March 18, 2024, 11:46:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSING OCOEE WOMAN: TRACY OCASIO LAST SEEN IN ORLANDO #1 5/29/09 -  (Read 320796 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2009, 12:52:10 PM »

I have been following all of this here and on Blink's blog, and I want to thank all for the updates. I too believe this freak is a serial killer, and the line of work this man is in 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2009, 12:57:31 PM »

I do not see an update on the missing poster that I can find.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2009, 01:24:35 PM »

my memaw lived on story road there in winter garden, so I know, that is a deep lake..
the lake to the right of Starke lake, held stories when I was a kid, it was full of snakes, and had rumored bodies being buried there.

Last time I was there, the area had grown, with many new houses. Also, there are a few old orange processing plants there by the railroad track....
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2009, 01:41:13 PM »

water water everywhere..
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2009, 02:02:28 PM »

water water everywhere..

I am making a call to a friend of mine today with whom I worked on mapping on one of the searches for Jenn this past Fall.
I can tell you this area was not considered in that endeavor, however, one of my main issues was that I felt we were more focused on her home than work area.

At this point, I dont see a single tie in from Hataway to Jenn's case. That said, I do for reasons Im not sure of, belive the case of Tracy Ocasio will bring leads in Jenn's. I pray for that.
B
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2009, 02:16:37 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-tracy-ocasio-060409,0,1860517.story

new article out with a few more details I hadn't heard
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2009, 02:22:53 PM »

Thanks Munkey Munk.

Note the phone called someone, not Ocasio last called someone.
B
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2009, 02:30:35 PM »

and...you probably already know that answer, blink???

Thanks Munkey Munk.

Note the phone called someone, not Ocasio last called someone.
B
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2009, 02:45:46 PM »

I was thinking the same, Edward. I recall the vid and the guy did have a distinctive walk. If I recall correctly there was information released about the height, approx weight, I'll see if I can find it tomorrow. But it sure isn't looking good for Tracy.

Good Morning monkeys!
 I was just reading thru some SM posts about Jennifer, and came across this, remebered you had mentioned it here...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=343.20
 (comment #34)

Drew Kesse said a man about 5-foot-3 to 5-foot-5 was spotted dropping off Jennifer's car at the apartment complex the week she disappeared. Since then, the family has fielded dozens of tips through a tip line, Web site and law enforcement agencies.

I can see how all of your brain storms and ideas could connect and how he could be involved...
maybe he decided that it was too difficult what ever or how ever he did with Jennifer, and got a new easier way/mo as in with tracy....
just throwing it out there i maybe be way off!!!!!

Thanks for the info. The following is from blinkoncrime.com
If I read his physical stats correctly, he’s 5′5″ (Toole). He certainly had plenty to say and they gave him a lot of ink in the article. QUOTE
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2009, 03:54:59 PM »

Thank-you, very interesting.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2009, 04:22:29 PM »

Thank you, me either Sad

Can anyone tell me what the DMU stands for in Fla?

Not to be confused with the Dept of Motor Vehicles or DMV

TIA
B
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2009, 04:37:23 PM »

Thank you, me either Sad

TIA
B

Not sure what the reference to DMU is but according to Wikipedia a DMU is a Diesel Multiple Unit.  Does that help?
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2009, 04:38:19 PM »

Thank you, me either Sad

TIA
B

Not sure what the reference to DMU is but according to Wikipedia a DMU is a Diesel Multiple Unit.  Does that help?

Sorry...to explain that...the pictures are of trains...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2009, 04:40:48 PM »

Interesting article  http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-jennifer-kesse-connection-ocoee-060409,0,6096996.story
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2009, 04:43:28 PM »

Thank you, me either Sad

TIA
B

DMUs in Fla. The Tri-Rail commuter line in South Florida is getting diesel multiple units, or DMUs, which are basically combination locomotive-passenger ...
thirdrail.smorgasblog.com/archives/000233.html

hope this helps too blink
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2009, 04:48:34 PM »

Thank you, me either Sad

TIA
B

DMUs in Fla. The Tri-Rail commuter line in South Florida is getting diesel multiple units, or DMUs, which are basically combination locomotive-passenger ...

Blink, when I googled DMU in Fla I found several passenger trains in South Florida....
Shelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2009, 04:50:03 PM »

Thank you, me either Sad

TIA
B

Adding another link - With a list of ABBREVIATIONS AND ACRONYMS from CENTRAL FLORIDA COMMUTER RAIL TRANSIT
ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT - Showing DMU = Diesel Multiple Unit

http://www.sunrail.com/Documents/126.pdf
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2009, 05:23:00 PM »

Thanks NoRose... very interesting... the similiarities are too coincidental.  I am thinking "serial killer"

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2009, 06:21:21 PM »

Detectives Find Possible Link To Jennifer Kesse Case

Posted: 12:40 pm EDT June 4, 2009Updated: 5:58 pm EDT June 4, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The mystery surrounding the disappearance of Jennifer Kesse has haunted her parents and detectives for more than three years.

Investigators are taking a close look at James Hataway who is a prime suspect in the disappearance of Tracy Ocasio. Hataway may be linked to as many as six cases in the area including 27-year-old Ocasio who disappeared last week on May 27.

VIDEO REPORT: Possible Link To Kesse Case
RAW VIDEO: Suspect Parks Kesse's Car
PHOTOS: Images Of Jennifer Kesse

Eyewitness News talked to the Kesses and Orlando detectives, looking into the Ocasio case. Jennifer's parents think there are similarities in the cases.

They say Jennifer worked in Ocoee where Hataway lives and she also frequented Metro West where Tracy Ocasio was last seen alive.

James Hataway, 28, who is the focus of investigators in two disappearances and possibly four assaults, is 5 feet 10 inches tall and police say he could be the man who was captured by a surveillance camera walking away from Jennifer Kesse's car three and a half years ago.

The suspect seen on this surveillance video was estimated to be inches shorter, but that's not stopping Orlando Police Department's full-time Kesse detective from investigating a possible connection.

"I would say there's some leeway there 5'5 to 5'11. We're not going to be held to these measurements. Our person could be taller than 5'5," said Orlando Detective Joel Wright.

Drew and Joyce Kesse had already planned to meet with Orlando police Thursday, before they ever heard Hataway's name. However, they said they are focused on figuring out a possible connection.

Jennifer used to go to the Tap Room in Metro West, where police believe Ocasio was last seen alive with Hataway.

"That is Jennifer's old neighborhood. She lived next door to the Tap Room there," said Drew Kesse.

"She worked in Ocoee for four years," said Joyce Kesse.

Hataway has willingly given Ocoee detectives a DNA sample. He admits to being in Tracy Ocasio's car, but says it was long before she disappeared.

If investigators find Tracy, his DNA would be very helpful in figuring out whether he was involved in her disappearance.

Orlando police don't believe they have enough of a DNA sample in the Kesse case to get any match.

"We've had ups and downs before," said Joyce.

Ocoee police are getting help from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement in the case. They are using sonar to search areas that are known dumping grounds and are planning to use dive team to aide in the search.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19657445/detail.html

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2009, 06:51:07 PM »

Thank you everyone for all the links.  I have  a really bad feeling that he may be connected.  What scares me is how young was he when he started? How many others may he be connected to?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.