March 18, 2024, 11:37:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSING OCOEE WOMAN: TRACY OCASIO LAST SEEN IN ORLANDO #1 5/29/09 -  (Read 320795 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #300 on: July 21, 2009, 10:09:24 AM »

Thanks Klaas.....I just came across that in the news.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: July 21, 2009, 10:18:53 AM »

BLINK will post updates

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/07/21/tracy-ocasio-case-unidentified-female-body-found-in-apopka/
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #302 on: July 21, 2009, 10:28:01 AM »

Cool! Thanks.....

General area map
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=Roundlake%20Road%20and%204700%20Ondich%20Road%20apopka%20FL

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: July 21, 2009, 10:42:49 AM »

According to the known suspect addresses in this case, nothing is closer than 16 miles south of where this body was found.

This map shows where her car was found compared to where this body was found:

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: July 21, 2009, 11:08:43 AM »

Not Tracy
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20127601/detail.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: July 21, 2009, 11:08:55 AM »

According to this, not Tracy:

Foul Odor Leads Jogger To Woman's Body
Body Found Near Apopka

POSTED: Tuesday, July 21, 2009
UPDATED: 10:45 am EDT July 21, 2009

A woman on a morning walk finds a body near Apopka.

APOPKA, Fla. -- A woman jogging along an Orange County road Tuesday morning noticed a foul odor and discovered a body, deputies said.

The body of an adult white female was found about 20 feet off Ondich Road near Apopka, according to Orange County sheriff's deputies.

Investigators said there were "obvious signs of homicide" but would not disclose how the woman died.

Deputies said the body had been in the area for at least a few days. The body is not that of Tracy Ocasio, an Ocoee woman who has been missing since May 26.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: July 21, 2009, 12:58:30 PM »

According to this, not Tracy:

Foul Odor Leads Jogger To Woman's Body
Body Found Near Apopka

POSTED: Tuesday, July 21, 2009
UPDATED: 10:45 am EDT July 21, 2009

A woman on a morning walk finds a body near Apopka.

APOPKA, Fla. -- A woman jogging along an Orange County road Tuesday morning noticed a foul odor and discovered a body, deputies said.

The body of an adult white female was found about 20 feet off Ondich Road near Apopka, according to Orange County sheriff's deputies.

Investigators said there were "obvious signs of homicide" but would not disclose how the woman died.

Deputies said the body had been in the area for at least a few days. The body is not that of Tracy Ocasio, an Ocoee woman who has been missing since May 26.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

thanks Klaas....so who IS THIS WOMAN???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: July 21, 2009, 04:55:14 PM »

I just read another article.  They are saying the woman was naked and may have been raped.  They also said a very small woman.  Hopefully they will be able to ID her soon.  Very sad.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: July 25, 2009, 06:26:09 PM »

This is old, but didn't see it posted:

http://www.wftv.com/crime/20085591/detail.html

FDLE Testing DNA In Missing Ocoee Woman Case
Posted: 7:45 am EDT July 17, 2009
Updated: 1:36 pm EDT July 17, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned that investigators are waiting on DNA tests on possible evidence in the case of missing Ocoee woman Tracy Ocasio. Sources with knowledge of the investigation say the evidence may show a sexual encounter happened in Ocasio's car.

Ocoee police investigators confirm DNA was collected but will not confirm if it was semen, saliva or sweat. Since test results have not come back, they do not know if the DNA sample is from primary suspect James Hataway.

"A person who owned it previously could have been a teenager or young adult who had a good time in the car," commented Liz Ocasio, Tracy's mother.

Police do not know when the DNA test results will be back from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement laboratory.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: July 27, 2009, 12:19:50 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/072709ocasio_missing_two_months

Tracy Ocasio missing for two months
Updated: Monday, 27 Jul 2009, 10:05 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 27 Jul 2009, 10:05 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The search continues for a missing Ocoee woman. Tracy Ocasio has been missing for two months.
Surveillance video shows the 27-year-old leaving the Florida Tap Room in Metrowest with James Hataway on the early morning hours of May 27. The next day, Ocasio's car was found not far from Hataway's home, but there was no sign of the missing woman.

Police have named James Hataway a person of interest in the case.

CrimeLine is offering up to a $5,000 reward for information regarding this case. Anyone with information about this case is encouraged to contact CrimeLine at 407-423-TIPS.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: July 27, 2009, 12:35:17 PM »

Any update on the body discovered on July 21st?  Other than to say it is not Tracy?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: July 28, 2009, 03:29:40 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-tracy-ocasio-072809,0,3498924.story

Tracy Ocasio's mother vows to attend every hearing for person of interest
Liz Ocasio, the mother of missing Tracy Ocasio, says she will attend every court hearing for James Hataway.
Bianca Prieto and Rene Stutzman

Sentinel Staff Writers

10:43 AM EDT, July 28, 2009

Liz Ocasio has vowed to go to every one of James Hataway's court dates -- even if sometimes he isn't present.

Ocasio drove to the Orange County Courthouse this morning for Hataway's pretrial hearing in an unrelated criminal mischief case, but he wasn't there. The public defender representing Hataway was scheduled to meet with the judge in his chambers, but Hataway was never transported from the Orange County Jail where he is being held.

"Any time he's in court I want to be there," Ocasio said. "Even if he's never charged with what he did to my daughter, I want him to see me."

Hataway, 28, is the only person of interest in Tracy Ocasio's disappearance on May 27. Hataway has not been charged in that case.

In a separate case in Seminole County, Hataway's attorney today entered pleas of not guilty on his behalf. Hataway is charged there with trying to choke a woman following a night out last summer.

Tracy Ocasio, 27, vanished about 1:30 a.m. after watching an Orlando Magic game at MetroWest neighborhood bar. Hataway told police Tracy Ocasio had given him a ride home from the bar and then left.

Massive searches have found no sign of the woman. Her car was found abandoned and unlocked just a few blocks from Hataway's home.

"May 27 is the day she [tracy Ocasio] went phone-silent," Liz Ocasio said. "It's been two months and I don't even remember what my life was like before that."

Drew and Joyce Kesse, whose daughter Jennifer Kesse went missing from her condo in Jan. 2006, have organized a large scale search for this weekend. The search will utilize sonar equipment, dogs and professional searchers to look for Jennifer Kesse and Tracy Ocasio.

"Hopefully this weekend we'll find my daughter," Liz Ocasio said. "I thank the Kesse's for organizing the search and also looking for Tracy."

Liz Ocasio said she would love if her daughter would walk through the door and announce she's home, but knows the chance of that happening is slim.

"I know we're searching for bones; a body," Liz Ocasio said. "But I can't go much further than that."

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: July 28, 2009, 09:55:59 PM »

That photo of mom is so far beyond Sad that it hurts to look at it...

Everyone knows he is involved to one degree or another.. Still no confession and no Tracy.

He is playing everyone out in a game of silence.. Either he is the guilty party or he is protecting the guilty party.

What is missing is the outside camera images showing Tracy and himself getting into her vehicle.. Where were the police when that happened ? They have a sub station in that complex..There Must be outside surveillance cameras..
Then there is traffic cams at signals on the streets if available and any and all private party surveillance cameras on homes and businesses that may have shown them in travel at any point...
There is DNA from the vehicle and Dirt samples from the carpets and tires too.. and much more ..

Yet they leave everyone to believe there is nothing more..

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: July 29, 2009, 05:14:37 PM »

Just like this case.. They have him but not her.. and it was all witnessed and she even called out for help.. Still..

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: July 29, 2009, 11:40:40 PM »

Just like this case.. They have him but not her.. and it was all witnessed and she even called out for help.. Still..

Oh Edward, I so agree on the anguish the family is enduring.. I pray that answers are revealed quickly.
I still maintain the dragnet holds several in these cases. The links are remarkable.
Prayers for Tracy, Chris, and their families
B
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: July 30, 2009, 06:16:10 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-tracy-ocasio-073009,0,552839.story

TRACY OCASIO CASE
Solid lead renews hope for Tracy Ocasio's family
Tipster spotted Tracy Ocasio's car near a wooded area the day she went missing

Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writer

3:44 PM EDT, July 30, 2009

Ocoee police are investigating a tip that may lead them closer to finding Tracy Ocasio.

A tipster reported seeing Ocasio's yellow Chevrolet cobalt parked on the wrong side of a two-lane road near a wooded area the night she disappeared.

It's the first credible tip that police have had about the missing 27-year-old's car since it was found abandoned near James Hataway's home hours after she was reported missing on May 27.

Hataway, 28, is the only person of interest in Tracy Ocasio's disappearance. He told police she gave him a ride home from a MetroWest bar and left. He was the last person to see her alive.

"It's finally a good decent lead," Liz Ocasio said. "We're just hoping that they can find something, but at the same time fearing that they will."

The tipster told police he thought about stopping to check on the car because he thought someone had broken down. But he kept driving after thinking it was suspicious for a car to be in that area, parked on the wrong side of the road in the middle of the night, Liz Ocasio said.

Police would not release details about the location where the tipster believes he saw Ocasio's car.

The parents of missing Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse have organized a search to look for their missing daughter this weekend. Some of the search areas overlap possible locations where Ocasio may be located, Liz Ocasio said. It wasn't clear if the search teams would look in the wooded area where her car was seen by the tipster.

"The search this weekend is for Jennifer," Liz Ocasio said. "But since some of the areas overlap, they won't just walk over her [tracy Ocasio] if they find her."

Large scale searches conducted earlier this summer by Texas EquuSearch didn't yield any clues about Ocasio's whereabouts. Ocoee officers could search the new area next week.

Hataway is being held at the Orange County Jail on drug paraphernalia charges as well as a prior, unrelated criminal mischief charge. He is also facing serious charges in Seminole County for an attack on a woman who was giving him a ride home last summer.

Liz Ocasio said she wants any woman who came in contact with Hataway and felt threatened or was hurt to come forward to police.

"He's in jail and is going to be in jail for a long time," Liz Ocasio said of Hataway. "If they were scared at any time, gave him a ride home and was bothered by what he did or was hurt -- let the police know about it."

Anyone with information can remain anonymous by calling Crimeline at 1-800-423-8477.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: July 30, 2009, 07:37:18 PM »

The same kind of tip lead investigators to discover a suitcase with a little girls body in it not so long ago in Tracy California..

I hope they search that area with a fine tooth comb..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: July 30, 2009, 08:36:20 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20225344/detail.html

Father Of Tracy Ocasio Says Police Have New Tip
Ocoee Woman Last Seen On May 27

POSTED: 12:14 pm EDT July 30, 2009
UPDATED: 2:54 pm EDT July 30, 2009

OCALA, Fla. -- The father of an Ocoee woman who disappeared in May said Ocoee police are working a new tip with a possible witness.

Joe Ocasio said police are working with a man who says he saw a small, yellow car parked on the wrong side of Binion Road in the Apopka area on the morning Tracy Ocasio went missing.

Ocasio said the area has been searched because it was considered a possible dumping ground for James Hataway. He's the person of interest in Tracy's disappearance.

Tracy Ocasio drove a yellow 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt, which was eventually found abandoned in Ocoee near the home where Hataway lived with his father. She has been missing since May 27 and was last seen leaving a bar in Metro West with Hataway.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 08:39:03 PM by klaasend » Logged
Calilady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: July 31, 2009, 12:18:01 AM »

Edward, the suit case thing sounded so creepy. I am a relative of Tracy, and live in California.  I hope the cops or just anyone there in Ocoee goes and checks all those bodies of water that are by the Binion Road. Is it five?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: July 31, 2009, 09:55:48 AM »

Edward, the suit case thing sounded so creepy. I am a relative of Tracy, and live in California.  I hope the cops or just anyone there in Ocoee goes and checks all those bodies of water that are by the Binion Road. Is it five?

Welcome Calilady!

Yeah looks like at least 5 bodies of water and maybe more outside the screen shot I captured.  Lot's of water and wooded area.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.