March 28, 2024, 02:39:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSING OCOEE WOMAN: TRACY OCASIO LAST SEEN IN ORLANDO #1 5/29/09 -  (Read 321088 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: January 23, 2012, 08:50:14 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/052711-tracy-ocasio-missing-for-2-years
Tracy Ocasio missing for 2 years
Updated: Thursday, 19 Jan 2012, 4:11 PM EST
Published : Friday, 27 May 2011, 7:22 AM EDT

It has been two years since Tracy Ocasio disappeared. The 27-year-old was last scene leaving the tap room bar in Metrowest with a man named James Hataway on May 27, 2009.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/052711-tracy-ocasio-missing-for-2-years#ixzz1kKtW5cmg

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: February 26, 2012, 11:18:08 AM »

http://tracyocasio.com/

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: April 30, 2012, 10:53:58 AM »

I haven't seen yet if anything was found.

http://tracyocasio.com/updates.php

Family Updates
04/12/2012

The lead Detective for Tracy’s case along with other police officers and search dogs are following up on a tip tomorrow morning!! I pray God willing this new search can leads us to her...hoping and praying!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: June 01, 2012, 09:59:04 PM »

Family Updates
05/24/2012

To All,
    On May 26th 2009 the worst nightmare for a parent became a reality to our family, our daughter Tracy Ocasio was taken from us. This Saturday marks the 3rd year mark of that horrible event that still haunts us everyday...still not knowing...still can’t find her. I just wanted to highlight the day to all of you to keep her name alive still hoping that someone comes forward with information to help us bring her home, get needed answers and justice in a court of law. The one thing we are pleased with is that the monster that took her from us is behind bars for life and can’t hurt another "daughter".

Thank you all for the help these past three years.

God Bless,
    Joe Ocasio, Tracy’s father.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: June 01, 2012, 10:00:56 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/5/26/tracy_ocasio_3_years.html
Tracy Ocasio missing for 3 years
May 26, 2012

OCOEE --

It was three years ago Saturday that Tracy Ocasio left a Metrowest bar and was never seen again.

The Ocoee woman has been missing since May 26, 2009.

Now, three years later, Ocasio's father said thoughts of what could have happened to his daughter still haunt him every day.

Tracy Ocasio's 31st birthday is coming up in August.

But despite many clues and tips officials have received in the last three years, investigators are no closer to finding her now than they were when she first disappeared.
 ::snipping2::
Police said Ocasio was caught on surveillance video with James Hataway leaving the Tap Room bar, in Orlando's Metrowest area.

Her car was found in Ocoee the following day, but there was no sign of Tracy Ocasio.

Hataway remains the only person of interest in the case.

He was sentenced to life in prison in May 2011 for the attempted murder of another woman in Seminole County months before Ocasio disappeared.

A reward for information in the Tracy Ocasio case is up to $20,000. If you know anything about what happened to her, call CrimeLine at (800) 423-TIPS. You are allowed to remain anonymous.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: June 01, 2012, 10:09:47 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-29/news/os-tracy-ocasio-missing-three-years-20120529_1_tracy-ocasio-james-hataway-onda-chris-george
Tracy Ocasio vanished three years ago
May 29, 2012

Tracy Ocasio's family hopes one day they will be able to bring their missing daughter home.

Ocasio vanished May 27, 2009 after leaving a MetroWest bar with James Hataway, who has been labeled the only suspect in the case.

"The worst nightmare for a parent became a reality to our family," her father Joe Ocasio wrote in an email. "Our daughter Tracy Ocasio was taken from us."

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: June 04, 2012, 08:46:20 AM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-29/news/os-tracy-ocasio-missing-three-years-20120529_1_tracy-ocasio-james-hataway-onda-chris-george
Tracy Ocasio vanished three years ago
May 29, 2012

Tracy Ocasio's family hopes one day they will be able to bring their missing daughter home.

Ocasio vanished May 27, 2009 after leaving a MetroWest bar with James Hataway, who has been labeled the only suspect in the case.

"The worst nightmare for a parent became a reality to our family," her father Joe Ocasio wrote in an email. "Our daughter Tracy Ocasio was taken from us."

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: June 20, 2012, 07:43:35 PM »

I am in Orlando for a few days and there are a few things that I would like to look at here in regards to Michelle Parker, Tracy Ocasio and Jennifer Kesse.  Anyone have any advise or ideas.  I have been looking at the traffic here...and I just don't see how Dale was not seen in that Hummer (well per my theory...)...someone just isn't remembering seeing him...but the roads are packed...always...especially at that time of day.  Just let me know.  I am running off for a bit...I will keep checking.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: July 09, 2012, 09:48:30 AM »

No date is posted with this article.

James Hataway's appeal denied, victim's father says
Tracy Ocasio's father speaks about suspect

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/James-Hataway-s-appeal-denied-victim-s-father-says/-/11788162/15446220/-/140ckc7z/-/index.html#ixzz208FvkXKK

Family Updates

07/07/2012

Good news this week regarding James Hataway’s appeal efforts....DENIED, DENIED by a judge which means he will never see the light of day outside a jail. Now our hopes shift that time will soften his position and one day soon he will tell us where to find Tracy.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: July 09, 2012, 10:13:30 AM »

::justice2NJ::

tupelo, I just don't see him giving up any information about Tracy.  I know the video said her father would like to be able to talk with him, I just see him as so vile he will never tell the truth.  Only time will tell, I'm afraid.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: July 09, 2012, 10:24:35 AM »

::justice2NJ::

tupelo, I just don't see him giving up any information about Tracy.  I know the video said her father would like to be able to talk with him, I just see him as so vile he will never tell the truth.  Only time will tell, I'm afraid.
I agree. Hataway will never agree to a meeting with Mr. Ocasio. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #731 on: July 09, 2012, 10:34:43 AM »

If he did meet with Tracy's dad, he'd only toy with him for the enjoyment.  This POS is what truth serum and water-boarding were made for, imo.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: July 09, 2012, 11:35:19 AM »

While I'm glad to see James Hataway's appeal denied, I don't think he's going to give up anything in regard to Tracy's disappearance.  JMHO He doesn't have the heart and goodwill for something like that.  Unless there's really some  huge benefit for him it won't happen, but maybe not even then, because he's so evil he's probably enjoying sitting on the information.  Like KittyMom said, "If he did meet with Tracy's dad, he'd only toy with him for the enjoyment."

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: October 27, 2012, 06:06:32 PM »

https://twitter.com/clickorlando

WKMG Local 6 News ‏@clickorlando
New search underway for missing Orange County woman Tracy Ocasio - details tonight on Local 6 News At 11.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: October 27, 2012, 07:11:09 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/19932763/search-and-rescue-central-florida-kicks-off-new-search-for-tracy-ocasio

Search & Rescue of Central Florida searches for Tracy Ocasio

Posted: Oct 27, 2012 2:40 PM PDT Updated: Oct 27, 2012 3:07 PM PDT
By Nikki Bowers, Web Producer - bio
OCOEE, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35 ORLANDO) -

There may be a break in the case of Tracy Ocasio, a Central Florida woman who disappeared back in 2009. There was a huge search initiated by Search and Rescue of Central Florida in Ocoee Saturday.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, the group Search and Rescue of Central Florida is focused on a piece of land along Maguire Road and State Road 429 that had previously been inaccessible. Tracy, then 27, was last seen with Hataway the night she disappeared.

The two watched the Magic game before leaving a MetroWest bar together. That was the last time Tracy was seen. James Hataway told police he dropped Ocasio off that night, but her car was found near the house Hataway shared with his father.

According to the Facebook page of Tracy Ocasio's family, Ocoee Police has recently served James Hataway's dad with a search warrant for his property.

The family's Facebook page also said that the warrant is to look for Tracy's keys and wallet.

At this time, Ocoee Police hasn't confirmed nor denied, whether a search warrant was served and whether or not they're searching for a wallet and keys, but they did tell us that a command post has been set up in the area. Jennifer Bisram is covering the search conducted by Search and Rescue of Central Florida today. She'll have the details and an exclusive interview with Tracy Ocasio's parents, Elizabeth and Joe coming up on FOX 35 News after the World Series.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: October 27, 2012, 07:17:13 PM »

Thank you Tupelo and Klaas.  I hope Tracy's family can get the answers they need. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: October 27, 2012, 08:50:43 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-tracy-ocasio-search-20121027,0,704849.story
Search for Tracy Ocasio to continue Sunday
Search and Rescue of Central Florida is canvassing a 400-acre area in Ocoee.

October 27, 2012

After about eight hours Saturday, teams of volunteers and human-detection dogs ended the first half of a two-day weekend search in Ocoee for evidence of Tracy Ocasio, missing for more than three years.

The search was to resume Sunday. Ocasio disappeared in 2009 after leaving a MetroWest bar with felon James Hataway.

At the request of her parents, Search and Rescue of Central Florida initiated the weekend search on land along Ocoee-Apopka Road and State Road 429 that had previously been inaccessible, said Joseph St. Cyr, a spokesman for the non-profit organization.
The group canvassed about half of the 400-acre plot, which was submerged beneath flood waters when Ocasio disappeared, but they did not find any evidence that she may have been nearby.

This search is the latest in an investigation that has generated dozens of leads, which Ocoee police have tracked down in the time since Ocasio, then 27, vanished.
Ocasio's father, Joe Ocasio, had long wanted to search the plot of land in west Orange County being searched this weekend, but weather conditions and rough topography had prevented searchers from entering the area, St. Cyr said.

Ocoee police are aware of the search but are not leading the effort. The search was to continue Sunday.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: October 29, 2012, 12:18:10 PM »

Tracy Ocasio: New Search Ends In Sadness For Woman Missing Since 2009 (PHOTOS)
Posted: 10/29/2012

A new search for a woman who's been missing since 2009 ended with disappointing results on Sunday.

The Orlando Sentinel reports that last weekend, a non-profit group resumed the search for Tracy Ocasio, who was 27 when she disappeared in May, 2009. Witnesses said they saw Ocasio with convicted felon James Hataway at a MetroWest, Fla. bar on the night she went missing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/29/tracy-ocasio-new-search_n_2038535.html
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: April 24, 2013, 11:04:29 PM »

This episode of Investigation Discovery has already aired, but perhaps there will be a rerun or it can be seen another way.  I just came across the information this evening.  It's good to see Tracy's name and face back out there.  Hopefully there will be answers soon. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-guy/os-disappeared-looks-at-tracy-ocasio-case-20130329,0,1932096.post
ID's 'Disappeared' looks at Tracy Ocasio case
By Hal Boedeker
Staff writer
8:35 a.m. EDT, March 29, 2013

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: April 25, 2013, 10:01:22 AM »

This episode of Investigation Discovery has already aired, but perhaps there will be a rerun or it can be seen another way.  I just came across the information this evening.  It's good to see Tracy's name and face back out there.  Hopefully there will be answers soon. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-guy/os-disappeared-looks-at-tracy-ocasio-case-20130329,0,1932096.post
ID's 'Disappeared' looks at Tracy Ocasio case
By Hal Boedeker
Staff writer
8:35 a.m. EDT, March 29, 2013

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.