March 19, 2024, 12:46:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSING OCOEE WOMAN: TRACY OCASIO LAST SEEN IN ORLANDO #1 5/29/09 -  (Read 320803 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: June 22, 2009, 06:40:39 PM »

Thank you Lovin! Smile My old computer dislikes youtube and is not that fond of google maps either. They both make my browser crash.

I get so conflicted when a body is found. I want the family to find their loved one and bring them home but yet I hope this body found isn't their loved one. Yet, that means it's someone else's loved one. It's tragic either way, the knowing and the not knowing.
Lol, my computer hates photobucket! 

Remember that JH lives just a mile or so, IIRC from where Tracy's car was found.  Dump body, drive car home toward his own house and dump car, then walk the rest of the way home? Hmmmm.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: June 24, 2009, 09:41:20 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-link-breaking-tracy-ocasio-ocoee-062309,0,1153080.story

Search of septic tank yields no sign of missing Tracy Ocasio of Ocoee
Susan Jacobson | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:41 PM EDT, June 23, 2009
In the continuing search for the missing Tracy Ocasio, Ocoee police today pumped out a septic tank attached to a home on Lyle Street, they said.

No sign of Ocasio, 27, was found in the 4-foot-by-8-foot tank.

Investigators searched there because James Hataway, 28, the last known person to see Ocasio alive, had access to the tank, police said. They describe Hataway as a "person of interest" in the case. He was seen leaving a MetroWest bar on May 27 with Ocasio. Her abandoned car was found near his house.

Hataway is being held in the Seminole County jail on on robbery, aggravated battery and other charges related to an attack on another woman
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: June 24, 2009, 09:44:14 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-missing-tracy-ocasio-062409,0,4165514.story

Parents of missing Tracy Ocasio desperate for answers as searches come up empty
The Ocoee woman, Tracy Ocasio, disappeared on May 27.

By Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writer

7:39 AM EDT, June 24, 2009

In the front room of Liz and Joe Ocasio's lakefront Ocoee home, an impromptu collage of their daughter's life is spread out on the coffee table.

"This is daddy's little girl," Liz Ocasio said, picking up a picture.

Tracy Ocasio smiles out from dozens of photos. She beams while holding a large fish at the end of a line. The camera captures her giant smile on Christmas morning, holding up the first telephone she was allowed to keep in her room. Included in the collection is a flier they wish didn't exist. A missing-person handout.

The Ocasios are frustrated. They're scared. And they're not sure where to turn next. A month-long effort to find their missing 27-year-old daughter has hit one dead end after another, leaving them with more questions than answers.

"We hold hope for a miracle, but all the circumstances tell us that something's happened to her," Joe said. "I hope and pray to God that that's not the case."

Complicating the case — to a degree — is that Tracy Ocasio could have decided on her own to disappear. As an adult, it's not a crime to do so. But Ocoee police and her parents don't think that's what happened.

A surveillance camera captured Ocasio, a friendly, outgoing jewelry maker, leaving the Florida Tap Room after watching a May 26 Orlando Magic playoff game. She never returned home. Ocoee resident James Hataway, a convicted criminal with a long rap sheet, said Ocasio gave him a ride home that night from the MetroWest bar.

Ocoee police list Hataway as a person of interest in her disappearance but have not charged him. Ocoee police jailed Hataway on drug charges after finding paraphernalia in his home during a search shortly after Ocasio was reported missing. He's now in the Seminole County Jail on charges from an unrelated assault on a woman who had given him a ride home nine months earlier.

On Tuesday, Ocoee police said they pumped out a septic tank attached to Hataway's home on Lyle Street. The search of the tank yielded no evidence of Ocasio.

Liz Ocasio contacted police about her daughter's disappearance on May 27. Later that day, Tracy Ocasio's car was found abandoned blocks from Hataway's house. Some personal items of Ocasio's turned up in the car, but her keys and cell phone were gone.

Overnight, Joe Ocasio honed detective skills he never knew he possessed.

He worked on mapping all possible routes from the Florida Tap Room to Hataway's house. He looked at train schedules, posted fliers at restaurants and showed his daughter's picture to employees at the bars she frequented. But no one had seen her.

A few weeks later when police "hit the wall" in their search efforts, Joe Ocasio called for help from Texas EquuSearch. Founder Tim Miller and his crew arrived in Ocoee the following morning and tried for a week to find her. Volunteers scoured 2,500 acres and found bobcats, alligators and snakes, but no sign of Ocasio.

Now that EquuSeach is gone and police are running out of leads, her parents say they don't know what to do next.

So the Ocasios fear the worst and hope someone will come forward with information that will lead them to their daughter.

Anyone with information about the case can remain anonymous by calling Crimeline at 1-800-423-8477. Tipsters could be eligible for a reward up to $5,000.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: June 24, 2009, 10:17:31 AM »

I still think the septic tanks are still possible.. If this is the right guy, Someplace, He has a secret spot he can access.
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: June 24, 2009, 02:28:28 PM »

Does anyone know if they ID'd the body that they found a few days ago on Kennedy Blvd?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: June 24, 2009, 03:01:59 PM »

Does anyone know if they ID'd the body that they found a few days ago on Kennedy Blvd?
I've been keeping my eye out all day.  If I see something, I'll post it here, wheather it's Tracy or not. an angelic monkey

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: June 24, 2009, 03:20:36 PM »

I've been keeping my eye out all day.  If I see something, I'll post it here, wheather it's Tracy or not. an angelic monkey
Body still not identified, although they say it is of a black female. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-orange-homicide-062409,0,3159739.story

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: June 24, 2009, 03:44:47 PM »

What are names of females that happen to be black are missing from around the area ?
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: June 24, 2009, 04:01:31 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-orange-homicide-062409,0,3159739.story

Thanks...I wonder who she is?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: June 24, 2009, 04:32:50 PM »

What are names of females that happen to be black are missing from around the area ?
Edward, if you follow the link above, there are pictures (actual pictures & not artist renderings) of her tatoos. She has not been deceased for more than a few days I believe because skin is still in tact and it has been hotter than he!! down in FL.  I could not find anyone reported missing in the Orlando area fitting that discription within the time frame.  God rest her soul.  an angelic monkey

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: June 24, 2009, 04:37:21 PM »

Looks like she may have been branded ..
I think LE should go ask the girls working the streets who she may be..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: June 24, 2009, 11:49:42 PM »

what happened to blink ?
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: June 25, 2009, 10:18:08 AM »

Good morning monkeys!
Ok just curious as it is still a lil early, was it in this link you provided that stated she was black? cuz i couldnt find it in there, also looked like she was very light colored, just curious if i am missing something or u read it somewhere else...
Thanks, hope they can ID her soon, so sad it was Vvery brutal they said 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: June 25, 2009, 10:42:25 AM »

what happened to blink ?

I am here, I got the Bat signal from Scarey carrie, lol, thank you.

I have been a bit quiet on Tracy's case. As most of you are aware, sometimes to a fault- I am very PRO LE.
That said, I have serious reservations about the way this case is being investigated, and even more serious reservations that if that does not change, they may never find her. That to me, is unacceptable. I am working on a few things behind the scenes I want to let simmer before I am more specific if that's ok, but I wanted you to know in no way have I backed off this case. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: June 25, 2009, 10:49:59 AM »

I still think the septic tanks are still possible.. If this is the right guy, Someplace, He has a secret spot he can access.

This is so utterly frustrating I cant even articulate it. They can take that tenement apart brick by brick and they won't find her there. I am not saying this guy is not a suspect, He should be, but by no stretch of the imagination should he be the only one.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: June 25, 2009, 11:14:02 AM »

Good morning monkeys!
Ok just curious as it is still a lil early, was it in this link you provided that stated she was black? cuz i couldnt find it in there, also looked like she was very light colored, just curious if i am missing something or u read it somewhere else...

Good Morning!  Sorry for the confusion, I swear it said it there  although I did find it at another site also:  http://www.wftv.com/news/19846410/detail.html

Decomposed Tattooed Body Found Not Ocasio
Posted: 1:46 pm EDT June 24, 2009
Updated: 3:13 pm EDT June 24, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A decomposed body that was found in Orange County near Kennedy Boulevard (see map) on Monday was an African-American woman and not that of Tracy Ocasio.

The tattooed body, officers say, was too decomposed to be identified. Officers ae asking anyone who may recognize the tattoos to call Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: June 25, 2009, 01:24:29 PM »

Good morning monkeys!

Good Morning!  Sorry for the confusion, I swear it said it there  although I did find it at another site also:  http://www.wftv.com/news/19846410/detail.html

Decomposed Tattooed Body Found Not Ocasio
Posted: 1:46 pm EDT June 24, 2009
Updated: 3:13 pm EDT June 24, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A decomposed body that was found in Orange County near Kennedy Boulevard (see map) on Monday was an African-American woman and not that of Tracy Ocasio.

The tattooed body, officers say, was too decomposed to be identified. Officers ae asking anyone who may recognize the tattoos to call Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS.

History and patterns of behaviors..

On 11/16/84, Long was arrested and charged for the kidnapping and sexual battery of Lisa McVey.  In a confession obtained on that date, Long gave the following account of the events that preceded Michelle Simms’ death.  Long bought some rope the night before the murder and cut it into sections before it was put in his vehicle’s glove box.  Long then went looking for a prostitute along Kennedy Boulevard in Tampa.  Long then stopped next to the victim and obtained her company for $50.  After the victim entered the car, Long drove approximately one mile before making the victim undress at knife point and reclined the passenger’s seat until it was flat before he tied her up.  Long stated that he then drove approximately 15-20 miles before he raped the victim.  Long then talked to the victim and told her that he was going to drop her off where he picked her up.  Instead, Long drove to Plant City where he attempted to strangle the victim.  When that failed, he hit her head with a club and pushed her from the vehicle.  Long left her on the side of the road after he slit her throat.  Long discarded the victim’s clothing at the scene of the murder.   

The nude body of Michelle Simms was discovered on 05/27/84, in a wooded area near Plant City, Florida.  A rope was tied around the victim’s wrists and around her body to restrict the movement of her hands and her clothing was scattered in the surrounding area.  The victim’s throat was cut, there was blood on her face and head and the victim also suffered from rope burns on her neck and chin.  The medical examiner stated that the cause of death could have been either strangulation, bleeding from two knife slashes in her neck, or head injuries.

http://www.floridacapitalcases.state.fl.us/case_updates/Htm/494041.htm
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: June 25, 2009, 01:29:21 PM »

I would go ask the prostitutes, I bet they know who had the Tattoo..
One of those tats is a "Brand" showing which pimp she belonged too. 
The streets do not often run to the police but they know everything that goes down on the streets. Her pimp may have murdered her.
mo.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: June 25, 2009, 01:32:30 PM »

LE should also check to see where is Mr. Long is at these days ? Maybe he was released and has a desire to go back to jail ?

That would be a long shot, but somebody should check.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: June 25, 2009, 01:34:27 PM »

I would go ask the prostitutes, I bet they know who had the Tattoo..
One of those tats is a "Brand" showing which pimp she belonged too. 
The streets do not often run to the police but they know everything that goes down on the streets. Her pimp may have murdered her.
mo.
I agree those are not your average suburban tats. 

God bless her as she is still someone's daughter, granddaughter, mother, sister, aunt, niece, cousin...

an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.