March 19, 2024, 03:01:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSING OCOEE WOMAN: TRACY OCASIO LAST SEEN IN ORLANDO #1 5/29/09 -  (Read 320819 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: November 03, 2009, 03:34:10 PM »

Really lovely lady-
Where is she?

She demands that Honest and caring people find her and punish those that hurt her.

Yes she does and So I did..
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: November 04, 2009, 09:21:01 AM »

I am thinking about calling the Detective in charge..
I can't believe they have not arrested and isolated the Hutto females yet.

Go for it Edward and let us know, if you can.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: November 05, 2009, 12:01:45 PM »

There is this Anti-Snitch thing going on in our society...
 It comes out of prison gang life and it ends up in the Bad Boy Groups of today and there associated followers such as girlfriends and sisters and friends associates.

The no snitch clause has been around forever.. But in today's group has no integrity.

Tracy was an innocent... I have seen nothing so far that would indicate she was not.

This fellow sits in jail today to "Take The Rap" ..
 BUT When he eventually gets out the people he is covering for will OWE HIM Forever..
WHAT EVER HE WANTS OR NEEDS for all of his life.. From MONEY to FAVORS of anykind..
That is the rule of the street.

This is an Aryan group from what I can see.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: November 10, 2009, 01:45:10 PM »

Why am I starting to get the feeling that nobody is working this case for OTHER suspects. They appear to be satisfied with the one that they have in custody..
This is the kind of arrogance that makes me upset.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: November 10, 2009, 04:11:59 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21572669/detail.html
Hataway No Show In Court Tuesday
Attorney For Last Person To See Missing Woman Appeared Instead

POSTED: 11:01 am EST November 10, 2009
UPDATED: 3:32 pm EST November 10, 2009
SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. -- The last person to see Tracy Ocasio was a no show in court Tuesday, where he was facing unrelated charges.

James Hataway's attorney appeared instead before a Seminole County judge on battery charges stemming from an attack on another woman. The judge continued the case until Nov. 19.

Hataway's attorney is seeking more information in the case

Ocasio's mother, Liz Ocasio, said she plans to attend the hearing as promised.

Ocasio disappeared in May after leaving an Orlando bar with Hataway. He faces no charges related to her disappearance.

Liz Ocasio feels Hataway has a good idea of where her daughter is.

Hataway is at the Orange County Jail on several charges unrelated to the Ocasio investigation.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: November 18, 2009, 06:38:13 PM »

This is such crap...
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: December 01, 2009, 02:35:32 PM »

Very disturbing to see the police sitting on their hands and not doing the work of investiagtor.
This is the kind of police work that makes sure that crime never gets solved.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: December 03, 2009, 03:05:05 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21797633/detail.html
Trial Date Set For Hataway
Hataway Not Charged In Disappearance Of Tracy Ocasio

POSTED: 12:18 pm EST December 3, 2009
UPDATED: 12:32 pm EST December 3, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A trial date has been set in an unrelated case for the last person seen with a missing Orange County woman.

James Hataway will go to trial in two weeks on criminal mischief charges.

A judge set the date at a hearing Thursday.

Hataway was seen leaving a bar in Metro West with Tracy Ocasio just before she disappeared. He has not been charged in that case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: December 03, 2009, 04:17:56 PM »

LE Plans on letting this guy get off on a mischeif charge..

I smell a corupted LE
JMHO
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: December 07, 2009, 05:11:41 PM »

Lets take a trip into outer space..

I have mixed feelings on Predictions... It appears that Gail StJohn and Brian from Brian's predictions have worked together on this case.

Here is Gail's Opinion.

St. John tells FOX 35 she searched ten places Friday and felt nothing…but searched one spot where she felt fear, panic and other painful emotions. She cannot say if it’s related to racy but she did call police with a tip on it. St. John believes Ocasio is in central Florida but she does not claim to know what happened to her. “I feel like it was more spur of the moment, it was not a planned thing that happened. It was quick.”

The disappearance of Tracy Ocasio is listed on St. Johns website. Tracy was last seen leaving an Ocoee bar with James Hataway in late May. Police call him a person of interest in the case. St. John feels he is connected to the disappearance. “I can’t say he’s totally fully responsible for her disappearance but what I can say is that he definitely knows what went on because I can feel that connection as though that person knows what happened.”

St. John will wrap up her search and leave Orlando Sunday. Some critics question her but she points out that she does this for free and on her own time.

Good enough..
Here is the work being done over at Brian's place..
http://www.briansprediction.com/MISSING/publicr/764TracyOcasio.htm

I think everyone agrees on one thing This idiot knows what happened..
BUT He ain't the ONE..

LE WAKE UP !! jmho

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: December 15, 2009, 05:38:26 PM »

http://tracyocasio.com/updates.php

Family Updates
12/10/2009

197 days since Tracy was taken from us.

As of recent it seems everything has gone "cold". Some things have come up from time to time but nothing that has made a difference. It’s incredible and sureal that our precious daughter has been gone this long and with 12 days before Christmas we still do not know why this man called "James Hataway" took her from us. A coward that gets off hurting women and currently laughs at us.....I hope he gets a long sentence in Rachel Clarks case, the lucky one that got away from this madman.

Several months ago I had an open mind that maybe he might know something and maybe he was not directly involved. Today I feel totally different after we continue to deal with his "garbage" and "arrogance".....we know he’s guilty but unfortunally law enforcement has not gotten the break we need to charge him with her murder.....some day, some day.

I pray every night that God willing one day soon, we can bring her home and give her the proper burial she deserves.....a place we can go see her....talk to her....GOD WE MISS HER!

Last, I want to give thanks to everyone that continues to pray with us and helps us get strength to live through this ordeal.

God Bless you all!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: December 21, 2009, 02:40:40 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22026312/detail.html

Suspect In Missing Woman Case Faces More Charges

Posted: 11:49 am EST December 21, 2009Updated: 12:00 pm EST December 21, 2009

Comment On This Story ››
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The main suspect in an Ocoee woman's disappearance did not go before a judge in Orange County Monday morning, but a judge set a trial date for an unrelated case. James Hataway is facing vandalism charges in Orange County. He also faces other charges in Seminole County.

Police believe Hataway was the last person to see Tracy Ocasio alive in May. They do not have enough evidence to link him to her disappearance, but her mother, Liz Ocasio, told Eyewitness News she just wants him in jail.

"It’s just hard now. I know he hasn’t been charged with anything for Tracy. He may never be charged with anything for Tracy. Hopefully he'll serve time for what he did. And maybe more people will come forward and say, ‘He did this to me, he did that to me,’" Liz Ocasio said.

Hataway’s trial in Orange County is scheduled for January 12.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: December 21, 2009, 02:53:06 PM »

They will not be able to charge him and he knows it..

He was only supposed to get Tracy to a destination. He did his part of the job and the Other part of the job is to sit in silence.

This is all a little Evil Game and it involves Others who had conflict with Tracy in the past.

2 little evil girls from what I can see.

The real question is this ..IF I can SEE this WHY can't investigators SEE this ?

@<@
  ~
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: December 21, 2009, 03:46:29 PM »

James Hattaway has been in Jail since Mid-July 2009. 

He either has

1. no infomation in this case.
2. ball$ of steel.
3. a terrible fear of someone that he is protected from in jail.

I'm picking door number three Monty.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: January 03, 2010, 12:03:58 PM »

This is just CRAP.

I pick door number 4 Monty.
You know. The one delted that said..
4. He is a F___ing Dumb Ass.

LE Better have gotten their heads out of there butts by now.. The stradigy is NOT WORKING.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: January 05, 2010, 03:20:14 PM »

Edward. In the past I have thought in some occasions that you were somewhat quick to judgement to be critical of LE.

That could also be because I am always so reluctant to ever critiscize them, it is mostly the thankless job from Haites with little pay for the work enviornment, imo. However, as I have written extensively on this case, and my team CONTINUES to work on this case, I simply have to say you saw this for what it was early on, so kudos to you.

In this case, and in this jurisdiction, I completely agree with your very passionate remarks, as well as your "indictment" of female members of the Hutto family.

It is my sincere wish that Mr. Ocasio return to his earlier thoughts about the possibility that there is an alternative to Hataway being responsible and he could be simply a conduit to find her.

Specifically, If I were to advise Mr. Ocasio, I would tell him to request a meeting with the detectives and to address their notes on what happened when the Huttos were asked to take a lie detector test. If they are innocent and have nothing to hide, LE should have no issue discussing it. I would advise they ask the same questions about Hataway "on the record."

If they balk, ask them why they trusted them enough to allow them to lead search efforts all over Ocoee/Apopka yet were ok with them not taking a polly. 

My heart breaks for this family.
B
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: January 05, 2010, 04:24:29 PM »

Thank Blink.. I hate to be right on this one.. This poor girl and her family..
It upsets me..
I do not want you or anyone to think I do not support Law Enforcement in our nation.
As a matter of fact I always want myself, my children, my friends and neighbors to believe in local, state and federal law enforcement agencies as our Hero's.

I keep thinking they must have some obscured reason WHY they are letting him get away with this.
He will be convicted of some lessor crime against another individual and LE appears to be satisfied with that. If they were not satisfied with that they would have some of these other people in for questioning..
The fact that off duty officers associate with people at that club and the fact that the Hutto girls got into a fist fight with this Tracy at some point does not appear to light any lights in investigators minds or start any fires.

The Hutto's leading searches ? OMG !!

I am not a professional. I do some research for families of missing people and occasionally I do searches for missing people..

In this case You and your team have done ALL the research which I have read..
In My Humble Opinion.. I do not like the way it looks from here.

A Sad situation that shakes the foundation of my beliefs.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: January 05, 2010, 07:24:53 PM »

I think the world of you for doing what you do Blink..
You do great work.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: January 08, 2010, 11:34:16 AM »

Thank Blink.. I hate to be right on this one.. This poor girl and her family..
It upsets me..
I do not want you or anyone to think I do not support Law Enforcement in our nation.
As a matter of fact I always want myself, my children, my friends and neighbors to believe in local, state and federal law enforcement agencies as our Hero's.

I keep thinking they must have some obscured reason WHY they are letting him get away with this.
He will be convicted of some lessor crime against another individual and LE appears to be satisfied with that. If they were not satisfied with that they would have some of these other people in for questioning..
The fact that off duty officers associate with people at that club and the fact that the Hutto girls got into a fist fight with this Tracy at some point does not appear to light any lights in investigators minds or start any fires.

The Hutto's leading searches ? OMG !!

I am not a professional. I do some research for families of missing people and occasionally I do searches for missing people..

In this case You and your team have done ALL the research which I have read..
In My Humble Opinion.. I do not like the way it looks from here.

A Sad situation that shakes the foundation of my beliefs.

Edward, my thanks. You are one of my fave posters here, with compassion and extensive knowledge. It is awesome to hear about your work with people that need your help, kudos to you friend.

On the Hutto matter, Tracy was not actually in a fist fight with a girl, Paul Hutto shoved her to the ground outside and she called police and he was arrested. The incident did stem from words with a woman though.

When you say "he will be convicted of a lesser crime" to whom are you referring?

Your correct, I have learned things from this case I would have been fine to be ignorant about. That said, we have a young woman, and a young man, who deserve to be found and returned to their families.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: January 08, 2010, 11:36:00 AM »

James Hattaway has been in Jail since Mid-July 2009. 

He either has

1. no infomation in this case.
2. ball$ of steel.
3. a terrible fear of someone that he is protected from in jail.

I'm picking door number three Monty.

Door #3 is right. Who else gets himself 24/7 surveillance on purpose?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.