded Area For Missing Ocoee Woman
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:31:09 PM
Reported By Stephanie Coueignoux

OCOEE -- The search continues in the case of Tracy Ocasio, 27.

On Wednesday, police used K-9 teams to search a wooded area near Ingram and Clarcona Ocoee roads, which is near the Forest Lake Golf Club.

It’s also about 300 yards from a bike path.

Police said the man under suspicion in the case, James Hataway, used to go to the area as part of his responsibilities as an environmental cleaner.

The area used to be an illegal dumping ground.

“The search is going, it’s going well, in the sense that we haven’t found anything, ‘cause we don’t necessarily want to find anything. We’re hoping that Tracy’s still alive  But the dogs have ruled out a good part of the property. They’ve divided up well. The dogs are holding out well. The searches themselves really are dependent on the dogs. The heat’s a factor. They burn out quicker,” said Sgt. Mike Bryant from the Ocoee Police Department.
Ocasio was last seen alive on May 26.

She was last seen leaving a MetroWest bar with Hataway, who is considered a person of interest in the case. He remains in the Orange County Jai on unrelated drug charges.

If you know anything about Ocasio's disappearance, please call CrimeLine at (800) 423-TIPS.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: June 10, 2009, 10:14:12 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/10/tracy-ocasio-case-did-fight-at-the-florida-taproom-in-april-lead-to-her-disappearance/

Tracy Ocasio Case: Did Fight at the Florida Taproom in April lead to her Disappearance?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: June 10, 2009, 10:21:00 PM »

BLINK IS ON! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2009, 10:30:23 PM »

GREAT JOB BLINK!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: June 10, 2009, 10:43:50 PM »

GREAT JOB BLINK!

TY Sen Say, but I am only grasshopper to the Klaas.
B
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: June 11, 2009, 09:52:29 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19722590/detail.html

Investigators Open Nationwide Hataway Profile
Posted: 8:29 am EDT June 11, 2009
Updated: 9:20 am EDT June 11, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The search for a missing Ocoee woman continues Thursday morning and now investigators want to know if the prime suspect in her case is connected to other crimes nationwide.

James Hataway has already been linked to the disappearances of Tracy Ocasio and Chris George from Apopka. Investigators are building a profile of Hataway that other agencies can see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Investigators Open Nationwide Profile For Hataway
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Law enforcement officers from around the state spent most of Wednesday searching a wooded area of Ocoee. Cadaver dogs scanned 300 acres of land, searching for traces of Tracy Ocasio.

Debbie Abney is a lead tracker. She and a team of other trackers work through the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, setting up a profile for suspects like James Hataway.

Abney is working on the Tracy Ocasio file, sorting through every tip from informants to 911 calls, entering them into a web-based system that will make sure no lead falls through the cracks.

"The most minor lead could be the one to solve the case," said Abney.

Hundreds of leads are piling up in the Ocasio case. This system will connect the dots for investigators from anywhere in the country if Hataway is tied to other crimes.

"The program has the ability to compare leads that may exist in other cases," said Abney.

Leads like the one that led Ocoee investigators to a wooded area Wednesday. Cadaver dogs from as far way as Miami-Dade searched nearly 300 acres of thick brush.

"It was a tree farm. Areas dug out a couple feet deep. He would not have to dig a hole if he wanted to bury something," said Abney.

It is an area Jimmy Hataway was known to illegally dump debris. Apopka investigators also searched a house Wednesday where Hataway was known to sometimes stay.

The leads, the outcome of searches and Hataway's DNA are all entered into one system at the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. However, the system is only as good as the tips that come in.

"We're obviously going to need tips. We have to have something to follow," said Abney.

Investigators will continue their search for Tracy Ocasio Thursday and will look for any other clues that might lead to her whereabouts. If you have any information that may help the investigation, please call Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: June 11, 2009, 10:46:49 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/10/tracy-ocasio-case-did-fight-at-the-florida-taproom-in-april-lead-to-her-disappearance/

Tracy Ocasio Case: Did Fight at the Florida Taproom in April lead to her Disappearance?

Thanks, again very informative, watching all the dots connect.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2009, 12:05:59 PM »

Sure are ALOT of weird situations JH is involved or associated with, i would be chittin bricks if i were him. Seems to me maybe he thought he was gloden, could do whatever he wanted w/o gettin caught, then BAM! All of these things are brought to light. his list is getting long and i have a feeling we will be hearing his name for along time to come....

I only hope we can find all whos have been wronged and are missing... Tracy may have been the straw that broke the camels back, and maybe she will lead us to solve a few case other than hers....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.