March 28, 2024, 10:19:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSING OCOEE WOMAN: TRACY OCASIO LAST SEEN IN ORLANDO #1 5/29/09 -  (Read 321127 times)
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2009, 01:59:21 AM »

Well, then . . . not another monkey to be found today, hmmmm? Guess I'll just have to talk this one through with myself . . . Big Sigh.

Tams 1: Yes, that is probably 'Onda' George; check out his prison info/pic here:
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateReleases/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=409040241
(Hint: Put your finger over his hair, & he now looks closer to 'tough guy' George . . . )

Tams 2: Oh yea - I see it! Seems like he's bulked up a bit since his 2007 prison release - not to mention getting more tats.

Tams 1: So, seems as though all of this group of 'friends' were involved in a life of crime . . . including heavy drug use, right? Probably bragged to one another re: people they've ripped off or killed, female conquests (including beating them up), the size of their 'johnsons', & other sources of pride, no? I.E.: they had info on one another - a brotherhood of sorts . . . What would happen if someone in this group tried to rat on one of the others?

Tams 2: Oh yea - I saw the Sopranos. Yikes. Why would any of them want to put themselves in a position to become bite sized pieces of shark bait?

Tams 1: There was a reward offered re: recovery of Jennifer Kesse . . .

Tams 2: . . . And, drug habits are expensive, it's difficult to get a job with that kind of a record, yadda yadda yadda. True enough - or it could be something as simple as a bunch of a-hole guys, high out of their minds, who obviously think it's macho to fight, get bloodied up, & have war wounds . . . except that things got out of hand.

Tams 1: Any which way, it clearly illustrates the need for young women to know - REALLY know - who they are allowing themselves to be vulnerable with. In this day and age, it is just not a great idea to blindly fall for 'bad boy' types; the 21st century Bad Boy can be deadly, and seems often to be aligning more closely with Charles Manson than James Dean.

Tams 2: Ok mom. (rolling eyes). . . Goodnight Tams - get out of here.

Tams 1: K. Good night. Maybe some monkeys will want to discuss this tomorrow.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2009, 11:35:56 AM »

Thank You Tams 1  and ummm, Tams 2 

My mom used to say you are not crazy when you are talking to yourself, you are only crazy when you answer yourself. 

"The 21st century Bad Boy can be deadly, and seems often to be aligning more closely with Charles Manson than James Dean."

Post of the Day

American girls need to wake up to this common sense. mo.
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2009, 11:59:13 AM »

Good Morning Edward! Nice to 'see' you -

Yes, was finding myself wanting to figure this out with someone yesterday, but alas - just moi.

Glad you understood my thoughts re: young women today thinking hanging out with "bad boys" is cool & sexy . . . the world has changed dramatically since West Side Story, no? I am nearing half a century, so I look at these as just kids - who I think often have NO IDEA what they putting out there & advertising, getting themselves into . . . Not that we weren't reckless once, too, but . . . geez.
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2009, 12:10:56 PM »

By the way, Edward - nice work on connecting Tracy's disappearance with Jennifer's; you were one of the first to point that out. Reading through the thread about Jennifer to educate myself about that case, I see that you were very involved in trying to figure that one out. I do believe that you are on to something with Hataway & his band of misfits being a common factor in both . . .
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2009, 12:35:00 PM »

Thanks TAMS

Thank You,
 Many members from various forums did a lot of work on Jennifer Kesse..
I thank scared monkeys member  "Loveinlife" for raising my antenna ...
I had not associated Where this crime took place, as I am not from Florida.
When Loveinlife pointed out the location.. I went back to my notes for the patterns of behaviors and considered the possible..
I think everyone has been waiting for the perp to hit again..It appears he may have. I hope LE can break him down..
Whatever he has done with the bodies is well thought out and he appears confident that they will not be found.
I thank member blink for spotlighting this crime at blinkoncrime web site and getting so many off the wall people to post information on this perp. It is a blog battle over there but I think it shows a lot about this guy and he is guilty of many crimes and appears he and his group of bad boys have in fact been acting Serial in there behaviors for a long time..

Thank you for your posts.. I hope LE nails him down..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2009, 12:57:31 PM »

Thanks TAMS

Thank You,
 Many members from various forums did a lot of work on Jennifer Kesse..
I thank scared monkeys member  "Loveinlife" for raising my antenna ...
I had not associated Where this crime took place, as I am not from Florida.
When Loveinlife pointed out the location.. I went back to my notes for the patterns of behaviors and considered the possible..
I think everyone has been waiting for the perp to hit again..It appears he may have. I hope LE can break him down..
Whatever he has done with the bodies is well thought out and he appears confident that they will not be found.
I thank member blink for spotlighting this crime at blinkoncrime web site and getting so many off the wall people to post information on this perp. It is a blog battle over there but I think it shows a lot about this guy and he is guilty of many crimes and appears he and his group of bad boys have in fact been acting Serial in there behaviors for a long time..

Thank you for your posts.. I hope LE nails him down..
I want to thank-you also, not only in this case, but in Sandra's and Amber's cases as well. I post in Sandras, and read in Ambers, I have learnt a lot from your posts. And I guess I'm crazy, because at times I do anwer my own questions, and the reason is, I like my answers better. I've been reading all along on this case and for awhile on Jennifer's case. That video of the man in Jennifer's case, do you think he is wearing a hat? May be a dumb question, but until the other day, and someone posted a pic, I believe of Watters, and he had a black hat on, I didn't think that person was wearing a hat, but now I'm not sure.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2009, 01:00:11 PM »

Thank You..
Yes, It appears he is wearing some sort of beanie on his head..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2009, 02:12:51 PM »

Thank You..
Yes, It appears he is wearing some sort of beanie on his head..
Thank-you
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2009, 03:44:55 PM »

Jennifer Kesse family sees possible connection to Ocoee case
Jennifer Kesse's parents find disturbing similarities in the disappearance of their daughter and that of missing Ocoee resident Tracy Ocasio.
By Bianca Prieto and Susan Jacobson | Sentinel Staff Writers

Jennifer Kesse's parents find disturbing similarities in the disappearance of their daughter and that of Ocoee resident Tracy Ocasio.

Drew Kesse said Friday that his daughter once lived in the same neighborhood and likely visited the Florida Tap Room, the same bar where Ocasio was last seen alive early May 27.

Ocoee police Friday released video of Ocasio leaving the bar with James Hataway, whom police call the only person of interest in her disappearance.

He lives less than two miles from where Jennifer Kesse, 24, worked for several years.

And Hataway lived in Hillsborough County, where the Kesses reared their family, all of which leads Drew Kesse to wonder whether there's a connection.

"Our lead detective is working with their [Ocoee's] lead detective," Kesse said. "There are a lot of similarities."

Orlando police have told the Orlando Sentinel that there is no known connection between Ocasio's disappearance and Kesse's in January 2006, but they have not ruled anything out.

"We always research anyone, anywhere who is listed as a person of interest in a possible abduction case," Orlando police spokeswoman Sgt. Barbara Jones said in an e-mail. "At this time [we are] not linking the person to the Kesse Case."

Searching for Ocasio
Ocasio, 27, had gone to the MetroWest bar to watch an Orlando Magic playoff game with friends. Hataway told police Ocasio drove him home and left, but investigators say hours later her cell phone was pinging off towers yards from Hataway's home. Her mother was trying to call her, reports show.

On Friday, police released a picture of a yellow 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt similar to the one Ocasio was driving before she disappeared. They are looking for anyone who has seen the car, with Florida tag J051EC, since May 26. It was found abandoned and unlocked not far from Hataway's house.

Cadaver dogs searched the car and found nothing, Sgt. Randy Conyers said, and a search of Hataway's home resulted in Hataway's arrest on a drug-paraphernalia charge. He is in the Orange County Jail without bail; he also is charged with criminal mischief in an unrelated case.

Since Hataway's arrest, two women have accused him of violent behavior.

Kesse case still open
Investigators disclosed Friday that, based on tips, they had searched Lake Meadow, a wooded area with a lake off Clarke Road, and a nearby stretch of Lauren Beth Avenue.

No sign of Ocasio was found, said Conyers, a department spokesman.

Meanwhile, Apopka police are investigating whether Hataway, who has an extensive arrest history, was involved in the disappearance of his friend Onda Christopher George, 29, who vanished in February. Police saw Hataway and two other men near George's abandoned car on Ocoee-Apopka Road. Searches have come up empty.

As for Kesse and his wife, Joyce, they met with Orlando's top brass and the detective assigned full time to their daughter's case for more than two hours Thursday afternoon. Police told them their daughter's case was far from over.

"It was a very positive meeting," Kesse said.

Investigators ask anyone with information about either case to call Crimeline, 1-800-423-8477.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-tracy-ocasio-060509,0,2057126.story

There is surveillance video of Ocasio leaving with Hataway on the above link
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2009, 09:48:49 AM »

Aha. Ok - the woman pictured on myspace named "A C" (see my post #78 on page 4) is apparently Amanda Clark, the mother of Hataway's child. Clipped from an article from this link:

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=610617

"...The mother of James Hataway's only child is speaking out in defense of the man who is the primary suspect in the disappearance of an Ocoee woman. Amanda Case said she has known Hataway for more than five years and there is no way he is involved in Tracy Ocasio's disappearance.
...Case said she is outraged at police's allegations that the father of her child may be a kidnapper or murderer.
Case said Hataway is a good dad to their daughter and was never violent around their family. Hataway has an extensive criminal record, including violent crime arrests dating back to when he was 10 years old, but Case said his record proves nothing. "We all have a juvenile time in our life. It doesn't mean we're all criminals. Both parents were deaf, never focused on him, for a long time nobody cared, mother not around for four years," Case said. "

. . . So . . . clearly, Amanda is the person posting as "honesty first" at Blink's website, vehemently defending JH. The statement about "violent crimes dating back to when he was 10 years old" explains the scenario she presented re: JH being brutally beaten by his mother "when he was only 80 lbs" & was thus apparently defending himself. She seems convinced of her belief in JH's innocence; it would seem to me that this man had a very dark side that he kept in check with those he loved - his daughter & her mother among them. (?)

That being said, it is interesting that Amanda is in the pic all cozied up with Rachel, the young woman who is alleging that JH tried to kill her last August, n'est ce pas? Did Rachel tell Amanda what JH did to her? Certainly is cause for pause in buying Amanda's statement in the above article . . .
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2009, 01:03:21 PM »

Anyone can father a child..
Many serial attackers have friends, associates, and family members that can never believe
that they have done anything like this ..
In this case many people have come forward to say he could in fact do harm to others..
jmho
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2009, 01:05:56 PM »

Anyone can father a child..
Many serial attackers have friends, associates, and family members that can never believe
that they have done anything like this ..
In this case many people have come forward to say he could in fact do harm to others..
jmho

And there is always a neighbor or two that will say, such a nice person, I just can't believe he/she would do such a thing 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2009, 01:06:07 PM »

Northern Rose
I did put a couple of photos in the kessee thread and a hat link with a couple of hats I would like your opinion on..
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2009, 02:16:05 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2009, 02:27:09 PM »

That really looks similar 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2009, 02:31:59 PM »

Aha. Ok - the woman pictured on myspace named "A C" (see my post #78 on page 4) is apparently Amanda Clark, the mother of Hataway's child. Clipped from an article from this link:

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=610617

"...The mother of James Hataway's only child is speaking out in defense of the man who is the primary suspect in the disappearance of an Ocoee woman. Amanda Case said she has known Hataway for more than five years and there is no way he is involved in Tracy Ocasio's disappearance.
...Case said she is outraged at police's allegations that the father of her child may be a kidnapper or murderer.
Case said Hataway is a good dad to their daughter and was never violent around their family. Hataway has an extensive criminal record, including violent crime arrests dating back to when he was 10 years old, but Case said his record proves nothing. "We all have a juvenile time in our life. It doesn't mean we're all criminals. Both parents were deaf, never focused on him, for a long time nobody cared, mother not around for four years," Case said. "

. . . So . . . clearly, Amanda is the person posting as "honesty first" at Blink's website, vehemently defending JH. The statement about "violent crimes dating back to when he was 10 years old" explains the scenario she presented re: JH being brutally beaten by his mother "when he was only 80 lbs" & was thus apparently defending himself. She seems convinced of her belief in JH's innocence; it would seem to me that this man had a very dark side that he kept in check with those he loved - his daughter & her mother among them. (?)

That being said, it is interesting that Amanda is in the pic all cozied up with Rachel, the young woman who is alleging that JH tried to kill her last August, n'est ce pas? Did Rachel tell Amanda what JH did to her? Certainly is cause for pause in buying Amanda's statement in the above article . . .

Tams, I dont know if Honesty First is Amanda Case, but I can tell you that is definately NOT her sitting next to Clarke. That womans name is Sara. Amanda is not in any of the pics I posted.
B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2009, 02:38:07 PM »

Northern Rose
I did put a couple of photos in the kessee thread and a hat link with a couple of hats I would like your opinion on..

Edward or anyone that can answer. Can you pull up the cell phone tower map within a 3 mi radius of the suspects house?

147 Lyle St.
Ocoee, FL 34761
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2009, 03:38:14 PM »

(Hataway has an extensive criminal record, including violent crime arrests dating back to when he was 10 years old, but Case said his record proves nothing. "We all have a juvenile time in our life.)     Ten years old  I'm sorry Ms Case, but I don't have any juvenile record of any kind. When I was ten, I was playing with Barbies. WTH was someone like this on the streets, if he was violent at the age of ten....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2009, 05:31:21 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/08/new-deveopments-in-jennifer-kesse-case-do-pics-uncovered-by-blinkoncrime-point-to-hataway/

NEW DEVEOPMENTS IN JENNIFER KESSE CASE: DO PICS UNCOVERED BY BLINKONCRIME POINT TO HATAWAY?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2009, 06:33:32 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19692012/detail.html

Sheriff's Office Wants To Increase Charges On Hataway
Posted: 1:03 pm EDT June 8, 2009
Updated: 6:02 pm EDT June 8, 2009

OCOEE, Fla. -- Apopka detectives searched in a wooded area Monday and drained two dirty green pools at abandoned homes, looking for any clues that may lead them to the whereabouts of a missing Apopka man and an Ocoee woman.

Investigators say they are hoping to find evidence that will help them charge the suspect, James Hataway, of murder. Hataway is in the Orange County jail and the charges and accusations against him continue to mount.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAW VIDEO: Hataway Bond Hearing
DOCUMENT: Read Hataway's Booking History
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hataway has been linked to the disappearance of Tracy Ocasio. A 27-year-old Ocoee woman he met at a Metro West bar two weeks ago.

Officers say he could be connected to an unsolved case in Apopka. Hataway's friend, Chris George, vanished in February. Investigators say he was one of Hataway's best friends.

George's body has not been found. Apopka detectives searched on land, by ATV, air boat and with cadaver dogs Monday, looking for Chris George.

Officer Donnie Heston spent two hours scouring a shallow pond near where Chris' truck was found in February.

"Unless that body is down there on the bottom, I don't think it's there, given the depth. I'm comfortable nothings there," said Heston.

Detectives said Hbataway had ties to George. Initially, investigators thought Chris and another friend wrecked his truck off Ocoee-Apopka Road February 12, the day Chris disappeared.

However, now they're questioning if there was ever a wreck at all.

"We have recently learned as of this week the vehicle was brought back and set up," said Officer Edwin Chittenden, Apopka Police Department.

Ground searches led detectives to two abandoned homes, both with swimming pools full of murky water. Investigators drained both pools.

It took nearly a full day to drain both pools, but Apopka investigators only found muck, a kid's bike and beer bottles.

"Certainly a good place for someone to have fallen or placed," said Chittenden.

Apopka investigators hoped Chris George's case would lead to clues in the disappearance of Tracy Ocasio, both missing people linked to James Hataway.

Hataway is suspected in at least four other crimes against people across Central Florida. That includes the case of a Casselberry woman. She says Hataway tried to kill her when she gave him a ride home last August.

The Seminole County sheriff's office said it wants to increase their charges against Hataway to robbery and aggravated battery, which would help keep him in jail even longer.

Hataway has not officially been charged. However, warrants have been signed, but not officially served.

(snipped)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.