March 18, 2024, 10:52:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSING OCOEE WOMAN: TRACY OCASIO LAST SEEN IN ORLANDO #1 5/29/09 -  (Read 320785 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: July 03, 2009, 02:19:29 PM »

Does Tracy have a boy friend?  TIA, Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: July 04, 2009, 09:08:47 AM »

According to her postings, she was seeing someone, yes. It is in the Hutto/ Hataway/Toole circle.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: July 04, 2009, 09:25:29 AM »

Danse Macabre

The tallest tree you must top, to see the sea of all you want, for near not far I wait in awe, for you to find me, once and for all.

we are waiting.

remember, what is it that you will break even when you name it?

**You** know exactly what is going on, and exactly what to do. There is no excuse; we had a code asshole.
Yo

The above message appeared on blinksite last evening. The Following is Tams very good research on it

Blink -

Don’t know if this is helpful/meaningful at all re: Post #94 above - poem/riddle/clue(?) with the introductory line “…The tallest tree you must top…” Per a bit of research: Florida’s attraction billed the “Tallest Tree” is a cypress named “Methuselah”, aka “The Senator”, in Longwood - 26.7 miles NE of Ocoee.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/9298
http://floridagardener.com/misc/senatorcypress.htm
http://www.arboresque.com/Malkoff_Trees.htm

Research re: Methuselah

• Biblical name - many interpretations of the meaning of the name; among them are “When he dies, judgment” or “When he is dead it shall be sent”

• In popular culture, Methuselah is the ‘vampire’ race in Trinity Blood.

• The Ninth Generation: Conquering the Giants by John L Owens (historical fiction, published 2008)
Partial book description: “…In the preflood world of unspoiled beauty, a Sethite tree-village is gripped by a strange terror. Another daughter has vanished from the valley. Tracks point to the south-a mysterious continental island-the land of the Nephilim giants. Methuselah’s son, Lameck, is forced into a desperate rescue journey that turns romantic, but encounters supernatural opposition unleashed by the angelic adversary, Lucifer. Only Enoch-the one who walked with God-could free Lameck and prepare him to face and overcome the fortresses of evil…”
http://www.amazon.com/Ninth-Generation-Conquering-Giants/dp/1604776560

Might all be way too far out there - might be a clue.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #223 on: July 04, 2009, 09:44:51 AM »

According to her postings, she was seeing someone, yes. It is in the Hutto/ Hataway/Toole circle.
Wow, very interesting, thanks for that info. And the message very eerie to me.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #224 on: July 04, 2009, 10:45:42 AM »

what is it that you will break even when you name it?

Silence.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: July 05, 2009, 01:07:42 PM »

Plenty of reason for LE to suspect all 3 ...  mo.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: July 05, 2009, 01:36:29 PM »

Only Enoch-the one who walked with God-could free Lameck.

**You** know exactly what is going on, and exactly what to do.

we are waiting.

I am just Reading backwards from the original message and the research meanings to see the message..
"To See the Sea of all that you want."
Sounds like a bunch of mentally disturbed Satin worshipers..
 Was this a Sacrifice ? Where is the Bigger group ?
mo.
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: July 06, 2009, 02:10:39 PM »

Danse Macabre

The tallest tree you must top, to see the sea of all you want, for near not far I wait in awe, for you to find me, once and for all.

we are waiting.

**You** know exactly what is going on, and exactly what to do. There is no excuse; we had a code asshole.
Yo

The above message appeared on blinksite last evening. The Following is Tams very good research on it

Blink -

Don’t know if this is helpful/meaningful at all re: Post #94 above - poem/riddle/clue(?) with the introductory line “…The tallest tree you must top…” Per a bit of research: Florida’s attraction billed the “Tallest Tree” is a cypress named “Methuselah”, aka “The Senator”, in Longwood - 26.7 miles NE of Ocoee.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/9298
http://floridagardener.com/misc/senatorcypress.htm
http://www.arboresque.com/Malkoff_Trees.htm

Research re: Methuselah

• Biblical name - many interpretations of the meaning of the name; among them are “When he dies, judgment” or “When he is dead it shall be sent”

• In popular culture, Methuselah is the ‘vampire’ race in Trinity Blood.

• The Ninth Generation: Conquering the Giants by John L Owens (historical fiction, published 2008)
Partial book description: “…In the preflood world of unspoiled beauty, a Sethite tree-village is gripped by a strange terror. Another daughter has vanished from the valley. Tracks point to the south-a mysterious continental island-the land of the Nephilim giants. Methuselah’s son, Lameck, is forced into a desperate rescue journey that turns romantic, but encounters supernatural opposition unleashed by the angelic adversary, Lucifer. Only Enoch-the one who walked with God-could free Lameck and prepare him to face and overcome the fortresses of evil…”
http://www.amazon.com/Ninth-Generation-Conquering-Giants/dp/1604776560

Might all be way too far out there - might be a clue.

I posted the following then over on Blink's site yesterday; thought I'd bring it over here to discuss along with my other post brought over by Blink above. Unfortunately, Blink's site currently has a very loud opinionated poster constantly posting long-winded lectures that are arguing their take on morality, rather than helping to try to solve the puzzle of "Where is beautiful Tracy?" They don't want to hear or acknowledge all of the facts. Very ridiculous & frustrating, to the point of my not wanting to get involved in it.
So, maybe we can hash this out over here, with my thoughtful, fair, and open minded monkey friends? Maybe? Hopefully?!   

From 07/05/09:
Have had this in the back of my mind at work today; as I was working in the Art section (am a manager of a bookstore, and an Art major - thus, my favorite section!) - the cover of a book made me stop to ponder . . . The cover was a depiction of Evard Munch’s famous Expressionist piece, “The Scream”. For those who need a visual reminder:

http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/munch/munch.scream2.jpg

It is often discussed that this infamous piece represents a symbolic portrayal of death; the jaw dropping open in anguished fear . . . or, as we have now learned via Caylee & the duct tape, due to natural causes, known as the “O” effect.

If this is too gruesome or out of line, please edit me, Blink . . .

. . . but, what else does a dropped jaw evoke? Awe. Per Post #94’s riddle/poem: “… for near not far I wait in awe, for you to find me, once and for all…” I may be reading entirely too much into it, but could this person be telling us that Tracy is dead somewhere, waiting for us to find her?

The author of that post did after all refer to the “Danse Macabre”. Some history/meaning of such:

The “Dance of Death” was originally a species of spectacular 14th century English morality plays, evolving from the widespread fear of such epidemics as the Black Death. In these productions, Death appeared as the messenger to the living relaying what fate had in store; the dance depicting violent death.

http://www.deathreference.com/Nu-Pu/Personifications-of-Death.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danse_Macabre

Is Tracy’s disappearance (& possible death?) meant to be a message to someone?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: July 06, 2009, 02:16:57 PM »

Only Enoch-the one who walked with God-could free Lameck.

**You** know exactly what is going on, and exactly what to do.

we are waiting.

I am just Reading backwards from the original message and the research meanings to see the message..
"To See the Sea of all that you want."
Sounds like a bunch of mentally disturbed Satin worshipers..
 Was this a Sacrifice ? Where is the Bigger group ?
mo.

Enoch (Hebrew: חֲנוֹךְ, Modern Ḥanokh Tiberian Ḥănōḵ; Arabic: اخنوخ‎) is a name occurring twice in the generations of Adam. In one reference, Enoch is described as a great-grandson of Adam via Cain, and as having had a city named after him. The second mention of the name describes Enoch as Adam's greatx4 grandson, through Seth, not Cain, and also states that Enoch "walked with God, and was not, for God took him," thus avoiding death at the age of 365. Additionally, Enoch is described as the father of Methuselah and great-grandfather of Noah (Genesis 5:22-29).

Despite the brief descriptions of him, Enoch is one of the main two focal points for much of the 1st millennium BC Jewish mysticism, notably in the Book of Enoch.

In Islam, he is usually referred to as Idris (إدريس), and regarded as a prophet. Additionally, Enoch is important in some Christian denominations: he features in the Latter Day Saint Movement, and is commemorated as one of the Holy Forefathers in the Calendar of Saints of the Armenian Apostolic Church and the Armenian Catholic Church on July 30.

Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: July 06, 2009, 02:24:26 PM »

I then posted (at BlinkOnCrime) later on 07/05/09:

Per Post #107 above, referencing a comment from the Ocasio family’s website:

“06/26/2009 @ 12:12 AM: Mr. Ocasio, we know you are going through a hard time right now, but you must look within you daughter social gathering and you will find your answer……tic toc”

Another clue that has pushed me towards the following realization:

As difficult as it may be to do, there is probably merit in coming to the realization that this missing young woman may have made some unfortunate & perhaps naive choices regarding whom she associated with. It is beginning to perhaps appear as though she liked the “bad boy” types - the fact that she dated a Hutto being one of the red flags. We may have to open our minds to the fact that she used drugs as a part of this culture of friends - even though it was likely not on the scale of usage/experimentation of others such as Hataway, etc. When we let down those mental barriers regarding Tracy, perhaps we will be able to more clearly see the bigger picture or the proverbial “forest from the trees”.

Not placing judgement. Not trying to place doubt on character. Worded as delicately as I could. I just believe we need to take all blinders off to be able to locate beautiful dear Tracy.

I in NO WAY am saying that this lovely young woman was a bad person, or that she did anything to deserve this. ABSOLUTELY NOT. We just need to acknowledge all of her friends, hangouts, behaviors, etc. in order to be able to figure this all out. . . Which is, of course, the bottom line for even discussing this.

NO ONE IS PERFECT or free from vice. In the words of Elizabeth Taylor years ago, when being condemned by the media for marrying again, (paraphrased): "...one may not admit to any vices, but you can damn well be certain that they do have some pretty annoying virtues..." (One of my all time favorite quotes!)

My heart goes out to the Ocasio family - their pain is so palpable. I truly wish there was something more that I could do for them. I honestly do.
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: July 06, 2009, 02:29:18 PM »

Re: the riddle posted  07/03 p.m. on Blink's site:

"Danse Macabre

we are waiting.

Yo"

I keep re-reading this & mulling it over in my mind as I go through the day. As we continue to attempt to decipher the meaning of the message, I keep asking myself who it was addressed to . . . and why. The poster is clearly speaking to whomever is searching for Tracy, alluding to 'someone' is waiting for her to be found; almost like a taunt. Who else could they be speaking to besides LE, whom they know reads Blink's forum - or that Blink is at least in contact with LE regarding information? Could that also speak to "...we had a code asshole"? Referring to the code between LE & informants? It has been intimated that one amongst this 'gang' is a 'snitch' - I believe it was Paul Hutto (don't know if that was just speculation). Certainly just looking at the records of these criminals reveals that some seem to continually escape prosecution . . . which does in turn scream INFORMANT (to me, anyway) . . . OR, unfortunately perhaps, a member of LE that has been doing some under the table dealings with said informants on the side . . . . .

Is it possible that this could be a message from an informant (Paul Hutto?) to such a person in LE? Someone in LE who might know more about what happened to Tracy, but is keeping 'SILENT' to cover their own behind?

OK monkey friends - let's help Blink figure this thing out . . . what are your thoughts?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: July 06, 2009, 02:29:43 PM »

Enoch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_(ancestor_of_Noah)

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: July 06, 2009, 03:10:50 PM »

I have no opinions on the above that i posted..
As far as I am concerned we are after a sociopath person or group that acts out in a sociopath manner.

For one person to play word games like rhymes and even planting false evidence, like dirt that a dog hits on, is normal behavior and I have seen all of this before in other cases..
1.Natalee..Shango
2.Nita Mayo.. Call came in about "placed" dirt mounds.. nothing in them but Dogs hit on the dirt.
1. involved OTHERS
2. Involves only the perp.. Sick S.O.B. jmho

He which they suspect is in jail in this case, so this may be one of the others he hangs with or just some Dweeb who is interfering with an investigation..
People do this on the Internet all the time.

Stay with the suspects and friends habits of the past..
All the answers are in old behaviors.
I do agree this Tracy had a control fantasy on Bad Boys behavior which are Animal when they become drunk or drugged and or are in large groups..

jmho

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: July 06, 2009, 03:28:21 PM »

Has LE nailed down which one of the 3 stooges it is ?
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: July 06, 2009, 03:41:57 PM »

Edward - I agree re: Tracy & a penchant for Bad Boy types . . . being the kind soul who looks for the good in them, intending to try to make them a better person, make their life better, be the best thing to happen to them, whatever.

Not saying that as a derogatory comment, just speaking to behavior. The reason why acknowleging this behavior is important to this case: it opens up the realm of those whom she has associated with. Whether this was new or unusual behavior for her is not relevant, beyond finding that one person with the knowledge of where Tracy is. We have to face the fact that Tracy recently chose some very unsavory characters to associate with or even date. No idea if that was a part of her character previously throughout her life - people most definitely do change.

I  believe that the answer lies within this circle of acquaintances - the Hataway/Hutto/Toole/etc. connection. Hataway is only one piece of the puzzle - he alone does not complete it.

You and I have spoken of this very fact before I believe, Edward - that the 21st century Bad Boy is WAAAAY more dangerous than the old fashioned James Dean persona of the 50's.
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: July 06, 2009, 03:52:00 PM »

Has LE nailed down which one of the 3 stooges it is ?

Good question, Edward - could be very interesting to know. IIRC, I have read somewhere that it was one of the Hutto brothers. Will try to find where I saw that & post the link for you. If it is true, that alone speaks volumes, doesn't it? She could very well have been an unwitting pawn in some sort of 'turf' war of sorts.

What are your thoughts about possible LE improprieties? The fact that so many in this circle have gone unprosecuted for numerous crimes for many years? To me that is telling us something . . .
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: July 06, 2009, 04:02:28 PM »

Yes I believe we have Tams,, and I agree with you.

I and You have witnessed in our lives many kinds of males that become Animal when Alcohol Drugs or Dominate positions and other factors come into play.. It is not always the Bad Boys as I have seen sorority boys do this too.. Lets not forget about Joran and Deepak or even situations like in the movie Deliverance, which can be considered REAL, especially inside of prison.
Dominate male behavior is common all over the world no matter what the penalty may be.

In this case Tracy was in fact leading these types of boys around by there noses as witnessed in the Bar video..
I see many females doing this with the Bad Boy types these days.. They drive them around in there cars on the freeways and the Dom Male Lowrides in the passenger seat like he is some Pimp..
We do some work in a prison at my company and I can not tell you how many times I have witnessed some "Crazy" Male being released and some lone GIRL comes and picks him up in her car.. He grabs her any which way he wants in front of witnesses and they both jump in her car and drive off into hell together, with her driving..
I do not get it.. But it is real.. 

jmho
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: July 06, 2009, 04:11:55 PM »

Tams ...  LE improprieties ?

I have seen many "Bad Boy" Cops..
I think in some strange way.. They admire the Bad Boy.
Or consider themselves the Baddest Bad Boys.. Not all cops BUT Some cops for sure..

Whatcha Gonna Do When I come For You ?? lol

There appears to be some common respect from a Bad Ass Cop to a Real Bad Boy Criminal.
At minimal ..Some form of tolerance.

Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: July 06, 2009, 04:29:11 PM »

Yes I believe we have Tams,, and I agree with you.

I and You have witnessed in our lives many kinds of males that become Animal when Alcohol Drugs or Dominate positions and other factors come into play.. It is not always the Bad Boys as I have seen sorority boys do this too.. Lets not forget about Joran and Deepak or even situations like in the movie Deliverance, which can be considered REAL, especially inside of prison.
Dominate male behavior is common all over the world no matter what the penalty may be.

In this case Tracy was in fact leading these types of boys around by there noses as witnessed in the Bar video..
I see many females doing this with the Bad Boy types these days.. They drive them around in there cars on the freeways and the Dom Male Lowrides in the passenger seat like he is some Pimp..
We do some work in a prison at my company and I can not tell you how many times I have witnessed some "Crazy" Male being released and some lone GIRL comes and picks him up in her car.. He grabs her any which way he wants in front of witnesses and they both jump in her car and drive off into hell together, with her driving..
I do not get it.. But it is real.. 

jmho

I hear you. Yes, it is real. This younger generation is much different than ours, isn't it Edward? Goodness.

However, I think we need to be careful and refrain from being too heavily opinionated as to her character, at this time, though - LOL. For now, let's just be open-minded enough to at least acknowlege the troubling circumstances & group of persons that she may have allowed herself to become involved with. Don't you think?

Re: LE improprieties - was referring to my post above that perhaps the cryptic note left on Blink's site was addressed to LE; also questioning the fact that this circle of thugs have long rap sheets, but not as many prosecutions . . . and was wondering if that might be a link . . . Blink has stated that she feels that they are clues; what are your thoughts on the message itself?
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: July 06, 2009, 04:30:34 PM »

Rosie is here! Yea!

Hi Rosie!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.