March 18, 2024, 08:29:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSING OCOEE WOMAN: TRACY OCASIO LAST SEEN IN ORLANDO #1 5/29/09 -  (Read 320768 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: September 09, 2009, 02:51:12 PM »

Is LE even considering the shoe ??? 
No Male would throw that shoe out to mislead detectives.

It would be a woman !

It appears to me that this would be the case.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: September 16, 2009, 12:52:26 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20945448/detail.html
Ocasio's Mother Attends James Hataway's Hearings
Hataway Sole Person Of Interest In Tracy Ocasio's Disapearance

POSTED: 12:07 pm EDT September 16, 2009
UPDATED: 12:43 pm EDT September 16, 2009
SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. -- The mother of missing woman Tracy Ocasio was at a hearing for James Hataway, the only person of interest in her daughter's disappearance, on Wednesday morning.

The hearing was for a separate case.

Ocasio described the search for her daughter as both frustrating and aggravating.

"We're aggravated because he won't talk and frustrated because we can't find her," Liz Ocasio said. "We've looked so many places. There have been so many searches. We just want to find her."

Hataway was not at the Seminole County courthouse Wednesday morning. The judge re-scheduled the hearing for Sept. 24 so that he could be present.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: September 24, 2009, 06:24:35 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/23/hataway_in_court_facing_charges_of_slamming_woman.html
 Hataway In Court, Facing Charges Of Slamming Woman
Thursday, September 24, 2009 5:51:35 AM
ORLANDO -- The only person of interest in the disappearance of Ocoee woman Tracy Ocasio is expected to be in court Thursday morning.

James Hataway will be in court to face charges for an attack to another woman unrelated to Ocasio's disappearance.

Rachel Clark came forward claiming Hataway tried to strangle her after she gave him a ride last year. When she tried to get away, he allegedly chased her and slammed her head on the ground.

He is currently facing burglary, robbery and false imprisonment charges in the case.

Hataway is a person of interest in the Ocasio case because she was last seen leaving a MetroWest bar with him in May.

Hataway claims she dropped him off and then left, but her car was found unlocked and abandoned a few blocks from his house.

Ocoee police have not charged Hataway in connection with her disappearance.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: September 24, 2009, 11:06:35 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21101329/detail.html

Hataway Waives Right To Speedy Trial
28-Year-Old Accused Of Strangling Another Woman

POSTED: Thursday, September 24, 2009
UPDATED: 10:55 am EDT September 24, 2009

OCOEE, Fla. -- A person of interest in the disappearance of an Ocoee woman appeared in court on Thursday to face charges in an unrelated attack last summer.

VIDEO: Hataway Due In Court

James Hataway, 28, who is the last person to be seen with Tracy Ocasio, faces charges that he tried to strangle another woman who gave him a ride home last year.

In court Thursday morning he waived his right to a speedy trial and the next hearing in the case was scheduled for Oct. 14.

Rachael Clarke told police that Hataway attacked her in August 2008. She said she ran away from Hataway, who caught up to her and slammed her head on the ground, according to police.

Ocasio vanished in late May after leaving a MetroWest bar with Hataway. He told investigators that Ocasio gave him a ride home and drove away. Her car was found abandoned near Hataway's home.

Hataway has not been charged in connection with Ocasio's disappearance.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: September 24, 2009, 12:33:27 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21103268/detail.html
Hataway Appears In Seminole County Court
Suspect Waives Right To Speedy Trial

POSTED: 11:42 am EDT September 24, 2009
UPDATED: 12:18 pm EDT September 24, 2009
<snipped>
Liz Ocasio said she's watching Hataway closely.

"He's been cocky the entire time. There was the time he shot the finger to the camera. He has these smirks on his face, doesn't seem to care one way or the other," Liz Ocasio said.

While jailed, Ocasio said she's seen Hataway's physical changes too.

"He's bigger. He's a lot bigger than he was last time," Liz Ocasio said. "Tracy may have thought twice about giving him a ride home."

Tracy's mother said Hataway appeared bigger and scarier in court on Thursday.

"To know that someone with the apparent anger issues that he has is allowed to get even stronger, something's wrong here," Liz Ocasio said.

Liz Ocasio said she's satisfied in her head that her daughter is gone, but in her heart, she holds out hope. She reminded everyone there is a reward for information in her daughter's case of $20,000.

Hataway was returned to the Orange County Jail, but his case in Seminole County may be ready for trial soon.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: September 24, 2009, 07:17:04 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21103268/detail.html
Tracy Ocasio's Mom Shares Her Anguish, Hope
Hataway Makes Another Court Appearance

POSTED: 11:42 am EDT September 24, 2009
UPDATED: 6:46 pm EDT September 24, 2009
SANFORD, Fla. -- A man accused of assaulting a woman in Seminole County appeared in court on Thursday, but it's a different case that has many focusing on him.

While James Hataway has not been charged in the case of Tracy Ocasio, her loved ones are closely watching how the current case is being handled.

Liz Ocasio, Tracy's mother, said she's promised to keep showing up in court to support the woman who was allegedly assaulted, but she's also suspicious about Hataway's potential part in her daughter's disappearance.

Hataway was brought to Seminole County for a special purpose.

"Mr. Hataway is prepared to waive speedy trial," Hataway's attorney said.

Accused of trying to choke a woman more than one year ago, Hataway told the state he's in no rush to go to trial.

Liz Ocasio's daughter disappeared after offering Hataway a ride home from a bar in MetroWest in May.

While not charged in Ocasio's disappearance, Hataway was charged with criminal mischief in Orange County. But the most serious charges against him, burglary, battery, robbery and false imprisonment, are all pending in Seminole County.
"I want to see him for myself and make sure he stays in there," Liz Ocasio said. "I want to let (the assault victim) know there are people out there who are on her side and who are really rooting for her -- let her know she has as much support as she wants."

Liz Ocasio said she's watching Hataway closely.

"He's been cocky the entire time. There was the time he shot the finger to the camera. He has these smirks on his face, doesn't seem to care one way or the other," Liz Ocasio said.

While jailed, Ocasio said she's seen Hataway's physical changes too.

"He's bigger. He's a lot bigger than he was last time," Liz Ocasio said. "Tracy may have thought twice about giving him a ride home."

Tracy's mother said Hataway appeared bigger and scarier in court on Thursday.

"To know that someone with the apparent anger issues that he has is allowed to get even stronger, something's wrong here," Liz Ocasio said.

She said it's satisfying to see him in chains.
Every time she sees Hataway, she's satisfied he is locked up on the other charge, but her she is frustrated there are zero answers in the search for her daughter.

"I've accepted it up here that she's never coming back, but I haven't accepted it in here," Liz Ocasio said. "Couple of her friends have different mementos. A couple of her rings, her favorite rings, her best friends have now. Um, but that's really all right now. I'm not ready to get rid of anything else. Too many people have come back after being taken away for a long time, and I just want to make sure that we still have everything of hers if we're ever lucky enough to get her back."

Liz Ocasio said she's satisfied in her head that her daughter is gone, but in her heart, she holds out hope. She reminded everyone there is a reward for information in her daughter's case of $20,000.

Hataway was returned to the Orange County Jail, but his case in Seminole County may be ready for trial soon.

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #426 on: September 29, 2009, 02:04:40 PM »

Orlando Sentinel (Florida) 
September 29, 2009 Tuesday

Eustis is sure: He's no fireman

Television footage of the man considered a person of interest in the case of missing Ocoee woman Tracy Ocasio has some folks in Eustis confused.

TV footage showed James Hataway wearing handcuffs in court and a Eustis Fire Department T-shirt. But Eustis Fire Department officials say Hataway never worked for the department and they're not sure how he ended up with the T-shirt.

"He has never been a firefighter for the city of Eustis," said Tim Totten, a public-information officer for the fire department. "These are not shirts we sell to the public. It's a bit of unfortunate publicity for the department."

Totten said the shirt Hataway is shown wearing is an old one that has been replaced by a newer version. Still, he said, "we don't give those shirts out to anyone off the street. I don't know how he got it. No one who works in our department currently knows him."

It's possible the shirt could have ended up in a donation box and somehow got picked up by Hataway, Totten said.

He said at least one citizen had called about the shirt after seeing the footage on television news.

Hataway, 28, appeared before Judge Donna L. McIntosh last week in Seminole County, wearing a gray Eustis Fire Department T-shirt, orange cloth shorts and flip-flops.

Fred Cobb, Eustis director of public safety, offered to buy Hataway a new shirt. However, Cobb was told Friday that Orange County corrections "would provide Hataway with a clean white T-shirt to wear at any future court appearances," according to a city news release.

Hataway is charged with burglary with a battery, robbery and false imprisonment in an attack on Rachael Clarke on Aug. 7, 2008. Clarke told police that Hataway tried to strangle her when she gave him a ride home from a party. When she tried to get away, he chased her and slammed her head on the ground, she told investigators.

Hataway is also a person of interest in the disappearance of Ocasio, last seen leaving a MetroWest bar with Hataway in May. He told police Ocasio gave him a ride home and then left. Her car was found unlocked and abandoned near his home. Ocoee police have not charged Hataway in connection with her disappearance.

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:1047190294&start=2

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: October 06, 2009, 10:11:08 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-tracy-ocasio-james-hataway-hearing-100609,0,3420262.story
Person of interest in Tracy Ocasio case to appear in court this morning
James Hataway, a person of interest in the disappearance of Tracy Ocasio, will appear in court for unrelated charges
Bianca Prieto  Sentinel Staff Writer

7:38 a.m. EDT, October 6,2009
The person of interest in the case of missing Ocoee woman Tracy Ocasio, has a scheduled court hearing this morning..

James Hataway, 28, will appear before an Orange County judge during a hearing for a criminal mischief case unrelated to the missing woman.

Hataway is charged with criminal mischief for allegedly striking the side of a woman's van with his fist while crossing the street earlier this year.

He has not been charged in connection to Tracy Ocasio's disappearance. Tracy Ocasio was last seen alive on May 27 when she left a MetroWest bar with Hataway following an Orlando Magic play off game. He told investigators she gave him a ride home to his house in Ocoee and then left.

A day later, neighbors found Tracy Ocasio's car abandoned a few blocks east of Hataway's house near railroad tracks. Her keys and cell phone have not been recovered and she has not been heard from since that day.

Hataway is also facing several criminal charges in Seminole County where he is accused of trying to strangle then beating a woman who gave him a ride home from a party last summer.

Check back for updates.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: October 13, 2009, 10:17:30 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21280192/detail.html
POSTED: Tuesday, October 13, 2009
UPDATED: 8:17 am EDT October 13, 2009
OCOEE, Fla. -- In a letter sent to Local 6 News, the father of missing Ocoee woman Tracy Ocasio details why he's convinced the prime suspect in her disappearance knows what happened to his daughter.

Joe Ocasio  video  http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21280184/index.html

Tracy Ocasio, 27, was last seen leaving a MetroWest bar in late May with James Hataway, who is the only known person of interest in the case. Hataway is jailed in Seminole County in an unrelated case.

Ocasio's car was found abandoned near Hataway's home shortly after she was seen on surveillance video leaving the bar with Hataway.

Her father, Joe Ocasio, said in a letter that Hataway initially tried to pin his daughter's disappearance on a former coworker. That person, however, has an alibi and is helping police, the letter said.

Joe Ocasio wrote that "conflicting changing stories Hataway gave, in addition to having her phone ping right around his house and the fact he also changed stories about her being in his house, along the many other coincidences (last to see her, car a straight 150 yards from his house, someone else dropped off her car where it was abandoned, etc...) makes us believe he either has harmed our daughter or knows about what happened to her."

Joe Ocasio also said his wife will attend a hearing on Wednesday in Hataway's court case that is unrelated to their daughter's disappearance.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: October 13, 2009, 11:50:12 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21281668/detail.html

Tracy Ocasio's Dad Reveals Details In E-Mail

Posted: 10:43 am EDT October 13, 2009
Updated: 11:06 am EDT October 13, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The father of a missing Orange County woman is revealing new details about the prime suspect in his daughter's disappearance.

James Hataway was the last person seen with Tracy Ocasio at an Orlando bar the night she disappeared back in May. Hataway, however, has never been charged in the case.

READ: Joe Ocasio's E-mail
http://www.wftv.com/news/21281444/detail.html

According to an e-mail from Tracy Ocasio's father (read full email), Joe Ocasio, Hataway tried blame someone else for her disappearance.

Joe Ocasio also said Hataway lied about several details in the case.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: October 13, 2009, 06:54:09 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21281668/detail.html

Tracy Ocasio's Dad Reveals Details In E-Mail

Posted: 10:43 am EDT October 13, 2009
Updated: 11:06 am EDT October 13, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The father of a missing Orange County woman is revealing new details about the prime suspect in his daughter's disappearance.

James Hataway was the last person seen with Tracy Ocasio at an Orlando bar the night she disappeared back in May. Hataway, however, has never been charged in the case.

READ: Joe Ocasio's E-mail
http://www.wftv.com/news/21281444/detail.html

According to an e-mail from Tracy Ocasio's father (read full email), Joe Ocasio, Hataway tried blame someone else for her disappearance.

Joe Ocasio also said Hataway lied about several details in the case.

It is absolutely killing me what this family is going through. I do very strongly believe however they are being given erroneous information, or LE is barking up the wrong tree, not sure which. Mr. Ocasio is aware of the fact that both the Hutto brothers refused polygraphs. Why would they if Paul's alibi is so tight?
B
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: October 13, 2009, 08:21:31 PM »

I still have the feeling it is the women associated with the Hutto Bros.
Hataway brought the victim "Tracy" to the women who killed her while the men watched and it was planned to have Hataway take the fall, which indicates to me that Hataway was out of the area when violence took place and disposal was done. ALL of them have some responsibility and for a fraternity of sorts, ALL are obligated to silence..

The boot was thrown by the women..   Men would never had held on to the boot but I can see the women keeping the boots as trophy.

The police only need to coral the women in different places and play one against the other to get to the truth in my opinion

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: October 14, 2009, 10:16:29 AM »

I still have the feeling it is the women associated with the Hutto Bros.
Hataway brought the victim "Tracy" to the women who killed her while the men watched and it was planned to have Hataway take the fall, which indicates to me that Hataway was out of the area when violence took place and disposal was done. ALL of them have some responsibility and for a fraternity of sorts, ALL are obligated to silence..

The boot was thrown by the women..   Men would never had held on to the boot but I can see the women keeping the boots as trophy.

The police only need to coral the women in different places and play one against the other to get to the truth in my opinion

There is an abandonded 911 call from a Hutto residence the early eve of 5/27- Hello?

Edward, I completely agree that is a possibility, but at the very least, would give them information.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: October 14, 2009, 10:46:25 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/14/hataway_faces_judge_in_attack_similar_to_ocasio_case.html
 Hataway Faces Judge In Attack Similar To Ocasio Case
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 6:38:22 AM
Reported by Mark Jenkins

SANFORD -- The lone person of interest in the disappearance of missing Ocoee woman Tracy Ocasio is set to go before a judge in Seminole County Wednesday morning.

James Hataway faces charges for an attack on another woman unrelated -- but reportedly similar -- to Ocasio’s case.

Rachel Clark said Hataway tired to strangle her after she gave him a ride in 2008.

When she tried to get away, Hataway allegedly chased her and slammed her head to the ground.

Clark did not come forward until Ocasio’s disappearance hit the news. She said she saw Hataway’s mug shot and recognized him as her attacker.
Hataway faces burglary, robbery and false imprisonment charges in that case.

He is also the last known person to see Ocasio. Surveillance video caught the two leaving a Metrowest Bar in May as Ocasio reportedly gave Hataway a ride home. She has not been seen or heard from since.

Ocasio’s car was recovered days later, and her cell phone’s last ping was from Hataway’s property.

Hataway has not yet been charged in Ocasio’s disappearance, but Ocasio’s mother said she thinks he is the prime suspect. She planned to be in the courtroom for Hataway’s 8:30 a.m. hearing in the Rachel Clark case.

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #434 on: October 19, 2009, 05:21:53 PM »

OH BOO EFFIN HOO HOO!!  IT's JAIL!!

James Hataway under surveillance after complaints about Orange jail conditions

A 'person of interest' in the disappearance of Tracy Ocasio, Hataway triggered an investigation at the jail after writing a letter about the facility's conditions

12:30 p.m. EDT, October 19, 2009
E-mail Print Share  Text Size

ORLANDO - James Hataway is under constant video surveillance at the Orange County Jail after officials learned he complained about conditions in the facility and expressed concerns of retribution for his comments.

"He has been moved to a location where he can be better observed," jail spokesman Allen Moore said. "He has been put in a location where it can be documented should anything inappropriate occur."

The move came after the Orlando Sentinel shared jail "inmate request forms" that Hataway apparently mailed to the newspaper with officials at the correctional facility.

The six-page letter sent to the Sentinel is critical of conditions at the Orange County Jail and takes issue with the inmate grievance process at the sprawling correctional complex.

"This process, it seems, is effectively designed to be ineffective," reads a hand-written note from Hataway. "In order to get a grievance, one must fill out a 'request form' to request a grievance. This 'request form' must include the reason the grievance is being requested. Then, after scrutiny, approval or denial (usually denial) is then issued."

The note, dated Oct. 5 and apparently signed by Hataway, goes on to say the process allows corrections officers and their superiors "to screen and censor potentially damaging complaints."

"They use the guise that this practice screens out repetitious banter but they're not fooling me," the letter states.

Along with the letter came three jail "inmate request forms" documenting specific complaints by Hataway.

One form, which has an Orange County Corrections Department seal, complains about lack of shower access for those, such as Hataway, in protective custody. It involves one corrections officer in particular

A second form, also filed Oct. 1, suggests Hataway was concerned about adverse ramifications. "My concern is that since my request did not make it through to administration I may be subject to retribution . . ."

A third form, dated Oct. 5, refers again to the corrections officer and alleges "verbal abuse." Hataway's letter complains that the officer called him a "punk [expletive] coward who is telling lies."

"I fear that I will be singled out for punishment and I strongly desire to have this documented via grievance," the letter says.

Two of the forms were returned to Hataway, who was told to hold on to the documents to see if the situation improved.

Moore said jail officials are looking into Hataway's complaints to see if they are credible. The individuals cited in Hataway's request forms and letters work late shifts and could not immediately be reached, he said.

"We don't know if the forms reached any staff," said Moore, who did say that the copied forms themselves appeared to be authentic.

Hataway has denied media interview requests so the documents could not be directly confirmed with him. Also, inmates are precluded from directly speaking about jail conditions with members of the media.

Hataway was the last person seen with Ocoee woman Tracy Ocasio on May 27, the day she disappeared. He is considered a person of interest in that case.

Video surveillance captured the two leaving a MetroWest bar together. Hataway told police Ocasio gave him a ride home and then left. Her car was found abandoned near his house the following day. Searchers have scoured hundreds of acres around Ocoee and west Orange County to look for the missing 27-year-old woman.

Hataway is held at the Orange County Jail on unrelated charges.

His letter to the Sentinel documents his specific complaints and criticizes the system for inmate grievances.

"We can only grieve that which is deemed admissible to grieve and that determination is made by those, or those close to whom, we are grieving against," his letter says. "That sounds like communism to me."

Hataway's letter does not refer specifically to the Ocasio case and gives no hints about the woman's disappearance. However, he takes an opportunity to mention his rights and defend himself.

"Now I know the media has portrayed me in a very negative light, but I would like to remind everyone that I am presumed innocent until proven guilty, and as far as I know I am still an American citizen and I still have rights," his letter says.

The letter goes on to say that he does not expect a reporter to solve "my petty squabble," but simply wants people to be aware what is going on.

He also referred to a quote saying, "A nation is judged by how well it treats its prisoners."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-hataway-complaint-letters-101909,0,5797167.story

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: October 20, 2009, 07:26:07 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21346606/detail.html
Suspect In Missing Woman Case Writes Letter

Posted: 7:04 am EDT October 20, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The main suspect in the disappearance of missing Ocoee woman Tracy Ocasio is now under 24-hour surveillance at the Orange County jail.

Eyewitness News obtained a letter James Hataway wrote, and in it he complained about how he is being treated by corrections officers.

In the letter, Hataway seems to complain about one correction officer in particular. As a result, the jail is questioning officers to determine the validity of the allegations.
Letter and request form  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21346562/detail.html
Hataway is still held without bond the Orange County jail on charges unrelated to Ocasio's disappearance. However, he was the last known person to see the Ocoee woman in May of this year.

Inmates are free to send letters, but Hataway used another inmate's name and identification number to send the six-page letter to the Orlando Sentinel. On the cover sheet of the letter, he said he did it because he was afraid of censorship or destruction of the letter otherwise.

Hataway goes on to complain about corrections officers not allowing inmates to shower.

Hataway claims he tried to complain about the issue through the jail's 'grievance process,' using an inmate request form, but he says he was told to hold on to the request to see if the situation improves.

Hataway says he complained again, in a second request form, but claims an employee responded with derogatory language and called him "a coward who's telling lies."

Hataway never mentions Tracy Ocasio by name, but in his letter wrote, "I want to remind everyone I am presumed innocent until proven guilty."

A jail spokesman says it is important to point out that Hataway was not injured and most of his complaints are minor.

However, as a precaution, Hataway will remain in another cell under 24-hour surveillance while they question employees to see if further action is required.

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: October 20, 2009, 09:44:32 AM »

Thanks Trimm:

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: October 20, 2009, 10:09:39 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/20/james_hataway_under_jail_video_surveillance.html
 James Hataway Under Jail Video Surveillance
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 8:29:40 AM
ORLANDO -- The only person of interest in the disappearance of Tracy Ocasio is now under surveillance at the Orange County Jail.

James Hataway was put under constant video surveillance after he complained about the jail's conditions.

Hattaway claimed corrections officers called him names, and would not let him take a shower.

Hataway is facing a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief in a case unrelated to Ocasio's disapperance. 

He is also facing charges in Seminole County for allegedly attacking another woman.

Hataway is the last known person seen with Tracey Ocasio on May 27.

~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: October 27, 2009, 01:11:50 PM »

Where is Tracy??????

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: November 01, 2009, 12:36:01 PM »

I am thinking about calling the Detective in charge..
I can't believe they have not arrested and isolated the Hutto females yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.